IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 03:02 AM

Yukina walked beside him staring at the floor."iv been...better....",shje didnt know where to start with him."you look the same too,only...differenet"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 03:09 AM

"Oh? More serious you mean?" Zero glanced sharply at her wondering what exactly she meant kind of worried that she knew his secret and that she would hate him for what he was just like he did.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 03:28 AM

Yukina looked up to him."well,no,you look sad,though I can't blame you....Yagari... told me about what that women did to your Family Zero,I'm so sorry",she said sadly,for once knowing how he felt.At keats a little."I wish I could have been there to confort you",she looked down again but sighed and smiled looking up at the sealing.When she did he could se bite marks on her neck."Though he also ell's me that you ahve a girl friend who helped you,so i'm glad"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 03:35 AM

"I don't have any one to help me. I don't need help." Zero saw the bite marks and blinked jaw tightening. "They deserve what we do to them." He growled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 03:41 AM

Yukina laughed a bit and gently punched his arm."oh i forgot your Zero,mr invinsable",she said blinking at her own actaions."sorry",she hid her arms behinde her back.She had wished that the Pureblood,and her Aristocrat friend hadn't takken her away after they killed her parents,that she could have been there for Zero,or better yet could have been there to help protect him and his family. In truth it was weird being around people again,it had only been about a year since she escaoed her captors..she shook her head of the memories and opened the door for Zero

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 02:29 PM

Zero walked into the classroom ignoring the teacher who huffed and blustered at them until he sat in his seat.

Rose was asleep with her head resting on her books.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 02:32 PM

Yukina looked at the teacher."gosh your loud.....",she then watched Zero go up to his seat and sighed,taking a seat next to Rose laughing some and looked to her."hey you should wake up",she called in a whisper

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 03:08 PM

Rose's eyes flickered open and she glared at her. With a sigh she sat up and tried to focus on the teacher who was yelling at them to not be late and to not fall asleep in his class.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 05:43 PM

Yukina gave a small smirk to Rose."sorry",she then frowned."are you going to spnd the intire class lecturing us about being ate and sleeping?",she said boardly. It wasn't that Yukina had a problem with athority ,she just didn't like being told what to do (( XD))

The day class president looked to Yukina."Miss Yukina, as your class president I sudgest that you show respect to our teeachers!

Yukina shot him a glare that could kill."shut up"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 08:09 PM

"Detention." The teacher frowned at her. "After classes come back here and we can discuss your attitude." He went back to teaching keeping an eye on them. When Rose and Zero fell asleep they both got detention. "I won't treat you special because your the headmasters crew." He warned then gave them there homework.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 08:18 PM

Yukina gave a small smirk at the teacher."alright, well see",she said smgly.Then did the work ,she starred out the window,ignoreing everyone arround her

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 02:47 AM

At the end of the day the teacher locked them into the room so they couldn't leave. Rose started to panic then blinked as Zero kicked the lock hard enough to break it.

Zero headed out planning on talking to the headmaster about the teacher but for know he needed to go protect there classmates from the vampires.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 03:41 PM

Yukina blinked a bit and smiled."that's one way to do it",she said walking out but sighed wtacing Zero go on ahead.She looked down sadly and started walking.

Kaname sighed as he stood at the doors of their dorm,and looked to the students."beheave tonight",he ordered darkly."there are rules here and you have to follow them"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 03:45 PM

Rose frowned at Zero. "I get why he hates them but why is he so...emo?" She whispered to Yukina blinking a little.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 04:04 PM

Yukina looked up."I don't lknow...we grewup togeter for a long time....and we use to tell eachother almost everything"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 04:11 PM

"Well...I guess what he went threw changed him. You should still support him. We're all he has." Rose took a deep breath then stood watching the night classes fan club. "Here we go."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 05:12 PM

"I'll always support Zero,no madder what",Yukina said softly.Smiling a bit though she growled hearng all the Ekks."okay that's it",she growled walking towards the fan group."shuuuuttt up!",she yelled."al the "eeeee!!!!! is already getting on my nerves!",she snapped."really if you actually wanted ay of those oys to even look at you maybe you should show some respect for yourselves!",she crossed her arms."cause right now you look like dogs,begging for attention"

---

Kaname walked out of the dorms with the others following though he blinked at Yukina,smirking abit.She was alot like Zero in some ways.He spotted Rose and looked thoughtful,he paused. "Miss Rose?",he called softly to her

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 07:10 PM

Rose looked annoyed/surprised to hear Kaname call her name. "Yes?" She plastered on a sweet smile ignoring the girls who where glaring at Yukina and tell her that she didn't understand.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 07:57 PM

Kaname smiled some."after last night's incosdent,can I ask you to stick close to the class tonight?",he asked softyl."I don't want to see anyone get hurt"

Yukina just gave a 'zero glare', back."Your right,I don't understandd why any girl would want to act like little lost puppies ,who act like idiots whenever the other class walk's by,they dont go all crazy seeing you,at least they have the dignity to have self control.With the way your acting the'll never think to look twice at you"

Rinma who had been lissening to Yukina smiled a bit."I liek her...for a humna nayway",she said lowly

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 02:14 AM

They started to order that she take that back that the models would defiantly look at them. They where starting to get worse then before only this time in anger.

"I guess I can do that. I'll let the other know." Rose let her smiled fall.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2015, 02:39 AM

Kaname nodded."thank you",he then looked up and blinked at the growing mob."we better get going",he said looking to his class.

YUKINA LOOKED UNFAZED.aFTER WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH AS VAMPIRES SLAVE a coupled of fan girls were nothing."Just shut up and get to the doorms!"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 02:45 AM

They all glared a her but since the night class was gone the went to there rooms grumbling softly. "You better be careful we girls do crazy things." Rose grinned at Yukina.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2015, 02:52 AM

Ykina smiled at Rose."I can take them",she frowned not seeing Zero,but left t alone for now."so what did sir kingly wnat?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 03:44 AM

"He wants us to stick closer to the classes if we don't have a whole lot of ground to cover." Rose snorted. "He was kind of a jerk about it"

"That's how he is." Zero appeared at Rose's shoulder making her jump ten feet.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2015, 10:48 PM

Yukina sighed softly."well it be easier to catch the dig bats when they sneak in",she said softly,then blinked as Rose jumped and looked to Zero."ah your a ninja now too I see",she said said grinning