xsakurahanax
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2008, 04:06 AM

O=! This sounds and looks interesting! <3 Can I please get a reading? My birth date is 19th March 1991

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-01-2008, 10:06 AM

@demonic x rose; Greetings darling! Sorry it took me awhile to get to your reading. Halloween has been quite hectic, although I hope you had a marvelous time. <3

Either way, back to the reading. You also have Strength as your personality and soul card. All right, let's begin. :)

As a born Leo, this card brings out the best attributes of the fire sign, considering it is ruled by that sign. This card is about control, taming the beast within, or those around you that need taming. As the woman in the card is holding open the jaws of the hungry lion, she proves her dominance. But as victorious she might seem, she cannot give in to egotism. One job well done doesn't mean you've mastered it. Doesn't mean that you're not good at what you do either. You just have to express humility alongside your victory.

Strength is about knowing when to act, and when not to as well. Real strength is determined by knowing when to say stop.

A person with the Strength card is usually very energetic, always willing to endure all that lies ahead. Courageous, true to their beliefs. They're very emotional individuals. Their love and passion for life, friends, family, and for what they do is grander than anyone can imagine.

Since your emotions for others are so strong, you tend to put yourself in their place. Or at least try to see it their way before making important decisions. You must take your time to think things through.

Although, unfortunately there will be times when thinking things through is the last thing on your mind. You assume that you must act quickly in order to get things done. A feel of urgency. That's where your passion for just about everything kicks in once more. You fear that if you don't accomplish what you're set on at that precise moment, it'll never get done.

Of course with careful planning of a situation, and with that big Leo heart of yours in the right place, you'll lead yourself to an inner conquest. Which whether you choose to believe so or not, it'll be one of the best wins you'll ever experience in your life.

@Ceridwen; First of all, thanks for stopping by! <3 Tarot is amazing isn't it? :3 The symbolism alone makes it all the worthwhile. :3 If you would like me to try reading your personality and soul card, just let me know! It doesn't hurt to try again xD. Besides, I'm more than willing to do it for you. I just hope you'll enjoy the results. And oh gosh your sig is adorable! It's a sad wittle pumpkin! D:

@evefarrel & xsakurahanax; Thank you for stopping by sweeties! I'm going to try to get your readings done by tomorrow. It's already 6AM and I haven't slept a wink. I don't even know how I'm awake. xD But if I stay up I'll get to working on it a.s.a.p. <3333

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 11-01-2008, 10:19 AM

~!!! You're deck looks so pretty!
I love looking at the art on different tarot and Oracle decks, but they tend to be so expensive @__@;
I mean, I don't go cheap-old-school and use playing cards sometimes.
no. no no no.
:hides:

But uh.
Do meeee~?
My DOB is 19th January 1991

I could trade you a pretty hap-hazard Oracle reading if you like :/ I feel them difficult to do over the net since the person I'm doing it for should really cut the cards them selves.
BUT OH WELL.

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-01-2008, 10:35 AM

Thanks for stopping by Glammy! <333

And also thank you about the deck! I'm absolutely in love with the Mystic Faerie tarot, along with the Fey one. I'm not sure why I had an urge to purchase fairy related themed decks this year, but I couldn't help myself. :3 I know this is a little weird to suggest, but if there's any card you would like to see in particular, I can totally scan it for you. I have five decks as of yet. Here let me link you to the ones I have, so if you're interested I can scan it. :D *gets links*

Here are, Mystic Faerie, Fey , Manga Minetti, Manga Lin, and of course the Rider Waite Smith deck. It's a shame the second manga one I have doesn't have different images for all 78 cards, because I thought the shoujo concept was gorgeous. D: But I agree about how pricey they can be. I usually only buy two decks a year, and that's just recently because I've been making a little extra money. ;-; Which I shouldn't be wasting but... *cough*

Whoa do I babble! Please, forgive, forgive! >.>;; But anyway, I promise to get to your reading as soon as I can. :3 As for the oracle reading offer, I would be more than honored sweetie. In all my years of reading the cards, I don't think anyone has ever read me. :O I'm kinda shocked about that. >.>; So, totally I wouldn't mind one bit!! *jumps in excitement*

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 11-01-2008, 11:24 AM

~!!!
ooh.
I would love to see some of the card. I can't decide on any off the top of my head, but uh.
Just whatever you pull out first? I'm always one for chance/luck.

I don't know what the tarot deck I have is. It's pretty basic and looks a little like Rider Waite Smith's deck, but a little more delicate? It was my mothers, but she gave it to me when she found a deck she was more comfortable with~ I don't use Tarot very often, I don't know. I just feel more comfortable with my Oracles.

I've got Brain Froud Faerie's Oracle deck. It's one of the most beautiful things I've come across. Here's some quick scans of the cards. I also use a limited edition playing card deck I bought a few years back. It's got art from a heap of independent artists.
I'm really wanting Jisuk's Fairy Tale deck, since I imagine it would be wonderful to use. Like I said, I'm a little cheap with what I do. :shrugshrug: it gives the same result~ <3

I'd love to be able to buy even one deck a year but I never have the money or the access to places that sell them. Next year I think I might make a point of aquiring my self at least one new deck~

C: Don't worry, I babble as well.
Great~
I just need a point of direction for the reading. The normal thing - a question, wondering, general feeling to go with~
And just a warning: I'm a little...unique with my readings. A lot of side notes and wonderings. Particularly if I'm getting mixed messages from the cards~ :O

remaja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-01-2008, 11:29 AM

oh wow! this is something cool! can you do mine? my dirth of birth is 15 of August 1989

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girliekeyblade View Post

@Ceridwen; First of all, thanks for stopping by! <3 Tarot is amazing isn't it? :3 The symbolism alone makes it all the worthwhile. :3 If you would like me to try reading your personality and soul card, just let me know! It doesn't hurt to try again xD. Besides, I'm more than willing to do it for you. I just hope you'll enjoy the results. And oh gosh your sig is adorable! It's a sad wittle pumpkin! D:
Any time. <3 I have such a tarot weakness, truly. It's so fascinating~. <3

And I'm sure I'd like any results. :] If you found the time and wanted to, my birthday is February 28th, 1988. I even know my birth -time-. *chuckles* Not that you need that.

Thank you! <3 I even named him. xD Haha. <33

evefarrel
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-02-2008, 01:20 AM

What about me? I never got my tarot profile.

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2008, 02:37 AM

@Glammy; Great! When I get to finish all the profiles, I promise to randomly scan some for you. :3

Awwww wow! Your mom's deck? That must be really special to you. That's real sweet. I wish I had more people in my family that were into the art, but well I gotta take what I can get. ;) It's also perfectly understandable if you feel more comfortable with oracle cards. In my opinion the cards are the ones to decide who their owner will be. Regardless of the person buying a deck or not. You'll know if the deck is comfortable with you when you deal the cards. It just flows so naturally. I know it's too much of a romantic theory, but that's how I feel about it. The fact that a person can feel comfortable with any deck of cards it's a feat on it's own. I love it! And I've always wanted to chat with someone about oracle cards, because I've never tried them. :3

Your Oracle deck by the way, is gorgeous! I love Brian Froud! An old friend of mine has many of his artbooks. <3 Also, the fairy tale deck looks stunning. :3 I would totally go for something like that as well. *nods anxiously*

Shoot, I think I'm going to make it my mission to help you find decent priced cards. I usually shop at Amazon.com's marketplace. Sometimes they have them used and cheaper, but also new and at an affordable price. But it's always so important to be careful because some sellers take forever to ship anything. So I'm always reading the reviews people leave and the like. :3 *is determined to help you on you quest for my decks!*

Yay for babbling! :D Thank you so much in advance, I hope you don't mind, but I would love it if I can send you the info through PM. Because right now I feel VERY bad that I'm behind on the readings. D: I've actually been so busy. I got to read a married couple over at my house today, and gave them guidance in their relationship. I just hope they'll listen to the cards.

Also, not to worry! I love you already, and I'm sure I'm going to love the reading you're going to give me.<3333 I will be PMing you after I get to the rest of the profiles sweetie. Oh! I hope you don't mind, but I would love to add you on here. :D Because seriously, my friends list is quite depressing on here. It's really nice to stumble upon people with similar views as well. Soooo, yesh, I'm gonna add you in a bit. Thanks again for everything! <33333

@Ceridwen; Same here doll, same here. Tarot makes me weak in the knees. xDDD And thank you so much for the encouragement, as well as for your patience. Halloween was pretty hectic, and I've been helping a lot of people at home. Also, it's great that you know your birth time! Because after the Halloween festivities, I'm planning on making a hang out thread where I'll be doing birth charts as well. ;) And knowing your birth time is what makes up the whole birth chart! :D Anyways, thank you again and I hope to post your results a.s.a.p! <333

@evefarrel; Don't worry darling, I have not forgotten! You're actually next on the list. I promise to have your results by tonight! So please check back soon. <33333

~~ To all forgive the delay! I'll try to finish them as soon as I can. I'm trying to give authentic versions of the cards for each reader, so that's why I take even longer. So once again, forgive this fag hag for her unfortunate lack of punctuality. <3

evefarrel
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-02-2008, 02:45 AM

Alright.... I shall be here when you have them ^^

remaja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 02:53 AM

me too xD
anyone here again btw?o.o

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-02-2008, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girliekeyblade View Post

@Ceridwen; Same here doll, same here. Tarot makes me weak in the knees. xDDD And thank you so much for the encouragement, as well as for your patience. Halloween was pretty hectic, and I've been helping a lot of people at home. Also, it's great that you know your birth time! Because after the Halloween festivities, I'm planning on making a hang out thread where I'll be doing birth charts as well. ;) And knowing your birth time is what makes up the whole birth chart! :D Anyways, thank you again and I hope to post your results a.s.a.p! <333
I always love to meet another fan. <3

And haha, it's no problem, really. <33 I hope you get some time for a nice relaxing break, mm?

A hangout thread would be lovely. ^^ <3 I find it all so interesting. xD And no rush! <3

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-02-2008, 03:21 AM

This looks interesting.

I'd like to know my personality card and soul card. My birthday is August 8, 1986.

xsakurahanax
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2008, 04:33 AM

The manga minetti looks nice~ @w@ I've only got manga lin at the moment. =<

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2008, 09:50 AM

Hello evefarrel dear, my apologies once more. I will not give anymore excuses, and just get right to it. Now, your personality card is Justice, while your soul card is the High Priestess. A beautiful combination of cards. Let's begin with Justice.

The card of Justice is ruled by Libra the scales, for balance and harmony. You are a truth seeker, and don't like liars. You don't like it when people get taken advantage of, because it's not right nor fair. When presenting evidence in a case, you like to have all the facts. No wishy washy mumbo jumbo. There's a lot in making a decision. For you it's not just making a decision though; it can come off as a life or death situation. That's why there are times where you don't decide things as quickly as others want you to. You're so set on making the right decision that you worry of being rash, and choosing one at the spot.

The basis of this card is to maintain balance in every day life. You cannot let your sense of justice get in the way of the things that need to get done. You're allowed to stand up for what you truly believe in, but think things through. You must balance your passionate desire to help, with the clarity of the mind. Two very fickle things.

Be careful with what you say. In a fierce battle of wits things might be said, that shouldn't have been. Sometimes harsh criticism is delivered in order to make a point, but choose your words wisely. You wouldn't be any better than those you would persecute if that were the case.

Your soul card partners up with Justice quite well, for the High Priestess is one who relies on intuition. She is wise, and knows of many things. She is willing to share to those that are willing to listen. Many come to her for counsel, but unfortunately some are foolish and ignore her words. That's why she tends to keep many things bottled up. There's no point in sharing her wisdom, if no one is willing to listen.

Unfortunately she is a woman of many secrets as well. When the emotions begin to pile up, and there's no outlet, it could get messy.

The High Priestess is in charge of many cycles, she rarely feels bothered by said cycles of life. Although, sometimes when least expected she receives an occasional surprise. She's not sure if to accept it into her life or not. Something foreign to her.

Fear for betrayals, especially by a woman. The feelings bottled up must come forth, for if they continue to be trapped inside the result will be a rather disastrous one. If in doubt listen to intuition, for that is your best ally in the battle to come. Trust yourself, mind, body, and spirit.

I hope you enjoy your reading darling, once again forgive the tardiness.

@Ceridwen;Gosh you're too kind, seriously. <3 But seriously, same here. There's never an end to learning about divinations in general. :3 Thank you so much sweetie. I promise once I get the hangout set up, you'll be one of the first I'll be PMing, and bugging about it to! xD

@xsakurahanax; I love it! They're both gorgeous, but the oriental feel in the minetti one is so sdkjhfsdkdhasjdhsks. No words can describe it in my opinion! It was probably my favorite deck, until I got the Mystic Faerie tarot. *snort*

~~As for everyone. I have not slept a wink, and have been extremely busy, but I will continue to attempt to finish most readings by tonight. If not, tomorrow ( or later today in my case ) is a brand new day.
Thank you to all that have stopped by! <3

Last edited by girliekeyblade; 11-02-2008 at 09:55 AM..

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-02-2008, 10:09 AM

Card for me?

September 7th, 1991

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2008, 10:41 AM

All right everyone, I'm very sorry but I cannot see my comp screen very well at this point, I totally need sleep.

I will continue the readings tomorrow! Once again thank you for everything! <3

KeyKey
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-02-2008, 09:37 PM

this sounds fun and intresting!
my date is: 1 may 1991

xsakurahanax
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2008, 10:01 PM

=]! I should go and get another deck. XD But I can't be bothered going out. XD

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 01:22 AM

Greetings to all!

I'm back for the night, so I'll get my patootie working on your cards. :) I hope everyone is enjoying the festivities. I just wish I had more time for myself, it's been very hectic just about everywhere for me.

So everyone stay tuned, and hopefully you'll get what you want out of the cards.

@xsakurahanax; Totally! Buying decks in general is just a great experience. If I had more moola I'd buy them more often. I just take advantage of the time of year, like October har har, and try to get one. You can try purchasing them over at the Amazon.com marketplace for good prices. That's where I always go for mine. If you would like deck suggestions, don't hesitate to ask. :3

Anyways, to work I go! <3

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 01:34 AM

I actually had my first tarot reading a few months ago when I went to meet my fiancee's family for my birthday. I've found them fascinating myself since I was a child but was taught that they were tools of the Devil and such. If its not too much trouble, my birthday is August 1st, 1987.

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Nekuyo Send a message via Yahoo to Nekuyo

Old 11-03-2008, 01:44 AM

I love Tarot. It's actually the most accurate form of fortune telling I've found... or perhaps it's just the easiest manipulated to the results you expect. (Though to be fair complete strangers have predicted completely accurate situations that actually happened using the Tarot cards).

Anyway, I really do love getting tarot readings and such, even as just a hobby (I don't think it's healthy to rely on fortune telling of any kind).

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 01:49 AM

I had gotten my first tarot reading from a friend of mine who is experienced in reading Tarot cards and a few other things. She was great when it came down to explaining some of the things that I didn't get.

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Nekuyo Send a message via Yahoo to Nekuyo

Old 11-03-2008, 01:57 AM

My first Tarot reading was by me. I'm a total amateur and I don't even own my own deck, but it was accurate. I was surprised, and I wonder if I have a gift for it.

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-03-2008, 02:01 AM

girliekeyblade - I'd love for you to pull a card for me - I actually read tarot as well - Next event we should hook up and do a joint thread! ((We'll be famous!))