Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-23-2014, 11:12 PM

Do you have what it takes to save the world?

This is the Accepted thread for the rp Superhero, to keep character sheets in one place.

To The Roleplay

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-23-2014, 11:12 PM

The Puppetmaster
Kiyoto

My name is:
Conner O'Niel

My friends call me:
Con

When working, I am refered to as:
Shadow

Age wise, I am:
Fifteen

When love is on my mind:
Bisexual

Who's side am I on:
Sidekick

My hero is the door to my future:
Nightwing

My style is my own:
When in costume, Conner's uniform consists of a pair of slim fitting tight black pants, and a slim fitting tight black sleeveless shirt. The collar of the shirt goes up about an inch above his neckline. He wears a pair of knee high black buckle up boots, that have steel toes in them. He wears a pair of black belts that cross over his hips, and contain a variety of pouches to carry things with him. He also wears a simple black mask, and a pair of slender black gloves, that go up to his elbows. A blue S over his right shoulder symbolizes him as Shadow, and ties back in to Nightwing's coloring.

The good and bad about me:
Conner is a complex guy, dispite how he appears to many. On the surface, he seems completely open an honest, to the point where he seems rather blunt about many things. He is light hearted and has a high sense of humor, so he is often one to appear to see many things as a joke, or to make a game out of situations. However, below the surface, he is much more well disciplined then many give him credit for. He is used to using his mouth as a weapon, a way to conciel and to edge on his opponents. Behind those eyes, his mind is often working a mile a minute. He is smart and intellectual, thinking things through with surprising speed, which helps in many situations. He is able to notice the details, and quickly assess situations, and react to them. At the same time, some times his mouth does get away from him, often getting him into trouble.

Especially when his trouble with authority comes into play. He is head strong and confident, not one to miss a beat, making him more of the fast paced kind of guy. He enjoys living a fast life, one who can not seem to sit still for very long, without getting bored or annoyed. He can be a hot head, especially when someone he cares for is threatened, or once more, when authority comes into play. He hates being looked down upon and underestimated, which makes him usually fight back, or feel like he has to prove himself. He is one to easily get along with others in most situations, one that people easily find the ability to relax around and seek out to talk to or for a good time. He is a good listener, and a good friend to those around him. He can be mature beyond his years when he needs to be.

He understands when it is time to step up and be a hero, and he seems to excell at this. He is a natural born leader, a tactician at heart. He does tend to push himself and his limits though, and will keep going if he has to, till he breaks. He is self sacrificial, in the sense that he will do whatever for those he cares about, even at the cost of himself. He is normally kind and good natured, but he is a bit sarchastic and one for a whitty comeback, tying back into his mouth working faster than it should. He is one to know when it is best to fall back and fight another day, typically two or more steps ahead of others. He does have a darker side though, especially when he is pissed off. Normally he keeps it pretty well under wraps, and it takes quite a bit to tick him off.

When he is upset, he is known to get quieter. His normally warmer and lighter personality turning colder and darker. He is seen as one to become more rutheless, which worries some about him. He often can not stop himself, and will push away all those around them, attacking them harshly. He does not mean any of it usually, and typically feels horrible during and after it. It is seen as his self distructive side of his personality. He keeps walls around his heart and mind, that few are able to truly get past. Those who do, he becomes fiercely loyal and protective of. He also becomes more vulnerable, which he normally likes. He is a man of few second chances, once someone betrays him or hurts him, he finds it hard to look past it and forgive them.

I am a force not to take lightly:
Conner has no physical superhuman abilities. He is a normal human boy for the most part. He has many strengths though. His mind is the first one, he has a powerful IQ, which makes him an expert in many fields: Technology, tactician, weapons, etc. If it requires the mind, he's your guy. He is a master at agility, and able to perform moves that even some professional gymnasts, acrobats and stunt men can not handle. He has keen reflexes, and overall superb speed and balance. He has knowledge of various forms of physical combat, and is a master of hand to hand or fighting with a variety of weapons. He is a master at stealth and infiltration, as well as in espionage and covert operations. He can perform various tasks that help him along the way, such as picking locks, slight of hand and more. Many skills people have yet to discover from him. His training being brought up before the school can be a strength as well.

I hate to admit it, but I'm not perfect:
He is in fact human. This means, he can't fly, he isn't bullet proof, he can't stop a runaway train and such. He is not superhuman, which limits in ways what he can do, and puts him at a higher risk. However, underestimating him due to this is a big problem for those who do. His mouth can also get him into trouble a lot, and his communication skills in battle. He prefers more solo work, or working with Nightwing, where they understand each other without many words. Sometimes he forgets that people need direction, but once he is reminded, his leadership takes over. His self distructive side and his inability to trust people once they have hurt him can get him in trouble to. At the same time, his struggles with authority pose a problem at times to. His training being brought up before the school can also be a weakness. His family hunting for him as well can cause trouble.

My arsenol contains:
He carries with him a variety of small throwing weapons, typically small disks or throwing stars, even needles. He also keeps with him a variety of spheres, each programmed with their own use: smoke bombs, electricity, explosions, etc. He also carries with him a six foot staff, that can collapse down, be broken into two, or used in a variety of ways. He also has a bit of medical supplies, a few odds and ends supplies and various other things one might need along the way.

My hopes and dreams drive me:
He wishes to become a hero, to step out of the shadow of others, and become his own man. He is determined to show people, that you do not need superpowers to be a hero.

The raw facts of my past are:
Connor O'Niel does not really exist. Connor's real name is sealed, he is the biological son of a family assassins, who train and live for hire and bloodshed. He had a vary strict upbringing, much of which is classified as well. Few know any of this, except for a privilaged few. When he was eleven, Connor was taken in by the school. He became an orphan, as far as anyone needed to know. He was given a new identity to protect him and others. Since then, he grew up at the school. He showed exceptional skill instantly, as from blood and training he had recieved growing up in his biological familie's care. He had a bit of trouble coming out of his shell at first though, there was a lot of mental damage done to him. They were taught to let go of emotion and all other forms of connections. He was bread as many knew to be a killer.

Over time though, Conner began to warm up and open up to those at the school. He adapted and began to become his own person, relaxing a bit as he was allowed to have his own freedom. He excelled in training, and quickly jumpped to the top of his class, dispite his lack of actual superhuman powers. It was said that he was the next Robin, as he was determined to show the world one did not need powers to be a hero. He became a favorite of not only the teachers, but of the other students there as well. His growing popularity seeming to help him more establish his own personality and being, as he was able to break out of his shell more. He graduated from basic training at the top of his class, along with others who were chosen to take the next step in their journey.

After completing basic training, he was partnered with the hero Nightwing as his sidekick, to begin his next stage of work. At first he did in fact feel more like Robin, but it made him even more determined to take his own place as a hero. When he had first joined the school, he had chosen the hero name of "Shadow", which he thought fit him perfectly. He was dark and smooth, able to conceil himself and more. Though since beginning with Nightwing, he at times feels more like just that...a shadow. He has been made to take on little jobs, ones the hero says is to prepare him for the bigger stuff. Nightwing continues to say that when he is ready, he will move on up within his training, that he should be happy with how far he has come now. He is, but he feels more like as with all sidekicks, it is more of when the hero is ready, not them.

Only one thing left to say:
He always has a small pendant around his neck, when asked, he says it was given to him by someone special. It is meant for luck, and seems to hold a special place in his heart.

Theme of my life:
Kill The Lights

Last edited by Kiyoto; 10-28-2014 at 09:40 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-24-2014, 12:11 AM

The Puppetmaster
Kiyoto

My name is:
Nisshoku Tsukikari

My friends call me:
Nis, Eclipse, Clips

When working, I am referred to as:
Tribal

Age wise, I am:
Sixteen

When love is on my mind:
Bisexual

Who's side am I on:
Sidekick

He is mentored mainly by Raven, but has dabbled in work with Beast Boy as well.

My style is my own:
He is one of the few who choose not to really wear a costume. He typically works in every day clothes. His style consists of darker colors, mainly dark purples or black, with the occasional red. When working though, most of the time he wears a particular outfit consisting of black pants, with knee high buckle up leather combat boots, a white shirt with a red cross upon it, a black leather coat and a purple scarf. He also seems to have a fancy for silver, usually found wearing a silver alchemy cross necklace and a pair of silver celtic rings on his right hand.

He is a mysterious man, with a personality to match. He is quiet and more of a loner, keeping to himself most of the time. He does not like to bother others, or lean on them excessively with his problems. At the same time, he has a bit of an issue trusting others. He is bold and blunt, often speaking his mind if asked, he is honest in nature. He is naïve in a way and has an innocence about him. He does not mean to hurt or upset others, though at times, he is known to say or do something that can happen. He is not a people person, often not knowing how to deal with them or emotion. He has a darker personality and air about him, that makes him seem unapproachable and intimidating to most people. He is warmer than he looks, though his bluntness can cause people to see him as a bit colder in nature. His inability to deal with people and often put his own feelings or thoughts into words make him seem aloof or distant. He is strong willed and hearted, not one to give in or give up.

He often is one to push himself to his limits, and one to be self sacrificial in the sense that he can not stand by and see another being hurt. He is fiercely loyal and faithful, one to always be there for someone he cares for. At the same time, he can be more serious and intense in nature, with a sense of humor to match. He is often one who has a warmer and kinder side, though no one wants to stick around long enough to get to know him, because of his outward personality or appearance. He is often seen as a bad boy, goth or a punk, and at times can be all of these or none of these. He is surprisingly humble, while remaining confident in his own abilities. He is smart and cunning, often one to think on his feet and have fast reflexes. At the same time, he can in fact be completely oblivious to certain things, tying back into his naivety and innocence. He is a closed and open book at the same time, a man with an edge to him that draws people to him and keeps them away at the same time. Much of him contrasts and works fluently at the same time.

He has a variety of powers at his disposal,

Energy Manipulation He is able to manipulate the energy/chi within his own body. Either to power up his own physical or mental attributes for a time, or other uses. He most commonly uses this power in the form of energy constructs, which for him often seem to take on the form of animals, though he is capable of constructing anything he can think of. If needed though, he will expand his use of his energy powers in other ways such as bolts, blasts, etc. He seems to be partial to his constructs though. He can also absorb or channel energy, but it has to be from another living or electrical source, something that has energy. He can use the energy in his body in positive ways such as aiding in the healing of himself or others as well. His energy takes the color of various shades of purple.

Magic: He has shown a great skill in this since the beginning. His magic and energy abilities are tied together. His magic seems to take on a darker edge to it, and he specializes in transmutation. Much like his energy abilities, light, smoke, etc, give off or created during his magic use will take on a purple color.

He is smart, able to think on his feet and on the fly. His strength and courage make him great in a pinch. His self sacrificial nature can be a plus, since he will fight for those he cares for and the weak. He is excellent in hand to hand combat, as well as combat with a sword or powers. Many aspects of his personality can be a plus.

He dislikes the use of absorbing energy, for the reason of if he draws too much, he can shorten a living thing’s life or even kill it. He prefers to lean more towards absorbing from electricity if he has to. He is weaker against lighter attacks, due to his darker form of powers. He tends to push himself to his limits, and be very self sacrificial for others. Since he refuses to absorb energy from living creatures, this can cause problems for him, especially if there is no electricity to draw from around him. He is also not a people person, his skills with others lacking. His inability to trust, as well as his own personal demons cause a problem for him. The seal on his left arm can be a weakness as well. His attitude and personality at times can also be a weakness.

My arsenal contains:
He does not carry any actual weaponary with him, more relying on his own abilities. He seems to dislike weapons.

He dreams of finding the light to his darkness, as well as proving he is more than the darkness people see him as normally.

Nisshoku’s life is a mystery. No one knows for sure where he came from, or anything. He just popped up one day around the age of thirteen. His left arm badly injured, his seal and power going crazy. He nearly ended the lives of a few of the heros that day, not meaning to at all. Finally his body exhausted itself, with the aid of the heros being forced to take action as well. He was taken to the school and allowed to heal over time. When he woke from his coma like state, he was asked who he was and where he came from. He only seemed to remember his name. A search of him brought up nothing world wide, before the incident. They were confused and unsure about it, but upon talking and interacting with him, he proved rather harmless. They did not believe he was a threat, dispite his darker personality. He was allowed to remain at the school, in hopes of his memories coming back, and the mystery of him solved. Enrolled in classes, he excelled. He quickly closed the gap between him and other sidekicks within his class. He excelled at intellectual things, things he had to apply his mind to.

Although he also excelled in combat, he seemed to prefer a more pascifist approach to things first, rather than beating them out. He rose through the ranks, over time taking one of the top spots in his class. His mysterious past, coupled with his loner and darker personality, quickly gained him attention and popularity among his classmates. He became known as the bad boy, somewhat of a goth or punk, though there were hints to a gentler and warmer side. His complex nature made him alluring and complex. Over the years though, his memories did not return much. He was plagued at times with dark nightmares and dreams, flashes of images and such. As he remained there, he was partnered up with the hero Raven, who helped him calm his abilities and keep them in hold. She told those running the school the symbols on his arm was of that of a seal, used to keep powerful magic and energies in check. She had never seen magic like it before. At the same time, his growing love and interest in animals also pushed him to work at times with Beast Boy, learning what he could about Earth’s animals and plants. He has been able to meet many other people, mainly through the other titans and the school. He has gotten along with most, so far not making any enemies in or outside of the school.

He never goes anywhere without his purple scarf, and his left arm is constantly wrapped in bandages, concieling a magic seal underneath. It amplifies his control over his power, while keeping it in check the seal being broken could cause him to lose control. The seal itself in normal will be purple in color when dormant, looking like a normal tattoo of symbols and words that travel around and up his arm. When active, it changes colors, and becomes like rings that move around his arm or literally lift off his arm to circle it.

Theme of my life:
American Trash

Last edited by Kiyoto; 09-26-2014 at 04:04 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-25-2014, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrenji-chan

The Puppetmaster
Wrenji-Chan

My name is:
Grace Sanderson

My friends call me:
Gracie, GiGi,

Thorn

Age wise, I am:

When love is on my mind:
bisexual – but has trust issues, so isn't often in relationships

Who's side am I on:
Sidekick

Green Arrow/ Oliver Queen

My style is my own:
When dressed as Thorn, Grace wears a uniform similar to Green Arrow’s: a tight hooded vest* – though hers is a green closer to black – black jeans, and brown knee-high boots. She wears a pale green fingerless glove on her left arm and a shooting glove on her right hand. She has a single belt around her waist that is 3 inches wide. She has two pouches; one holds various archery parts – bowstrings, replacement arrowheads; the other holds small vials of various poisons.

When Grace is dressed as a civilian, she wears varying green, black, and grey tank tops and dark jeans. She also wears a green and black hoodie, with the hood up. She keeps her hair braided when in uniform, but keeps it unbound when dressed as a civilian.

*The vest isn’t as revealing as it is in the photograph, as Grace is 16 and probably doesn’t have a body like that. Her vest is more like Green Arrow’s, as it is a hand-me-down and not one made for her. Hers is more like a sleeveless T-shirt.

Grace is a charismatic and confident party girl. She is very comfortable around people whether she knows them or not. However, she finds it difficult to trust people long-term, and as such has few – if any – close friends. She has a persona that she shows off to the public. She is selective with personal information, and would rather fill conversations with the latest gossip, or trivia facts. She pays attention to details, but sometimes over thinks their importance.

Grace doesn't really care for adults, apart from Oliver. Because of this, she gets anxious around people in authority; especially people enforcing the law – due to her party days. She tends to spend time by herself, focusing on training and studying. She always listens to music – unless she’s in the field. She’s given up on making a plethora friends; she’ll work with someone, and then do her best to avoid them. The few friends she does have consider her fiercely loyal, and determined.

Training under Green Arrow was the best thing that had happened in her life. He taught her how to use a bow and arrow – and other projectile weapons – use her instincts, and be aware of her surroundings. Grace learned quite a bit of acrobatics as well, though she is nowhere near perfect. Green Arrow instructed her in tracking, and identifying small details. Due to her excellence in chemistry, she is skilled in making, and identifying poisons, and toxins. She also has an intensive knowledge of medicine. Due to her upbringing, Grace is tri-lingual. She knows French, German, and English. She also has extensive wealth – though she herself has limited access to it.

Grace is still prone to the party scene. She is constantly listening to music, and that often causes her to ignore people. Being so used to noise, she has a slight fear of silence. Grace was an alcoholic, and has difficulties being around – drinkable – alcohol. She prefers to work in pairs, but doesn't extend trust to her partner and blames them when something goes wrong. Grace wears contacts, due to poor eyesight caused by staring at strobe lights. Her eyes are sensitive to daylight, so she tends to sleep during the day.

My arsenal contains:
Grace’s normal weapon is a Composite Bow, and aluminum arrows. She also has a slingshot and a blow dart gun – with a handful of darts. She carries various poisons with her, to apply to her arrows.

Grace wants to find her place in the world. She wants to be treated as someone with worth, and to redeem herself in Green Arrow’s eyes. She wants to find out what caused her parents’ disappearance.

Born into a wealthy family, Grace has had everything she’s ever wanted; except her parents’ attention. Her mother is an actress, and her father not only owned several small companies, but also made the right business investments. As such, they are often away from the house and Grace was left without much parental guidance. Once she turn 14, Grace began sneaking out and going to clubs. For six months Grace spent her nights in different clubs, and on different peoples’ couches – returning home -through a window- during the day to change clothes before going to another party. She had stopped going to school, because it didn't matter to her anymore. The only thing that mattered was the next party; the next chance to get drunk.

It was after one such party that Green Arrow found her passed out behind a dumpster. Grace regained consciousness on a couch in the office of Oliver Queen, who was very disappointed with her. He explained that her father was a stockholder in his company, and that Grace had been reported as missing. Grace laughed at this, dismissing the thought of her parents’ concern. Oliver then informed her of the sudden disappearance of both her parents. He told her that she was the current and sole heir to her father’s company, until he was found – which she was to takeover at 18. She would have to grow up, and to do that properly she had to go to school – and he knew just the one.

Grace ran away after two weeks at YJA, only to be dragged back by Green Arrow, and put under house arrest. With a tracking bracelet around her ankle, Grace continued at the school for another year. Her fate sealed, she put on her party face, and attempted to become the most popular girl there. When the other students ignored her, she began to focus on her studies. She became highly skilled in science – especially anatomy and chemistry. She discovered a passion for archery, and became inseparable from a bow. Her bracelet was taken off for “good behavior” after basic training. She was chosen by Green Arrow to be a new member of Team Arrow.

Grace meditates when she is not shooting – to focus on her breathing. She’s often found near an archery range or hanging upside-down.

Theme of my life:
Sober by Pink

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-25-2014, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc Angel

The Puppetmaster
Arc Angel

My name is:
Aysel Sevda

My friends call me:
Ace or Ash

Astral

Age wise, I am:
Fifteen

When love is on my mind:
Bisexual

Who's side am I on:
Sidekick

Starfire

My style is my own:
In costume, Aysel wears a black crop top with elbow-length sleeves, paired with a black skirt of the same fitted material, and black knee-high boots over a purple pair of stockings that stick up just over their tops. She wears silver metal cuffs on each of her wrists, as well as a silver-colored belt. The purple accents found in her stockings and in a flame-like emblem on the back of her shirt are an homage to Starfire.

Aysel, at heart, is a rather sweet girl that holds a lot of curiosity, but also quite a bit of self-consciousness. She has a naturally warm disposition and is quick to make friends with those around her, but often feels quite awkward (for good reason) due to her naivety of earthly ways. She can be quiet at times due to this tendency, but often pushes past it in order to make the best of her situation. Her time on earth has taught her to try being open and ask many questions, if she is to learn anything. She often exhibits this behavior in the classroom, as well, making her a focused student but also something of a teacher's pet at times. She holds a bunch of gratitude and respect towards anyone who puts side time to teach her, specifically Starfire, who has taken her under her wing not only as a student but also a sidekick.

Aysel tries her best to learn from her classmates and embrace some of their habits as her own, sometimes to her regret. Often, if she sees someone doing something strange repeatedly, she may be too quick to assume that it is of the norm here. She also frequently asks to train alongside or spend time outside of school with classmates, in order to learn from them but also to get a better grasp on the planet and extend her friend group. Sometimes she will do this without so much as even speaking to them beforehand, however, which has earned her many weird looks over time. Aysel shies from those who do look at her so strangely, but continues pushing herself to learn by instead asking others in their place.

She may be naive in earthly ways, but Aysel is well-informed in the ways of her people, the Sevdu. She keeps many of their mannerisms, even as she tries to learn about and find her place on earth. One aspect of this is a sense of duty, in protecting those that would try to do other's harm, no matter how large the threat. Another is a Tamarenean-esque openness with her emotions, as her powers rely directly on them. These two aspects drive her hard to keep learning and building up her strength for battles to come, fearful of the day she can't assist in protecting innocents, or when her people come under attack again.

Despite her naturally warm nature, she is often embarrassed by others' reactions to her, or by how Starfire sometimes acts around her. Aysel strives hard to make herself fit in, whereas she finds Starfire mind-boggingly out there at times, despite her years on earth. All the same, she adores her, her compassion and her power. It is only for Aysel's ability to read others well that she is able to discern that some of her hero's habits are beyond odd (does she need to be drinking mustard in class?).

Aysel, despite her natural warmth, sometimes delves back into the darker parts of her memory. When this occurs, she often takes varying amounts of time to herself to recover, needing to recover her composure and leave the past in its place. The devastation she saw wreaked on her planet left a print that she tries to keep hidden.

As one of the Svedu, Aysel has inherited the powers to manipulate energy from her body's constant collection of stellar radiation. This, coupled with her trademark white hair, is what prompted her choice in name, Astral. Being a small tribe of warrior peoples, her upbringing with the Svedu also lead to her early-on training in hand-to-hand combat and flying. She is far better in close range combat, using her energy to coat her hands and feet to deal heavy bursts of energy with her blows, but Aysel can also direct this energy to further reaches depending on her store of it. After massive blasting attacks or prolonged use of it in close combat, her energy stores will drain leaving her fatigued. She has the ability to fly and breath without oxygen, though lack thereof can lead her to fatigue more quickly. Aysel is capable of picking up languages in a way much like the Tamaran, through touch.

As an outsider to this world, Aysel has grown up in a world without much of the technology in use today, and therefore is rather useless in equipping it. With time, she has learned a few basics, but tends to stray from touching heavy artillery or anything of the sort. Fighting in that manner is not of the Sevdu way, and she isn't quite comfortable with taking up those arms herself. Her self-consciousness sometimes makes her hesitate or underestimate her own power, occasionally leading her to problems in battle. The flip side of this is also that at times she cannot control the sheer strength her power sometimes leads her to demonstrating. She has to consistently keep her emotions in check in order to refrain from either problem occurring, which is bound to fail at times. Aysel is also rather dependent on Starfire in battle. While she strives for her own strength and Starfire treats her with nearly equal say in their partnership, Aysel has a hard time taking charge for herself and working on her own. Rather, she prefers to work in a team. Her energy storage also has a certain limit, and once they're drained she falls into formidable fatigue.

My arsenal contains:
As she is incompetent with most handheld weapons and her powers need no physical thing to manifest themselves on, Aysel doesn't typically carry anything on her person.

Aysel wishes to become a successful hero, and gain the skill necessary to protect not only the few remaining of her race, but also her new home and loved ones on earth. To do so, she wants to find her sense of self and fully assimilate into a life on earth.

Aysel has only fond memories of her childhood on Svedu, of her loving parents, friends, and culture, but those only span up to a certain point. A few years ago, her planet came under attack by a force far stronger than her own people, aided by technology beyond their understanding and with the purpose of taking specimens for testing purposes. Had they succeeded, her race would have been wiped from existence, save a few that would be taken for this testing. Such was not the case. While their humble civilization had been brought to rubble, several groups were able to evacuate with the help of a task force composed of both Tamareneans and those from earth. As one of the few young to survive through the destruction and the most talented with her gifts at that, Aysel was brought under the protection of the school and nurtured by various role models there along the way.

As she got accustomed to her new life at the school, Aysel began as a quiet, passive student with mediocre grades but excellent skill in combat based off of her natural abilities and training. However, over time, she slowly opened up and began to thrive off of her friends and classmates. Her warm nature became more apparent, she began to allow herself to speak up more, and slowly she became the girl she is today. She is still quite self-conscious, but she has pushed herself hard enough over time to start excelling in school and collect a large number of friends. Her grades improved as did her already well-trained combat specialties. She graduated basic training near the top of the class, and excited about it.

Starfire happened to be on of those that not only assisted in her escape, but also in her initial welcome to earth, and then continuing on as her teacher and assigned hero. It had never been much of a question that this would be her hero assignment, but more of a matter of formality. Aysel has grown very fond of her, even if they don't always see eye-to-eye, and she is often embarrassed by her mention of alien life in public or in class. The two celebrate their odd holidays and manners together, since the traditions are more or less the same in many regards. This is one of the reasons their good relationship has flourished as it has.

While many sidekicks are often frustrated with their position in their hero's shadow, Aysel is content with her position, even if she hopes to one day grow to her mentor's level of power. Part of the reasoning for this is that while she may be a sidekick, Starfire does well to treat her as more of an equal and rarely gives her orders except in the form of requests. This being said, Aysel still has a mental dependency on Starfire's presence through their close ties that prevents her from wishing to step out on her own quite yet.

As an alien, she takes a humanoid form but actually has some strange anatomy going on inside of her. For starters, she is in possession of two hearts and three stomachs. Sun burns and tanning are actually harmful to her rate of acquiring energy, so she prefers to keep her skin paler in tone and protected. Other miscellaneous things apply.

Theme of my life:
New Divide

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-26-2014, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanth
The Puppetmaster
Vanth
This is me normally, colors may vary. I’m 5’5” and thin as a rail, just in case you were wondering.
This is my true form, I’m not really one for the whole naked thing. Unlike my mother, my shape doesn’t exactly qualify me to be a sex symbol.

My name is:
Dahlia Darkholme

My friends call me:
Dali, Dahl, sometimes ‘Doll’, Lia, Darkholme, or Dark

My villain name was Chameleon, but my shiny new hero name is Mirage

Age wise, I am:

When love is on my mind:
I somehow manage to always fall for the bad guy err….” person.”... being? Yeah, “being.”

Who's side am I on:
Sidekick, and with the way my mentor talks, I’ll be a sidekick for the rest of eternity.

The glorious Daredevil ( Matt Murdock) is my fated mentor. Mostly he just yells at me that I’m not being ‘stealthy’ enough, and pretends not to care about anything ever, but I know there’s a softie in there somewhere, I hear him asking for some woman named Mary in his sleep, I asked about her, but everybody seems to avoid my questions. Anyway, Dee is the only guy that can tell it’s me no matter who I am, meaning I can’t trick him so easily. I guess that gives him something to teach me.(Also, he hates it when I call him Dee, says it’s too informal.)

My style is my own:
While I’m working my style is more para-military than sidekick, cargo pants, a tank, and some serious steel-toed boot action. Daredevil did have a sidekick costume made for me, some black leather number with a red ‘M’ that I’m sure stands more for ‘minion’ than ‘Mirage,’ but I never wear it ( It makes me feel all naked) and I’m sure he’s given up trying to get me to put it on.

when I’m not working my style is a little bit more relaxed, lots of comfy sweaters, and seven million different types of boots (okay it’s not that many, but it’s a lot). My style rocks the rips and tears, piercings, and tattoos (I change these up about every week or so) My human form hair stays a similar kind of shaved style, only one side, and sometimes with swirls or other designs in it.

I’m not really the type to cut corners and sugar coat things, my honesty sometimes gets mistaken as hatefulness, but I don’t play that game anymore. I try my best not to get angry, but I’m not above getting sarcastic. Generally I like music, most kinds, and animals, all kinds. I like doing crazy things with my hair to show how I’m feeling, and all the colors of the rainbow are invited. I’m usually happy, always up for a practical joke, and definitely push my limits with horseplay.

Anyway, when I’m upset my colors wash out. Nan used to call me her little chameleon, and she is the only one allowed to call me that…. ever. Each color represents a mood, and sometimes they like to mix, but I’m always blue underneath.

I’m a shapeshifter, I can only turn into other people though, so my memory banks are filled with various memorized faces, body shapes, and specific or unique features. I get really outrageous with some of my transformations and I’m pretty sure that’s why Dee yells at me about my stealthiness, but I always say that the best way to hide something is in plain sight.

Besides the real super powers, I’m also a skilled hand-to-hand combatant and acrobat, some of that being thanks to Dee’s training with master Stick. I try to use only my own body and abilities in a fight, but I’m also a decent shot with a pistol and carry a pocket knife in my boot, just in case.

Drew was my first weakness, a flick of a finger and I jumped at his command, but I will never be that weak again. My true weakness is my family, Nan. She’s the only person who stuck with me through it all. If I lost her, I’d be lost. There’s also this achilles’ heel spot I have on my neck, if you press it just the right way I go bonkers for, like, three seconds and can’t move, but only my friends have managed to press that button.

My tragic flaw would definitely be my affinity for the bad guy. It doesn’t matter who I like or what kind of person they are, they always somehow turn out to be villains. I think its a ploy. Other weaknesses include my tendency to have a wandering mind and short attention span, especially if what I’m doing is either really boring, or something easy that I’m forced to do ridiculously slow.

My ultimate goal in life is to be able to protect Nan and make sure she never has to want for anything ever again. This feat would be difficult on a heroes salary, but maybe there are some other hidden business talents I possess that I just don’t know about yet.

I want to confront all of the skeletons in my closet, and instead of making a skeleton out of a few individuals I want to have the strenght to make peace. I want to be my own hero, and I would really like a burrito...

Mystique was my mother, that much is obvious, but as with the examples of my more famous siblings, she wasn’t a very present and influential figure in my childhood. I suppose her maternal instincts are mutated as well. I never really knew my father, and seeing as he didn’t exactly jump at the opportunity to take care of me when Mystique decided it was time for her to go, if I were to meet him I’d be more likely to punch him in the throat than give him a hug and say, “Daddy, I missed you.”, God rest his soul, of course, if he died before then.

I was raised by a woman old enough to be my grandmother, so I called her Nan. My favorite thing about Nan was that she trusted everything I said. Dhalia could do no wrong. I started using this as a way to get extra helpings of dessert, and to stay up late on school nights. When my powers came in though, that was the beginning of a whole different universe. I suddenly had this dangerously tempting power at my disposal, and I was a very self-indulgent teenager. I was able to fool everyone the same way that I fooled Nan and I had a tendency to do it a lot.

So I might have, just a tiny bit, started using my powers to do a little ‘shoplifting.’ It started as really small stuff. I would take some gum from the local convenience store, or change to eat for free at restaurants or sneak into movies. My downfall began the day I decided to move on to music. I had been listening to some really angry rock (the beginning of my teen angst phase), Nan hated it and only let me listen to it if I used her ancient discman. She refused to let me upgrade to mp3, or get internet at all, so I was forced to frequent the local music store.

August 28, ten days after my fifteenth birthday. This day marks the first time I had ever been caught. An employee came out of a back room and grabbed me mid-transformation. He looked like he had seen a ghost, and I was so sure he was going to burn me at the stake, but his grim look was replaced by a mischievous grin and he said, “ Show me again.” He jumped up and pushed his hand into his chest like I would understand sign language better, “I want you to become me.” After I did what he said, seeing no way out of the situation, and no reason not to since he had already seen me, he introduced himself. His name was… is Andrew Rogers, the most terrible and weirdly awesome person I had ever met.

To describe him would be like describing every angsty fourteen year old’s punk rock dreamboy. Nineteen with tan skin and brown eyes, a messy dark blue mohawk and a set of dimples that would set any fangirl’s heart aflutter. The skinny jean fad hadn’t found him, and his band t-shirts, which were all of his t-shirts, had mysterious burn holes in them. He smoked, he drank and he was everything I didn’t need at fifteen, and he worked for the Kingpin.

We started seeing each other more often, each time we met up he would ask me to be someone new, but he always asked to see my true form last, he said it was because he thought blue was beautiful. After I learned to trust him, he started using my powers to pull off bigger robberies than I had ever even thought of doing, cars, expensive equipment, money, and I played along because I was in love and I felt this unnatural urge to bend to his every whim. He was the only person that had seen my skin and liked what he saw, that gave him power over me.
Despite his dreamy exterior, Drew wasn’t exactly the brightest crayon in the box.

He was smart, but sometimes things just didn't click into place at the same time. He made the mistake of pis-... making some very important and dangerous men very angry.The Kingpin found out that Andrew had been moving stolen goods by himself, and taking a lot of business away from him. He decided to teach Andrew a lesson, and I was to be made an example. Since he wasn’t very low-profile, stemming from the arrogance of never being caught, those men found out who we were, where I lived, where Nan lived. A brick got thrown through the living room window, our front door was kicked in and all of Nan’s silverware was stolen. I was afraid things would get worse and that I, or ... Nan, was going to end up dead. So I struck a deal with the police.

I would agree to help them pin Drew with all of the robberies and they agreed to relocate me as long as I remained in service to the Department of Justice, and ta-dah, Hero brand Mirage was born. Technically I saved Drew’s life by having him arrested, but that’s assuming none of Kingpin’s men on the inside can get ahold of him. I can’t help but feel that pang of guilt in my stomach, though, Drew was a terrible person, arrogant, insane, and he only said loved me because of what I could bring him, but he was my first love and the one that led me to believe that blue was beautiful. Even if it was all a lie, at least he came up with a pleasant one.

I have a tendency to bring home stray animals, terrestrial or not, and sometimes sentient.
The one tattoo of mine that never changes is the red dahlia flower on my left shoulder blade.

Theme of my life:
Hello Cold World!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-29-2014, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc Angel
The Puppetmaster
Arc Angel

My name is:
Eliseo Tyrell

My friends call me:
Ty, Seo

Green Thumb

Age wise, I am:
Sixteen

When love is on my mind:
Bisexual, though he doesn't focus on such frivolous things.

Who's side am I on:
Sidekick

Doctor Fate

My style is my own:
In costume, Eliseo wears fitted navy pants and a lightweight white tank top embroidered with the golden ankh of order. He wears knee-high white boots that lace up to the tops, as well as a belt with several pockets at his waist to hold his plant samples and brass knuckles. He does have a cape, golden in color though he often tears it one way or another.

Eliseo is a justice-craving, unsympathetic man. He sees things in black and white, and although he typically makes good decisions based off of his sense of righteousness, he lacks heart in sorting out right and wrong. Anti-heroes are disgraceful, in his eyes, as are all that disobey the academy's rules or act out despite their responsibilities. This makes him excellent for his place on the disciplinary committee, but also somewhat heartless and certainly not understanding.

Eliseo has an affinity for plant manipulation, meaning that he can control and expand upon any existing plant life within decent distance to him. This is why he carries many assorted plant pieces on his person, though he can also control that which he finds on the field. He can encase opponents in tree bark or vines, coat his brass knuckles in a toughened variety of thorns, and send whole hunky trees to attack people. While he is rather human, he also displays some plant-like behavior himself. His affinity and body is strongest in direct daylight, he can omit a few types of plant-based toxins, and when injured to a mild extent he can slowly regenerate a bit quicker than the typical human. He is also rather skilled by means of using brute strength-- while hand-to-hand combat proves him too slow and lacking in strategy, he has a good knack for mustering up brute force in blows he sends despite his lean form.

To put it gently, Eliseo isn't the brightest crayon in the box. He has zero mental capacity for strategy, and typically only manages to do just an average job in most academic subjects. The only reason his grades are high enough to maintain his position on the committee are his exceptional strengths in combat and plant science classes. He is also rather headstrong and often stubborn, making him difficult to get along with if you don't agree with him, and nearly impossible in a group he isn't fond of. His lack of sympathy can also be a hindrance, as well as his strict idea of justice. His abilities are also limited in the way that he needs an original plant to branch his own off of. He has a hard time working around a lot of metal, pollution, or other 'industrial filth'.

My arsenol contains:
While he only carries a set of brass knuckles weapon-wise, he also carries several small bits of plant life on his person at all times. They vary on occasion, but typically fall into these categories : vines, tree roots, thorny plants, and a magical variety. The one sample he always has on tap is a rose; they make excellent thorns for whip-style attacks, or for wrapping about his knuckles.

Eliseo wishes to one day become a hero devoid of the moral dilemmas he finds many current heroes now seem to struggle with. He wants no ties or skeletons in his closet to hold him back from fulfilling his idea of true justice. To do this, he also wants to rid the world of Poison Ivy's image-- that blasted eco-terrorist is ruining the name of plant manipulation.

Eliseo grew up as a normal kid to two botanist parents, both incredibly involved with their scientific work and with little time to spend getting to know him well. He was, however, often spending a great deal of time in their lab which also acted as a greenhouse to various types of plant life. As it turned out, the time he spent in the lab had further purpose than he knew for much of his childhood, for his parents had been experimenting with him in ways he couldn't quite put into words. He had been locked in the greenhouse for days upon weeks, injected with serums, doused with odd chemicals... All of this he thought to simply be normal in his household, but that was only up until the accident.

Something between their injections and odd treatments worked, and Eliseo's frustration with being kept in the lab finally spiraled out of control to the point where the greenhouse was entirely under the control of his raging emotions, vines and roots breaking free and stretching for acres across his neighborhood as he experienced a blackout. He awoke to hear that his parents had been found out for their experimenting, and were brought to hard justice for supposed criminal conspiracies. As it turned out, his purpose was to be an eco-terrorist, taking down big businesses for their harmful effects on the earth.

Eliseo would not have this explanation. From then on he continued being raised by his aunt, reading up on heroes and marveling over the idea of bringing justice to the world. Little had his parents known, but his experiences with them and enlightening ultimately lead him in the exact opposite direction than they had intended him for. He began to daydream about justice, what true justice was like, despite his past. Now, that's the ideal he strives for. The accident lead to the academy's exposure to him, though he wasn't approached to begin there until he came of a better adolescent age.

He accepted the spot he was offered with enthusiasm, now older and strict with his morals after his parents' corruption. His powers are in much better check, and now that he is striving to bring all to justice - even heroes that misbehave - he ended up in the position of the student disciplinary committee's president.

After being assigned as Doctor Fate's sidekick, he was quite surprised. Not only is Zatara, his current host, not always Doctor Fate, but their powers are on totally different levels. They do, however, seem to have the same semblance of magic. What brings the two together is the thirst for justice, despite personal consequences or ties. This complicates Eliseo's relationship with Zatara himself, for he believes Doctor Fate should truly just lay claim to his host 24/7. Needless to say, as Zatara is his own person, they disagree especially on this topic. Unfortunately, they cannot train together very often due to the state Doctor Fate exists in, but Eliseo does often accompany him on missions.

Eliseo has no sense of humor. Literally nothing can make him laugh, so when he sees others eve laughing in class, it often sets him on edge. Through this and his sometimes harsh punishments dealt to his classmates, he has quite the reputation for being ruthless, albeit amusing in his own right.

Theme of my life:
Rockstar

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-01-2014, 02:19 PM

The Puppetmaster
Kiyoto

My name is:
Yukio Akari

My friends call me:
The Mastermind, The Brain, Mr. President, Yuki

Age wise, I am:
Sixteen

When love is on my mind:
Bisexual

Who's side am I on:
Sideckick

None.

My style is my own:
He usually can be found in a white suit like outfit. The shoes and pants are white, the coat is long nearing the floor, and white in color as well, with gold trim around the edges of it and purple on the cuffs. Each cuff holding a deep purple diamond shape gem as well. He wears a white undershirt, with a purple vest and a dark purple tie, that has a similar gem set in the center. Gold buttons are on either side of the collar, and on the shoulders as well. He usually is found in white gloves as well.

Yukio is a kind and warm soul. Many believe there is not a dark bone within his body. He is good and light in nature, one who puts others above himself whenever need be. He usually is self sacrificial in how he places others above himself, and it shows within his work as a president. He is often exhausting himself to make sure others are happy and safe. He is a hard worker and determined individual. He does not give up easily, one to keep pushing through. He is very moddest as well, not one to boast or over push himself to someone. He cares for others deeply, a good listener and able to usually get people to open up. He has a naturally calming and warm air about him, that attracts others to him. He is sweet and has a good sense of humor, not one to be quick to anger at all. Some see him as perfection in a way, smart, classy, elegant, poised, and more. He has flawless manners, able to charm people naturally without even trying. He is a natural people person. He is more soft spoken and submissive in reality, but when it comes to his job or doing something for others, he seems to have a natural confidence and power about him.

However, lately he has been acting a bit out of character. He appears more cold and cunning in nature, quicker to brush someone off, or point out mistakes or something wrong. He has become more seductive in nature, seeming to be darker all around. It has been gradual, so few have really noticed, he is able to keep up a smile and the perfect routine as needed.

His natural skills with people is a big advantage, as is his status at the school. His mind is his greatest weapon, helping to earn him his nickname.

Technopath- He is a natural technopath, a master of communicating with and controlling technology. He can talk to it like a person, move it with his mind and more, even able to generate data like shields if he wishes.

Telekenetic – His mind has evolved from just machines, allowing him to move and deal things besides just machines with his mind.

His dislike of fighting, make him more of a behind the scenes character, which can be a weakness when he is confronted with fights. However, lately this has not been much of a problem. His status at the school at times can be a weakness, lots of pressure coming from it. His tendancy to focus more on others than himself, or to overwork and push himself can be a problem. He is weaker to higher pitched frequencies, since they harm his mind

My arsenol contains:
He usually does not carry any weapons with him.

No one has ever asked him, and he does not really focus on himself.

Yukio comes from a high class and beautiful family. He really does not have much of a past that he talks about. When asked, he says he had the typical childhood. A nice home, nice family and more. He does not talk much about his past, finding nothing remotely exciting about it compared to many of the other student’s lives. His parents both come from high paying and good jobs, which Yukio seems to follow in their footsteps with as well. He became the student body president not long after entering the school. The other students love and trust him, and he has become a sign of hope and good things for them within the school.

His abilities and such make him a better candidate for behind the scenes work, he helps out with various tasks at the school from security, technology and more.

Theme of my life:
Mastermind

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-01-2014, 06:02 PM

The Puppetmaster
Reserved For Kiyoto

My name is:
Jinx Delarobia

My friends call me:
The Queen, Miss Information, Madam Secretary...the list goes on both good and bad.

Jinx

Age wise, I am:
Sixteen

Who's side am I on:
Sidekick

Empathy Inducement: She is able to touch people and “induce” or influence their feelings. Happy, sad, mad and more. She can change a person’s mood in a second. This seems to give her a sort of mind control in a sense as well, bringing people under her “spell”, which allows her to control or influence their minds for a given point of time. It varies depending on how long she touches them. It is also influenced by distance, if she remains around them, she can keep hold, but If she is separated, it begins wearing off like a fog lifting in someone’s mind.
Empathy Feeding: She feeds off of emotions, the more others feel especially induced by her, the more powerful she gets. This allows her range and strength on those under her “spell” to get bigger and stronger to.
She is a master acrobat, and a master manipulator. She can talk her way in or out of any conversation or situation she wishes to with ease. At the same time, she is quite technically skilled, and smarter than she lets on. Her connections in and out of the school make her a powerful allie or enemy.

What you need to know:
Jinx runs the school, at the top of the social food chain. She can make life within a paradise or a living hell. She is a master of rumors and what makes things tick, the miss information of the school, she knows who everyone is and what their up to. She is also a master of getting her way, of manipulation of both students and teachers. She has a flare for the dark and bad, and can be your worst enemy. She knows how to get under people’s skin, of riling them up. Her powers help her to do this, she works in the therapy department part time, but she seems to like using her power to induce negative feelings and such more. She does what she wants and says what she wants, and seems to never get caught. She has gotten detention at times, but the disciplinary committee has never been able to make much else stick to her punishment wise. Dispite how much people fear and or hate her, they also love her. Many guys want to be with her, girls want to literally be her or her friend. She is a constant topic of hub around the school, and not someone anyone inside wants to cross. Saying she is a cat with claws is an understatement. She can hold her own in a fight easily, or just get others to do the dirty work for her. She is the head of the cheerleading squad within the school, as well as the secretary for the student council.

Theme of my life:
Get Jinxed

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-07-2014, 12:49 AM

Quote:
The Puppetmaster
Reserved for Vanth

My name is:
Fintan Conley

My friends call me:
Fin, Smolder

Scorch

Age wise, I am:

Who's side am I on:
Sidekick

Fin has the ability to control flame, and like the Human Torch, he has the potential to control white fire, but he lacks the skill. His fire also gives of a considerable amount of light, making it possible to create beacons, and flashlight-type forms with it. He can increase or decrease the size of existing flames, as well as create his own flames, but only from his palms.

What you need to know:
Fin comes from a fairly normal, but by no means privileged background. His parents were loving and supportive, but often times a bit protective. When his powers began to manifest themselves with fever, it was treated as a severe sickness and he was taught at home. When it was realized that Fin’s fever was something more, his parents worried that society would not understand if it was revealed that their son was gifted in such a way. They began to keep Fin at home all the time, allowing him only short periods outside for his physical health. While in his isolation, Fin was found and asked to join YJA. His parents immediately refused, but his vehement protest eventually led them to believe that it was the best option for their son.

Personality wise, Fin is the type of person that tries to avoid confrontation, but will never avoid a chance at conversation. He is a social butterfly, and well liked by those that know him, but sometimes his bluntness rubs people the wrong way, or his confidence is interpreted as arrogance and he makes enemies. He’s intelligent, but sometimes it’s masked by his laziness. When he feels strongly about something, he is not afraid to speak up, but his temper often gets in the way. This temper of his is what gave him his nickname ‘smolder,’ as he tends to release more smoke than flames when he’s angry. He also has a nicotine habit, claiming that it helps with his nerves.

Theme of my life:
That Green Gentleman

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-09-2014, 12:43 AM

The Puppetmaster
Kiyoto

My name is:
Koa Rashid

My friends call me:
Rookie

Rook

Age wise, I am:
Sixteen

When love is on my mind:
Bisexual

Who's side am I on:
Sidekick

He is training with Capitan America at times, but he is officially paired with Agent Leos from the GDP (Galactic Dimensional Police).

My style is my own:
Human: Like some of the other students, Koa is....different in appearance. Unable to change his natural form on his own, he has been equiped with an image inducing watch that allows him to take on a human form when out around humans. Kind of his "Secret Identity". In this human form, he appears as a tall and slender male, well developed as in his natural form. He has Black hair, and blue eyes, similar in color to the shades of blue and black within his fur. His skin becomes a light tan color as well. His human form is handsome, but allows him to blend in as well.

Mission Wear: When in the field, he wears a light weight and breathable suit, which fits his tall and lengthy form well. The suit itself is black, and has blue plates of armor set on it. Though lightweight and easy for him to move in, the armor is able to withstand and protect him from intense attacks or curcumstances. He is also equipt with a belt, to which small pouches are attatched, able to hold various things.

Koa takes after his people in many ways. For Celtics, they are more health concious people. They speak their own language, but are fast to learn other languages and adapt, because of their specialized tallents. Celtic's have highly developed brains, to the point where their minds analyze and take in things at a very fast pace, and are able to process or produce thoughts, plans, answers, etc at a faster rate then many other races. Many believe them to be an advanced race of geniouses in the making. They are a peaceful race however, and have many laws against violence and other subjects. They pride themselves on being an organized and structured race, and frown deeply upon rule breaking and such.

They are pasifists, unless attacked, then they do believe in defending themselves if they have cause enough to do so. They believe in tradition and custom. They are a very respectful race, and polite as well naturally and a very intellectual race, they enjoy good conversation and stimulation. Koa is a smart and bright young man, intellegent and kind hearted. He is loyal and faithful, as well as good hearted. He is strong willed and often told he takes after his mother and his older siblings, which does not always please his father. Koa is brave and very curious, he is an explorer and is always wanting to see or learn new things. On his free time, he is often out having adventures, though he knows when to grow up and be serious as well.

He keeps himself composed and in order most of the time, but he is passionate about what he believes in, and is one for reason and compromise, and often is able to talk his father into a few things. He is a good listener, and often one others confide in or enjoy talking with. He has shown little intrest in choosing a mate or settling down, even though for his race, he is of the age of maturity. He can be a tad logical and analytical, breaking things down and overthinking at times. He is not to impulsive, or one to live on the edge and just act, but he is working on his flaws, and trying to grow. Being new to many things on Earth and elsewhere, he has a natural innocence and naivety about him as well.

Koa has a few tallents as well, which varry umong his people, though natural ones are with all of them. Their senses (sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch) are heightened. They have amazing agility, and have a knack for the gymnastics arts. They have a natural grace about them as well, and move very fluently. Their speed and reflexes are increased, connected with their brain's natural abilities. They have heightened strength as well, and stamina to. They are more durable as well, being able to go under more physical and mental stress then many other races are. They have stronger, lighter bones, and a stronger heart which pumps at a speed twice that to a human's. Their stomach's are tough, they can eat and break down many of even the hardest things, and can survive on many of the toughest foods or substances, though they are a bit picky because of their healt conciousness.

They do not get heartburn or acid problems, and are highly resistant to illnesses and poisons or the effects of chemicals, plants, toxins and such. For the men, they are born, as said, natural fighters, which is passed down through their bloodlines, and their ancestors, which is where most of their abilities and developments have come from. They have the ability to communicate spiritually with the world around them, feeling the life and energy flows around them, they are highly sensitive to changes in energy and such, as well as temperature. Some believe they can sense the intentions within people's hearts or minds, and learn at a young age to trust their instincts. He is a skilled marksman, good with bows and such, because of his heightened mental capacity, and other skills.

Celtics do not do well with cold weather at all, it tends to slow their bodies down, and if it is to cold, they fall into a hybernation like state until they warm up. Many points within his history and personality can be a bit of a setback for him as well. Koa's naivety and innocence as well.

My arsenol contains:
He carries various odd gadgets with him, some that are alien in nature. He also is mostly working witha type of gun which uses energy from crystals in the form of lazer like beams.

To find a way to free and protect his people from their opressers, as well as to become in truth a hero. Someone he can be proud of, who is able to help and protect people.

At home he is known mainly by Koa. He is from a planet in a dimension that co-ensides with Earth called Lunras. He is of a race called the Celtics, who inhabit various parts of the planet. Their world is known for it's beauty and odities, as well as it's three moons and two suns named after their gods and goddesses. They are an interesting race, for as children, they have a more animalistic appearance about them, as well as have a tail. Their markings at this point often earn them the comparasson to raccoons, ferrets, or foxes within Earth terms. Their ears at this stage are more animal like as well. As they grow, their form takes on a more human appearance, their ears shrinking and taking on a more elf like appearance, and upon reaching the beginings of maturity, they lose their tail as a right of passage. For males this is often around age sixteen, for females it is fifteen.

Their skin is often a variation of blue, purple or white hue's, and their markings are often black or a dark color. They do varry depending where on Lunras they are, but where Koa is, these are the typical colors. Their diets often consist of fruits, vegetables, and fishes. The males are natural born fighters, where women are not. Women fighting are frowned upon most, , in most of their customs, the men are the defenders and providers, and the women take care of the family, children, home and enjoy life or relax. In some places, it is completely forbidden to fight, so they are not trained at all to harness their natural born instincts and skill. Lunras is inhabited by another main race, called the Silen. They are the overlords, and deem themselves the higher beings on Lunras. They have been surpressing the Celtics for generations, and have ruled over them.

They often take many of them into slavery, taking their crops, money, gems, people, etc as payment for various taxes and such to allow them to live in peace. Women are taken more as plesure slaves or servants, where as men are taken to the mines or for protection, though some men are also taken as pleasure slaves or servants, depending on the master. The Silen look more like human's, though they have abilities similar to vampires. Since the Celtics are a race of peace, they submit a lot of the time to the Silen, though there is a resistance, though supported, is also highly frowned upon at the same time. The Celtics are often in villages where various Silen keep an eye on them. Outsiders are forbidden, and there are laws against engaging with them at all by the Silen, who do not want anything encouraging the Celtics to develop a mind of their own or think of going against the Silen. All outsiders are to be reported to or check in with the Silen under the law, or the concequences are severe for the Celtics found witholding them.

For Koa, his mother was taken when he was young, he barley remembers her. He has a total of four brothers and three sisters. Large families are a sign of good fortune, luck and such. Some families have entire villages to themselves. Koa's oldest brother of twenty and sister of ninteen were taken into slavery, to which his oldest brother died. His second oldest brother of eighteen left to join the resistance, and is forbidden to be talked about by his father. The two other brothers are twins and only about six years old. His second oldest sister is seventeen, and still at home. His other sister is eight and home as well. Being the oldest male still at home, he is considered the man of the house while his father is away, and to take care of his siblings and to keep them save and in check, though his sister is more of the in charge one and a motherly figure for the kids.

He works in the fields most of the day after lessons, where his father is gone almost all day in the mines to keep his family safe. He does not want to lose another child. His father is strict and stern, a high believer in the rules, tradition, and the old ways of doing things. He raised Koa and his siblings after Koa's mother left. Although he had an opressed childhood, Koa had it better then some families, he had a home and a job, lessons and food on the table every night, as well as a job and the luck not to be taken. They have faced their share of troubles as well, for losing many of their family, and the head Silen in their area Valor has taken a liking and intrest in Koa, often threatening to take him as a slave, if his father slips up, but Koa has been shielded from this information. In all, he has had a typical life so far of his people.

Koa gained the nickname of Rookie from his second oldest brother before he left for the resistance. He had been talented when it came to stratigies and took to the Silen military ideas as well as the resistance ideas, and used to call Koa Rookie all the time, and even though it is forbidden to talk of his brother for what he did, many refer to Koa by the nickname of Rook now because of this. His father is often times more strict with him then others, for the reason of Valor, and this. He is looked up to by all of his younger siblings, and at times even his older sister. The younger ones at times always want to follow him around and do things with him, though at times he must refuse due to the danger. He is popular as well, with many villagers and especially women. He has been told he would be an exceptional catch for whoever he chose as a mate. Even some men, though same sex matings are not always accepted, due to the fact that large families are desired, and same sex couples can not produce heirs of their own. He has shown little intrest in choosing a mate or settling down, even though for his race, he is of the age of maturity.

Koa's village was caught in the middle eventually of a fight between the Galactic Dimensional Police, who were tasked with keeping balance and order between dimensions and planets. Silen had been spotted attempting to infultrate Eath. Koa's father asked them to take him with them, as they liberated some of the children. Unfotunately, Koa was the only one of his family to be taken. He knows the dangers of going back home, so he is stuck upon Earth now for the moment. He chose to enroll within the GDP, and in turn the YJA. He is working hard to learn how to fight and get stronger, in hopes of eventually being able to return to his home and help save the rest of his family. He understands though by what he is doing, he is going against the normal wishes of his people. He fears seeing his father again, when the other finds out what he has been doing. Dispite that, he seeks to free his people to live their lives.

He part times between the school, while taking added classes with the GDP and missions on top of it.

Theme of my life:
Kryptonite

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-21-2014, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrenji-chan
The Puppetmaster
[Wrenji-chan]

My name is:
Skander Nikolaevna

My friends call me:
Nikolae, Nik

Titanous (pronounced Ti-TAN-ous)

Age wise, I am:

When love is on my mind:
prefers females

Who's side am I on:
Sidekick

Guardian

My style is my own:
Civilian outfit: black converse, dark jeans, a red bandana (around his neck, or his left upper arm) and various band related t-shirts.

On-the-job uniform: Black boots, black leather pants. In his armored form, he prefers to be shirtless.

Skander has blackish hair that touches the tops of his shoulders; he has recently started using gel to style it a bit. His eyes are metallic green while unarmored. He is currently 6 foot 2 inches (about 1.87 meters) tall, and is still growing. He has a lean, yet muscular build. He does in fact, have his bottom lip pierced. He normally wears a singular tight hoop.

Skander is quiet, pensive, and always looks like he’s going to kill someone. He prefers spending time alone, though is friendly towards most everyone – he does smile occasionally. He doesn’t enjoy talking in public – which causes problems in some of his classes, and it takes time for him to warm up to people. He is very athletic, and a team player – meaning only that he’s good at what he’s told to do. He protects those he cares about like a mother bear. He is not very studious, despite getting good grades, preferring to spend most of his time working out in the gym. He doesn’t get angry easily, but can become mindlessly ruthless when completely enraged. Skander tends to forget his own strength, and can possibly accidentally injure someone or break something quite easily. Skander is more likely to be friends with girls than he is with guys; he tends to acquire a "big brother" persona - often referring to them as kukla (Russian for doll). Guys have to try harder to earn his respect.

Organic Steel Transformation: Skander can cover his entire body in an organic metal similar to steel. With this ability, Skander also gains near superhuman strength, durability, and stamina. (Though, he has not perfected how far he can be pushed – which is why he goes to the gym every day.)

Skander’s most important weakness is his sister, Anna. He would do anything to protect her – including giving his own life. In his metal form, he is highly susceptible to people with metal manipulation. Skander also isn’t one for creating plans; he is a terrible group leader. He's not agile, and tends to rely on force, rather than skill.

My arsenol contains:

When fighting, Skander talks with his fists. His hands are the only weapons that he wields.

Skander wants to live a normal life with his sister. Apart from that, he does enjoy helping people. He wouldn't mind teaching, as he love young children – he’d especially enjoy teaching other mutants that are from countries other countries than America.

Skander remembers living in a cold, dreary village. He remembers that, in winter, he and his younger sister Anna would make snow angels after school in their small backyard. They would eat around a large wooden table once Papa returned from the factory. Supper was mostly lukewarm soup, and bits of bread. His father would drink, and his mother would laugh. He remembers his Babushka, and how she smelled like flowers all year long – the purple ones that they placed around her gravestone. She told the best stories at bedtime, and had a nasally laugh, but could sing like an angel. He remembers the night that Papa didn’t come home – and every night he never came home. The people in that factory whispered rumors, and he fought with the other boys at school. He remembers his mother’s warm smile turning into breathless sobs. He remembers the faces of all the men that tried to replace his Papa. He remembers how his mother’s skin turned from porcelain to purple after each man’s visit. He remembers giving Anna his food so she wouldn’t complain about being hungry.

He remembers being on a boat, in the dark and damp for what seemed like an eternity, Anna at his side, sucking her thumb. They had waved to their mother from the bow of the ship. They waved at everyone, and cheered; they were going on an adventure. He had watched his mother slip into the crowd below, and disappear. He remembers being turned away after finding out the person they were sent to didn’t want Anna and him in her home. She called them filthy, and threw them into the streets. He remembers New York being warm, but just as dark as the ship, and the winter nights back home. He remembers the first night he became someone else, something else. His body ached, and it felt like he was walking through cement. The streetlights gleamed off his skin, and frightened the boy that was hurting Anna. The boy’s face turned to red mush with each of Skander’s punches. Red on silver.

It wasn’t an easy transition for him. He looked well enough like a human, normally. But his sister was scared at what he had become. He changed in his sleep a lot; nightmares about his mother fighting with drunk men who weren’t his father. But he assured her she wouldn’t be hurt – not by anyone, ever. He does not know how the man in the chair found him. Skander and Anna stayed at the professor’s school for a few years – even though Anna showed no signs of having powers – long enough for Skander to realize he didn’t belong there. The professor told him of another school, and encouraged him to seek more guidance there, but to stay in touch. The only consolation was that Anna stay there, just in case something were to happen. Skander was determined to stay, because of that reason – though Anna managed to persuade him to leave.

Skander’s first few weeks at YJA were quiet. The girls fawned over him; he ignored them. He didn’t speak much to others. He did his schoolwork, wrote letters to Anna, and spent a lot of time in the gym. Some people thought that he didn’t even know how to speak. He didn’t mind either way. He focused on training, making himself a bit stronger every day.

Skander is very close to his sister, Anna. They email each other every day. He is very protective of her, as she is the only family he has close to him. (He doesn’t know what happened to his mother.) They are 5 years apart in age. Skander was 11 when he was sent to America.

Theme of my life:

Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-22-2014, 01:55 PM

Quote:
The Puppetmaster
Vanth

My name is:
Ekan Andith

My friends call me:
Ekan, Kan, Andy, Fish

Crimson Tide

Age wise, I am:

When love is on my mind:
The Mari-Natum people consider love to be something sacred, thus it is freely expressed between all individuals, regardless of gender. Ekan does have a preference for females, though.

Who's side am I on:
Sidekick

Blindfold

My style is my own:
While working, Ekan’s clothing resembles an armored wetsuit cut low on the chest. The armored portions are a pearlescent green made up of small sections that fit together in a scale pattern on his shoulders and upper arms, outer thighs and legs, and along his chest and back. The material in between the scaled plates is a slick black that can fuse together in the legs to allow room for Ekan’s tail when he enters his fish form.

His civilian clothing is a little more simple. He tends to prefer untucked button-up shirts with a plain, white t-shirt underneath, and slim fitting khaki slacks. His shirts are occasionally splattered with paint or smeared with pastel from drawing. His hands stay in a similar state, but he keeps himself fairly clean besides this. He will often comb his hair back in a neat, business-like style, or pulled into a short ponytail at the nape of his neck.

Ekan loves his freedom, physically and in relationships as well. He is easily bored, and often when smitten he moves on quickly, giving him a bit of a negative reputation with the girls. Despite his wandering attention, he often will mercilessly pursue something or someone, especially if it is avoidant of him, or rejects his advances. He is fun-loving, and excellent at making friends, but his freeness in love expression sometimes makes people a bit uncomfortable.

“I find it strange how you humans are so afraid to show when there is love in your heart for another. Love is a beautiful expression of the emotions that make us alive, why would you want to hide that?”

Precognitive Artistry- Ekan has the ability to create images of the futures of those he is in physical contact with by drawing. As with other precognitive powers, the future he draws is not set in stone, and his visions often change rapidly, making the drawings messy and hard to decipher sometimes. Also, due to his origins, he is an excellent swimmer, though his legs are not as powerful as his tail.

Because his visions can change quickly, the things he draws may be incorrect, or of many futures put together. He also cannot actually ‘see’ the future, he can only draw it based on a sort of instinctual movement while in a trance-like state, and he is unable to draw his own future, only the futures of others. Also, because he is not used to his legs, he will sometimes trip over his own feet and fall on his face, some have taken to calling him 'fish out of water.'

My arsenal contains:
Ekan is proficient with staves and spears, one in particular being a whale-bone spear that he inherited from his father.

Ekan is driven by his passions, and his decisions are very much affected by his emotions. His ultimate goal, as is the goal of all the Mari-Natum is to find his Alter, or soul mate. Professionally, however, he hopes to find a niche for himself in the hero world, using his strange ability to help others make smart decisions, and using his skill with a spear to protect the people close to him as a true Mari warrior. He also hopes to act as a diplomat of sorts between the surface world and his own.

Ekan was born in the undersea city of Aurea, and lived a fairly normal life among his people. Though precognition was common among the Mari, his particular type was not. Because of this, his abilities were largely ignored and he focused instead on training with a weapon, as many of the ‘ungifted’ did.

His life changed drastically the day that Aurea came under attack by an enemy Mer race. Ekan fought alongside other brave Mari warriors to defend the city, but his skill was not refined enough to warrant him any sort of defense. He was knocked aside, severely battered by one of the enemy soldiers, and nearly killed until a large man came to his rescue. He had seen the person before, it was Aquaman, one of the heroes that delegated peace between the sea and surface worlds. The hero collected his battered body, expressing his sorrow for the need of someone as young as Ekan to fight such a gruesome battle. The boy became instantly infatuated with the idea of becoming a hero as powerful as the man who had saved him.

Several years passed before Ekan was able to travel to the surface, more skilled with a staff, he was contacted by YJA in an attempt to recruit and refine his precognitive abilities in the hopes that once perfected they would be of use in making executive decisions and providing some measure of defense. He accepted with an overwhelming joy, and moved to the surface, where he has gained a reputation as the ‘heartbreaker of the sea’ among the female students at YJA, a title he has mixed feelings about.

Sugared and fried foods are not common in Ekan’s home city, and thus since coming to the surface he has developed a taste for unhealthy snack foods. He can usually be found stuffing his face in some manner. Chocolate chip is his favorite.

Theme of my life:
Haven’t Met You Yet

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-24-2014, 12:13 AM

The Puppetmaster
Kiyoto

My name is:
Unknown

My friends call me:
Yamato or The Ghost

Yamato

Age wise, I am:
Twenty-Three

When love is on my mind:
He does not have a preference, never really thought a lot about love.

Who's side am I on:
Hero

My style is my own:
His style verries, typically warm and casual, but he always seems to have a classic japanese flare to him. When in the field, he wears a black sleeveless shirt that goes up a bit higher on his neck and slightly over his chin, and fits his body perfectly. He wears a white vest like object over it, with black pants as well. He wears typical japanese footwear, black open toed like shoes, and long black armbands that end in a fingerless glove style and go up to the middle of his forearm. He also has a metal frame plate around his face, and can often be seen with a fox mask as well. A white bandage like wrap is usually around the theigh of his right leg and on the armband around the forearm of his left arm. Off and on he will have a dark purple and magenta mixed tattered scarf with him as well. Small pouches at his hips aid for carrying items.

Yamato has a kind and warm personality. He is often always level headed and calm, even in the most dire situations. He is a master of keeping his personal feelings and emotions under control....for the most part. He is often a bit more serious in nature, especially when it comes to work. However, this does not mean he is a stick in the mud with no personality. He does have a good sense of humor when he wants to, joking around with people and having fun or a good time. He has a naturally calming personality, people finding it hard to remain upset or emotional around him to long. He is naturally one with an attractive personality and a good listener as well, which often makes others seek him out for his mere presence or guidance without even realizing it. He is wise, even in his young age, and knowledgeable on many subjects from around the world. At times he can be a bit old fashioned, preferring tradition and simpler things to bolder or more extravigant. He is also a fiercely loyal friend and ally, willing to lay down everything on the line in a heartbeat if need be, even his life. He is self sacrificial in this manner, holding the mission and others above his own life.

He is strong willed and hearted though, a passionat man with a determined fire when he wants to be. He is often one who enjoys peace and relaxation, but is not above getting bored in certain situations and wanting physical activity. Dispite this, he has incredible patience and dilligence, which makes him an excellent mentor. He is also a complete mystery to people, which gives him an even greater alluring aura to him. People naturally wanting to know about him and prodding him for secrets, but he remains cool and aloof in most situations. He has a hint at a darker side, though it takes quite a bit to make it surface. He hints at a colder more rutheless side in rare situations, which makes people both intimidated by him and thrilled by him as well. However, he refrains from showing this side to students. He is highly moddest, not one to be right in the lime light or flaunt his power. Honestly, he prefers to rely more on his own inner strength and natural abilities than flashy tactics. He is a romantic and has a grace about him that comes off as being effortless and fluent. He always seems to be prepared and holding himself with a high reguard, it is rare to ever see him down or disshevled. He lives by an honor and a code, which many find truly rare or noble.

Chi Manipulation- Much like with energy users, Yamato is a master of using his chi to his advantage. Through his ninja training, he is able to use the energy or "chi" within his body for various things. He is unable to absorb it though, unless it is from another living being, which in turn will drain their chi or life energy. However, doing this can have concequences on those he drains from, such as taking longer to recover than normal or even potentially shortening their lives or killing them. So he often refrains from this and relies on his own Chi. He is able to store it within his body to great amounts that would otherwise kill a normal person. He is able to maintain focus with it inside his body and release it in various powerful attacks.

As a ninja, he has various skills needed to complete a variety of tasks. At the same time, he has picked up many talents along the way as well, though no one knows every trick up his sleeve. He is a master of various forms of hand to hand and weaponry combat. At the same time, he is a master of acrobats and agility, a master gymnast by trade. He also has a vast knowledge at his disposal for needed tasks.

Normally with power like Yamato's, his body is more prone to fatigue or to using up the chi quickly compaired to energy users who can often simply reabsorb or heal faster. However, due to his training, this weakness does not play a huge role in his weaknesses overall. He is one to be held by a code, which at times can get in the way. At times some aspects of his personality can be a problem. He is bound by his contracts and missions, with certain people that means that even if he hates it or does not want to, he has to anyways. His past can be a problem at times, he has a lot of demons looking for him and that haunt him. He is at times plagued by nightmares because of it.

My arsenol contains:
Yamato's main weapon is a katana. The blade has runes on it and a white and black handle. The runes are infused with light and holy energy, making it a weapon with its own abilities of healing instead of killing if he desires, purification and light based attacks. This makes it a powerful weapon against those with darkness based abilities. He also carries with him a variety of small throwing weapons such as needles, kunai and stars. Other than that, what he has on him can often vary in nature.

Yamato hopes to build a world of peace and honor, where young heros can learn freely and use their powers to fufill their own hopes and dreams as well as better the world for the future.

Yamato is a mystery in this reguard. Nothing is known about him, and he does not talk about his past. All that is known about him, is he comes from Japan in origin. He is from a ninja organization and village that lives within some part there. He has had a lot of battle experience, at the top of his field. He became a full fledged ninja and began Anbu and Blackops training as the youngest ever. His current mission is to the school, where he suffices as a tactician's teacher, a field training teacher and a mentor to many of the students.

He has a hidden tallent for art and for music that some would not know about him.

Theme of my life:
Ghost of Me

Last edited by Kiyoto; 10-27-2014 at 12:13 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-28-2014, 10:48 PM

The Puppetmaster
Kiyoto

His eyes are actually Blue

My name is:
Alejandro Mateo

My friends call me:
Al, Lucas (His middle name), Blue

Azure

Age wise, I am:
Sixteen

When love is on my mind:
Bisexual

Who's side am I on:
Sidekick

[name of hero you are paired with. If not a sidekick, delete this. Leave it empty, if you want me to choose for you.]

My style is my own:
He does not wear a costume, due to his power and his species, there is no need. Normal wise, he is more casual in clothing. Whatever fits and feels and looks good.

Alejandro is a normal teen in many ways. He is mellow and calm in most of his ways. Often laid back and more simple in nature. He loves hanging with friends, enjoying himself. He has a good sense of humor in this manner and a curious side, with a taste for activity and adventure. He is outgoing and passionate in whatever he puts himself into. He is loyal and faithful, one to protect his friends. In this sense, he is self sacrificial. If anything, he will put his life on the line in order to protect those he cares about. He is determined and strong willed, not one to give up easily. He pushes forward and continues to try his best in all that he does.

He can be a bit of a goof sometimes and a klutz, but he often means to try his best. He has a good heart, often one to stick up for the little guy. He is not one to let others get pushed around and hurt, so he often is one for a strong sense of justice. At the same time, he is a bit afraid of certain things, including himself. He fears his inner self at times, such as in his inner voice. It worries him a bit since he fears that it might end up taking over one day and not letting go. He is a mystery in many ways as well, one to often keep most inside. He comes off as being composed and collected, when inside he can be confused or falling apart. He can though be a bit of a hot head in certain cases, even if he is not typically quick to anger.

It conflicts with his passionate side in senses. If it is something that he cares about strongly, he will defend it with everything he is. Often times once he is fired up, it takes a bit of time for him to cool down. He is headstrong, bold and blunt in this sense. Because of it, he often pushes or can be brash and rash, not thinking things through. He often is unable to control himself or stop till he does cool down. Once he did, he often feels bad and regrets letting himself get to far ahead of himself. He is known to go back and apologize when he can. He has a lot about him people have yet to learn, and to learn about himself.

Due to his race, Alejandro has an arsenal of tallents at his disposal. The first is his true form. In this form, his eyes turn yellow, and a black substance covers his skin. It is not fully like skin, but fits his form well. Blue armor like plates form upon his neck, upper torso, lower arms/wrists, lower legs and feet. Even around his head, his hair seeming to be covered in this form as well. His form is visually similar to the hero Blue Beetle, without the scarab upon his back. In this form, the black like skin over his body is harder to pierce than normal human skin. The plates are like solid armor, able to wistand and protect him without shattering. His true form gives him some physical advantages as well. Alejandro has heightened durability, able to physically wistand a lot without breaking a bone or becoming seriously injured. This is believed to be due to his true form's natural skin and armor protecting his internal structure.

He is also capable of increased speed, his reflexes and reaction times heightened. He is capable of enhanced strength as well. He has the ability of manipulating his physical form as well, which allows him the ability of manifesting a pair of wings, an energy blaster like object from his hand, spider like legs and more. Because of this ability, he is also able to "Copy" other hero's abilities that he sees, such as weapons and such. He is able to use some sound or energy attacks in making a shield and blasts when he turns his arm into a blaster. He is capable of camoflauge, changing his outer coloring in able to appear invisible or blend into his surroundings. Alejandro also has an odd ability called his "Natural Instincts". Every one within his race has a second voice inside their head, like a second mind. For Alejandro, his other side is more like a snarky computer. It is logical and more devoid of emotion. This is because this other side is powered by their raw natural instincts of their people.

It is able to give him an advantage in battle, boosting his senses more, and able to warn him of coming danger. It also is able to give him advice and literally carry a conversation with him. At times, weather by his choosing or not, this other side takes over. Under the influence of his other side, he becomes more like a robot in nature. He moves and acts purely on this instinct, without care for much around him. He has been working on learning to control this side of him, but at times it is not as easy for him. Within his human form, the voice is concieled within his head. Though within this other form, his inner voice is able to be heard by others if chosen to be. He is also immune to mind control, because it is impossible for those to capture and maintaine control over both his minds. Much of his true power is a mystery though. Because of his inner voice and abilities, he is constantly evolving and learning in many new aspects to himself and his abilities. He has many of his own skills learned over the years within his tallents.

A weakness of his can be his inner voice. He and it do not always get along, and the aspect of it taking over and not being able to control himself unnerves him. His hot headed side can get him into trouble at times as well. Dispite his many tallents, he is not invinsible, which makes his more self sacrificial side a problem. He is also more vulnerable to sound attacks.

My arsenol contains:
He is capable of manifesting his own weapons, so he does not carry anything with him really.

He dreams about learning more about himself, as well as what happened to his people and his father. He also dreams of finding peace in himself and becoming a man he can be proud of. A hero.

Alejandro does not remember anything about his father. He was told that he deserted his mother and him when he was young. He just up and left one day without saying goodbye. Alejandro was five at the time, it is one of his earliest memories that stuck with him for his life. When he was seven, his mother married another man. The man started out as a good guy, seemed to treat his mother right. Alejandro never liked him however, and as soon as they said their "I do's" he learned why he got such a bad feeling from him. The man's personality did a 180. He begame abusive, to Alejandro and his mother. He asked her countless times why they did not leave, and she said that they could not. The man was strict with him, openly jeered him that there was nothing he could do and openly threatened and did hit him. When that started failing to work as Alejandro got used to it and began to rebel, the man began to threaten his mother. His mother was the only thing keeping him there, keeping him tied to the place and to that man. He could not just leave her, and she would not leave with him.

One day, when he was thirteen, he began to hear a voice. He worried at first that he was going insane. It would pop up at times, in the back of his head. It seemed a bit dark, pushing him in times when his emotions would heighten, like with his step father. As he grew, it got worse. The voice got stronger, and he was afraid to tell anyone. If the stepfather found out, he was worried that he would send him away. He had already been constantly looking for a reason to kick him out. But leaving would mean no one to protect his mother. So he kept it to himself, though sometimes he would let something slip. Arguing with himself or something that the stepfather would catch. He thought it was his attitude growing. What hurt the most over the years, was watching his mother defend the man, protect him and stand up for him. Even though he put her through hell. Alejandro began spending more time up in the mountains near his home. Out in nature, he felt free and safer than at home. Unfortunately, one day when he was fourteen, his luck ran out. While climbing, he slipped and fell down a ravine.

He expected to not make it, to meet his end. His mother flashing before his eyes however, and something spurred inside of him. Next thing he knew, he was hovering above the ravine. When he looked down at himself, he had taken on another form. At first it freaked him out. He panicked, worrying that something had happened to him, that he couldn't go home. An elderly indian man nearby noticed him. He knew the man, sometimes talking with him. The man did not seem afraid, inviting him back to his home. When he did, the man did not ask any questions, just gave him some tea and helped him relax. When he did, his human form returned. The man said he had had a hunch that Alejandro was special....just like his father. Alejandro asked what he meant. The man said that Alejandro was something special. He was a being that had come to be known by many as the Nunnhei, an old indian word, since their true name had been lost to the ages. Nunnhei meant changeling, which was decided because of their ability to fit in flawlessly with their surrounding natural population.

For Alejandro, that was humans. The man said there were more like him, that came in all colors of the rainbow. Each had their own tallents. Red had immense strength. Green the ability to change form far more than merely to a inhabitant. Purple could bend shadows and light, blending in with their surroundings. It fasctinated him. He learned that he was a special kind. The rarest. Blue. Blue was able to manifest all of the abilities of the others, becaus Blue had the power of evelution. To learn, adapt and grow with what was needed of it. He was told his father had been a Blue Nunnhei as well. It was believed the Nunnhei came before the Scarabs made by the Reach, that they were the insperation for many of the abilities and the advances of them. Their appearances similar in many cases, that the Nunnhei were often mistaken as Scarab weilders, which had in some cases helped them to go undetected. And one of the primary subjects for it had been a Blue. Over time however, Blue's became more and more rare. Hunters existed for their kind.

Some of them were other Nunnhei, others came from other races...and some still were even human. Alejandro asked how the man knew so much. He said that he knew because he was an old friend of Alejandro's father. They had often talked. This annoyed Alejandro a bit, since he believed his father had deserted them. The man told them this was not the case. His father had not deserted them. For a long time, it had been believed his father was the last Blue Nunnhei left. Which made him rare and a target for many. It was believed back then, that Nunnhei could not have Nunnhei children with the ability to transform outside of their own race. That was why during a time of year known as the "Mating", it was a natural instinct to seek out another Nunnhei to produce. However his father had resisted this. He had been loyal and faithful to his mother. However, he soon learned a hunter had got his trail. He feared that it would lead them to his family, so he had little choice but to leave them...so they would be safe. Alejandro was the first halfling...to at the same time be a full Nunnhei, which was unheard of.

On top of that, he was a Blue, which made it all the more rare and odd as well. The man agreed to train and help him. So for the next few months he went back and fourth betwen home and there, training hard. Life for once was good for him. He was happy. It all came crashing down near his fifteenth birthday. He returned to a dark home. Looking, he found his mother...she had been greusomly murdered. He was shocked, immediatly blaming himself. He had this new power...and he could not even have saved her. He felt foolish. It was then that the blade hit the back of his right shoulder. He pulled away to see his step father smiling. He was shocked, then angry, accusing him. He openly admitted it, saying that Alejandro had been bad in not telling him about his Nunnhei powers coming in. He was shocked, how could this man know about him? The man revealed himself as a hunter of the Nunnhei. He had been hunting them for years, especially one in particular. His father. He had been the one watching and stalking them. He had been the one to make his father leave. He had gotten rid of the man and come into the family, only to keep an eye on Alejandro.

He admitted one more piece of his story. He had also killed Alejandro's father...making him the last Blue of his kind. This man had robbed him of his parents. He had made his life hell. He had abused those he cared about and now he was going to kill him. Alejandro lost it, the first time his inner voice took over. He does not remember anything, other than fire and flashes of a fight. He was on the run from there. Soon found by agents of the YJA under suspicions, he was taken in. With their help, he was cleared of any legal charges. He was given a home and protection within the school. He now stays with a foster family, picked out by the YJA. Their nice and he likes them, he was given time to settle down and adjust. He enrolled at the school about a month ago just after his sixteenth birthday. He has made many new friends, but it is still a lot on him. He still wakes up at night from dreams. He keeps a lot within him, keeping it to himself. He can not help but feel like he needs to keep looking over his shoulder, but he does not know why. He has not returned to his old home, but the pictures show nothing but permanantly blackened earth and a crater.

Alejandro in some ways is considered in "Protective Custody", meaning his records are sealed. He is not supposed to talk much about his past, or anything about him. He has been removed from most normal databases, making searching him come up empty. He is kept under watch a lot of the time by guards, his foster family GDP agents and a younger son who has become like a brother to him.

Theme of my life:
Light Em Up!