Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-28-2016, 01:18 AM

Thank you Kira. That does sound crazy busy and stressful. I hope you do well on them.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-28-2016, 01:54 PM

It's all good with me too, Storm.
I've been neglecting all of my RPs lately due to being busy and not feeling the best. :/

So yeah, definitely take all the time you need. :D

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-29-2016, 01:55 AM

I'm sorry Ava. I hope you feel better soon.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-02-2016, 08:53 PM

Last night was awesome guys. I got to go meet Tim Foust and the other guys of Home Free. Concert was amazing especially with front row seat. I mean if one of them fell off the stage, he would have been in my lap. At one point on of the guys sat on the stage and if he was so close he could have kicked me if he wanted. (No worries, they are all way to sweet and gentlemanly to do something like that.)

Tim, the handsome dud on my right in the picture (in case you didn't recognize him ), even greeted me with a "Howdy" as I walked up for the picture. And then in the signing line my poster accidentally got handed off to someone else. I reached the end and was looking around in confusion and Tim saw and called out to the lady that it had been accidentally handed to. Man I can't wait until next weekend when I get to see them again.

Kory

Old 05-07-2016, 12:47 AM

WOAH!! STORM!!!

That sounds like you had an awesome time. :D I'm glad everything went well!

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-08-2016, 04:10 AM

It was a great time. I am driving up to Minnesota tomorrow with a friend to see them again. Looking forward to it.

Kory

Old 05-09-2016, 10:11 PM

OH!!

Are you in Minnesota still? :D I am from Minnesota!
Oh man, I wish I had seen this earlier. :D It would have been cool to see you!
How long are/were you in Minnesota?

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-11-2016, 06:49 PM

We drove up Sunday and came home Tuesday. We were in the Minneapolis area; went to the Mall of America while we were there. I am sure I will be back up that way soon, definitely this fall for the renaissance festival.

It was a lot of fun. Got to see all the guys again and actually talk to the a bit. I went to get a picture with Tim but my phone didn't take the picture so we got back in line and he was like "oh hi again." So I explained what had happened. After we took the picture he said "come on back." So at the end I jumped in line again, figuring he probably wouldn't remember me but the man did tell me to come back. It would be rude not to follow directions. When I got back up there he saw me and said "did it no work again?" (He REMEMBERED me!!!!0) I told him "no you told me to come back so I did." He said "okay well lets do something special than. A manwhich." So I got a manwhich with him and one of the other guys. (Can't wait until I see him again at the end of July at my Uncle's theater in Oregon, maybe I will even get to go back stage?!)

Kory

Old 05-29-2016, 02:23 PM

Hey guys, I finally got my post up!

And I'm sorry I might be a little slow, I've been having some issues with my meds lately and it's been hard for me to have the attention to sit down and make a post. So mine is really, really short.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-31-2016, 07:12 AM

Oh my God, those pictures! They're amazing!

Getting my post up now, guys, sorry for the wait! My exams are done now, but I'm not done with admissions yet. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good law school :D

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-06-2016, 01:10 AM

Wonderful post Ava. I loved it.

Thank you Kira. It was amazing meeting all of them and Tim is such a sweetie, I mean they all are don't get me wrong. Here is hoping you get into a good law school and take all the time you need.

Kory

Old 06-09-2016, 01:39 AM

I just reread your message again with Tim,
I just noticed 'manwich' lol! You guys remember the Manwich commercials with that canned sloppy joe's stuff?

Haha. Anyway, I hope you both are doing well! :)

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 06-12-2016, 09:26 AM

This is taking way longer than expected. I've just been super busy with admissions work and whatnot, and on top of that, whenever I'm even remotely free, my parents will insist on going out because I won't be with them for much longer.

It's crazy, I'm in two minds about the whole 'moving away for college' thing. On one hand, I'm looking forward to getting the freedom that I've always wanted, and on the other, I know I'm going to miss my family horribly. Even my silly brother.

My mom and dad even cried about it the other day. My dad would never cry in front of me, ever, so I didn't see him, but my mom did and she told me. I feel bad about it, but oh well.

Anyway, seems like I overshot myself here with the blurting. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-14-2016, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
I just reread your message again with Tim,
I just noticed 'manwich' lol! You guys remember the Manwich commercials with that canned sloppy joe's stuff?

Haha. Anyway, I hope you both are doing well! :)
Yeah I remember those commercials and that thought did pop into my head when Tim said that.

I am doing good. Trying to get up the courage to tell my wonderful friend Stuart that I have fallen in love with him. Its complicated and yet many points I feel like he feels the same but then there is still the fear that I am reading too much into everything. (I have always done that and been terrible about it. Think a guy likes me and it turns out he only sees me as a friend).
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneKira View Post
This is taking way longer than expected. I've just been super busy with admissions work and whatnot, and on top of that, whenever I'm even remotely free, my parents will insist on going out because I won't be with them for much longer.

It's crazy, I'm in two minds about the whole 'moving away for college' thing. On one hand, I'm looking forward to getting the freedom that I've always wanted, and on the other, I know I'm going to miss my family horribly. Even my silly brother.

My mom and dad even cried about it the other day. My dad would never cry in front of me, ever, so I didn't see him, but my mom did and she told me. I feel bad about it, but oh well.

Anyway, seems like I overshot myself here with the blurting. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.
Yeah the freedom is nice. But I remember how much I missed my parents when I went away to school.

No worries on the blurting. I blurted too and I really hope that this can be a place that we can share anything with no judgement. I have never met you two or even know your real names but I feel like I can tell you anything and you will still accept me. I think I spill more here than anywhere else on Mene.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 02-09-2021, 07:23 PM

Hi :D It's been a while. How are you doing?