SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-27-2014, 11:23 AM

Phew! Just got back from driving lessons. I'm going for my license tomorrow

I dun want him to win, either, but I love playing him!! We'll see how it goes. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. I don't even know yet!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Got any plans??
I am living it!!! Single handedly the best rp I've ever participated in. No jokes. It's epic!
Oh my, they'd all be terribly good looking, but twisted little demons

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2014, 11:34 AM

*laughs* OMG I am excited for you!!!! I am thinking about going to my sister in laws. She invited me and it sounds like a good idea. Really, this is the best rp you have ever participated in? I doubt that honestly. But I'm flattered by your kind words. No I will not let her marry him. I'll kill her. *holds pen ready to erase the PRincess* lol I'm just kidding but I want her with your smexy guard. LOL they would have good looking children but they would be something.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-27-2014, 11:50 AM

I'm terrified!
Go for the food! I hope you enjoy yourself
No, I'm dead serious. I was in some groups earlier this year. One was super good, but life took some main characters away an it died. Then slowly my other groups failed because I really was feeling them. Stopped rping for a while then started some 1x1s. Lost interest in one and then the other person just disappeared. It goes on. This is the only rp that I actually want to see how it turns out. Never happened before!! Big boost in the writing confidence
Marry the madman!
*cough*I think Gideon and Aurora's kids would have pretty good heads on their shoulders though*cough*

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2014, 12:00 PM

*stares at you wondering about the coughing.* Do you need a cough drop?
I don't want the Mad man!!!!!!!. I'm sorry that you lost interest. I am loving the rp.
Gideon would die if Aurora married him and ended up liking.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-27-2014, 02:10 PM

POSTIES!

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2014, 02:13 PM

YEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-27-2014, 02:43 PM

The excite... THE EXCITE!!!

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2014, 03:22 PM

LOL I Love your Avi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope my post is ok....I Gave someone and adventure. Took forever to write so many ideas. I'm sorry for taking so long. I hope it is enough for you to go off on.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-27-2014, 03:44 PM

Hehe, I'm in such a royalty fantasy mood now. I want to watch Lord of the Rings for the thousandth time

You didn't take long! I was cooking...

I can send out Aeron's army!!!... Well, once they arrive... which will be soon. Soon

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2014, 04:10 PM

Laughs and grins oh nos not the army!!!!! I love lord of the rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am excited now.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-27-2014, 06:02 PM

Phew! Finally got all of that down
That was tough

I think I shall watch a bit of the Fellowship of the Ring before bed... which is soon. Must get up early

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2014, 06:24 PM

:( I hope you get some rest and I'm sorry you have to get up early. *tucks you in and turns on TV for you*

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-29-2014, 09:07 AM

I'm so sorry for not posting yet! Feeling a bit ill. But, that was my fault for not a taking a jacket and walking in the rain
I try and get one in a bit later, okay?

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2014, 09:18 AM

lol it is fine sweetie get to feeling better!!! LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that. *hangs head* I did the same thing yesterday and today I feel ugh. I went back and added Mumble in from my original post. I'm still deciding if I should scrap what I wrote and start over. I am just not sure if you like it I want scrap it if you don't I'll scrap it.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-29-2014, 12:38 PM

Me too
Haha, I am not alone! I feel so much better
No, keep the Mumble stuff. Gives me a reason to do some explaining

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2014, 12:41 PM

Ok :D I love your avi she looks like a mythical lady of the forest. I wonder who she is going to test???? lol ok I 'm glad I thought we needed some Mumble in there.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-29-2014, 03:53 PM

Thank you! Maybe the little froggy?
Posties!
Aeron's going over the edge and everyone's united!

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2014, 04:47 PM

LOL he is always on edge. lol awe.....

Lady Chello

Old 11-30-2014, 05:55 PM

Here is Scarlet after taking Alex blood and heart for her own. Don't worry Gia can save him. All she has to do is kill scarlet take his heart back to his castle and put it to the statue. Or that was my idea if you don't like it I can rewrite it.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-30-2014, 05:59 PM

I like. I super freakin' like. Oh my god

Lady Chello

Old 11-30-2014, 06:05 PM

I thought Scarlet should have a fighting change with Aeron. I want my manipulative, evil, twisted,and crazy lady to have a chance at love. I really like her believe it or not. I'm not sure where to go with her now but I know she looks amazing and now she has twice as much power so watch out. I was thinking about making Avalon turn crimson red and her rule from there since she also has branded the Princess unknown to Aeron. She when he tries to touch her he gets a searing pain from the red ring that will appear around her showing she belongs to Scarlet.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-30-2014, 06:46 PM

Hmm, perhaps they'll end up together or Aeron is too far gone. I see it this way. Either he'll lose and redeem himself or he'll die trying to achieve whatever it is his he wanted. I think it's leaning towards him dying, but redemption is still possible. Especially with Ennius around, they are brothers after all.
Yes, she could take over and we could see how Gia and the rest deal with that. Ennius and Gideon could go to Rhulle, Gideon to save Aurora, Ennius will want to deal with Aeron. Gia could go back to Avalon, taken over by Scarllet, try and save Alex(maybe get some Elven help), but if Gia stabs Scarllet, will Scarllet die or will she just be distracted enough for Gia to get the heart?

Lady Chello

Old 11-30-2014, 07:15 PM

I think scarlet should live and long enough to distract her. It will be the eye opening she needs and she could use her power for good only if Aeron lives if not then she'll kill herself if you like. Maybe Scarlet was a princess once betrothed to Ennius but when he and Aeron started tampering with things they shouldn't have they accidentally unleashed a evil with in Scarlet that turned her into the Beautiful monster she is today. Maybe when Gia stabs her and takes Alex heart back it reverts Scarlet turns back to her true form. Maybe that is why the others take pity on her because it was honestly not her doing it was the monster that had taken over her body. Maybe Gia's pure heart traps the monster in the pendent Scarlet wears around her neck turning it solid black. That way Alex can destroy it. What do you think? And then Ennius can have a mate or give her to Aeron. Maybe that was part of the problem....what if she had once loved Ennius but when he betrayed her and left the monster feed on that pain in her heart and made her appear to love Aeron instead? Duh duh dun.....The plot thickens.

Ok you get choices for scarlet's true form. So pick wisely.
a eye patch for me
did you say something?just a butterfly[/URL]

Randomness
OMG that avi!!!! What do you do get board and start changing it? I Love it I'm not sure if your a hot professor, or a student, or just a person enjoying a book. I LOVE YOUR AVIS!!!! I wish mine were half as cool. But I am Chello and I'm random there fore my avis are random. Girl work that Avi!!!! 10 out of 10

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-01-2014, 05:51 AM

Yay for thickening soups plots!

Oh, I like the second one! This one!!

Okay, I'm set. Aeron's going to live. He won't be happy to live and redemption's not going to come quickly, but his love for Scarllet is going to get him there. So, when Scarllet changes back, Ennius will remember his love for her and Aeron will have fallen in love with he and Scarllet will be stuck between the two? I've got an idea of what happens up till the stabbing, but is that mainly how it should go afterwards??

Haha! Sometimes, but this time I just got the Mr. Mayor wedding clothes CI (dunno the name) and I wanted to try it out. Ended up a bit steampunk/Victorian and that's always a good thing I'm thinking I'm a scholar or a researcher. Something along those lines. Thou maketh the lady blush
I like this avi of yours!!! I get a festive feeling from the dress. Random avis have their own magic is what I think
*struts around like Party King Thranduil*

Lady Chello

Old 12-01-2014, 11:09 AM

*dies laughing* Well I love the steampunk/Victorian look. I really think most people do honestly. Either way your Avi is amazing I love it!!!

Omg you are going to let him live....what are we going to do? Wow Scarlet in the middle poor girl maybe we'll make it Scarlet doesn't really want to talk to either of them and is ashamed of the lives she took with the monster in control of her. Maybe Ennius and Aeron are going to have to work with her to get over it. And she is going to be in Gia's debt for saving her from the monster....not to mention Alex after taking his heart. All the drama I don't know if I can stand it. Wow so now both brothers are going to fight over Scarlet...Your making Scarlet blush lol.