momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-14-2012, 05:20 PM

fffft.
Couldn't think of a title.
SO HARASSMENT IT IS
though it honestly has nothing to do with the damn plot...
ANYWAY, THIS BE AN RP BETWEEN ME AND Andraus:! SO YOU MAY NOT POST!
YOU CAN ONLY READ!

Quote:
name:
powers:
Weapons:
Bio:
height:
Picture:

name: Ash Heart
powers: can contact the dead, 'element' of darkness, can go between/into the world of the dead, can create monsters using bad spiritual energy, and can go into a more spirit like form/can be see through like a spirit, causing her to be able to go through doors, other objects, and weapons.
Weapons: None
Bio: I used to just wander around and chat with spirits, maybe even help them go to the light if they wanted to. But then cage found me...He took me in and taught me many things! Like how everyone but him are really bad people, how he's going to protect me, and that I can use my powers to bring people back to life! I'm not sure about the last part, but we're trying to make it real! He made me create some monsters to help protect me from outsiders who might want to harm me. He's in control of them, though. But, they will never ever harm me since I am their mommy! I like the color pink~
height: 5'3
Picture:

name: Cage
powers: shifter, can control someone if he marks them, and can cast illusions
Weapons: whatever I can pick up
Bio: best keep your nose out my business...though, I guess I can tell you a few things. My lover died and I went into a spiraling depression. Then, I found Ash. I found out about her powers...And I plan to use them to bring back my lover. Happy?
height: 6'7
Picture:

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-14-2012, 06:03 PM

name: Echo's R. Enigma
powers: Echo Can Tap into the power of Necromancy, Pyromancey, and Alternation. He also Is abled to summon the Souls of Oblivion to serve him in Combat.
Weapons: A deck of Yugioh card's
Bio: Echo works for a Organization, That Masquardes as a Insurence Agency, but Really Just works to Protecting those like him. though Young, Echo is Well-respected at his job. His newest assignment was to meet with some girl at a House, and he would recieve further order's then. He wonder's exactly why he needs to meet with this girl, but thinks he's better off not knowing.
height: 5'11
Picture:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-14-2012, 07:50 PM

(hehe, he doesn't know what he's in for~ /snort/
and I really hope you're not going to use duel monsters for fighting.....)

A portal opened up in the room. It emitted a bright, white light that lit up the dark room. A girl with long purple hair stepped out of the portal. The portal soon faded, leaving behind a faint smell of flowers and mixed feelings in the air. The girl, Ash was her name, sat down on a bed. The room she was in had nothing but a bed, a dresser, a tv on a tv stand, and a night stand with a glass of water on it. Her room was simple, the only kind of decorations was the dark violet pain on the wall, a soft rug on the wooden floor, and a few stuffed animals on the bed.

Ash curled up on her bed and closed her eyes. The moon light from the window shown on her face, making her look pail and slightly glittery. Her form flickered like a candle light, which happened when she felt sad. Ash hadn't found any signs of Cage's lover; which could be a sign that the young man went into the light, which Ash couldn't get into. The high spirits that ran the spirit world would let her roam through the world that spirits stayed in when they died and hadn't found a place to go, but they wouldn't allow her to go into the light. Those who went into the light were people who were people who believed they could live on in life in the light world. The main 'under world' like place was, as said, were confused and/or tortured souls wandered around and had to deal with unfinished things they didn't get to do when they were living.

Cage would be disappointed in her when he heard that she couldn't find him. She'd have to look for the man again tomorrow. Ash's eyes fluttered open when she heard a soft knock on the door. It opened, making a long squeak. There stood a tall, lean young man with baby blue eyes and white hair. He stepped in, giving Ash a hopeful look. Ash closed her eyes and shook her head, signalling she couldn't find the man's spirit. Cage frowned and let out a sigh. "You can try again later, Ash.", he said, a bit of irritation in his voice. "You did your best. Now, get some rest.". He turned and left, closing the door behind him. Ash's lip quivered, feeling guilty about not being able to find Cage's boyfriend and disappointing him. She curled up in a ball and choked back a sob.

Cage was in his car, driving away from his home. He was going for a nice long drive to clear his head. After he pulled out of the driveway, his eyes flash a neon blue, telling all of Ash's creatures to wake up and patrol the are/house. Cage was honestly was pissed and tired. He had been having Ash search for Stan for six months now and there was no progress. It was like Stan's spirit just disappeared from the earth. Be gritted his teeth, trying not to think about that. If Stan went into the light, he'd never be able to see him again. At least, not for a very long time. He tightened his grip on the steering wheal and pressed on the gas peddle. Te turned into an exit, leading to the highway.

Andraus

Old 04-14-2012, 09:00 PM

A boy with soft, Light brown hair walked up to the House, a Rose Pinned on his Chest. He fixed the Gloves on his Hands, and started walking up to the door, calmly. He gave off no Signs of a Threatning nature. Secretly, his mind was Stratigizing, Watching the shadow's. He could feel.....somthing, here, but Couldnt tell what it was.

Last edited by Andraus; 04-15-2012 at 12:47 AM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-14-2012, 09:18 PM

(Dude.....he's on teh highway. He hasn't stopped. o__O I doubt your chara could knock on his window when Cage is driving like, 75 mph. .__.;; )

Andraus

Old 04-14-2012, 09:50 PM

(Work with it, please ;~;. I busy today!)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 12:36 AM

(No! You should edit it! I made him leave so your character could sneak into the house! Not be a hitch hikerrr! besides, why would Cage drive a stranger to his own house? -___- )

Andraus

Old 04-15-2012, 12:47 AM

(there .-.)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 01:19 AM

(If find your usage of commas funny. :lol: It's like I'm reading the words of William Shatner from Stare Trek.
And thank you, andy~ <3)

Creatures surrounded the young man in the shadows. They were ready to strike at any moment. They let out a dark and powerful aura.The air around them was filled with despair and misery from the energies they were created from. If the boy tried to get inside, they'd attack. They wouldn't attack him if he was just some kid trying to sell a product, but if it was someone who'd try to break in, they'd kill them. Though, one of the more aggressive monsters were out on patrol that day. it stepped out of the shadows and growled at Echo. It looked like a blood red bull dog, but it was a several times bigger. It's neon red eyes were full of hatred and blood thirst. It snarled then jumped on Echo, digging it's claws into the young man's shoulders.

Ash could sense something approaching the house. She felt their spiritual energy, and her creatures had sensed them. When her creatures sensed someone, she could feel it. Ash slipped from under her covers and ran to her window. The glanced looked out for anything, but really couldn't see anyone. If they were at the door or on the other side of the house, she wouldn't be able to see them. Her creatures would take care of them for her if the person was going to cause harm. Ash bit her lip then pulled the curtains closed. She prayed that no one would get in.

Andraus

Old 04-15-2012, 02:10 AM

Echo Held up his hand, and Touched the Beast's Chest. A bundle of Flames Exploded. It was not ment to hurt, but to send back. "What the hell?! Why am I being attacked?! im just here to meet a girl, not to Fight with a bunch of Pack-dogs! "he said. More started to Attack him. He was just dodging, trying to avoid a fight. That ended when One of the Beast's bit his leg. Echo let out a cry, then growled. "Fine......If its a Fight you want, you just got it! "He said. His eye's Then turned red, with four White Spots, in a Diamond around his eye. He held up his hand, and 4 Strings of Flames shot out, hitting each one of the beast's in the chest, in front of him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 02:54 AM

Ash jumped when she heard a cry. She got off of her bed and went back to the window. She pressed her face on it, waiting to see what was happening. She closed her eyes then tried to see through her beasts eyes. She had a hard time with this since Cage was in charge, but she could manage. From one of the beasts' eyes, she could see a young man wiping them out. She saw a bright light, then the connection faded. Ash's eyes shot open and she gasped. She backed away from the window and put her hands to her mouth. "This is bad...", she said.

A few more monsters appeared out of the shadows, each of them looking like tall shadows of a person. They held hands then morphed into a larger, more stronger shadow person. It ran towards Echo then sent a blast of shadows towards him.

Andraus

Old 04-15-2012, 03:46 AM

His Eye's Flashed Black, with Spots of Red. "Oh, So we are Facing a Conjurer? Then I shall Deal with you, Quickly.....Il show you the True power's of Necromancy! "He shouted, and slapped his Hands on the ground. a Bone Horror, which was a Mass of Bones, all meld together to Create somthing that looked like a Six armed, Bulky Humanoid, Came up. But it looked dead, a puppet. "Solokanier! Soul of the Dead! I call upon you From the Pit of the Under-world! Serve me! "he siad. You heard what sounded like The Dark Gate's opening, and a Soul flew into the Skeleton. "Destroy the Abominations!"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 04:42 AM

Ash wanted to know what exactly was going on, especially after she heard the sound of gates opening. She ran down the hall. She knew she should have stayed in her room, but she needed to see and know what was going on. She held her dress' skirt up, then ran down the stairs that led into the entrance of the house. Once she was down the steps, she tip-toes to the window and peaked through the curtains. Her eyes widened and she stifled a scream. There was a huge skeleton monster outside that pretty much slaughtered one of her stronger monsters. The shadow man barely put up a fight. The monster had smashed it into bits. None of her other monsters dared to come out of the shadows after seeing what that thing could do.

Ash was shaking with fright. She fell to her knees then covered her mouth. She quickly let the curtains close then started to crawl towards the stairs.

Andraus

Old 04-15-2012, 05:42 AM

"Miss! Finally! Are you Alright!? Are you hurt?" he asked, running towards her. He first put his hand on his Being "Thank you, Soul of the Dead. You may Return to the After-life. "He said. The Being then Dissapeared. Echo Looked at Her. "Are you alright? Did these Creatures hurt you?!"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 05:51 AM

(dude...I'm really sorry about your mom. If you wan to talk or need anything, just ask, okay? -hugs-)

Ash was about to go up the stairs when she heard a voice. She froze then turned to the man. She was giving him a fearful look and then shook her head. She backed up on the steps, trying to get away from the stranger. "Leave...Leave right now!", she yelled before turning around and running up the sitars. Her form seemed to flicker. She was starting to become see through, due to the fact she was scared and upset. She was solid, but beginning to fade. Her yell caused a bunch of eyes to pop open in the shadows. Many creatures started to crawl and slither out from the shadows, each of them heading towards Echo. They hissed and growled at them. The stronger spirits that could actually talk whispered many things. Most of the things they said weren't audible, but what could be heard was "You made her cry", "monster...", "get out!", "I want pudding!".

Andraus

Old 04-15-2012, 06:11 AM

Echo looked at the Shadow's, a poker Face on him. He then reached into his bag, and pulled out a pudding cup "I got some....Want some?" he asked.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 06:20 AM

All of them hissed at Echo when he offered the pudding. Quite a few of them just lunged at him, trying to kill him. All of their hate and anger drove them to this point. This man dared to make Ash, their creator, cry, so he had to pay.

Andraus

Old 04-15-2012, 06:46 AM

"White Gate of Oblivion, Open for me, I beg of you!" he said, closing his hands together. A Man appeared, and Cast a shield around him, preventing the Creature's from touching him.

(Lets say the man looks like Cage's bf.)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 07:15 AM

Before Ash completely left the room, she glanced at the man. Her eyes widened in shock and she stopped in her foot steps. She took a step back, staring at the spirit who was protecting the stranger. She ran down the stairs and screamed."STOP! Don't attack him!", she called out. All of the monsters turned their head to Ash then backed away from the shield. Once she was just about at the bottom, she stumbled down the last few steps then fell on her butt. She whined but forced herself to get up. "You....that spirit! Don't make it go away!", she said

Andraus

Old 04-15-2012, 07:16 AM

"I cant make them Stay too long. It hurts them, Unless they have a Form that Can Sustain them "he said. He then put his hand on the being. "you have helped me. I thank you spirit. You may return to the White plains. "he siad. It dissappeard.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 07:23 AM

"NOOOO!", Ash said, running towards the spirit, her hand extended out to touch it. But it faded before she could do anything. Ash fell to her knees, tears streaming down her cheeks. She looked at Echo then gave him a sad look. "You...get out! Get out right now! You've killed my spirits, you've ruined what we were doing...just leave before I have you killed!", she said, looking away. Ash choked back a sob then looked at her monsters.

Andraus

Old 04-15-2012, 07:38 AM

"I was told to meet you here.....im Echo Red Enigma. "he said. "Also, you make it sound like the Spirit's are gone forever.....A True Conjurer can bypass the Locked doors of the Afterlife, and Be abled to call upon the Aid of the Spirit world. "he said, then grinned "thats what Makes me, the Red Enigma of Fusion Corp, Number one!"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 07:44 AM

Ash shook with anger and a bit of fear. She shook her head. "Don't...don't call me such a thing. I don't want to be grouped with you...Just...go away. If Cage comes home and you're hear, he'll kill you slowly and painfully, especially if I tell him that you had Stan's spirit...", she said, turning her head away from the man. "I'm being nice to let you go...so please leave before I change my mind.", she whispered

Andraus

Old 04-15-2012, 07:54 AM

"Stan's Spirit? oh, you Mean The spirit That was with me before?......Hold on, I Gotta barrow him. "I Grab one of your Shadow men, and Start whispering the Incantion. The Darkness flee's from the Shadow men, and You see Stan before you. "Is this who you were reffering to?" he asked. "He often aid's me, when im endanger."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 05:34 PM

"You have to release him and give him to us! Cage....he wants him back! That man is very important to him!", Ash said, getting up and taking a step towards Stan