Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-24-2010, 12:21 AM

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Ichigo stood at the empty train station, waiting for her Aoyama-kun. It was getting late now, and he'd promised to meet her half an hour ago. So where was he? Ichigo collapsed on one of the benches, tired. Had he stood her up? No, of course not. Aoyama-kun would never stand her up. Never. At least, she hoped so. Even after all of the times that she'd been late, he'd never been late once. Ichigo was beginning to get nervous, especially as the clock struck nine. Another train pulled into the station, and its passengers got off and dispersed, leaving the station even more quiet than it had been before. Now Ichigo was the only one there, and she was starting to get a little bit frightened. It was dark and it was quiet, and mice were scampering around, giving off false noises that suggested that she wasn't the only one left. "Aoyama-kun…you've never done this before," Ichigo whispered to herself, just to hear the sound of her voice. It reassured her, and temporarily filled the eerie silence.

"Ichigo? I'm so glad you're still here!" Aoyama said, running over to her. "I'm sorry I was late…practice ran longer than I expected." His tone immediately went from relieved to serious.

"Oh, that's okay!" Ichigo said, smiling brightly. "I would have waited here until midnight if I had to!" She attempted to hug him, but he held his hands out.

"Don't, please," he said, sitting down on the bench. He patted the spot beside him. Ichigo was confused, but she took the hint and sat down beside him. She was worried all over again, but for an entirely different reason. This was definitely not a good sign. If he wouldn't even accept her hug…Ichigo wasn't even sure that she wanted to be here anymore. Maybe it would be better if she just shriveled up and blew away…

"Aoyama-kun…?" She asked nervously, looking at him with big, wide eyes.

"Ichigo," he smiled weakly, and took her face in his hands. Then his smile faded, and he let go. "I care about you so much…but…I'm not sure if this is working anymore."

Ichigo's heart rate sped up as she realized what was coming. Aoyama-kun, her Aoyama-kun that had chosen her over all his other admirers…was going to break up with her. She turned away from him, unable to conceal the tears that had begun to form sparkles in her eyes.

"I think that…maybe we should see other people for a while. After all, we're still young, and we haven't really had a chance yet. So I think that we should see other people, and then, if we still care about each other just as much…then we can get back together." It pained him to see her crying, but he knew in his heart it was the right thing to do. After all, they were only sixteen now. And they'd been together for nearly three years. How would they know if it was really love if they didn't see other people?

"Aoyama-kun…are you…breaking up with me?" Ichigo asked, trying to keep her voice from cracking. Three years, and she still hadn't adopted using his first name yet.

"Ichigo…" he smiled at her. "I just want you to have a chance at meeting other boys before you make a final decision."

"B-but I don't want other boys," Ichigo said, sobbing. "I want you…"

Aoyama stood up. "I'm sorry Ichigo…goodbye," he left, unable to look at her pain any longer. He knew that in the end this would be the right decision. Maybe they'd still wind up together, years from now, still in love with one another. But he doubted it. He got on the nearest bus, and rode away from his junior high love, who was undoubtedly still crying over what never would have worked in the end anyways.

Ichigo was still sobbing. She was curled up in a ball on the bench, crying into her knees like the entire world had just come crashing down. And for her, it might as well have. "A-Aoyama-kun…p-please c-c-come back!" She wailed, her sobs echoing all around her. The station might as well have been filled with people, as she didn't even care about how empty it was anymore. Let someone kidnap her. Let her be attacked. Let anything else happen. She wanted anything to happen to her, anything. It didn't matter to her, not anymore. She just didn't want to be around. If it wasn't for him, what was life worth living for, anyways? No one else would understand her Mew powers. He'd been so kind…so understanding…so perfect. They'd been happy. It wasn't like they were fighting or anything, their relationship had been picture perfect. And now it was over. "Why…why?" Ichigo whispered to herself. Another train pulled in, and she pulled herself together so no one would see that she was heartbroken. For ten minutes, she managed to pull herself off of the floor until everyone was gone once again. Then, she started crying all over again.

Last edited by Kia_; 06-24-2010 at 02:48 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-24-2010, 12:37 AM

Ichigo as been so bad since Aoyama-chan left her but she was ok with it she was going into high school she loved it as well Aoyama-chan left Japan to go to a different school but it might have been better for her not to see him anymore she loved it as well. Ichigo went to school that day and she went past the clock tower and her friend a cat walks with her and feels that someone is watching her and she doesn't like it as well but she just walked to school.

Ichigo got to school and feeling that someone did watch her just than a monster came out of no where attacking her friends and she feels like she did this before it was a lion monster Ichigo went somewhere and said "mew mew strawberry power make up" She turn into strawberry mew mew.

She goes to fight the lion monster and hears a laugh and she forgets that laugh and doesn't like what this is going and feels that she remembers him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 02:32 AM

(so sorry)

The lion looks at her and attacks her pinning her down to the ground so that she couldn't move. Just then the lion was off of her in a second and Kishu appeared helping her up. "You really know how to get yourself in trouble huh kitty" Kishu replied.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-24-2010, 02:36 AM

Ichigo Just looked at him and said "Kishu what are you doing here I thought you were dead!" She said just than her power went down she was back to her normal self again she looked at him and backed up "Stay away from me Kishu."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 02:49 AM

Kishu puts Ichigo down doing what she says and looks over to the lion monster which seemed to have dissapeared in their little fuss. "Well that's interesting" Kishu also became human at that moment (look in spoiler if you wish) and he looked at her "You know if you ever need anything all you have to do is call for me. We can talk now that I gave up being what I was and so did my brothers" Kishu spoke walking away.

Last edited by Kia_; 06-24-2010 at 08:42 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-24-2010, 03:01 AM

Ichigo can't still think why Kishu is here still but she didn't care that much. Finally school was over Ichigo went to home she went past the clock tower and she feels that something is going to happen she knows it as well. (what does kishu look like and this is what ichigo looks like)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 07:33 PM

Kish sat above the clock tower watching Ichigo from above wondering what she was doing and why she stopped as the sun was setting.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-24-2010, 07:45 PM

Ichigo looks around and feels that someone is watching here but she walks more and heads for home. She goes to her room and changes her outfit to a cute pink dress and she was going to a ball with her parents and she was there at the ball. She was at the ball and her parents had fun just not her.
(i can't see it)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 08:43 PM

This is Kisshu in human form apparently

Kisshu appeared all dressed up talking to Pai and Tart as they stood by the snacks and drinks.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-24-2010, 09:01 PM

Ichigo just went outside and went to look at the moon and smiles at the moon and waits for something to happen.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 11:47 PM

"You know, I told you if you ever needed someone to talk to, all you have to do is call for me, remember" a voice out of no where spoke.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-25-2010, 12:03 AM

Ichigo Look around her she saw kisshu looking at her and said "kisshu what do you want why are looking for me always tell me?" She looks at him with having her bell on she had it on when her old boyfriend gave to her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-25-2010, 12:51 AM

"You're still wearing that? Hm. I think it's cute. You really are the cat mew arn't you" Kisshu spoke adding "You'd think after all this time I would give you up?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-25-2010, 01:04 AM

Ichigo looked at him and she backed away from him and said "stay away from me kisshu." Ichigo just ran from him and ran to the tree and she went to hide from him and looking at him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-25-2010, 01:52 AM

"I wasn't going to do anything. I just gave you a compliment. I am only human now you know." Kisshu spoke turning around and facing the other way "But if you want me to leave. Then I will. But if you think you are going to go out in danger and not expect me to be there, then rethink that. I will never let anything or anyone harm you. But lately you've looked so lost that it confuses me and makes me think something is wrong" kisshu added.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-25-2010, 01:59 AM

Before Ichigo left she looked at him and think he was telling the truth as well she ran back to him and hugged him tight. Ichigo cried and cried and hugged him so tight and said "Aoyama left me and I have been not the same ever since he left kisshu."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-25-2010, 04:57 PM

Kisshu wrapped his arms around her and said to her "Shhh, it's okay. From now anything you want or need, I will get it for you" Kisshu then picked her up bridal style and jumped up to her level of her room. kisshu sat on the bed with her. "Anything you wish, just say so" Kisshu added kissing her gently on the lips and then pulling away.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-25-2010, 07:02 PM

Ichigo looked at him and he felt his lips on hers and he pulled away she saw him blushing she was blushing as well than she asked him "Kisshu will you stay with me for while?" Ichigo looked at him with her cute eyes looking at him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-26-2010, 07:16 PM

"I will stay until you fall asleep, if that is what you mean. Your mother would freak if she saw you with a boy in your room with your door closed" kishu smirked.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-27-2010, 12:25 AM

Ichigo looked at him and smiled and than she kissed him deeply never letting him go ever.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-28-2010, 02:13 AM

The soft, passonate like kiss lasted for a couple minutes and then kisshu broke it gently "You need to sleep my kitten"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-28-2010, 02:19 AM

Ichigo looks at him and smiles and she lay on her bed and feel asleep and dreams she sleeps like a kitten.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-28-2010, 11:44 PM

The next day comes but Kishu wasn't there. The sun was out and the clouds were hardly there except to create a slight breeze. The doorbell rung, it was 10:30 in the morning on saturday and you could hear Ichigo's mother talking. "Of course, she is upstairs please come in Kishu" her mother smiled "Ichigo, you have a friend waiting" her mother called in her sing a long happy voice.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-12-2010, 12:55 AM

Ichigo gets ready and goes down and sees him and hugs kisshu and smiles as well she is happy.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-22-2010, 02:27 AM

Kisshu noticed she seemed to have dressed nicer than her average school girl uniform, with it being the summer now, they should be able to hang out alot more. 'Wonder what her friends would think?' Kisshu thought to himself. "Morning Kitty" Kisshu spoke and Ichigo's mother just laughed a little silently.