Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 05:22 AM

"Well when you actually do the job right, you get a good grade." Louie said to her and smiled. "I hope to keep seeing great work from you miss Wakata." he said and looked up when the bell rang. "If you have not finished the assignment I will accept it tomorrow. If you don't turn it in tomorrow you get an F. Class dismissed." Louie said seriously. He wasn't sure why he was a favorite among students, especially since not many seemed to even try. So far only Miyu seemed like the only good student in the class.

When the bell rang, Fidelity gathered up her things and walked over to the teacher's desk. "Sir. So the assignment is to write on a piece by Shakespeare? So I can write on 'Romeo and Juliet'?" she asked curiously. "I am asking because I want to make sure I don't mess up." Fidelity said softly.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 05:38 AM

Miyu paused before she left.'thanks sir,but i dont have a record of good grades..or atendance,so i'll appologize now for disapointing yu",she said and slipped out sighing

Kaito looked ot her and nodded."yes,and write about ,what you think he may have been feeling,thinking while he wrote t,as well as why you think he wrote it",he grinned."I look forward to yours the most"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 06:47 AM

Louie sighed as he heard her and watched her leave. He knew she wasn't the idea student and that was fine, he loved a challenge. He just hoped she didn't miss so many days because then he would have to drop her from the class and he always hated having to drop students from the class.

Fidelity smoothed out her uniform and smiled at her teacher. He was always so helpful, she enjoyed being able to talk with him for the short whiles that they did. "I understand sir, thank-you for making it clear." she said and blushed lightly. "Well I hope I don't disappoint you. I will do my very best so that you love it!" she said and fixed her hair before waving and walking out of the class.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 07:01 AM

Miyu paused as she spotted the girl she helped earlier and smiled a bit."hello",she said softly

Kaito laughed a bit and then got ready fr the next class

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 07:36 AM

Fidelity looked at the girl and smiled. "Oh hello again. How was class? Was the teacher annoying or mean?" she asked curiously. "Y-you're new here right?" she asked and thought for a moment. "I hope that maybe you an I can be friends." Fidelity suggested quietly. "I mean, only if you want to of course." she quickly added.

Louie sighed and cleaned everything up as he got ready for his next class. He grabbed some papers and left to the lounge to make a few copies for the next class. He remembered when he was in school. He never liked it until college of course. College wasn't fun by any means but it was more manageable.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-28-2016, 11:18 PM

Kito was already in the office making copys of thing he looked up to Louie as he came in."Louie"he said grinning."how was your first class"

mIYU BLINKED A LITTLE SURPRISED."i'D LIKE THAT...LETS JUST HOPE I'LL BE HERE LONG ENOUGH FOR THAT TO HAPPEN"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-29-2016, 05:53 AM

Louie looked up at Kaito and sighed softly. "Mr. Umasa." he started and smiled. "It was fine Kaito. Very....interesting I guess I should say. You know, I love it when students actually try to do the work correctly. I only have one student so far who is actually living up to my strict standards and she's new to the school." Louie explained. "What about you Kaito? Is your first class what you thought it would be?" he asked.

Fidelity frowned and tilted her head to the side. "What is that supposed to mean?" she asked and looked at Miyu sadly. "Are you moving to another school already?" Fidelity asked. She hoped she wasn't, she didn't really have any friends here. People only would stare at her but then never talked to her; well the boys did but that was it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 05:09 PM

Miyu gave a small smile."no,nothing like that,its just i don't have the best of history of staying at one school long,this is the last place that would take me",she said softly."after this,i can officially drop out if i get kicked out..."

Kaito blinked."wow, only one?",he said shocked."but hey its one is better then none",he said softly.He smieled a little."so who is this miracle student?",he asked,then blinked a little more."well most of the class is great,i have one student who is oneof those ,only taeks an A++ students,but its kinda nice to have that...better then people not trying"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-30-2016, 04:44 AM

"Yes, one is better than none." Louie agreed. "Her name is Miyu Wakata, it seems she has a reputation but her classwork shows a different side. One I wish all my students would have." he started. "You know I'm a very strict teacher Kaito. So these students need to really try or I'll have no problem failing them." Louie said seriously and smiled. "Ah yes, the golden students. Those are rare to find, you'll get nothing but outstanding work from that student I can assure you." he said.

Fidelity huffed, "Well you better not get kicked out okay?" she asked and frowned. "You seem like a nice person and I do want to be friends with you. We can hangout between classes and during lunch." Fidelity suggested happily.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-30-2016, 08:36 PM

Miyu smiled.'sounds like fun...whats the food here like any way?",she asked softly.

Kaito gave a smirk."true,though im tempted to make things harder for her...but that would be mean...."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-31-2016, 04:59 AM

"The food is really good. I love it anyway, especially the spaghetti. So good and they even give you some french garlic bread with it!" Fidelity answered happily. "They even have a salad bar if you want that." she added and brushed some hair out of her face. "How do you like it here so far?" Fidelity asked.

Louie was impressed to hear that Kaito wanted to raise the standard for the girl. "Perhaps she would welcome the challenge?" he suggested. "Perhaps it would be rather mean yes, but I understand why you want to do it. You want to see her full potential and I think that's a good way and reason to do it." Louie commented.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-31-2016, 06:22 AM

Miyu smiled a little at the food."nice and so far,its not as bad as i thought it be"

"I'LL HAVE TO TALK TO HER ABOUT IT",kITO SAID SOFTLY."AS FOR YOUR,HARD WORKER,WHAT WILL YOU DO IF SHE SATRTS TO GIV UP AND GIVE INTO HER REPUTATION"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-31-2016, 07:47 AM

Fidelity grinned. "I'm so happy to hear that. I know it must be hard being the new kid but we were all there once." she said. "So what's your next class?" Fidelity asked. She was looking forward to being friends with this girl. Despite her tough looking exterior, Fidelity was sure that Miyu was a good person at heart.

"Please do and let me know how it goes." Louie said and blinked at Kaito's question. "Well I'll have her stay after class and offer her tutoring. If she ends up missing my class a few days in a row I'll just drop her from the class." Louie said easily with a shrug of his shoulders. "I really don't want to drop her from the class though. She has potential, I just hope she herself sees it." he added.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-03-2016, 12:09 AM

[COLOR="Red"][/"well i have her in my last class..and according to her background,she doesnt have any role modles..on top of thatshes on her own,so you may have to how her she can be more the the next drop out"Kaito said with a soft smile.]

Miyu blinked a bit."gym...you?",she asked softly.This girl was so nice to her.Deep down she hopped they could be friends,then again,with her rep,they may not be friends for long.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-03-2016, 12:14 AM

"No role models? Well that can be a problem but we'll work through it one step at a time. For now I just want her to attend class and to the work. If I start seeing any negative change I'll have a talk with her because I only have smart students in my class. I will not be responsible for a drop out. I can assure you though, that she won't be dropping out any time soon. She is going to stay in my class until the very last day." Louie promised with a smirk.

"Science. I guess I'll see you at lunch then? We can talk about anything you want, it will be nice." Fidelity offered. She was really looking forward to getting to know Miyu better.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-03-2016, 02:12 AM

Kaito blinked a bit."...glad to see you so...dtermend..."

Miyu blinked."alrighth i'll see you then"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-03-2016, 02:30 AM

Louie grinned, "When have I not been determined?" he asked. I always want the best for my students. It's my job, it's what I love to do. The students leave my class feeling a little smarter, or at least I would like to think so anyway." Louie explained and laughed softly.

Fidelity nodded and started walking to her next class. When she arrived, she took her usual seat and was ready for the class to start. She was early as usual but her teachers already knew that she would try to get to class early for some reason.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-03-2016, 02:51 AM

Kaito gave a laugh.'no your not full of your self at all",he colected his paperes."see you around"

Miyu walked off after giving awave and sighed as she entered the gym looking raound misserabley

Last edited by Chexala; 03-03-2016 at 05:20 AM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-03-2016, 04:56 AM

Louie laughed and shook his head. "See you later Kaito!" he said and looked down to see his copies had been done. Collecting them, he walked back to his classroom to see a few students already there. He didn't say anything though, class didn't start until later so he really had no reason to talk. Looking at the students, he wondered if these actually were going to do well in the class. Hearing the bell ring, he stood up and began to introduce himself as he always did on the first day of class.

Fidelity sat there, she had pulled out a book on the history of native americans and read that while she waited for class to start. When the bell rang, she put her book away and payed attention to the teacher.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-03-2016, 10:26 PM

((Time skip to lunch? : ) ))

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-04-2016, 01:49 AM

((Yeah, you can go ahead and do that))

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-04-2016, 03:27 AM

(( ;) ))

Miyu frowned as she started to hunt for the cafrateria.."ho is it i manage to get losty every time?",she lasughed a little to herslef

Kaito smiled softly as he locked up his room and headed for teh cafriteria.He was on cafrateria duty with a someone else .Lunch was usually normal. Kida ate talked,there was the odd fight.But such was school.`

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-04-2016, 10:26 PM

"Miyu!" Fidelity called out as she ran towards the girl and waved. "Hi!" she said happily. "Come on, the cafeteria is this way." she said to Miyu and started leading her over to the cafeteria. There were so many students getting their lunch and looking for the tables to sit at.

Louie headed over to the cafeteria because like students, he wanted his lunch too. Although Louie never really ate much. He ate a few times a day but the meals were always really small.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-04-2016, 10:49 PM

Miyu blinked."oh,okay",she said smiling at her and followed."wow this cafatirea is bigger then the one at my old school",she said shocked.

Kaito sighed as he sat at a table in the far corner of the room and pulled out his kunce.He would by carfateria food theodd time,but he loved to cook and always came to school with a lot of food

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-06-2016, 07:55 PM

Fidelity smiled and lined up to get her lunch. "Is it really?" she asked Miyu. "Well I just hope you like the food here." she said and chuckled as she grabbed some lunch and looked at Miyu. "See anything you like?" Fidelity asked her.

Louie grabbed some lunch and chuckled when he noticed Kaito. Walking over to him, he smiled. "Why hello again Kaito, why are you looking so down? something bad happen?" he asked the male curiously.