TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2008, 02:04 AM

@suki - Is your older sister being grumpy too and making things worse? o.o Poor you! *pats shoulder*

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to sukishine Send a message via MSN to sukishine

Old 01-23-2008, 02:21 AM

It's more like my mom and her are pretty similar and personalities clash when my sister can't be the one that's always right..

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2008, 02:25 AM

Oh I see. x.x

I'm kind of like that in that I don't take being wrong very easily. >.>;; Besides stubborness running in the family, I think I'm just tired of always being wrong. See, I hang out with all guys who are more intellectual than me, and will always point out when someone is wrong. I'm no exception, and I guess I say a lot of wrong things, so I guess I kind of get tired of it, and like to hold onto being right. x.x I know I'm not always right, but I can't help but hold onto it due to my pride. :(

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-23-2008, 02:34 AM

I know how you feel. My parents wouldn't accept that they are wrong in a situation. After a while if it is obvious that they are being unreasonable I sometimes get an apology from my mom...which I'm used to because she eventually comes to her senses. I just find it unfair that I always have to be submissive to them because there is no way for me to "win" even if I am right. I still have to obey them. But it's their job to test my patience and character...it's what makes me 'me'.
Same with my older sister...I'm going to have to deal with other people like her and hopefully this is training me the right way. c__c

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2008, 02:46 AM

I can totally sympathize with that one. My dad can never be wrong though it seems like. I don't remember it exactly, but there was this one time where he blamed me for something I didn't do. His reasoning was that it was either my mom or me, and my mom didn't do it so it must be my fault. >.>;; I like that he trusts my mom, but he didn't have to blame me by default...

Hopefully it is building character like you said though. Training camp I guess you could say, lol! XD

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-23-2008, 02:54 AM

Boot camp. xD;;

I am usually okay with getting blame because my parents have come through a lot and I'm glad that they're just not fighting as much, but instead my sisters and I get in trouble when my parents are actually mad at each other...I'll live, but I just wish that my family members weren't so touchy. .__.

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2008, 02:59 AM

Relationships are hard, and a lot of people begin families before figuring out a system that doesn't involve their relationship trouble with their children. :( At least you're taking it well and you can see it from other perspectives than your own. I'd imagine that alot people would completely forget that their parents are only human and can still make mistakes.

EDIT:
Ack, I gotta go now actually. I'll have to pick up the conversation with you later or something. x.x Bye!

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-23-2008, 03:18 AM

Yeah, my sister acts like my mom is obligated to do things for her and my mom has to remind her that, yes, she is a mom but she's also human and shouldn't be treated like a slave.
My parents had us later because my mom wasn't able to have children but at 35 she had my older sister and then a year later had my twin sister and I. They were fine for several years, but I think things started going down hill when my mom lost a baby. I know quite a few things that happened that were pretty bad, but she tells me I don't know the half of it so I guess my parents parents are a lot nicer than they could be. I have it much better than many kids anyways.

EDIT: Okay, bye! Talk to you later! n___n