Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-23-2014, 02:08 AM

Josiah just sighed looking down at Atlas. He didn't much want to stay on the couch for however long it took for the other to wake up. The second he considered moving though, he shot the idea down. It was just so...comfortable like this. A half smile crossed over Josiah's face as he sifted his fingers through Atlas' hair. It was exactly as soft as it looked. "Why are you so comfortable to lay here like this with me?" he questioned the silence. After all, this friendship was unique in his life. Finally, Josiah settled down to stare at the ceiling drowsily.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-23-2014, 02:57 AM

Atlas' response was to try and burrow deeper into his friend and cling to him worse than a leech as he used him as a body pillow. "Nnn, comphy." He murmured in his sleep before he smacked his lips and settled once again.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-28-2014, 08:13 PM

Josiah rolled his eyes even as his heart skipped a beat. He didn't think Atlas was awake, though maybe he wasn't. It wasn't like what he said was a real response to Josiah's question. He could only shake his head and let the moment pass. Atlas obviously had no intention of moving any time soon. Josiah's arm cramped. At first he ignored the feeling, but it continued with Atlas still wrapped around him. He couldn't slip out of his friend's grip so he gave up and decided to wake him. "Atlas...you're going to squeeze me to death," he murmured, prodding the other with his foot.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-28-2014, 08:41 PM

Atlas woke slowly, arching his back and effectively pressing himself against Josiah before he got on all fours as he nipped at Josiah's neck before sleepily pressing kisses up to his jaw, about to press his lips to Josiah's he froze as he fully woke and stared at his friend, his cheeks going a dark red that spread over his face and down his neck. "J-josiah." He murmured and started to pull away.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-30-2014, 06:05 PM

Josiah froze, his hands out a this sides, unknowing where to go. He couldn't deny how much he liked Atlas' actions, but they surprised him too much to think that at the time. Just as Atlas was about to pull away, he grabbed his wrist. For a second, he just stared silently. His cheeks pinkened, but he couldn't stop himself from wanting what he wanted. He whispered, unable to speak any louder. "Please kiss me..."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-30-2014, 10:50 PM

Those three words , said so softly was all Atlas needed and He leaned forward, pressing his lips to Josiah's in a gentle kiss, his hand coming back up to cup his friend's cheek as he slowly deepened the kiss.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-06-2014, 05:37 PM

Josiah kissed back, bringing one arm up to settle around Atlas' waist. He didn't pull the other man closer. He only wanted to touch for the sake of touching. A warmth had settled over him by the time he pulled back. He grinned, just a little dopey. "Hmm...you're good at that."

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 10-06-2014 at 08:57 PM..

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-06-2014, 10:16 PM

Atlas did not push any further and when Josiah pulled away he grinned at his friend. "Not ashamed to admit I've had practice...but I think you so far are my favorite to kiss." He murmured softly and leaned in, nuzzling at his friends neck. "I've liked you for awhile now." He admitted, his words muffled by Josiah's neck.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-17-2014, 01:19 AM

A thrill of surprise went though Josiah at his friend's words. He smiled and looked at Atlas with a distant expression, thinking. This was a wonderful revelation even if he didn't expect it. Even with a kiss, the words made it more real. "Really? People don't usually say that to me, about kissing or liking...but...I feel the same."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-17-2014, 02:07 AM

"They should...you are a wonderful person Josiah." Atlas murmured softly and smiled as he slowly pulled away, he was sitting pretty much in Josiah's lap, his legs on the outsides of his friends's legs. "I...I do need to know...what you want to do about this." Atlas said softly and waved his hand between the both of them. "Do you want to just test the waters for now? I am ok with not showing any more affection towards you than I already do." Atlas was known to hang all over his friends, draping himself and his limbs over everything.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-22-2014, 01:34 AM

For a second, Josiah just watched Atlas. What did he want to do? It'd been a long time since he had something anything close to a lover. He wanted to feel that again and he'd love for that person to be Atlas. "You know I don't do relationships, but I don't mind having a little...something with you." He didn't know what sort of something that way. A line between friend, lover, and whatever. It didn't sound bad though. "I mean, if that sounds alright with you."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-22-2014, 01:41 AM

Atlas grinned and cupped Josiah's face gently, he leaned in and pressed his lips to his friend's for a quick peck to his lips and grinned, "That sounds perfect." He murmured as he moved his hands to move up into Josiah's hair with a grin. "we shold probably think about going to bed soon...classes in the morning after all." The gamer said and slowly moved from Josiah's lap to stand next to the couch. At least with the flat they would not need to share the shower with half a dozen other men and it was just the two of them.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-24-2014, 01:41 AM

"Good idea," Josiah said as he straightened his now ruffled clothes. He stood and gathered the trash from dinner, wondering if Atlas meant something by that. Probably not though. It was late and even though Josiah didn't have any morning classes tomorrow, he preferred an early bedtime. "Right, anyway. I'm going to take a shower. See you tomorrow." He shrugged as if that ended the conversation then disappeared into the bathroom where he could calm his spinning mind. How would it feel to be with another person again? He buzzed with both excitement and nerves at the thought.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 10-24-2014 at 09:35 PM..

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-25-2014, 01:16 AM

Atlas smiled as he stripped his clothes off and tossed them in the hamper he kept at the end of his bed, he would shower in the morning after his work out. The sound of the water running had him licking his lips and staring at the bathroom door, you had to get naked to get in the shower. He bit his lower lip as he flopped onto the bed after yanking his socks and pants off, he rolled over and buried his head into his pillow with a groan. He did not want to scare Josiah away, the young man had a chance, and he did not want to screw this up.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-25-2014, 03:44 AM

Josiah leaned his head against the shower tiles, having chosen lukewarm water to cool his mind instead of his usual steamy temperature. Eventually he shook himself and ended the reverie he'd been having. He slipped out then crawled into his bed and deep under the comforter printed like the depths of the ocean. The idea of the ocean brought him the peace he needed to sleep most days and it worked that way too. He left his alarm un-set and planned to sleep until late morning. Maybe, just maybe he would have a good dream instead of an anxiety driven one.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2014, 12:57 AM

Atlas took a long time to fall asleep, and when morning came he groaned as he got up . He had to go to the gym before classes. He sat up and stretched, his body making popping noises as he moved. He looked over at Josiah's bed and smiled lightly as he got up, scratching his bare chest as he moved to the kitchen for some water.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-14-2014, 08:35 PM

Josiah wasn't the type to set an alarm if he didn't have to be anywhere and he slept heavily too. It made it easy to share a room with others because he'd never wake before he wanted to. It was only after ten when his phone alarm rang that he roused, and only after the second time it went off. "Damn it!" he grouched at the device before silencing it and knocking it to the floor. He got ready quickly as he always had to, being the sort to set his alarm fifteen minutes before class started. He drove to campus and sent Atlas a quick text before he slipped into his journalism intro class. 'Want to grab lunch after class?'

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-15-2014, 08:24 AM

'Of course I do. It's a date!' Atlas sent back once he had a moment to look at his phone between his morning classes. That text sent him in a very good mood for the rest of his morning and he practically skipped around campus, earning quite a few glares, and snickers. He did not care though as he went to another of his computer classes and sat down, propping his feet up and pulling out a handheld device to play with till the class would start.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-29-2014, 02:34 AM

Josiah rolled his eyes at his phone. A date. Must he used such words even though Josiah knew he meant nothing by it. He spent his class time attentive, but doodling unrecognizable shapes in his notebook. He never did have talent with the arts, but he preferred the creative side of things. His real talent was with words. When class finally let out two hours later than, he walked out into the sunshine and shielded his eyes. As dazzling as the sun was, it made him want sunglasses and a shadow to hide in. He walked to a tree well away from the students gathering to chat in the courtyard. Flopping into the cool grass, he sent Atlas another text. 'I'm ready. U out of class yet?' After he sent the text, he closed his eyes and focused on the birds singing above. It would be an interesting semester. Hopefully. Maybe. He just needed to keep from making enemies in the first week like usual.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-29-2014, 04:40 AM

Atlas grinned at his phone, his class he let out a half hour before. He did not bother to send a message back and instead went to the area Josiah's class was. He quickly found his friend and leaned against the tree, "Corse I'm ready, I didn't take the extra long classes." Atlas said and grinned
"Though you will need to drive, still don't have a car." Atlas ran to school along with the public bus system. "So where do you want to go to lunch?" He asked and shoved his hands in his pockets.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-02-2014, 02:56 AM

Having closed his eyes in an attempt to keep the bright sunshine away, Josiah jumped when he heard Atlas' voice. He bit back a curse and shook his head at the other boy. Did he really need to pop up so suddenly? "Fine, whatever," Josiah muttered and then made sure to smile because he knew he sounded standoffish. Pulling himself to his feet and knocking the pine needles away, he about near suggested the school cafeteria, but he didn't want to be around all those people anyway. "I think I saw a taco place just off campus. We can walk if you want."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-02-2014, 07:56 AM

Atlas' face lit up like a kid's at Christmas. "TACO'S!" He yelled, grabbing the attention of several students walking by, a few gave him a weird look while others just laughed at his outburst. Atlas didn't care, "You think they might have burrito's?" He asked and followed after Josiah, he didn't remember seeing a taco joint on the way to school that morning. "I got one more class then I'm off for the night, except for class work, gonna have to set up my computer I guess." He said and scratched the back of his neck.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-05-2014, 02:15 AM

Josiah grimaced at Atlas' yell. A second later, his look twisted into a wince as eyes turned to them. Josiah's skin prickled at the feeling of being watched like he was the only one in the entire area. It made him feel like they would somehow read his secrets off his face and then tell the entire world. "Haven't I told you not to do that?" Josiah snapped. He grabbed Atlas' arm and pulled him off toward the road. He gathered his composure again soon and let go, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Why do you scream tacos and then want a burrito?" he muttered and pointed ahead as they came to the edge of the campus. "It's on the other side of that shopping center, stuffed between McDonald's and a smoothie place. It's a bit of a walk, but my next class is in an hour. Hope yours isn't close."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-07-2014, 12:27 AM

Atlas flushed lightly and rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sorry Josiah." He said softly as he walked next to his friend. "As for the burrito...I don't know, I like them? And normaly places that have them are Taco shops." He shrugged lightly, "I will try better to hold back my outbursts." He said softly and rubbed the back of his head and smiled sheepishly at Josiah.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-10-2014, 12:10 AM

Josiah shrugged one shoulder. "It's fine," he muttered. He wouldn't say any more about it and ended the conversation just like that. It's not like he disliked Atlas or the way he was. He just got a little...anxious. He sighed and stared up at the sky before turning his attention to his surroundings so he could hurry across a parking lot turn in. "I like burritos too. It's like an artery clog stuffed in a tortilla." He chuckled a bit. His mom would have a fit if she saw his eating habits, but he couldn't care less.