ChibiShaye
Banned

Old 10-13-2009, 02:17 AM

About 2 years ago I decided I was going to right I fanfic based off of Alice in Wonderland. It based off a free write I did during biology...when I was supposed to be doing work. Well here is the free write that I did...

Alice, Alice, Alice…Wake up Alice. Come on Alice, wake up! Wake up Alice! Wake up! ALICE!

Sitting up quickly in bed, gazing out around the dark silent room, placing her bare feet on the cold floor, Alice walked calmly to the lone window opposite of her bed. Gazing out the window, she could only see the dark dreary forest through the raindrops that lingered on the window. The glass was so cold that when Alice breathed little clouds of fog appeared on the glass. Turning to her old bare room, Alice’s eyes scanned for anything out of the ordinary. Her eyes rested on her rabbit doll, on her desk, that had fallen over at some point in the night. Picking it up, taking careful notice of its’ old stitches and velvet vest, Alice looked for anything wrong with it. After careful examination, Alice noticed something small rolled up and tucked away into the toys vest pocket. Taking the item out, realizing it was a small ball of string. Alice held it up to her face to examine it.
“I’ve been looking for that.” The same voice from Alice’s dream said. Turning quickly around, surprised, Alice dropped the string ball. Alice looked around the room for the intruder, as the ball unrolled itself toward the bed.
“What’s wrong Alice? Don’t remember me? How unfortunate.”
Alice looked towards the bed where she was sure the voice had come from. She watched with awe as a cat appeared, first its smile, then its eyes, its pink stripes, finally the whole purple cat could be seen. Alice found a cat appearing out of thin air odd, but its’ grin was even more bizarre. Jumping down from the bed, heading for the string, the odd purple cat immediately began to play. Alice knew she should be scared or at least shocked, but she couldn’t bring herself to feel that way. She actually found the cat oddly comforting.
“Excuse me Mr. Cat, but how is it that you are here?”
The cat only momentarily paused from its’ playing to look at Alice. “Cheshire.”
It said while getting the string tied around its paw. Alice bent down and untied the string, calmly asking what the cat meant.
“I am the Cheshire cat, I can go anywhere. Here,” and the cat appeared on Alice’s dresser. Alice, startled, gasped and fell backwards. “Here,” Alice turned her head quickly to the book case where the cat had now appeared on the middle shelf. “Or even here,” Now the cat appeared where Alice had first seen it, on the top of her bed pillow.
“Well Mr. Cheshire, why is it that you have chosen my room to appear?”
Alice questioned as she rose from the floor and walked the few steps to the bed.
“Don’t you know Alice; you are the one to save it.”
“Save what?” Alice asked tilting her head slightly to the left in question.
“Wonderland.”
With that the floor of Alice’s room fell out from under her, leaving a black abyss with sparkles of stars here and there. Alice looked to the floor then to the cat in surprise, she let out a scream as she started to fall, watching the Cheshire cats’ gaze follow her from the edge of her bed as it started to fade away.

x_cannibalisticcows
Just call me Hachiko...

Old 01-02-2010, 09:09 PM

Continue. Now...
Please? :3

RinaRoad
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-09-2010, 10:35 PM

hm, that's rlly good!