Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-09-2014, 10:45 PM

"Yeah, we do. Or who knows what will happen to us," Yand said with a light laugh before a thought occurred to her. "Before we go our separate ways...we need to come up with a code name for this, so that if we're caught talking about it with the others they won't know what we're talking about."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-10-2014, 02:34 AM

Hikari paused, and nodded. "You're right. Well, it's Ruby-chan and Sun-kun, so maybe...operation yellow rose?" She suggested, randomly pairing Ruby's last name with Sun's hair color.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-10-2014, 02:42 AM

(...this week's episode of RWBY. Fraking cliffhanger...)

"I'm not sure about that...Yellow Roses mean friendship," Yang replied as she thought about a name for it as well. "What about...Solar Flare?" she asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-10-2014, 05:02 AM

((Ah...Wolfie needs to catch up on that.))

"Solar flare, huh? It kind of sounds like an attack you would use. But actually, that's perfect. If they think we're talking about fighting strategies, they'll never suspect a thing!"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-10-2014, 05:14 AM

(Youtube will have the episode next week fyi. But yeah...freaking cliffhanger)

"Exactly," she said with a grin. "And since we're both fire users, they'll think we'll talking about battle strategies that we could use" she added.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-10-2014, 05:55 AM

Hikari grinned back. "I like the way you think, Yang-san. Okay, so operation Solar Flare begins tonight!"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-10-2014, 06:08 AM

"Tonight it begins," she said with a grin. All Yang hoped for was that Ruby wish would come true.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-11-2014, 03:26 AM

Once that was settled, they went back to their rooms. Or, in Hikari's case, she went to find Sun and "accidentally" strike up a conversation.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-11-2014, 04:04 AM

Sun was practicing the katas that he created for the use with the gun-chucks, knowing that he had to get stronger. Not only for himself, but also for his teammates who were coming on the next boat to Beacon. He was so into the work that he didn't realize someone else was there.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-11-2014, 04:30 AM

Hikari was so focused on how she would act like she had found him by accident, that she actually didn't see Sun until she nearly ran into him. "Oh! Sorry, didn't see you there..." She said, embarrassed. Well, that worked out spectacularly...

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-11-2014, 04:38 AM

"Hikari-san? What are you doing out here?" he asked, curious. Sun thought he was far enough away so that no one could find him...or potentially get hurt.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-11-2014, 06:10 AM

Hikari sweatdropped. "I was taking a walk. I had some stuff to think about, and I guess I was so lost in thought that I wandered." She said, mostly truthfully. "What about you?"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-11-2014, 06:16 AM

"Nothing really, just trying to get someone out of my mind, especially since she has a boyfriend now," he admitted.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-11-2014, 07:32 AM

Bingo. Hikari frowned. "You mean Blake-chan?" She asked sympathetically. It wasn't exactly a secret that Sun liked Blake, so it would have been a natural guess anyway. "I'm sorry that didn't work out for you. But, Ruby-chan was saying recently that if you really love someone, then you'll be happy if they're happy, even if they're with someone else." She said. Really, it had been her saying that, but Ruby had agreed, so it wasn't a complete lie.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-11-2014, 07:39 AM

"Yeah, Blake-chan. And I am happy for her, I really am, I just wish it was me," he said sighing lightly. "But it does sound like Ruby-san is pretty wise."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-13-2014, 02:47 AM

Hikari nodded. "I understand, really. The person I first ever loved...he loved someone else, as well." She said, her eyes clouding momentarily. Then they cleared, and she smiled. "Ruby-chan is rather wise. It's funny, you wouldn't really think it just looking at her, but she's brave and strong, too. As far as team leaders go, I think she was the best choice, out of all the teams. Well, besides Ark-san, of course, but that's a different story." She added, remembering as always that Ark, and not her, was originally chosen as the leader of team HANA.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-13-2014, 03:13 AM

"You would think Areku Tenjin was a good candidate for leadership, since he's your boyfriend and all," Sun joked, hoping that the joke wouldn't be taken the wrong way. "You do make a good point, and I have seen her spar from time to time as well. She may not look like it, but she's like a fox, extremely devious and crafty," he said, adding to what Hikari said about the silver-eyed girl.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-13-2014, 04:33 AM

Hikari blushed and chuckled slightly. "True, but I thought that even before we started dating." She said, taking his joke as it was. "Ruby-chan's amazing, though. She's one of the most loyal, determined people I've ever met. And I think she should be voted for sainthood, with the way she's so patient with Weiss-san." She joked. "Are you into weapons and stuff like that? 'Cause Ruby-chan is a weapons geek like me. You should try sparring with her sometime." She suggested.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-13-2014, 04:56 AM

"Sadly, no. I'm not a weapon's geek like you or Ruby-san, these beauts right here are good enough for me," he said with a light laugh as he held up Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang for a few seconds before putting them in a holster on his side, one hanging out in the open making it easier to draw. "And you know what...I think I will see what it's like sparring with the leader of Team RWBY, but yeah...putting up with Weiss...I don't know how Blake-chan or Ruby-san does it," he admitted. He knew that if he was in the same boat as Ruby or Blake then he would have done something to her long ago.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-13-2014, 05:03 AM

Hikari shrugged. "Ah, it was too much to hope for. And here I wanted to start a weapons geek club." She said, laughing. "They are excellent weapons, though. A great design." She added after casting a keen eye over his weapons. "Cool, you should. Just remember to bring your A game, she's no pushover. As far a Weiss goes...I'm just glad people don't think I'm the same as her."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-13-2014, 05:19 AM

Sun laughed as well at her joking about making a Weapon's Geek Club, though he wasn't sure if the girl was truly joking or being serious about the matter. "And why would anyone think the 'Flaming Sword' would think and act like the Ice Queen?" Sun asked curiously as he started stretching lightly, keeping in mind what Hikari said if he was to duel with Ruby.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-13-2014, 06:30 AM

Hikari tilted her head. "Flaming Sword? I wasn't aware that I had such a name." She said curiously. "Well, it's because I'm an heiress, like her. Before I came to Beacon, the whole world had only ever heard stories about me. No one knew what I was really like, so a certain image was built up. I've tried really hard to distance myself from that image."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-13-2014, 06:40 AM

"People saw you in action and saw you use that Fire-aligned dust on your swords, creating the nickname. Kinda like how in that show Sword Art Online how Asuna got the name 'The Flash'" he explained. "And you've been trying to stop this image that others assume you would have: Good at everything, perfect, etc etc?" he asked.

(Assuming that they have access to TVs and other electronical devices based on the fact that Junior has a night club and everything)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-14-2014, 03:25 AM

((Right. That would work well, except that Wolfie has never seen Sword Art Online.))

Hikari shook her head. "The image I'm avoiding is prissy, cold, know-it-all, spoiled brat who think's she's perfect. Basically, heiress." She said. "I'm not perfect, far from it, and I'm not good at everything...I'm not really good at anything. So I don't want people to see me that way, because it's not me." She added.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-14-2014, 03:32 AM

(Blasphemy! Phoenix kids)

"You don't come off that way to me. Sure you have your flaws, but we all do in some way or form," Sun said with a light shrug of his shoulders. Even he, himself, had flaws that he was trying to correct. "Who you are is what you make of yourself. Sure, some people will only see you as 'the Heiress' just like some people see me as 'just another faunus' but the masses don't matter. It's the people that you know that do...at least that's what I think," Sun said with a light shrug of his shoulders.