sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-07-2007, 03:01 AM

Tsuyoshi walked through the busy streets of Konoha when he saw Kakashi and a green-haired girl talking to him. 'By the look of that blush across her face, I'd say she has a crush on Kakashi...' He laughed softly. 'Gets all the girls doesn't he?' He rubbed his arm. 'Man it sucks not having a sensei anymore! Who am I going to train with now?' He scowled. 'I can already tell that I won't be able to pass the chuunin exams when they come up!' He gave a sigh and looked over at Kakashi again. 'Maybe we could train together?' Then he looked at the girl. 'Eh... Better not interrupt. Women have tempers after all.' He shook his head and continued to walk to the training grounds. "I guess I could practice doing the Shadow Clone jutsu and just fight against them..." He nodded. "Yeah. That'll work!" Satisfied with his decision, he stopped and disappeared with a puff of smoke. He reappeared at the grounds.

Adverb
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via ICQ to Adverb Send a message via AIM to Adverb Send a message via MSN to Adverb Send a message via Yahoo to Adverb

Old 06-07-2007, 05:39 AM

He hadn't gone off far before someone started shouting at him. That same person, of course, had to get right in front of him. His eyes cooly looked at the girl. "Oh, hello Midori-san." He should have figured from the start who it would be. Hagami Midori. Though a user of a blood line limit, she still had a ways to go. "You know, if you contained your emotions better, you'd be a stronger shinobi." He was of course, reffering to her blush. It would be near impossible to miss and it was something she almost always seemed to wear in his presence. It might have been cute, but it also went against Konoha's rules on being a shinobi. After all, a ninja must never show their emotions. It not only could give the enemy an advantage, it made the ninja themself weaker too.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-08-2007, 01:02 AM

Obito, not listening to a think Kakashi said walked right over to Rin. He stood by her side copying her every move. When Rin wanted to watch Kakashi, even though Obito had no interest he did the same. Obito mumbled under his breath “What a jerk thinking he is the best of all time." He sighed and continued to watch Rin. Every time she would look over at Obito, he would try to seem some what not interested in her gaze. Finally Rin's staring stopped, so she could listen to Kakashi's reply. He shrugged and took a seat on the ground next to Rins right leg.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 06-08-2007, 01:35 AM

"Ah, I...." Midori stammered slightly at Kakashi as he criticized her emotions. Her dark green eyes slid from what little of his handsome face that could be seen, down to the dirty, blank, black ground beneath them. "I suppose you're right. How do you do it, Kakashi-san?" she asked him quickly, rebounding as best she could and re-averting her eyes back to his own coal-black ones. "Maybe you could help me?"

Her blush even receded a little as she said that! She was so proud of herself, but she managed not to let it show. She wasn't planning on turning into a total stone, but she wanted to impress Kakashi, and had not adverse thoughts about becoming a better shinobi at the same time. Kakashi was right, after all. Emotions were a dangerous thing on missions, and could only lead to trouble. That was part of the reason why Uchiha Obito, Kakashi's teammate, was so behind in a lot of things. He was way too emotional, even on missions, and it caused a lot of havoc when out in the field. It definitely wasn't a secret that Kakashi held Obito in a high amount of disdain, partially because of his frequent, and oftentimes problematic, emotional outbursts.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-08-2007, 11:36 AM

Obito quietly got up and walked away. His stomach rumbled as he left the scene, to go have lunch with his mother. The only things he would ever want to eat would be made only by his mother. Her cooking was better than anyone's in the Leaf Village. He though well Duh! She is the village baker. When he arrived home there was a note on the door. It looked like it had been scribbled up quickly, from someone hurrying.

Note:

Dear: Obito

Sorry, I could not have lunch today Obito but I'll cook dinner. I have to go to the bakery. See you at 5 pm,

Mommy

Obito flung himself to the ground right outside his front door. He was kicking and screaming. “COME ON, I WANTED A GOOD LUNCH TODAY!"

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2007, 07:03 PM

Tsuyoshi was panting heavily as he stood up straight. The clones he had created disappeared with loud puffs of smoke. "That was a good workout. Not as good as fighting an actual opponent but a good one nonetheless." He collected his weapons and wearily made his way to his favorite "nap tree." Tsuyoshi laid down at the trunk, too tired to climb up to the branches like he usually did. His breathing calmed as he stared at the scenery.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-09-2007, 03:45 PM

{ Could someone else post?}

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 06-09-2007, 11:37 PM

{[I'm waiting for Adverb-san.
Therefore, I am stuck.]}

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-09-2007, 11:38 PM

{ I'm kinda stuck to, Uggg... Adverb-san were are you!}

Adverb
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via ICQ to Adverb Send a message via AIM to Adverb Send a message via MSN to Adverb Send a message via Yahoo to Adverb

Old 06-10-2007, 02:21 AM

((Sorry, worked Thur evening and yesterday I was too sick to think up a post >.> Also sorry if this post isn't the best of posts... ))

Ah yes, Kakashi's mask. Something he had started to wear since he first began his training and now hardly went anywhere without it on. At first he wore it more for the fact that it did hide most of his face, and so much of his emotions. After his dad commited seppuku just three years ago was when he grew as cold and by the book that he was now. Now, it wasn't needed for the most part but had become habit for him to wear.

"I," he paused there for a time as he actually grew a bit uncomfortable. Her question made him think about his father and that was someone he hadn't mentioned since his death. "It's just something I learned a few years ago," he finally said while gently scratching his right temple with a finger and looking away from Midori.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-10-2007, 02:06 PM

Obito stretched his legs. He felt no need to get up. Screaming again he had satisfaction “MOMMY!!!" At the bakery his mother heard him scream and spoke in a joking tone “Yep that’s my Obito." She giggled and returned to mashing the dough. After 10 minutes of Obito lying on the ground came a few other kids. They started to kick him, and make fun of him. They yelled at him as he coward in the corner “baby, baby, baby!" He got upset and screamed for his life "Kakashi-san!" She rolled over, his stomach ached from being kicked “Kakashi-san Help!" He was now crying and the tears rolled down his pudgy face.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 06-10-2007, 03:00 PM

"Okay, I understand, Kakashi-san," Midori nodded. "It's something that I have to learn myself, and I promise I'll do good to make you li--proud of me!" Oh no, she almost said it! Shaking and yelling at herself internally, she remained simply a little excited on the outside. She didn't think even once about the connection between Kakashi's increased emotionlessness and the White Fang's suicide, which had occurred, obviously, around the same time.

Before her thoughts or her conversation could advance any further, screaming rang out from the distance,
"Kakashi-san! Help!" cried out a familiar voice. Birds in trees near the source of the voice flew away with loud, angry, protesting cries, and those on the roofs followed after, echoing their displeasure with being uprooted.

"Who could that be?" Midori wondered aloud, staring in the direction of the uproar. That voice was familiar, but she couldn't put a face or a name too it. "Sounds like a real baby though..." she added as an afterthought, tilting her head slightly to the side to express her curiosity. Remembering her task to control her emotions better, she turned it into popping her neck instead. The cracks and pops of her vertebrae returning to their proper positions echoed in the nearby air.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-11-2007, 03:41 AM

Tsuyoshi sat up as he heard someone scream for Kakashi. "Ah. Now who could that be?" He closed his eyes as he tried to pair a face to the voice. Dozens of faces passed behind his eyelids before he gave up. "I can't think of anymore children who could have that voice." He stood up when his stomach growled. "Hunger. The body's way to announce that it needs nutrition. I must obey." He smiled a little. "Then I shall check if there are any missions that I may complete." He began a leisurely stroll to the nearest food place - Ichiraku Ramen Bar. Mmmmm.... ramen!

Adverb
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2007, 01:57 PM

(( A bit late, no real excuse this time XD ))

His ears twitched while his head moved off in the general direction of the sound as he heard a plea for help. As Midori went off how the kid sounded like a 'real baby,' Kakashi let out a slight sigh. "It's Obito. Common." He had no clue what sort of trouble his team mate would be in, but he figured it couldn't have been good if he actually deemed it bad enough to call for his help and so having Midori along wouldn't be a bad thought.

In a flash Kakashi had body flickered away from where he stood and was quickly running along the rooftops. He had a good idea where the sound came from, but not a precise location and that was the best way to get a good view of the streets. After a small bit of searching he finally found it. A group of Konoha chuunins apparently had found the need to pick on Obito.

Staying atop the building he called out to the gang in Obito's defense. "I suggest you guys leave him alone." It was dispicable what they were doing. Obito may not be the greatest shinobi out there, but he was still a Konoha shinobi and didn't deserve treatment like that; especially in a time of war. Really, those boys were simply trash.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2007, 03:31 PM

As Tsuyoshi slurped up the last of his ramen, he saw Kakashi running along the rooftops. He blinked and just sat there when realization dawned on him. "Ah. Obito." He stood up, payed for his ramen, and began to walk towards the Hokage's building. He used the route that passed by the Uchiha compound as he was curious as to what was going on.

When he arrived, he saw Kakashi, Obito, the girl from earlier, and a few chuunins. An almost animalistic growl erupted in the back of his throat and for a moment he lost control. "Get away from Obito before I rip your tongues out and present them to the ones who love you most." In an instant, his favorite kunai was in his hand.

Ah, violence... That was something that Tsuyoshi was good at. Now if only he could improve on his social skills...

~*~

Elsewhere at that village, namely the gates, three new faces looked around in bizarre confusion. A man, a woman, and a twelve year old girl slowly made their way to the Hokage's building. They took in the sights, sounds, and smells of the village.

"Well this seems to be a nice enough village, ne dear?" The woman murmured to the man.

"Hai," was the only response she got back from him. He shifted the packs on his back.

"Is this the village we'll be living in from now on, Mother?" asked the girl. "The woman here are so dark compared to the ladies back at Kirigakure!"

The woman chuckled. "Yes Airi. This is where we will be living from now on."

~*~

((So there's the intro to Airi and her family. :] I'll try not to RP her parents so much.))

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 06-13-2007, 05:54 AM

{[Adverb-san: No problem. I can't complain as long as you posted within a month. xD

Saka-san: Don't worry about it. You're the first person with two characters! Congratulations!]}

Midori raised an eyebrow. Obito? Really? Wow, sounded a lot more childish, but then again, Obito was very childish. As Kakashi started off, she was quick to follow; her hands flashed together to form a handseal, and she was instantly just behind Kakashi on the roofs, a swirl of leaves where she had been moments before. The 'tak-tak-tak'ing of their shoes on the roof made a rhythm for her to follow, which she did. She was proud of herself for keeping pace with him so easily, but didn't mention it outside of her thoughts.

"Pick on someone who can fight you back," she jeered at the chuunin boys picking on Obito. The idiots probably thought they were tough. Well, they weren't. Suddenly, another shinobi appeared. A genin: Yue Tsuyoshi, if she remembered correctly. He seemed to be ticked off, and was threatening a group of several higher-ranking shinobi. Not wise, if you asked Midori.

"Yue-san!" she called to him. "Don't worry about it. We've got it under control." Despite her attempts to subdue it, she was almost unable to control the condescending tone that nearly snuck into her voice.

"I'm sure that me and Kakashi-san will have no trouble at all with these losers,"
this, she reverted back to the bullies, condescending tone and all. How dare they attack someone for no reason? Sure, Obito was a bit of a baby, but that didn't give them the right to attack him without provocation!

"Can you imagine that? They're going to get their butts whooped by two people; one of which is a little girl!" a grin snuck onto her face, but she didn't care. Taunting them amused her, especially since she knew for a fact that she could take them on. Definitely, with Kakashi's help. These punks didn't stand a chance.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-13-2007, 06:28 PM

He glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "I may be lower in rank but I'm just as tough as you and Kakashi." His grip tightened on the handle of his kunai as he muttered, "You don't know what I've done before I came to this village..."

It was a bit common knowledge to the higher-ranked shinobi, more like just the ANBU and the hokage himself, that Tsuyoshi came from a large clan that made up its own village. It was also known to them that he had nearly killed his cousin in an argument over who the Clan Head favored more. It was for that reason that he was sent to Konoha. He was just too unstable in the clan's eyes.

Tsuyoshi suppressed a sudden sob. 'Of all times! Why remember that now?!' His temper got the best of him once again and he threw the kunai at one of the chuunin who had been hurting Obito and stomped off. He didn't even feel a flicker of satisfaction when he heard a loud yell of pain. 'To the hokage. Right now! I need to take my mind off of things.'

~*~

Airi sighed softly as she listened to her father and mother speak to the hokage. 'He really is kind...' She thought. 'Still, I'm bored. I hope this will end soon!'

Just then, she heard the door open with slam and in stomped a boy in all black and bandages. 'Oh!' His face was solemn but his eyes were furious. 'How scary!' Airi scooted closer to her mother.

"Hokage-sama..." The boy looked at her and her parents. She thought she saw him blush. "Ah. Excuse me. I shall wait." He hurried out of the door and closed it gently.

Airi looked at the other three people in the room. "Who was that?"

~*~

((Whoo! They meet. :3 I hope you don't mind the extra paragraph that I put in about Tsuyoshi's past... ish. ^^; ))

Adverb
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-15-2007, 05:10 AM

(( sorry if this sucks. Brain=mush after reading a 7 page post. As for the rule, I sooo made it up but it sounded like a good rule XD ))

So, You had appeared just after they had too. Apparently Obito's cries ran a long way. As for You himself, he was older then Kakashi by two years but Kakashi was still his senior. That in the sense that Kakashi was a chuunin while You was still a genin. He didn't really know much about You besides that though.

Letting out a sigh, he watched You strike one of the chuunins with a kunai. For a moment Kakashi was hoping that between him, Midori, and You that they would go off without a fight. "Rule number seventeen: A shinobi should do his best to refrain from fighting other Konoha Shinobi." Thanks to You, those boys weren't just going to leave. As their friend was injured, the others went towards You.

Well, at least in this instance Kakashi wouldn't be breaking rule seventeen. After all, it did leave an opening to fight back without breaking the rules. Still, it would be best to do it without excessive injury. Body flickering down, Kakashi had his sword drawn and let the blade streak down in a flash of white light before the lead chuunin. As he stumbled to a stop Kakashi quickly threw his arm behind his back and knocked him to the ground. His left hand stayed on the boy's arm, holding it up so it would pull on the kid's shoulder a bit painfull. The blade held by the other.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-15-2007, 12:00 PM

Obitio saw Kakashi haveing fun hurting the boys. So he grabbed the last one and cracked his kneck to the side not breaking it just makeing him pass out. Obitio was still kinda scard of theese kids but then remembered that he had to go see Iruka-San. He was taking his test to be Chunin agian today. He was the only one who had fail it 19 times.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-15-2007, 04:04 PM

((Brain mush... Ewww... >.o))

~*~

Troublemaker...

Tsuyoshi buried his face in his hands. He was so going to get it now. 'How could I have forgotten?!' He peeked at the ground through the spaces inbetween his fingers. 'I'm never going to become a chuunin!' It felt as if a kunai had been buried deep in his chest. 'I'm never going home, am I?' He missed his family sorely. The huge compound, the celebrations, his mother and father, the clan head... He missed all of that. Tsuyoshi even missed the way he would always argue with them over who's responsibility it was to watch over the children. A ghost of a smile appeared on his lips. 'I always got stuck with that stupid job.' The door opened and out stepped the family from before. Tsuyoshi bowed. "I'm sorry for interrupting your meeting like that. Please forgive me."

Airi's father only paused for a moment to nod silently before walking on.

"It's alright dear." Airi's mother gave him a kind smile. She turned back to call her daughter. "Come along Airi. We need to get to our new home and unpack all of our things."

Airi ran out of the room. "Coming Mother!" Her auburn hair bounced as she ran to catch up with her parents.

Tsuyoshi watched as the auburn-haired girl disappeared around the corner. He had a sick feeling in his gut. 'This... can't be good.' He took a deep breath and walked into the Hokage's office. 'Oh yeah. Not good at all.'

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 06-16-2007, 01:50 AM

Midori watched confusedly as Yue-san stalked off and Kakashi took the opening made by his kunai to teleport down and start fighting with the bullies. She then popped down next to Kakashi's side, pulling two boys away and flipping them over her shoulders, then putting them in an elaborate chokehold. Within seconds, they fell limp in her arms and she let them drop to the ground like a sack of potatoes. The sounds of their ragged breathing floated up to Midori's ears, and she turned around and looked down on them with an expression of explicit disinterest, if not distaste. "What a couple of losers," she yawned, looking back towards Kakashi and then at Obito as the fight was finished.

"Are you alright, Obito-kun?"
she asked him, her voice so sweet, so laced with sugar, that it was almost obvious that she was making fun of him. He was older than her by a whole year, but he still acted miles more immature, and was a rank lower, not to mention loads weaker in her eyes. Maybe if he ever activated his Sharingan, she'd be a little more impressed by him. But she had a feeling that he wouldn't-- at least not for a long time. He just didn't seem.... the type to be strong like that.

{[Brain mush, eh? Sounds tasty. ;3]}

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2007, 02:14 AM

"Mother... Are we lost?" Airi tugged at her mother's sleeve.

"We are not lost." Her father's voice was gruff but she could tell that under it was fatigue.

Airi's mother placed a hand on her husband's shoulder. "Dear, why don't you take off those packs? Airi and I are capable of lifting them."

"No." He replied. "Airi?"

The girl went up to her father. "Yes Father?"

He took out a piece of paper and handed it to her. "This is our new address. Please, go find a shinobi, any rank will do, and ask them where it is."

"Yes Father." Airi held it to her chest and ran through the streets. She spotted a girl with green hair and the Konoha headband around her waist. There were a few other boys with her, some on the ground. "Ah..." She mustered up her courage and came forward. "Excuse me, my family and I just moved here into the village, and I was wondering if you could help us find this address?" She held out the paper to the girl. "Please?"

~*~

Tsuyoshi scowled as he scrubbed the floors of the academy. 'This. Sucks!' He could feel the eyes of the students drilling into his body and it irked him to no end. 'Of all the menial tasks, he just had to give me this one!' He barely contained an enraged shout when a couple of the students came in, tracking dirt onto the clean floors. 'Children,' he thought, 'especially Konoha children, ARE EVIL!'

This just wasn't his day.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 06-16-2007, 02:31 AM

"Eh?"Midori turned to the girl. She was younger than this girl, she was sure of it, but she seemed to be much more meek and lost than a normal girl would be. Judging by the girl's skin-tone, she was definitely not from Konoha, and her words confirmed it. She took the paper gently and read it over. "Oh! I know where that is! I'll lead you right there.

"I'll be right back, Kakashi-san, Obito-kun. Don't get beat up again!"
she added to the Uchiha before taking the strange girl's hand and leading her in the direction of the address on the paper. Remembering that this girl was probably not a shinobi, she slowed her pace and decided to make conversation. "Where did you move from?" she asked warmly as she took a left through an alleyway towards their destination. "My name's Hagami Midori. Yours?" Midori turned her face up towards the girl and smiled sweetly, taking a right out of the alleyway and down a large, crowded street.

A light breeze blew down the street, rustling leaves on the trees that lined it and blowing through Midori's long, flowing green hair while the girls' feet kicked up small clouds of dust as they walked. Midori's green shinobi sandals contrasted sharply with her new friend's simple shoes that were far from Konoha fashion. This girl must be from far away, she decided. Maybe from Kiri, guessing by the tone of her skin and a little from the style of her clothes. But she hadn't exactly been on loads of missions to Kiri, so the mental images that she dug up from her memory weren't the clearest. It was a possibility that the girl could be from elsewhere, definitely.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2007, 03:20 AM

"Where is that girl?" Airi's father looked outside. Her parents were currently sitting inside a small restaurant.

"Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to send her alone, dear." Her mother bit her lip anxiously as she too scanned the outside.

~*~

'Phew! She's so fast!' Airi was indeed tired and was glad when Midori slowed down. "I'm Shin Airi." She replied. "I'm from Kiri." Her eyes widened and she stopped. "Oh no! My parents!" She gave a small bow. "I'm sorry, Hagami-san! Will you help me find them? I meant to tell you that they were here as well..."

Adverb
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-17-2007, 12:33 PM

(( I'm currious, why does Obito have to see Iruka if he has to take his Chuunin exam? Iruka would be 8 years old in this RP...

Also, I realized now in my brain mush post that I messed up Tsuyoushi's name! DX ))

Kakashi let the blade slide back into the sheath on his back after watching the other three get put out by Midori and Obito. Tsu having dissapeared in a seeming fit, though Kakashi didn't think much of it. Leaning down he spoke quietly but strictly towards the one he had pinned. The boy's arm wretched upwards to such a point it wouldn't take much to break it at the shoulder. "It's a shame Konoha has produced such trash as you guys. I'd suggest that you leave Obito alone from now on, okay?" He then let the kid up so he could deal with his pals and gave Midori a quick wave.

He then turned towards Obito, then glanced at the kid at his team mate's feet, and then back up. "If you could do that, why didn't you try it from the start? You could have at least stuck up for yourself. Rule seventeen after all does leave it open to act in self defense in such cases."