Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 12:48 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Suddenly I remembered something. Not so positive. How long were they outside? O.o

Ahna smiled back "I hope you didn't mind me doing that, I know it's difficult to let go. But I figured you wanted to see him again."
Ahna was hoping Kakashi was making her some coffee too.

(Damn I dunno what else to write, I could ramble)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-19-2018, 01:00 AM

Immy: why do you think kakashi is making coffee? :p

Silver shook her head lightly and rested against Ahna, her body temperature had dropped again. Maybe that's why she was so tired.. She ha dnt fully recovered from last night's affects. "I don't mind.. I was able to talk with him and learn something about my past I never knew." She murmured softly.

Kakashi soon came back upstairs with two cups of coffee and three cups of coco, for the kids. He poked his head into Silver's room. "Coffee and coco?" He asked curiously.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 02:29 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I used to make coffee in the evening or at night XDD

Ahna placed her head on Silver's, forehead to forehead but moved to see Kakashi coming into the room with drinks. "Well look at that, he knows exactly what we girls need doesn't he?" she teased smiling at Silver.

Sakura snuck outside shortly after realizing Sasuke had done the same thing, they had no idea why they tried to lay down in the first place but who cares. Sakura saw Sasuke standing there all quiet not moving. She knelt down packing some snow into a ball and threw it at the back of his head making him look around. Sasuke was surprised to see Sakura was the one who threw it. Then he figured the snowball fight game was on now. They tossed them back and forth laughing and giggling as they hit or missed or dodged. "SILVER COME OUTSIDE, WE HAVE TO BEAT SASUKE!" Sakura yelled at loud enough hoping Silver would hear.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-19-2018, 02:54 AM

Immy: whoo~

Kakashi went over to them as Ahna checked Silver's temperature and handed her a cup of coco, then gave a cup of coffee to Ahna. "Drink, it'll help warm you up." He said mainly to Silver who looked puzzled. Silver nodded and took a drink after blowing on it. Kakashi smirked some when he heard Sakura's voice and headed downstairs to set the tray of coco on the porch.

After a few sips, she started to feel better and glanced at Ahna. She knew she had to be careful, but she really didn't want to be left out. "Can I.. Or should I wait until I've warmed up some?" She asked hesitantly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 02:58 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I love our memories we are making here but come on THEY'RE ON VACATION like you said lol.

Ahna smiled kissing her forehead making sure not to let the little one realize what she did. "You feel fine to me, go have fun but only for a couple hours. Then back inside alright? Don't leave the area at all." Ahna cautioned warning her to stay safe. Ahna sat on the bed adding in "Put your winter coat and boots on though, alright and don't forget gloves. Then go beat sasuke at the game." Ahna smiled.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-19-2018, 03:08 AM

Immy: xD

Silver all but beamed and set down her coco and put on her coat, her hat, her gloves and her boots before racing downstairs, passing Kakashi, and went outside to play with her teammates. No sooner than she got outside she made a snowball and threw it at Sasuke's backside. "Sorry for the wait!" She chirped.

---

Kakashi poked his head into Silver's bedroom and chuckled. "Should we join them, or do we have our own agenda?" He asked curiously, lowering his mask so he could sip from his coffee.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 01:45 PM

Nova_Alchemist: What do we want to do for Criminal Minds? Also that is totally how I would act in real life when I get too much sleep. I gotta move around constantly. Plus I remember Hotch likes to go for morning jogs.

"I would love to just have some coffee right now, she should be healed up as long as she is in within two or three hours. I wouldn't mind spending more time with you though." Ahna also was trying to stay inside a bit, her lips were stil blue and she didn't feel like looking like an ice zombie anymore than she already did. Ahna healed Silver a bit so she could go out and have some fun with her friends...team mates, whatever you wanted to call them. Family. That works.

Sasuke felt the snowball Silver threw go down his shirt a bit on the inside "Oh it's so on" Sasuke jumped back getting enough room for some defense time while making several snowballs. He noticed Sakura had done the same thing and thought "This is going to be easy" Sasuke crated a second shadow clone since they have no actual shadows at times and got behind the girls throwing a couple at each of them. Whether or not they hit would depend on their reactions.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-19-2018, 06:34 PM

Immy:

Kakashi chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Well, then drink your coffee." He mused harmlessly, sipping from his own cup of coffee.

---

Silver giggles as Sasuke reacted to her snowball. She watched him make shadow clones and went to make her own, instead making snow clones without realizing it. Her clone took the hits and turned back into snow. Silver made more snowballs and a second clone to help her make snowballs. Silver started throwing her snowballs at Sasuke.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 09:39 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna drank her coffee enjoying the silence, she didn't feel off about anything or bad or what not. So that was a plus as she sat there closing her eyes enjoying the warmth. The color came back to her lips as she relaxed not realizing it. "Is it always going to be this much fun around children?" talking about the past events that had happened.

----

Sasuke dodged them as he flipped backwards making other clones protect him getting hit instead. Sakura joined in hiding in a pile of snow and hitting him from above as he stood under a tree and she threw something at it. The pile of snow covered him fully.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-20-2018, 05:47 AM

Immy: boop

Kakashi chuckled at her words and relaxed some next to her, relieved to see the color return her to lips. "Not always. Just a majority of the time." He semi-joked with her before getting up and holding his free hand out. "Let's vacate to our own room and relax, shall we?"

---

Silver allowed the snowball to hit her and giggled some. She got ready to throw another until she watched Sakura, and saw Sasuke get piled with a mound of snow. She nearly fell over laughing.

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-07-2019, 10:36 PM

Ahna disappeared with Kakashi off to their room while the children would have their fun. No need to babysit all the time though Ahna was going to keep her chakra lowered, if something happened then it happened. no point stressing over nothing.

Sasuke slowly poked his head out of the snow glaring at the two girls who were laughing at him. Sakura fell backwards staring at the sky and started making a snow angel.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-08-2019, 02:33 PM

Immy: *tackke* you're back~ <3
and online! ^^

Kakashi smirked some at Anna's new found attitude and simply led her to the bed before sitting down and pulling her over to him, wrapping his arms around her figure and resting his head against her shoulder.

---

Silver contained her giggles when she noticed Sasuke's glare and smiled innocently. The girls won this snow fight~ She went over to him and started knocking snow off of him so he wasn't buried under a heap of it. At least until he could move freely.

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-12-2019, 07:43 PM

Once he was able to move freely, Sasuke pulled her into the large snow pile with him as Sakura ran jumping into it too laughing. The snow as cold but none of them really cared about that. Then Sakura remembered something. "I think this is the first time so far we've all had this much fun without running into anything or having anything to try and ruin our moods." Sakura was content and happy with that thought.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-12-2019, 08:44 PM

Immy: sorry I haven't replied to the criminal minds one, had a busy week x.x Monday I start a six week schooling program to help me find work ^~^

Silver sounded a yelp when Sasuke pulled her into the snow pile, and shook some of the snow off. Sakura soon joined them and she was covered in snow again, and she giggled. She glanced at Sakura when she spoke and grinned. "I think you're right." Silver brushed some snow off from the top of her hair and giggled again. This was awesome!

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-14-2019, 07:25 PM

Nova_Alchemist: No its fine, im hiding in my room while 3 people in my household have the flu. So im steering clear right now. Sanitizing like crazy and wearing my nasal filters and what not. So anything to stay away. Gotta do dishes (just did) and laundry in a bit so everyone can have something to keep healthy with. I've been getting plenty of sleep in so hopefully that helps but I need to find my Vitamin C and take two of them just in case along with my bolthouse farms health drink, tastes pretty good I think.

Sakura stayed outside with Sasuke for a couple hours just having fun in the snow. Either playing hide and seek in a more ninja fashion without weapons, Building snowmen or women or whatever they were building, and making things in the snow. Snowball fights.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-14-2019, 08:29 PM

Immy: oh no! Well I hope you can keep from getting it x.x

Silver stayed outside with the two of them for the couple of hours they were together, having the best time ever. She normally didn't allow herself to have like this, but Saskue and Sakura both (in their own way) made it hard for her not to laugh and giggle while they played. She did go and sit in the porch to drink her surprisingly warm cocoa when the cold started to get to her, having forgotten about it. Someone had to have warned it up thougb.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-12-2019, 01:20 AM

⭐⭐⭐

Immy:
Miss you, hope you're doing alright..

⭐⭐⭐

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-24-2019, 07:17 PM

Nova_Alchemist: check the danny phantom rp to see what I posted as to whats been going on.

------------

The vacation went on smoothly for the rest of the time they were there and now it was time to head back. Hopefully no more danger or drama would occur until they reached their village hidde in the leaves once more. Ana was happy she was with Kakashi finally, but she did have her doubts knowing her past. Ana...her name being different in the past...she knew she couldn't escape and was still trying to figure out...why did her sisters leave her behind? Ana used to be comletely different, always doing what family said but now...she felt as if there was something else splitting her apart. The question was...what happened to make her feel like two different people? In this lifetime she had no sisters, no family, and everyone she knew was dead except those alive now. Her mind would sway to these thoughts on long walks but took notice of something. They just came from a place where winter was their vacation and now going back to the leaf village would mean another season. Autumn. Ending of summer and beginning of Autumn, her favorite season if she did say so herself. Semi long sleeves, capris or skirts, sometimes dresses which was rare for her to wear. Hot chocolate, tea, relaxing and enjoying the scenes. Just because they were ninjas didn't mean they had to be ninjas all the time. She didn't yet want to retire but she knew that would one day come.

Sasuke was talking to Silver and Sakura about how the weather was going to change, hence why he was dressed for warmer weather. Sakura had chosen to wear a dark pink dress with her usual matching flats when she wasn't in ninja mode. Her bangs were pulled back making her seem a bit different. Their guide Ichi (forgot his name) requested to follow them and Ana allowed it for now until they could get closer to their village. Ana had a heavy heart that this happiness wouldn't last long as it seemed darkness followed them all. Ana was wearing black capris, ankle boots (wedged) and a t shirt with a sweater over it. Her hair was down instead of being pulled back all the time. It seemed everyone needed this vacation more than they could have said. Even Sasuke didn't really comb his hair, he just smoothed it together and was done.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-25-2019, 10:40 PM

((Ichi was Itachi in 'disguise' lol))

Kakashi kept Silver and the rest of his team close to.him as the vacation continued. Silver had relaxed but she did distance herself some, talking mostly with Ahna. Losing Koga had really hit her hard, and she was confused about what the snake demon had said about Kakashi being her father. Her actual father, not just someone who adopted her. She also had her usual small talk with Saskue, and Sakura. It was time to go back to the village, and she was weary about whether or not the leaf village would welcome her home. She wore her usual attire, a white shirt with a white skirt that came to her knees, a light purple hoodie with pastel sleeves and brown sandals. She wore her headband as a belt and her silver hair in pigtails.

Kakashi wore his usual attire and enjoyed the peace as they made it back to their village, holding Ahna's hand as they followed behind the kids as they chatted amongst themselves.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 12:46 AM

(yes i know i just forgot what i nicknamed him lol)

"That was a much needed vacation for all of us it seems." Ahna spoke knowing they grew closer, all of them, ever since they got back. Ahna watched Sakura and Ichi go off to the side saying their farewell in silence. Sasuke still didn't understand but he let it go, his interest wasn't Sakura no matter how much she used to follow him around or react when he was near. Sasuke was jealous that they kissed, not because he liked Sakura but more for the reason he wanted someone to be like that with him. Sasuke walked ahead with Silver as Ahna stayed out a moment from the gateline keeping an eye on the pink hair'd ninja. "Kashi?" Ahna now had a question, an important one for the other sensei.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 01:25 AM

Silver wasn't even paying attention to Sakura and Ichi, she was more curious about Kakashi and Ahna, and how Saskue had changed his attitude towards herself since she the night she fell through the ice. Silver couldn't help thinking about the dark haired boy differently since then.. and not just as a teammate. She didn't understand the feeling though. She did feel closer to him, as a partner and a comrade.

Kakashi glanced at her when she spoke. "What's on your mind?" He asked quietly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 01:48 AM

"Sasuke, would you mind walking Silver inside? We'll be there shortly." Ahna spoke taking notice of the dark hair boy staring too long at the shy couple on the side. Sasuke snapped out of his daze "Sure, come on Silver." Sasuke stated taking the hint that the adults wanted to talk alone. Stuffing his hands into his pockets he walked foward motioning for Silver to follow. Sasuke wondered if they finished up that small arcade shop they were trying to put in before they went on their last mission.

Ahna made sure Kakashi's eyes were on her "So what would you say if Sakura wanted to leave the leaf village? Temporarily?" Ahna might as well ask permission first before giving out a plan that might actually happen one day. She kept his hand within hers liking the way it made her feel safe.

Nova_Alchemist: i think we went from spring to autumn XDDDD i forget, whatever lol

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 02:00 AM

(Immy: oh well lol xD)

Silver blinked, coming out of her own daze and quietly following Saskue inside the gates of the leaf village. She knew Naruto would showing up any minute to ask them about the vacation, and how much he hated having to stay behind. "Hey, Saskue, want to see if they finished building the arcade?" She asked curiously.

Kakashi thought a moment, thinking carefully about his answer. "Well, it would depend on when she wanted to leave, and who she'd be going with." He said calmly. "I woukd hope she wasn't going to be in her own, but otherwise trust that she'd be alright and come back to us when she was ready." He answered, thinking more like a sensei than a father, but really it was a mix of both.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 02:09 AM

Nova_Alchemist: well it IS almost autumn here. what about you? Also how long are you up for?

Sasuke took a second then responded "Sure, better than walking around in awkward silence" due to the couples behind them as they made their way down the blocks, it was closer to the head statues of the great hokages. So it would take them at least ten or fifteen minutes by walking, five if running. "Want to race? See who gets there faster?" Sasuke grinned like his old self in a way when accepting a challenge.

Ahna made sure to keep his hand within hers when she slyly smiled "Good because she's gone" Ahna winked waiting for him to look behind him to see that both Ichi and Sakura were gone. "Sakura and I had a long talk, she had more life in her eyes when she was with him rather than being depressed and quiet in the village. I explained that I would want to be kept in contact once a month by both if not one of them for saftey reasons. She is growing up, I was assured nothing was going to happen any time soon if you catch my meaning. And well that's it." Ahna wondered if this was too soon for Kakashi and no goodbye or if he would be angry with Ahna over letting a teenager run off with a man older than her and not mixed into a good crowd. Either way she waited.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 02:25 AM

(Immy: yeah, it's nearly Autumn x3 also, I'm not sure. Maybe another hour or so at most ^^ )

Silver grinned at his offered challenge. "You're so on." She mused, smirking a bit before taking off in a run. Her ankle was fully healed by now and wasn't known to turn down a challenge. Saskue was her comrade, as well as her rival. They were equals in just about everything and she wanted to stay as his equal.

Kakashi blinked at her words and glanced off, then glanced back at Ahna. He sighed quietly and rubbed the back of his neck. "I really wish you would've told me sooner." He said calmly. "She's safe with him, otherwise you wouldn't have allowed it. I trust you, more than him, but he did help us on more than once occasion. I'll trust him to look after her." He said.