Arella18

Old 06-20-2009, 09:30 PM

((A story I'm worrking on. Its a crossover between FFVII and IX centering around Aerith. Anyway I want some other opinions before I post it on Fanfiction.net))
Prologue
The area below the city was filled with the screams of the planet. It was nearly painful but she stayed kneeling this was something she had to do. As she prayed, she felt three other presences come near her. Her mind told her that it was the Turks but she still didn’t move. As one of them split off and moved closer, she felt Cloud’s aura but something was off. He was being controlled again in her minds eye she could see him raise his sword but something stopped him. It was Tifa’s voice and she could see Cloud moving back. As if on cue the warmth of the white materia’s power and she opened her eyes. Then it was over with barely enough time to blink she felt the intense pain of Sephiroth’s blade rip through her stomach. Then everything went dark as her body became limp.

She floated through the darkness of the life stream wondering why she was still aware of everything. Then she saw her mother Ifalna and her former love Zack.

“Hello Aerith” Ifalna said softly “It looks like you’ve grown into a very beautiful woman.”

Aerith was in shock she didn’t understand what was happening.

“Mom what’s going on” She asked softly. Zack smiled at her and looked at Ifalna.

“Well…you’re not joining the lifestream,” He said “You’re not ready yet…there’s still more you have to do.” She was about to ask what he meant but her vision went black again

The soft sound of rain hitting a roof woke her up and she slowly opened her eyes. She slowly sat up flinching the small movements causing her pain. Looking around she saw that this house didn’t look anything like the ones she’d ever seen. She ran a hand through her hair in confusion and found it considerably shorter than she remembered. “It must have gotten cut off when I was stabbed,” She said to herself. Throwing back the blanket covering her she found herself wearing an over sized shirt. A light blush stained her cheeks knowing someone had changed her clothes for her. Slowly she stood up and shivered feeling her bare feet touch the cold ground.

“I see you’re awake” She jumped hearing a male voice and looked toward the door. A young man with shoulder length black hair and smiling green eyes walked into the room. “How are you feeling?” He asked her.

“I’m fine,” She said softly head “Who are you.”

“Oh…yeah I should probably have introduced myself first” He said scratching the back of his head “I’m Leo…who are you”.

Aerith looked over at him and blushed lightly she couldn’t believe a male had actually undressed her. “My name is Aerith,” She said to her “Um…where are my clothes.”
“They were almost destroyed” Leo said, “There was a huge bloodstain on your dress and a large hole in it.” He wondered who could lose that much blood and survive. “Oh but I found these” He said and pulled out two pieces of materia. One was black and the other white.

“Holy and meteor” Aerith gasped there was no way that they could be here. If they were then what happened to cloud and the others. “Thank you for grabbing them…they’re really important to me,” She said to her “Anyway…where am I.”

“Oh that one is easy…you’re in Burmecia” Leo said “And the name city of eternal rain is quite true.” He gave a small chuckle and moved some hair out of his face.

“Shoot…almost forgot I bought you some clothes from a local vendor” Leo added and tossed a bundle to her “They’re probably a little big but they should do until I can get you some clothes later…anyway where are you from”.

“Uh…well” She said scratching the back of her head. She figured she probably wasn’t anywhere near Midgar or any other part of her planet. “I’m from the dessert,” She said figuring that would be a better idea than saying she was from Midgar.