hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 05-09-2016, 03:25 AM

An OOC for Libra: and Siren Sonder.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-10-2016, 07:49 AM

Sweet! So have you made your character yet? I have a few pictures in mind, but I haven't pulled them up on my computer yet. They are still sitting bookmarked on my phone.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 05-11-2016, 10:35 AM

Same here kind of. I've only a couple of pictures I've narrowed down to, I thought I'd decide which to use according to which is easier to brainstorm a character for. (I normally don't like to establish much about the character beforehand in terms of bio and personality, rather develop it with the course of the RP. But in this case of course I must come up with the character's powers in detail.) You can totally link me to the pics and we can help each other if we're stuck!

So the first pic, she's a gothic lolita styled magical girl ergo she wouldn't be out of place in Ever After High where they all wear dresses (granted they wear gowns but still. I love gothic lolita )

SPOILERX

The second girl was called a 'microbe magical girl' by the artist. Like, I would totally call the cute ones around her 'microbe minions' if I used her.

SPOILERX

But as to the actual magic she uses the minions for... I've been drawing a blank since yesterday. (And I'm just as blank with the gothic lolita girl, hence am unable to choose between them).

Maybe we could come up with some sort of concept for the magic (since we'd have the same common concept, like the 'source' behind both our characters' magic, and similar ways it works).

Libra:

Last edited by hanahaki disease; 05-12-2016 at 03:40 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-05-2016, 07:10 AM

I love how dark the first one looks, but I also like how mischievous looking the other one is. Between the pictures, I think the microbe one seems like an exciting option.

So these are the main images I'm kind of thinking of for my magical girl:

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

I feel like we don't have to necessarily explain everything in detail about the characters. I don't mind shaping the character as we go. As for their powers, since our characters are magical girls, perhaps a similar item? Technically all of my girl's pics have staffs with them. What would be funny is if the last one I show had hers revert to a lollipop she is always eating when the staff/wand isn't in use xD