Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 09-12-2017, 11:44 PM

Here we can discuss a Skyrim AU because YES.
This is only for the above two in the title. Anyone else can read along, but please don't post.

PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging s...

Old 09-13-2017, 12:05 AM

So can you tell me a bit about your OC's?? If we can figure out who we are gonna use it might help with plotting ^w^

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 09-13-2017, 03:05 AM

I have three that I could use for Skyrim rp.
All three of them are technically fandom OC's, but they are my most developed, and the three I just happened to create a Skyrim verse for.

Spencer and Phil (mid-twenties, give or take a few ages)-- possible name changes to fit in skyrim. Spencer is Bosmer, who specializes in sneakthievery. He loves using the bow and sneaking around behind enemies without being detected. He DOES carry a dagger on him if he needs to kill, but otherwise would rather just stick to using his long range weapon.

Spencer worships Nocturnal. He is not a nightingale, nor is he part of the thieves guild, but he loves the daedric prince and would do anything she asked of him, if it ever happened. He hopes to end up in her realm should he die.

Phil is Dunmer. His weapon of choice is usually one-handed weapons, preferably axes. He also loves using destruction magic, specifically fire. He cares very little about sneaking around, and would prefer to go into a battle head on and throw every bit of strength he has into the fight. He wants to win, not play by a certain set of rules.

Phil is very attracted to anything shiny. He's not above stealing, and has a certain attracted to gold. If he sees a coin purse or a lock box, he'll take the whole thing and worry about the contents later.

He also has a curiosity about werewolves. He's often wondering what it'd be like to be one, not that he actually wants to go through the painful process. He worships no deity, but he is curious about them.

Spencer and Phil usually -in most cases- work together. Phil creates the distraction while Spencer sneaks around to grab the loot, and they'd kill only when necessary. They have no ultimate goal, they just like stealing and selling their riches for more money. They're lawless, cold and unfriendly at first toward everyone, but will warm up if they meet up with a likeminded person.

Can rp them together or separately. They don't have to be a team.

--

Duran on the other hand, is around 19-20. He's your average kid in your normal, modern day world. Starts playing Skyrim one evening, wakes up the next morning to find himself in the game.

He knows next to nothing about how the world works, and without modern technology, surviving is a huge challenge for him. He's determined to try though.

Could be more of a humorous rp rather than a serious one, but it also depends on how we play it off.

PurpleBox

Old 09-13-2017, 04:28 AM

grr this took forever as i had to restart my computer 4 times ! >C<

so... i alreayd told you a it about my Bretons in yoru search thread... so heres a bit more depth to them.

so my male Breton is named Corroc the Silent and he is mute, he is part of the theives guild and he deost get along with Mercer, he uses daggers before bows and carries both just in case. He's good at sneaking and lock picking, he sometimes uses conjuration magic to cause distractions when he needs them and he prefers to be out side bid city walls...though the Rat way in Riften is the closest he has to a proper home.

my female Breton, Ophelia came to Skyrim looking for her brother, ended up joining the companions as a way to train herself up and get some coin to fund her search in her free time. She uses bows and short swords, has a moderate sneaking ability to help her when she is hunting, she likes to take care of people...if she had a house of ehr own she would adopt many of the orphans she's met on her travels across skyrim.

with Ophelia, depending on what kind of story im using her in she is either a werewolf or not.

i'm more then ok with playing more then one character if needed.

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 09-13-2017, 05:00 AM

I really like the sound of both of them.

I'm leaning more toward using Phil and Spencer, and to be honest, I might just keep their names as is. I've been trying to think of a different name for them in a Skyrim setting, but they're originally TF2 OC's, and I just make them so they fit in different universes instead of creating new OC's for different 'verses. xD

So we've got Bretons and 'mers. I like this. :D

PurpleBox

Old 09-13-2017, 05:08 AM

That sounds good ^^ Corrocs name came from a name generator when i fisrt made him... and Ophelia was originally my Divergent OC, she fits into many other worlds though... so yeah ^^

should we have this taking place a bit before the events in skyrim, during but not nessisarly along the main quest xP or after when teh world has been saved?

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 09-13-2017, 05:15 AM

It could work a little before hand. Like maybe they meet in Riften?
Or maybe somewhere closer to Helgen, and they're surprised they made it out alive?

PurpleBox

Old 09-13-2017, 05:19 AM

i like the idea of it being close by Helgen, i can see Corroc on the way back form a job and getting caught in teh chaos of the attack. same with Ophelia lol ^^

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 09-13-2017, 05:33 AM

Hey cool with me!
I can make the thread tomorrow. I should probably go to bed here soon. I'm still pretty sick.

PurpleBox

Old 09-13-2017, 05:36 AM

that makes two of us needing sleep. Im not sick but ive been stayign up way to late.... >C< I hope you feel better!!!

PurpleBox

Old 09-13-2017, 05:30 PM

if you saw what was here before please ignore it >C< i was tired when i posted it >C< half asleep thinking i forgot to post in in the one above >C<

Last edited by PurpleBox; 09-13-2017 at 06:08 PM..

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 09-14-2017, 08:04 PM

Sorry I haven't been here. I'm going back and forth between feeling worse and feeling better.
If I make the thread though, how do we wanna set it up? It's been forever since I've rp'd here. xD

PurpleBox

Old 09-14-2017, 09:03 PM

well im not to sure lol ^^;;

i normaly just put who the rp is between and what universe its in if its in one.... >c<

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 09-14-2017, 09:05 PM

I guess it doesn't really matter xD

Do you have any title ideas? I'm horrible at coming up with names for threads.

PurpleBox

Old 09-14-2017, 09:09 PM

hmmm

"A Different Tale from Skyrim." ?? cause the cannon sotry followed the Dragonborn.

or since we're playing multiplepeople.... "The Four Corners of Skyrim."??