SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 04:55 PM

I feel like I'm posting very fast today O.o

Anyway, I actually like that new human form much better. Shows off the archery and a bit of badassery! That faerie picture...
So along with everything else, she would turn into a faerie due to faerie ancestry or just a magical gift? A gift would work because the prince was gifted wings. That's an epic power!

Also, what do you think of this guy as an antagonist??

~~~

King Aeron Domhnall I

Bio: Aeron was Crown prince of one of the neighbouring human Kingdoms. His father, King Aelle, was a benevolent ruler who accepted magic creators in to his dominion with open arms. Many of his subjects, however, did not feel the same. They felt that the magical beings were daemonic abominations and that the best use of their talents should be to serve the humans who were pure. But, they could do nothing as long as Aelle was King as the king had has support of the army. Aeron thought to use all of this to his advantage. Upon his coming of age, Aeron usurped the throne from his father and killed him soon after, crowning himself King Aeron I. He then passe the Law of Slavery which stated that all magical beings living in his kingdom would be used as slaves and labourers. This law also included any magical beings captured by his subjects. Anyone caught resisting or assisting the magical beings would be executed. The kingdom thought that Aeron shared their views on the beings, but really he had them all fooled. He spent days and nights with dark magical beings trying to find a way to transfer as much magic as possible to himself. All he wanted was the power the magic would grant him.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 05:03 PM

Hold on slow down for Chello. Oi you just made my head spin. It's not your fault I haven't had any sleep yet. Please bare with chello. I am confused....So you want her to have turning into a fairy as her magical gift besides Song and befriend beast? Yes? No? Maybe? I will go reread that post of yours again. Maybe I will understand it a third time around. I will change the human form then.

I love you evil guy!!!

OH WAIT I GOT IT!!!!!! Third time is a charm. Sure we can make it a gift if you want. Should I take away the other gifts then and powers? I thought it would tie in with the ancestry.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 05:14 PM

I'm sorry You have not slept? What time is it? Time zones still baffle me. It's always night for me and day for everyone else
Keep the gifts! And the faerie part could be from her ancestry. Now that I think about, it would explain her looks.

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 07:15 PM ----------

Oh! And I'm glad you like him!

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 05:19 PM

Are we ready to start??????????*starts dancing like a puppy wanting to go pee..from the excitement*

Ok I will keep the gifts. I am taking away healing though because your beautiful lady has that covered. I will add the fairy then.
AND OMG he is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!
I FREAKING LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
I might make him some Hench men. *evil laughs sitting in chair placing finger tips against one another grinning.*

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 06:19 PM

I feel ready! Are you read? Are ya ready, kids?! Aye aye, Captain!!

Yay! They are all perfect
I LOVE HIM TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make henchmen. Yes!

Lady Chello

Old 11-24-2014, 02:35 AM

*dies laughing*
I"M READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humm do we want funny henchmen or evil....maybe funny evil.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 04:45 AM

Funny evil

Lady Chello

Old 11-24-2014, 04:49 AM

lol ok *face palm* Omg I was going to work on them two hours ago. I'm so sorry see I knew I needed to open up another window Men so I wouldn't lose my train of thought. *scurries away before you can attack to get funny evil minions.* Go for the right side if your going to hit. I need my left that's my dominate side.

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 09:25 PM ----------

Rubble Jones

Weapons:
Rubble is a pirate and gets his booty any means necessary. He isn't always the smartest but he gets the job done.

Bio: Know one knows where Rubble came from. He showed up before the King had his untimely demise. The rather rash and rude man can be seen in and out of the palace at all times. If he isn't chancing booty with the ladies he is doing it for the new king. Know one understands why the king would want such a man.

Mumble Jones

Weapons: Believe it or not he knows some magic making him great for hunting. He knows enough to be deadly and how to make objects like Miss.Scarlet that are deadly to magic users.

Bio:
Mumble is the little brother to Rumble. The pair are always seen together. They spend time on missions and terrorizing the ladies. Mumble is the kinder of the two. He pretty much just follows orders most of the time. He keeps to his brother and doesn't really have anything other than orders from the King and scarlet. The truth is he fancies Miss. Scarlet but he is afraid of the King. The king is known to have eyes eyes on her. No one dares to cross the king not even him.
Scarllet

Power: Scarlet is a rare breed of human. She can strip magic from others with a bite from her dead fangs. Her blood can form a bracelet suppressing any magic. She is also quiet wicked with her enchantments.

Bio: Scarlet is one of the most beautiful women you will lay eyes on. However she is as cold as they come. Many call her black widow due to the fact she believes men are like tissues. They should be strong and disposable. The truth is she is waiting for the perfect man. She wants someone power hunger, dark, handsome, unafraid to do as he please...oh she is waiting for Aaron.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 06:10 AM

Pfft! Don't apologise! Potatoe is very patient
I love all of them
Rumble and Mumble
And the demon lady looking for the perfect man
Gosh, I am so excite

Lady Chello

Old 11-24-2014, 06:29 AM

I'm so excited I can't wait to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm glad Potatoe is patient.
Awes I'm glad you love them!!!!! I thought our two fools needed a smart boss over them.
Aaron needs someone to swoon over....and so does she.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 06:45 AM

My mind id working O.o
What if Aeron likes Scarllet and she does him, BUT, Aeron loves power even more and he discovers that if he marries the princess he could extend his dominion ans their children could potentially be magically because of her faerie ancestry and he sets out to try and marry her and Scarllet is scorned!!!

Ahem...

Anything else to do? Or can we start todays?? This is going to be gooooooooood

Lady Chello

Old 11-24-2014, 06:50 AM

OMG I LOVE YOUR PLOT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS START PLEASE LEAD OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Maybe Scarlet learns that the Prince has more power than the princesses and seeks out to kill the prince take the power and become the person Aaron wants again?

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 07:24 AM

YES YES YES!!! All of this is just excellence

Potatoe shall start? Give us one minute!

Lady Chello

Old 11-24-2014, 07:43 AM

OK Yes Potatoe shall start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 07:43 AM

Okay Potatoe has to go out for a little bit to pay some accounts. I'll post as soon as I get back, yes?

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 03:12 PM

Posties!!!

Lady Chello

Old 11-25-2014, 06:55 AM

How was my first post? Sorry I didn't get to finish it as I'd like to. I had a busy day today.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-25-2014, 07:00 AM

'Twas good, milady! Gave me a lot to work with
Don't apologise for for life. I've got a busy day ahead of me, which is why I posted so early

Lady Chello

Old 11-25-2014, 08:44 AM

I hope you like the new post. lol I am going to try and make Rumble our comic relief. So much drama lol. Thank you milady.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-26-2014 at 06:52 AM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-26-2014, 07:10 AM

I know right?! The drama is killing me! But, Rumble is so cute, trying to get Mumble to speak up and have fun and he just stares
I've posted! Things are happening now. I kinda wanted to let them take Aurora so we can get out of the castle
Also, I can't wait to introduce Aeron!!!!!!!! I've been listening to music and getting ideas

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2014, 07:22 AM

Lol really? I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who lessens to music to get ideas. I wanted them to take her too!!! I thought it would be really fun. I can't wait to meet Aeron. I love your avi by the way. I will go read your post. So we will go with she gets taken?

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-26-2014, 07:35 AM

Most of my aha! moments in writing come from music. It's super helpful
I had playing when I was writing the first part of the post: The Universe Expanded! - Franz Ferdinand

Thank you! I'm in a spacey mood

Yeag, I think so. We can get people moving

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2014, 08:21 AM

I hope that you like the post :D

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-26-2014, 03:27 PM

I did like it! Lush lady curves
I love the black dragon idea. It fits!
I've posted. I was excited to write this one

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2014, 10:02 AM

I loved it too!!! I love how evil Aeron is but I don't want him to win. I don't want her marring him. I will cry if you let them get married. LOL but that is up to you. Oh by the Way Happy Thanksgiving dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that you are enjoying the role play as much as I am. Lord could you image the children if Aeron had any...NO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL those would be nightmares to put it nicely.