xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-13-2014, 02:18 AM

Zero nodded and then looked away for a minute and then said "I am sorry for not remembering you at the start Yukina I just lost a dear friend." Zero then looked at her with his beautiful light purple eyes and didn't look away from her "if you hate me I understand." Zero was his normal self but more caring then before.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 02:34 AM

Yukina blinked."wait you ...rember?",she asked softly looking shocked

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-13-2014, 02:40 AM

Zero looked her and nodded and said "yes I remember I never forgotten either I just didn't want to hurt you Yukina. I guess i did in a way you are mad at me for not remembering you but I didn't." Zero looked at her still beautiful as ever.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 02:43 AM

Yukina frowned."Zero, Im not mad that you didnt remember me",she said sighing."I ....was mad because",she stopped hearing her beeper going off,she looked to it."I got to go",she said putting it away and looked to him."I am mad becasue , no one , not even you, came to save me",she said softly trying to hide her tears then quickly headed off to track down a Leval E that was near by

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 02:58 AM

Zero looked at her and saw her running and then heard she mad that we didn't save her. Zero looked down and said "I didn't know what happened to you after it happened we thought you died in the fire and then our parents were killed." Zero was fighting back the tears and then ran to her and followed her and heard a level E vampire.

Ami couldn't sleep and he left her home and went to look around a bit and then saw a man was looking at her and didn't know who he was and kept calling her Shizuka even though she wasn't. Ami backed up and tried not to go near the man. The man came closer and smirked "come with me Shizuka..." Ami was scared and then she screamed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 03:08 AM

Yukina came to a stop hearing Ami scream."the level E must be with her!",she yelled and bust down her door and then used her weapon ,witch was a vampire weapon,that was a bow and arrow,and shot the leval E,killing it.She looked to Zero sadly."I know, i herd about it",she said softly. Her parents were dead too. Killed by the pure blood that had taken her. She smiled some."and I know what she made you,vampire or not Zero, your still a good guy",she then went to Ami."come on we better get you to the school"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 03:15 AM

Ami saw them and looked at them and stood and said "Zero and Miss Yukina I must ask you something why did that man call me Shizuka?" Ami wanted to know why it kept bothering her a bit.

Zero looked at her and nodded to her and then saw her asking the question of Shizuka and remember her well and then sigh a bit "Shizuka is the one who killed my family and turned me and we killed her as well." Zero got closer her and said "my brother was in love with her as well he won't say it but he did but Yukina is right we will take you to the day dorm its better there then in your home."

Ami looked at them and heard the name and then nodded to them and walked with them to the campus again. When they got there she was placed in a room that no one uses. Ami tried to sleep but kept thinking of what is going.

Zero sigh and helped her to her new room and shut the door and looked at her "She does look like her but she doesn't who she is I wonder why." Zero crossed his arms and looked at Yukina "what you think?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 03:18 AM

Yukina looked to the door and then to him."come with me",she said heading to the head masters office and gave him a death look."you tell Zero the truth now!",she said crossing her arms."you d it Cross,or I will",she said seriously.

Ichiru sighed as he stared out his window thinking

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 03:26 AM

Zero came with her and then listened her and saw she was mad and then looked at them and wanted to know the truth.

The head master sigh and then looked at the doctor and said "alright but Yukina find Ichiru as well he must know as well." The head master sigh a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 03:32 AM

Yukina nodded."fine",she said leaving and brought Ichiru back shoving him in the office then shut the door staying outsode

Ichiru rubbed his eyes."what the heck is going on?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 04:07 AM

The master saw him and nodded and then said "this doesn't leave this room." The headmaster then said "Ami is not the doctor child Ami is Shizuka twin sister she doesn't remember her sister." The head master sigh and then doctor then spoke "I took her when she was born and Shizuka never knew she had a sister." Doctor looked at them.

Zero was in shock and almost fell over and hearing Ami was Shizuka twin sister and then said "is she a pureblood?" Zero wanted to know and he kept looking at his brother he knew he loved Shizuka.

Doctor shook is head "no she was born human for some reason we don't know though but we know she as no memory of her sister my wife knew of that and kept it away from Ami and so do I but it looks like the night class know something is up."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 01:50 PM

Ichiru nodded."thats why they look so much a like",he said softly."and why she wouldnt know she has a sister if you stole her when she was born",he said coldly and left .

Yukina watched him leave and sighed heading back for the dorms

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 04:22 PM

Doctor sigh and then watched them left but knew Zero was still here and then said to him "we had to do this we know how Shizuka was and we did this to save her and protect from her sister."

Zero watched them leave and then looked at them and listened to them and felt bad about Ami doesn't know but knew it was best for her not know. Zero then left and was thinking about it and wonder how his brother felt about it.

Ami couldn't sleep at all and then she got out of bed and opened the door and walked out of her room and went to looked around a bit and then kept thinking about what happened it is driving her nuts. Ami found a garden and saw many flowers and was in the garden and saw the moon shining on her and looking up at the night sky.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 04:52 PM

Ichiru sighed going outside and blinked seeing Ami he frowned going over to her."Ami what are you doing out here? your not supose to be outside at this time of night"

Yukina sighed softly as she watched the night class finishing up. She watched them closely,just in case they tried anything

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 05:07 PM

Ami heard a voice and then turned around and she saw it was Ichiru. Ami walked to him and looked at him and said "I couldn't sleep I kept having these weird dreams." Ami kept looking at him.

Zero left and kept a eye on the night class and was in the shadows and then saw Kaname and Zero didn't like him as much since Yuki left he as hated him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 05:12 PM

Ichiru nodded."i understand, but still its not safe out here alone"

Yukina sat in a near by tree then blinked seeing Kaname,he seemed fimilar. But why was he at the school,he and Yuki had left together a few months ago.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 05:25 PM

Ami looked at him and nodded and then looked at him a bit and said "you look like you have seen a ghost again Ichiru-san."

Zero was behind Yukina and said "I wonder why he is back." Zero said in a cold voice he was not happy and wonder if he left Yuki all alone.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 05:29 PM

Ichiru smiled."sorry ,im just tired is all"

Yukina looked back to Zero and thento Kaname."who knows"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 05:57 PM

Ami looked at him and then grabbed his hand and smiled at him "thank you for worrying about me lets go back." Ami smiled like always.

Zero looked at her and nodded at her and then watched them go and then he looked at Yukina "when this is over we need to sleep."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 06:00 PM

Yukina nodded."sleep sounds good",she said yawning.

Ichiru nodded and lead her back to her room

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 06:30 PM

They got to her room and then looked at him and smiled at him "thank you Ichiru." Ami opened the door.

Zero looked at her and nodded and started to yawned a bit then something is happening to him a bit and forgot the blood.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 06:41 PM

Ichiru nodded."no problem",he said giving her a soft smile

Yukina sighed then looked to Zero."Hey Zero,you okay?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 06:46 PM

Zero tried not to look at her but when he did looked at her his eyes were red. "Yukina...please...stay away..."

Ami then turned her and then she started to looked like shizuka and she smiled just like she did. Ami closed the door and went on her bed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 06:51 PM

Yukina blinked getting up moveing back."Zero,try to control it"

Ichiru sighed and made his way down the hall towards the boys dorm rooms.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 06:57 PM

Zero was controlling it but it is getting worse and then looked away for a minute and then said "I'll..be...back..." Zero ran off like the wind and then took something to calm him down.

Ami opened up a window it was too hot in the room and she got on the bed and fell right to sleep. Ami slept peacefully and she had happy dreams for the night.