BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 12:51 AM

TheEgguFaeriesOfMenewsha
A very long time ago, many dreadful things happened to the faerie world; first and foremost, humans stopped believing. They stopped believing in the toothfairy, the boogeyman, they stopped belieiving in magic altogether, and science took place of faith. This greatly diminished the mana pool, as mana is partially made up of belief and will.

At about the same time, the two courts of the faerie world went to war for what little magic was left in the world. From The Darkling Throng, there were the Queen's Ravens; the fiercest of all the Sidhe Guards, who had proven themselves through entire millenias of battle. Some were worshipped as death gods; Aries, Hades. The Seelie Court had their champions as well; that which the Norse had called Baldur, Freya; they came again, different yet the same. The last battle between the two courts was the worst battle. The mana had started to dry up. Each side sought to save their people by slaying the other side and getting the mana, but instead what occurred was the beginning of the end for all of the fae.

In the darkest of hours, in their dementia, lovers, mothers, and siblings resorted to selling their souls to the Dark Ones in exchange for preservation of their loved ones; in exchange for a future. What the fae didn't realize was that the Dark Ones had no such abilities, and the fae had been tricked. By the Sidhe warriors realized this, there were not enough fae on either side to defend themselves, and the Dark Ones consumed all. All but a handful, tucked away in the hillsides of a place just beginning; a place little had reached. This place was named Menewsha. The Eggus are dormant now, and if not remembered, the spirit within will slowly die off, as even dormant fae consume energy.

<<The Egg-Carving Process>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acknowledgements & Disclaimer
The ideas on the dark and shining courts are not my own; any of you guys that look into faerie lore ought to know that, hehe. There's like a million books on this subject. Some of the treasures will be based upon book items I've read from here and there too.

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Announcements
I'll fix this shop later. Right now trying to get an initial population of faeries established. ^^'
Availability:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Availability
I'm uncertain on whether or not to do this as a commission shop only, and forget about the breedables because I cannot gather people to do certs and journals, or if I should try for breedables.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Future Eggs (August Mebie? September?):
Depends on if it becomes a breedables or a custom commission shop.
Breedable Slots:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breedable Slots
None right now. But breedable slots will be cool because you will get widdle pretzels with your baby faeries in a cradle of sorts. X3 This way you can hang them somewhere and they'll rock like a little cradle back and forth. Plus the full grown versions in Eggus.

Last edited by BelleMorte; 05-30-2008 at 05:28 AM..

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 12:55 AM

Welcome
Announcements & Availability
Table of Contents
WIP List
Pickup Zone
Rules
Samples
Darkling Throng
Shining Court
Misc. Info.
Custom Egg Form
Links & Affiliates
Angels & Douchebags

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIP List
None Yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickup Zone
None Yet

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 12:57 AM

Rules:
1. Follow Menewsha Rules please.

2. Don't troll or spam. =P Stupid comments aren't welcome.

3. Don't rush me God dammit! D:< I don't rush you, you don't rush me either!

4. No begging. I kick ju in teh ballz if u beg. >/

5. Preeze dun make fun of mah eggies. T.T Or the random drawings I might post from time to time. T.T Mostly dun make fun of my coloring doodle thingies? Don't ask me how I fail so badly @ coloring, I just do, and that's why mostly I do craft stuffs not cg, der!...All you meannies..leave me alone! *crawls into a corner..sniffle-pout* I just do random artses for fun so rry, I don't give a damn if you do 100 times better. If you wanna help me get better, yay. But don't sit there and just make fun of me n my eggies and mah doodlz. Eggies have feelings too! T^T

6. Lastly, because this is a real media shop, you will need some place for me to send this to. Otherwise I will be a bitch and whore your faerie egg out in auctions and sell your faerie into slavery, bwahahahah!! Just kidding. However, I will allow faeries to be homeless; you must have a place to receive them or someone to receive them on your behalf or something like that. Shipping & Handling is FREE, but I need a real address. The reason it's free is because the eggs are fragile; I want to pack them well, and I don't wish to argue with you guys about how much stuffing I put in to make sure the thing arrives in one piece.

Stuff I Will Or Won't Do:
1. I don't do furries, or random animals. Exceptions: Bunnies, birds, dragonflies, & ladybugs and such.

2. I don't do battlescenes or anything elaborate--cause I can't. I lack the skillz. =*P

3. I do cute, happy, bright stuff.

4. PM me before you bid/buy. Don't just assume I can do everything cause really super-elaborate things, I can't.

FAQ
Q1. Is there a payment plan available?
A1. With respect to auctions, if I specifically list that then yes. Otherwise, probably not. With respect to RP point system; yes. You can go into negatives, but it must be paid off within about 4 weeks, via RPing. If I have flatsales etc., the payment plans will be listed.

Q2. Do they ever die from lack of RP?
A2. No? Non-Journal RPing prolly won't really begin till August 2007. That's just cause Menewsha still doesn't have guilds. If you start a lil journal for your faerie, that's awesome; all of the sentences count towards Shinies (RP currency for the faeries) and you can horde em up until we open quests in August.

If you don't RP that's fine, your faerie just chills and yeah. The more you RP, though, the more interesting new things you can gather. Epic weaponry, armor, mounts, and sometimes new abilities because your faeries learn. Once in a while, "normal" faeries that started in smaller eggs will acquire so much stuff that their Eggu's will self-replicate to contain for example, the new mount, epic gear, and baby-cradle.

More active faerie couples tend to have healthier baby fae. Negligent parents result in baby faeries simply dying off though; newborn faeries are extremely sensetive to the amount of love and attention they receive. They do not stay where they are not wanted. The opposite is also true, however; if during the baby's early years, especially, love and care are invested, the faerie tends to grow up especially bright, talented, and strong.

Q3. Can I sell the Eggu offspring?
A3. Yes. However, if you sell the offspring, you lose 1 Quest Item or 200 Shinies, whichever you have. This is because your faerie is traumatized when you sell its babies to strangers.

Q4. How do we breed them?
A4. Once I get the first group started, and your faeries are old enough, and you have enough RP Shinies, there will probably be breedable slots open for X gold. You need to somewhat RP the two faerie into being all close and snuggly though; doesn't just happen cause they want to sell their eggs, for example. -_-'

Q5. Eggu..duplicate? wtf?
A5. Sometimes, if your faerie quested a bunch, and gathers a whole bunch of misc. stuff, and it no longer fits in your Eggu, your Eggu (being magical, harhar..) will sense the needs of your faerie and self-replicate. So you 'll be receiving a second Eggu in the mail. X3

Once in a while, if your faeries are all hyper and stuff, you'll also spot em doing different things. Like...trying to mount a whelpling or something. (So, those would be different clay figurines, possibly). It really just depends. XD

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 12:58 AM

*rollz around in chocolate & strawberry sauce* harhar!

Mreow? Samples? Oh ya..sorry about the mess. I'll clean it up later, but right now it's just in that pile of links below. None of these are very relevant to what I wish to do here though. This just gives you some idea of their homes. What you'll be getting is an Eggu wif a faerie and possibly the faeries pets/friends if they happen to be very good at taming this or that.

[EgguPlugin]
[Eggu01]
[Eggu02]
[Eggu03]
[Eggu04]
[Eggu05]
[Eggu06]
[Eggu07]
[Fancy Eggu01]
[Fancy Eggu02]

[Pretzel01]
[Pretzel02]
[Pretzel03]
[Pretzel04]
[Fairy Pretzel]

Eventually will try to figure out a more elegant way of putting all these things. For right now this is it. T_T

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 12:59 AM

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 01:00 AM

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by How this works
Basically, when you obtain an egg, you should tell me that normal clothes, pet, and mount you want. For all Quest Mounts, please PM me to let me know which you might consider getting the same time that you PM me the rest of the information about your egg.

If you want a Quest Mount, there are two parts. First you must obtain some kind of saddle. Otherwise, you won't be able to stay on your mount. Different mounts use slightly different saddles. Secondly, you will need one other person to RP with you on this Epic Quest. Between the two of you, you must RP a reasonable story as to how you get from Menewsha Gardens to the outside, and into the creature's lair. Also, figure out how you separate an individual from the group--Vampire Bats and Whelplings, for example, live in swarms.

For Quest Items, these are a little more difficult to obtain. They will tend to be seasonal things with Quests now and then that would involve most of the faerie owners. Items will generally be offered via Quests only once. In some cases it will be possible for more than one faerie to obtain the item, but in some cases there is only one of that item.

Quest Items, weirdly, show up not in the first generation of your faeries, but the second generation. Your faerie is able to "suck up" the item, and the energy is incorporated into your faerie, but it is during the second generation that the Quest Item solidifies and takes on its true form.
Items:
There are several types of items of course, but some are obtainable only through RP Quests/Adventures, as they are some of the treasures of the fae realm. Usually you don't need to buy clothes because each faerie has its own clothes. If there is a particular pet you would like, you can describe it to me via PM and I'll consider it? One pet and one mount per faerie please. I don't want to overclutter and overstuff an egg.

3 sentences = 1 shiny Please count your own sentences; tally them up at the end of your posts? Don't cheat.

Everyday Wear: Shows up on your faerie
Vine Belt (8 Shinies)
Leather Boots (10 Shinies)
Dagger Sheath (4 Shinies)
Simple Cap (10 Shinies)
Traveler's Cloak (8 Shinies)

Quest Tools: Probably will not show up on your faerie
Saddle of Swift Flight (35 Shinies)
Saddle of Shallow Waters (35 Shinies)
Saddle of Unusual Character (35 Shinies)
Carrot On A Stick (3 Shinies)
Honeysuckle Nectar (3 Shinies)
Crystal Clear Water (1 Shiny)
Dead Aphids (1 Shiny)
Dead Flies (1 Shiny)
Slice of Lembas Bread (1 Shiny)
Raw Meat (2 Shinies)
Vial of Unknown Blood (3 Shinies)
Strong Elven Rope (2 Shinies)
Pickaxe (1 Shiny)
Rock Climbing Gear (1 Shiny)

Jewelry Store: Shows up on your faerie
Hairpin-Single stripes (12 Shinies)
Earrings (10 Shinies)
Simple Necklace (8 Shinies)
Simple Bracelet (8 Shinies)
Simple Anklet (8 Shinies)

Pets: Shows up in your faerie's home
Ant (15 Shinies)
Aphid (15 Shinies)
Cockroach (15 Shinies)
Small Dwarf Dove (17 Shinies)
Tadpole (17 Shinies)

Normal Mounts: Shows up next to or in your faerie's home
Ladybug (25 Shinies)
Frog (30 Shinies)

Quest Mounts: Shows up next to or in your faerie's home
Butterfly--Comes in many different varieties.
Dragonfly--Comes in a few different varieties.
Bunny--Comes in a few different varieties.
Gecko--Only green or blue are common.
Whelpling (Small & Dragonlike)--Comes in a few different varieties.
Beta Fish
Vampire Bat
Sprite Darter
Others I'll work on later.

Quest Items: Shows up on your faerie
Cloak of Night & Daggers
Cup of Maiden's Tears
Sword of Morning Shadows
Light of the Black Abyss
Cap of the Archer
Gauntlets of Might
Chromatic Shield
Breastplate of Valor

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 01:02 AM

PM this form to me AFTER you obtain an Eggu.
It is possible for you to start out with negative shinies; I don't mind too much. But you must work that negative balance off within about 4 weeks (max amount of time it takes to carve, before putting on clay). Otherwise I will just not put all of the items you asked for on, because you didn't RP enough to cover the items. ^^'' Thanks.

Code:
Username:
Faerie Name:
Type of Egg:  Is this from The Darkling Throng, or the Shining Court, do you know?  Also, WHAT THEME is your egg?
Normal Clothes:  What normal clothes do you want?  Or do you prefer to stick to your faerie's normal wardrobe?
Pet:  What is your faerie's pet?
Mount:  What mount does your faerie have?
Epic Mount?:  Are you going for an Epic Mount instead of a regular?
Other Details:
Shipping:  Where do you want me to ship this to once I'm finished making your faerie?

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 01:09 AM

List of Affiliates Go Here Later.

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 01:32 AM

Angels go Here. :)

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 03:39 AM

^^ semi open ish.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 04-14-2007, 03:58 AM

wow... just.. wow

Chroma
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Chroma

Old 04-14-2007, 04:07 AM

Amazing. *____* <3

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 04:08 AM

I gonna make faerie baby eggs! X3

Or zumsing like dat. I'm not sure what the hell to call them or what type yet but I think I'd like to try some Eggu babies wif pixie faerie thingies. I just dunno if I'm gonna make it a breedable or a avie-based one..I almost don't wanna do avatar cause it's really restrictive..but...I think one set of flower faeries would be fun.

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 04:25 AM

Should I make them breedable pets? o.o'

Ai Ai ~chan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ai Ai ~chan Send a message via MSN to Ai Ai ~chan

Old 04-14-2007, 04:37 AM

That sounds good<33333 what will they grow up to be? ~

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 04:52 AM

I guess they could start as eggs with some kind of design on them, then as they grow, the egg becomes more hollow, patterns more developed, and the faerie converts the Eggu-shell energy into floral stuff and grows so that at the end stage you get a full grown fae? o.o I dunno. *ponder* How would this work out?

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-14-2007, 06:59 AM

you'd have really a lot of work with it o.o....but it's a really nice idea^^
only I'm not sure for placement...if you'll make them grow, this would go to breedable pets...if not, most probably to other art :3

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 05:39 PM

I'd love to make them growable, but my problem is what that would mean. o.o

If it means I gotta carve like 6 different eggs for 1 pet that's a bit crazy time-wise.

Hrms. So if I keep it to 1 stage it's not a breedable right? And it can stay here?

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 06:45 PM

I'm going to make them questable and breedable pets but not growable. XD Cause I'm not sure how to show them as growable. o.O'

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-14-2007, 11:15 PM

Those are really awesome BelleMorte!! <3

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2007, 06:57 AM

ty muchly, just worried people won't accept RL mail stuff though. x.x'

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2007, 10:59 PM

XD I stuffed the lightbulb and it seems to fit! :) Hopefully, at least on The Painter Knight, it should be able to glow. <3