romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 09:54 PM

[imgleft]http://a.random-image.net/emperial/menewsha.jpg[/imgleft]

Hello and welcome to MeeWorld, home of those insane little lovable mimics, the Mee! Say, are you new here? Please be sure to read the rules and the backstory for more information!

( ANNOUNCEMENTS )
9 Aug 08 - And we're open! For a limited time only, there's a 100g discount on four of the available Mee! Check them out in the Sales post.

Last edited by romesilk; 08-23-2008 at 06:03 AM..

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 09:56 PM

(1) Menewsha Edition Mee are for display and use on Menewsha ONLY. You may not use/display them on other forum sites such as Roliana or Gaia (or even Pony Island). There is only one exception to this rule: you may display your Mee on a personal website or pet collection/display thread (provided you make clear what website you own the Mee on).

(2) Do not steal the art!

(3) Please keep drama, flaming, and begging out of the thread. If you engage in such behavior, you may find I refuse to sell you any Mee.

(4) This should go without saying, but follow the site TOS. XD

(5) Mee can be roleplayed. You don't have to roleplay them, but you can if you like!

(6) Please send payment within twenty-four hours! I will not upload your cert without payment. The sooner you pay, the sooner you get your graphics. :3

(7) You may co-own, but if you do co-own, be advised only one of you can roleplay as the Mee, and both of you are allowed to initiate breeding without the other's permission. Also, your cert will have both your names.

(8) Rules may be added and revised as I see fit.

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 09:57 PM

Once upon a time there was a little girl who didn't clean her room. Her parents were always telling her to clean up her room or animals would move inside, but the girl refused. She hated cleaning so much! Every day her room got messier and messier, until you couldn't see the floor any more because of all the books and toys and clothes, and pretty soon you couldn't see the bed or the tables, either. Still the little girl refused to clean up.

Then, one day, she was sitting on the clothes pile that was on top of her bed reading a book when she heard a noise. She ignored it at first, but then she heard it again! She looked around to try and figure out where the noise had come from, but it was so messy in her room she couldn't see a thing! The little girl realized that her parents' warning had come true: small animals had moved into her room.

The little girl immediately started to clean. She put her dirty clothes in the clothes hamper, she put her books in the bookshelf, and she put her toys in the toy chest. As she worked, she kept hearing noises. The more she worked, the more noise she could hear. It sounded like giggling, but every time she turned to see the source there was nothing there.

Gradually, the room got cleaner, until there was only one thing left: a blanket on the floor. The giggling was really loud now, but the little girl wasn't afraid and pulled the blanket up as fast as she could!

As soon as she did that, little things went whizzing past her feet in all directions, bumping into one another and giggling. The little girl realized these weren't animals, they were tiny people! She had found the Mee!

Immediately, one of the Mee turned into a miniature version of the girl. The little girl was astounded. To her surprise, the imprinted Mee could talk! It explained how the Mee had always lived in secret, until they discovered the wonderful hiding place created by the all the mess in the little girl's room. They had secretly watched the little girl and decided that maybe humans weren't all bad. But now that the little girl's room was clean, there was nowhere for all the Mee to go! So she decided to help them find good homes and new friends.

( The Mee )

Mee are little folk who live in messy areas. They are a fun-loving, giggly people. They can be a bit mischievous. The Mee have a very special characteristic: they imprint on people or pictures of people, even drawings of characters! Some Mee will imprint on the first person/character they see, others are a bit more picky and wait to find the right image. There's only one restriction: there can only be one Mee with a particular imprint at a time. Mee love to live in little places, so there's always room for them somewhere! They even imprint with the intelligence of the person they're with, so can be very good conversationalists. All they need is a little corner to call home.

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 09:59 PM

( Types )

( Cosplay Mee )
The most common Mees are cosplay. These look like licensed characters from various TV shows, comic books, and movies. Cosplays Mee are NON-EXCLUSIVE, meaning they may be sold to different owners on Gaia, Roliana, or Menewsha, but they can only ever have one owner per site.
Why? Because lots of people like licensed characters, so it's unfair to have only one owner for all time and everywhere. This way, a few other lucky people also get to have a character they love! (Just on a different website.)
Why not just make them unlimited? I don't want to cert a million Narutos and this keeps everything a bit balanced for people who do want to roleplay.

( OC/Avatar Mee )
OC/Avatar Mees are based on your personal avatar or original character, and thus are unique to you. OC/Avatar Mees are yours no matter where you are. The only way to get an OC or Avatar Mee is with a custom. You may use/display your OC/Avatar Mee on other forum sites including Menewsha and Gaia. But, customs are premium-priced, so you do end up paying a bit more for that right!

( Offspring Mee )
Mee can breed! Have you ever wanted to see the offpspring of Sailormoon and Sephiroth? Not a problem! Your favorite OC and Zuko? Sure! Offspring Mee can only be created by combining two existing Mee. (So, you can get your OC and Zuko, but only if your OC is already a Mee.) Please note that the offspring of cosplay Mee are non-exclusive, because if the owners of the same cosplay Mee on another site breed, they can end up with the same result! Offspring of OC and Avatar Mees are exclusive, though.

( One-Off Exclusive Cosplay Mee )
Sometimes you love a character so much you want to get something really truly special and exclusive. That's where One-Offs come into play. One-Offs are cosplays, but they are significantly modified in some way to make them special, unique versions of the character in question. These are made by special custom order. They exist in addition to any normal cosplay versions of a character, but trust me -- you can tell it's a special cosplay just by looking!
Examples of one-off exclusives are couples (Sasuke and Sakura in wedding garb), special pose variations (Naruto performing a jutsu!), crossplays (Sailor Kakashi!?). They are one-of-a-kind, unique, and as such can only ever have a single owner.

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 10:05 PM

( Certs )

Because of sig restrictions across various forums, we offer you options for your cert! Your purchase price includes gallery image and your choice of cert. If you'd like to purchase an additional cert style, the price is 40 gold.

Please feel free to direct-link your certs!

And these are just cert EXAMPLES, please ignore the fact they say "Roliana/Gaia Edition." Your cert will say "Menewsha Edition."

( Big Cert )
Nice for showing off!

( Mini Cert )
This cert was designed for other forum signatures, but works anywhere! It's nice and compact!

( Mini Cert - Half )
The same as above, but showing only half your Mee (so the picture is a bit bigger).

( Overlay Image )
For an additional 10g, you can have an image overlaid on the background of the cert. You must supply the image when ordering your cert. (Doing the overlay after the fact counts as a cert change.)

All Mees also have a gallery image. There is no extra charge for the gallery image, it's included in your purchase. You're welcome to use your gallery image if you like!

Last edited by romesilk; 08-26-2008 at 03:56 PM..

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 10:11 PM

( Order Form )
Please fill this out when ordering! Yes, you may buy for other people. Mees make great presents!

Mee: (e.g. Sailormoon)
Owner: (Your Username)
Cert: (Big/Mini/Mini Half)
Overlay Image: (optional, 50g extra, include image link)

( Sales )
These Mee are currently for sale! They are 500g each. This includes official gallery image and cert of your choice.

Last edited by romesilk; 08-26-2008 at 03:58 PM..

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 10:13 PM

( Gallery )
View all of our current Mee in the gallery, including those for sale!

( Cosplay Mee )

( Mee ) ( Series ) ( Owner ) ( cert )
Yuuri . Kyo Kara Maoh! . lethrossen . (x)
Sailormoon . Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon . lethrossen . (x)

( OC/Exclusive Mee )

( Mee ) ( Series ) ( Owner ) ( cert )
Mukuro & Chrome . Katekyo Hitman Reborn! . tooaya . (x) (x) (x)
Oogami Rei . Code: Breaker . tooaya . (x) (x) (x)

Last edited by romesilk; 08-26-2008 at 04:11 PM..

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 10:15 PM

( Breeding )

Mee are actually formed by little bits of dust and particles in messy places, so they don't need to breed like humans and animals, but that doesn't mean they can't make offpspring!

All Mee start off as little protoplasmic balls of microscopic dust and particles in messy places. In order to develop, they need to imprint and mimic a person. This is where Mee "breeding" comes in.

If an undeveloped Mee meets two adult Mee holding hands, it can imprint a combination of the two, creating a new adult Mee that's based on the pair! There are no gender restrictions when it comes to imprinting. All you need is two imprinted Mee and an unimprinted one.

Please don't forget that the offpspring of two cosplay Mee will not be exclusive, meaning if someone on another site breeds the same two Mee, they will get the same result.

Generally, you can only breed a single pair of Mee twice, once for a male and once for a female offpsring. Mee can breed as many times and with as many Mee as you like, though. If you want a third offspring or something special like twins, this is a Special Breeding and can only be obtained through Custom order.

( Breeding Slots )

1. CLOSED

( Breeding Form )

Mee 1:
Mee 2:
New Owner:
Offspring Gender: (Random/Male/Female) It costs ___ gold to predetermine gender.

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 10:27 PM

( Customs )

Customs are very rare, but if you're willing to pay for the privilege, you can have a Mee created to your exact specifications! All customs are EXCLUSIVE meaning they are yours and yours alone, here and on all other forum sites!

Currently, customs are available for CIs and EIs -- and I'm very interested in a pair of True Love Wings! Please PM me to discuss. Include what item(s) you're offering, and what it is you'd like to order. PLEASE include the details of what it is you'd like me to create!

OC Customs: OCs are totally welcome! I'm even willing to work from text description, but please note that text-only incurs a higher cost because it entails design work. Any sort of OC you'd like is fine, and of course your OC will be exclusive to you.

Cosplay Customs: It is possible to get a cosplay as a custom which is a "one-off" special exclusive. These are unique to the commissioner and significantly different from regular cosplay Mee versions of a character. They would not make the character totally exclusive to you, but your exact version of the character would be exclusive. An example might be Naruto doing a jutsu: an edit with a different pose and face than the regular Naruto cosplay, with effects added and the like. You could also do a crossplay -- Sasuke dressed in a Sailormoon costume or something like that. XD Yet another example might be a very specialized version of the character(s), like a Sakura/Sasuke couple in wedding attire.

ALL customs are subjecct to lineart approval, meaning I will send you a lineart and after you give me the go-ahead, proceed with coloring. This helps ensure that you get the Mee you want.

( Slots )

1. CLOSED

( Bribes )

I am willing to do pretty much anything you like for 2007 Valentine's or St. Patrick's items. I'm especially interested in a Valentine's Pendant! Cosplays, customs, breedings, you name it! PM me with your list of demands and I will do my very best to meet them.

Not only will I do multiple Mees for bribes, I'm also doubly willing to make them special, with pose modifications, pets, all sorts of stuff! And they'll all be exclusive, of course, so you can use them on any forum site you like.

Last edited by romesilk; 08-19-2008 at 04:50 AM..

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 10:28 PM

( Em's Work Bench )

This is just my little place to scribble Mee-related ideas and things, like all the Mees I'd like to do!

Dr. Horrible, Tenth Doctor, Eureka, Rose Tyler, more!? Venture Bros.? Hee! Zuko must be done at some point.
Maybe some of my OCs and random characters. :3
I'm totally doing Sakura from Cardcaptors next.

Wonderful Things About Mees:
Low-maintenance. You don't have to do -anything- to keep them.
You can roleplay, but you don't have to.
They're cute!
Really easy to "breed," no restrictions on what Mee can breed or how many times.

This is my dream Menewsha avatar:

Last edited by romesilk; 08-19-2008 at 03:57 PM..

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 10:29 PM

( Reserved )

I am totally sure I will come up with something to put here. I just don't know what it is yet! It'll either be a list of coupons, or a list of "free breed" Mees.

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 10:30 PM

( F. A. Q. )

Q: Got a question?
A: Ask in the thread!

Q: Can I submit ideas for cosplay Mees?
A: You can suggest them here in the thread (and please link to images if you do!) but it's ultimately me that decides whether or not I'd like to draw the character, so please don't be surprised or feel offended if I'm not interested in your suggestion!

Q: Do Mee have the same personalities as the character they're based on?
A: That's up to you. They can, but they don't have to!

Q: Wait, are you saying somebody else will also own my pet!?
A: If your pet is a regular cosplay, then yes, someone on another forum site will have one identical to yours, but you will be the sole owner on Gaia, and your certs will be marked accordingly with the name of the forum site. To reiterate what is written above, this is because LOTS of people like characters, so why deprive someone else of the opportunity to have their favorite character? You will still be in a very exclusive club if you own a regular cosplay Mee, because only a handful of people in the world will own the same Mee.

Q: What about different character costumes/character variations?
A: Different costumes or character variations can constitute a new Mee if they're significantly different -- for example, Supersailormoon is very different from Eternalsailormoon or regular old original Sailormoon. I'll only be issuing variation Mees when the design changes warrant it (i.e. the costume is really different), and/or if the character is very popular. I'll generally try to do something to make the new Mee even more identifiably different from the original in some way, though I do reserve the right to reuse parts of the first Mee. As there are really loads of characters I'd like to draw, don't expect to see new iterations of existing characters any time in the near future. But someday, they will come.

Q: I would like to suggest X character, in Y pose, wearing Z costume! Will you do my suggestion?
A: That is not a suggestion, that is a custom request. You can suggest a -character- to me. The exact costume, pose, and any alterations to the Mee base are up to me. If you want something that specific, you'll have to order a custom!

Q: I want to suggest my OC!
A: OCs are custom orders. Unless you're cool with someone else owning your OC on another site, AND the chance that someone else on -this- site might snag your OC for purchase before you do. Since you're probably not okay with that, suggesting your OC is not a good idea. XD

Q: I've changed my username and I need an updated cert!
A: It's 40g, as it's the same amount of work for me as making a new cert.

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 10:31 PM

( Link To Us )

For pretty link banners!

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 10:32 PM

( Links Elsewhere )

You can also visit our shop location on Roliana.
Not a member of Roliana? Please use this link to join, and get 50g off your purchase of a Mee! Please note you must use this link to get the discount, and please post in the Roliana Mee thread immediately after joining to claim your discount.

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2008, 10:32 PM

( Credits )

The art, Mee concept, backstory, thread graphics, cert, and whatnot were all created by me, romesilk!

( So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen! )

Thanks for visiting!

musado
щ(ºДºщ)

Old 08-15-2008, 08:50 PM

Ooh, awesome shop~

I'd love to see a Dr. Horrible Mee XD

Roah
*^_^*

Old 08-17-2008, 12:37 AM

These are cute, but I'm not a fan of any of these characters :[

I will have to hold out

lethrossen
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to lethrossen

Old 08-18-2008, 09:04 PM

mmm im in love, still xD

Lady Evelon
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lady Evelon

Old 08-18-2008, 10:09 PM

hey romesilk lol it me from gaia

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-19-2008, 03:57 AM

The introductory price will be expiring on Friday!

Thank you for the interest, everyone. ^^

satsuki.chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-19-2008, 07:01 PM

romesilk, would you accept an MI worth (according to the priceguide) 800g to 1k [Spirit of Atlantis or Spirit of Phoenix] for one of those special introductory offer Mees? -cough-InuYasha-cough-
Edit: No matter, I can afford it naooo. 400g, ne?

Mee: InuYasha
Owner: Taro Higurashi [for my boyfriend ;3]
Cert: Mini [it's for Roliana]
Overlay Image: /

Last edited by satsuki.chan; 08-19-2008 at 08:04 PM..

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-19-2008, 11:05 PM

Ah, sorry if there was some confusion, Menewsha Mee can only be used on Menewsha. ^^;; But, for MIs like that, I would be willing to do a special cosplay Inuyasha custom that's different from the standard and would be usable on all forum sites!

Though, if the Menewsha situation is okay with you, I can go ahead and process the order. (I also left a message for you on the Roliana site... XD;; )

Last edited by romesilk; 08-19-2008 at 11:10 PM..

satsuki.chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-20-2008, 08:22 AM

Ah... Sorry, yeah, I guess I got a little confused. x___x Should have expected that really. Um... well, actually I don't go on Mene anymore, I was looking to empty my inventory and just leave it quietly.

I don't suppose, for both MIs and 400g, you'd do a 'special' InuYasha cosplay as well as a 'special' Kagome cosplay? [seperately]

romesilk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-20-2008, 02:56 PM

Since I like you, I'll do it. ^^ I'll plop it onto my worklist, but it will be a few weeks -- still traveling at the moment, and have a few Mees on the list to do already. Go ahead and PM me details of what you'd like me to do with them in specific, I admit I'm not totally familiar with the characters, but I really make 'em special in any way you want!

satsuki.chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-20-2008, 05:49 PM

I PM'd you. Sorry if I sounded off, I'm not trying to be scheming or anything. ; 3;
I wasn't exactly sure whether it classed as a bribe custom or what-not and whether it would make any difference as to the characters. But if it's no good, I'm happy to stick with the Inu/Kagome and will send details and what-nots. 83