Oh so witty_sarcasm

Old 04-12-2010, 04:03 PM

The first line of the story was taken from Christopher Paolini's Brisingr, as I thought that it fitted the story well. All the original Harry Potter characters belong to the genius JK Rowling, and the character of Doctor Who and the Tardis belong to the good ole BBC. All the characters that weren't in the books or TV series are of my own creation. The plot is also mine.
This is my first HP fanfic, and I do hope you enjoy it. If you have any ideas or opinions I welcome them. This is going to be split up into little posts, as I haven't finished it yet.

Quote:
Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.
--

Hermione sighed and shut the heavy book. Of course Hermione was reading a school book, but not from the school she was at, no it was an A-level physics book. The reason for this was that when Hermione went back home over the summer, and met her friends from Primary school, she could still hold an intelligent conversation with them, about subjects that they took at school. Not that Hermione met many of her old friends, no Hermione preferred to spend her time in the company of her two best friends, her parents and books. But knowledge is power, and she knew that Hermione would try very hard to have knowledge.

Anyway physics was one subject that Hermione would say that she would like to do, it was numbers and formulae, like her favourite subject Arithmancy. She yawned, her eyes drooping, and as she glanced at her watch she realised the time. 11 o’clock, and it was a school night. She mentally chastised herself before she laid her head on the pillow and blew out the candle by her bed. Soon she fell asleep. And as we all know, that’s where dreams occur.

--

“So it has come to pass that I must leave you Charlotte, I have interrupted your life enough.” He sighed, as he never had been good at saying goodbye. No actually the word didn’t often come through his lips. He looked into the face of the blonde girl, pain and tears marked it. “No really, it’s for the best, this way you can move on, get married and have kids.” A small sob of grief racked her shoulders. He turned away from her, and pushed open the door, to his home and sanctuary. Charlotte felt another sob rack her shoulders and opened her mouth, a thousand reasons came into her head, all which she discarded. “But I love you, isn’t that enough” He smiled ruefully, and yet he didn’t turn around. “You don’t know how many times I’ve heard that before. I’m sorry Charlotte, but you should not waste your love on me.” And with that he shut the door behind him. Gradually the blu box faded from view, with that noise Charlotte knew so well. One words escaped her lips “Doctor”

Last edited by Sizzla; 04-12-2010 at 09:38 PM..

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 04-12-2010, 09:38 PM

I went ahead and put that first line into quote tags for you since you need to quote anything you didn't write yourself. :yes: Good luck getting crits! :D