Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Woopdidoodoo:
Oh my gosh, it's been a while Woopdi! How have you been? xD And yes, you found me ;0

Tilly:
Aww...well that's always a good thing to hear. Although i'm not sure about that last part, haha xP

As for my holidays, well...they just started today so i can't really say how they were? xD Hopefully everything will go smoothly though so that i can say i had an awesome time xD -has something planned-

What about you? Do you have any plans for the holidays?
Wow, they just started today? D:

Yeah, actually, it's my birthday in a couple of days. :3

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 03:31 AM

Tilly:
Well, not literally today but i haven't been able to get away and have some free time to do the things i've wanted to do up until now xD

:0 Really now? How old are you turning, if you don't mind me asking?

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Tilly:
Well, not literally today but i haven't been able to get away and have some free time to do the things i've wanted to do up until now xD

:0 Really now? How old are you turning, if you don't mind me asking?
XDD Yeah, that's understandable. This is quite a hectic time of year, after all.

16. :3 I can't wait, personally.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 03:41 AM

Tilly:
xD Exactly. Although, thankfully this year wasn't as hectic and rushed as last year, lol xD

Sweet sixteen? Cool. I remember when i turned sixteen years old, it was rather creepy actually as i turned sixteen on the 16th of February xD That was almost 3 years ago now though ;0 Gotten any hints about what presents you may be getting? xD

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Tilly:
xD Exactly. Although, thankfully this year wasn't as hectic and rushed as last year, lol xD

Sweet sixteen? Cool. I remember when i turned sixteen years old, it was rather creepy actually as i turned sixteen on the 16th of February xD That was almost 3 years ago now though ;0 Gotten any hints about what presents you may be getting? xD
Yeah me too, actually, I managed to get all my gifts both early and at local businesses, so that makes me happy. :3

Well, I got an iPod nano for christmas, so I'm not expecting much considering it's such a huge gift, I'll be happy with whatever, honestly.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 04:03 AM

Tilly:
Mmm...yeah, i both love and hate having to rush to buy things when Christmas comes around xD

And really? You're lucky :0 I didn't get much xD

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Tilly:
Mmm...yeah, i both love and hate having to rush to buy things when Christmas comes around xD

And really? You're lucky :0 I didn't get much xD
XD I like picking things out for my brother, because we like some of the same things, but for the rest of my family it's pretty random.

I know I am, I was really surprised. :3

You still had a happy christmas, though, right?

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 04:39 AM

Tilly:
Same here. Both my sister and i tend to have very similiar tastes xD Well, except for when it comes to clothing and some music xD

I would have been surprised too xD
And yes, i still had a happy Christmas actually xD

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Tilly:
Same here. Both my sister and i tend to have very similiar tastes xD Well, except for when it comes to clothing and some music xD

I would have been surprised too xD
And yes, i still had a happy Christmas actually xD
Haha, actually music is where me and my brother are somewhat similar.

That's great, because it is all about family, after all. :3

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 04:58 AM

Tilly:
xD Well that's something you don't hear every day. Although my sister and i also share alot of music interests, we each have our own musical interests that the other is not liked by the other xD

xD Don't forget the gift of giving! I'd give away all of my gold here on Mene if i weren't saving xD

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 03:41 PM

Well...i'm hoping it's alright to double-post because my thread has gone all the way down to second page (or third? I can't tell where it is at the moment because i'm posting, heh).

Anyway, just thought i'd post to say lata and goodnight as i'm headed off to bed. If anyone's up for a chat tomorrow, then please do feel free to post :3

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Tilly:
xD Well that's something you don't hear every day. Although my sister and i also share alot of music interests, we each have our own musical interests that the other is not liked by the other xD

xD Don't forget the gift of giving! I'd give away all of my gold here on Mene if i weren't saving xD
It used to be like that for me and him, but I've recently had a bit of a change of musical heart. I used to like J-pop and now I'm super into indie pop and stuff. :3

Of course! I love that! Nothing is better than someone opening a gift from you that has a lot of though put into it.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 01:01 AM

Tilly:
Hahahaha...seriously? That's kind of cool though, i guess your interests will always evolve, i know mine have over the years xD

And yes, there is certainly nothing better :3 I love surprising people ;0

Hrm...that's odd, why is that noone else has been to talking to me, but only you? o.o Am i cursed or something? Not that i'm not grateful for the company Tilly dear, it's just thought i thought there would be more people posting here on my thread? xD -sigh- Ah well, i suppose that can't be helped.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Tilly:
Hahahaha...seriously? That's kind of cool though, i guess your interests will always evolve, i know mine have over the years xD

And yes, there is certainly nothing better :3 I love surprising people ;0

Hrm...that's odd, why is that noone else has been to talking to me, but only you? o.o Am i cursed or something? Not that i'm not grateful for the company Tilly dear, it's just thought i thought there would be more people posting here on my thread? xD -sigh- Ah well, i suppose that can't be helped.
Yeah, I'm glad though, I felt sorta weird telling people I listened to Japanese stuff. D:

So do I, especially in a good way. XD

I dunno, their loss!

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 03:17 AM

Tilly:
Aww...but why? Tons, no scratch that, make that millions, listen to Japenese music whether it be J-pop, J-Rock or otherwise xD Personally, i love all sorts of music. Well, except opera and country but everyone has to have some dislikes, eh? xD

xD -chuckles- Yeah, you're right, you wouldn't want to surprise someone in a bad way.

Mmm...perhaps ;0

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Tilly:
Aww...but why? Tons, no scratch that, make that millions, listen to Japenese music whether it be J-pop, J-Rock or otherwise xD Personally, i love all sorts of music. Well, except opera and country but everyone has to have some dislikes, eh? xD

xD -chuckles- Yeah, you're right, you wouldn't want to surprise someone in a bad way.

Mmm...perhaps ;0
I dunno, it sorta made myself a target for mockery. I don't really care now, but in Jr. High it mattered to me, so I was a bit sensitive about it.

Yeah, like a piece of poo on their shoe. D:

Yeah, don't worry about it!

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 03:45 AM

Tilly:
Oh wow...you must've gone to a bad school then o.o And yeah, i can see why, at that age peer pressure is always a big thing xD' Alot of young teens, children and even adults are sensitive to it, don't worry :3

xD Well if you want to be blunt, sure.

Argh... i need more snowflakes to get some more event items D :

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Tilly:
Oh wow...you must've gone to a bad school then o.o And yeah, i can see why, at that age peer pressure is always a big thing xD' Alot of young teens, children and even adults are sensitive to it, don't worry :3

xD Well if you want to be blunt, sure.

Argh... i need more snowflakes to get some more event items D :
No, not peer pressure, that sort of stuff bounced off of me. Just like, a huge ammount of teasing, which wasn't fun, and my interests didn't help.

I love being blunt. <3

Me too, I have like 4! D:

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 03:55 AM

Tilly:
Ah...but that's still peer pressure, sort of / in a way, isn't it? That sucks that people teased you though. I think people should be allowed to like whatever music they like. I may not like it sometimes, but just because someone doesn't like something doesn't give them the right to bag someone out for liking it : x

xD Being blunt is good, just as long as you're not too blunt.

I have 3 here, but i need like...27 more so i can get more event items ;_;

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Tilly:
Ah...but that's still peer pressure, sort of / in a way, isn't it? That sucks that people teased you though. I think people should be allowed to like whatever music they like. I may not like it sometimes, but just because someone doesn't like something doesn't give them the right to bag someone out for liking it : x

xD Being blunt is good, just as long as you're not too blunt.

I have 3 here, but i need like...27 more so i can get more event items ;_;
I dunno, maybe? I was like 12 and it hurt a lot to be teased for liking videogames. Of course, that didn't stop me liking them, J-pop I just grew out of.

Yeah, there's a line. D:

I have all the event items, I'm just being greedy. XD

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 04:13 AM

Tilly:
-sighs and shakes her head- There are some really mean people in this world. I just don't see why you got teased. I mean, video games are awesome :0

xD Yeah.

Really? I still need to get the last one...i just hope i can get it before the event is over ;_; Heh.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Tilly:
-sighs and shakes her head- There are some really mean people in this world. I just don't see why you got teased. I mean, video games are awesome :0

xD Yeah.

Really? I still need to get the last one...i just hope i can get it before the event is over ;_; Heh.
I know, they are! But yeah, I still don't get it, but I like who I am right now, and I wouldn't be the same person if I didn't go through that.

Aw, you can do it! Just keep browsing the site and have a lot of tabs open! XD

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 04:24 AM

Tilly:
Mmm...i know how you feel. I was also teased when i was younger : x Alot of bullies picked on me, eh. But i gave as good as i got because well...i'm a stubborn person, i guess you could say xD I do agree though, i definitely wouldn't be who i am now if i hadn't experienced all that i have experienced. I guess it's a 'the good comes with the bad' kind of deal.

Lots of tabs, you mean? D : Eh...-is going to refresh like mad-

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
Tilly:
Mmm...i know how you feel. I was also teased when i was younger : x Alot of bullies picked on me, eh. But i gave as good as i got because well...i'm a stubborn person, i guess you could say xD I do agree though, i definitely wouldn't be who i am now if i hadn't experienced all that i have experienced. I guess it's a 'the good comes with the bad' kind of deal.

Lots of tabs, you mean? D : Eh...-is going to refresh like mad-
I didn't spur them on. I had a big 'Whatever' front that annoyed a lot of them, but I didn't get it as badly as my friends did after a while.

Yeah! XD Just make sure not to miss one! I think I've missed two already! D:

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 04:37 AM

Tilly:
Ah...yeah, i tried ignoring them too, but, yeah, after a while of grating on my nerves i just got really angry xD'

Mmm...that's happened to me already about three times now xD I hope i don't miss anymore D :