NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2011, 03:20 AM

Draco ate the food like Harry wanted him to but he wanted more of the side Harry had shown him a few seconds ago. "I want to focus on something else" he teased drawing him close and giving him first a sweet kiss then one a bit more passionate. "Oh I'm uh ahem sorry" he muttered drawing back, he felt a little to hot and a little to excited...

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 06-08-2011, 03:22 AM

Harry was glad Draco was eating and he should to, yet when he kissed him all thoughts about food flew out the window. Harry grinned and shook his head," Don't be sorry" He said, before crashing his lips to Draco's once more. He pressed closer and moaned, before nibbling at Draco's lips. He wanted to taste the other.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2011, 03:26 AM

Draco's arms snaked around Harry drawing him close till they were nearly pressed against one another their lips meet again and again in kisses tasting teasing. Harry nibbled on his lips coaxing another moan from him, he couldn't stop his hands from roaming over Harry's body stroking his own need as he returned Harry's kisses kiss for kiss only making him want more

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 03:46 AM

Harry moaned and arched into Draco. He tongue dove into Draco's mouth tasting him, and dancing with Draco's tongue. He eventually pulled back, it was getting very heated between. He breathed for a bit longer, before kissing him once more.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2011, 04:04 AM

Draco's hands slide up Harry's back meeting bare flesh he couldn't help but stroke and caress, their tongues danced together inside each others mouths things were getting very hot and heavy Draco was already very excited he was sure Harry could feel it considering how close they were pressed together. "Harry" he moaned as Harry again returned to kiss him passionately

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 04:07 AM

Harry kept arching into Draco's touch, while kissing him. He yet again broken there kissing. He was panting heavily," Wow" He said sounding star struck. Though they really should stop, it always seemed when together their hormones got the better of them. They still had things to deal with, like Draco's mission, an angry Hermione, and the fact they should both at least finish their breakfast. There were other things such as school work, but all of it seemed so fat away to Harry.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2011, 04:12 AM

Draco's head dipped down resting on Harry's shoulder his breathing as heavy as the others they couldn't keep doing this he ached in certain places he didn't need to be thinking about with everything else that was going on, there was still the mission to think about it hadn't just gone away despite what he wanted. His lips meet Harry's neck and he pressed little kissed along it unable to help himself "Harry geez we can't keep doing that it's hard enough keeping my hands off you that when things get like that it may just kill me to stop" he half teased he hoped Harry wasn't pressed to close that he felt what Draco tried to hide by scooting away

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 04:25 AM

Harry felt his mind clear for a moment before Draco started kissing his neck. He titled his neck to the side to give Draco more access as he made little moaning noises. " I know..I know Draco. I just can't seem to control my self"He mumbled. He didn't move, cause if he did he knew Draco, would notice his little problem, that had arisen.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2011, 04:32 AM

Draco's hand dropped onto Harry's thigh just rubbing lightly as much as he didn't want to he pulled back from where he was nibbling on Harry's neck. The noises weren't helping they were like honey to his ears he just wanted to hear more his hand went up a little higher before it stopped he couldn't help himself, although he did stop himself before he went to far and scared Harry. "I can't help myself Harry" he mumbled

Rei Ann

Old 06-10-2011, 03:44 AM

Harry's face was bright red at this point, and he couldn't stop moans from spilling from his mouth. Though as Draco's hand got closer to certain part of his anatomy he couldn't help but worry. Yet his felt his blood surge," Nghn" He let out. He hands clenched at Draco's shirt as he tried to rain in his hormones. " I don't think I can control my self" He mumbled before planting another kiss on Draco, before leaning down to place little kisses on Draco's neck.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2011, 04:13 AM

Harry wasn't the only one letting out little sounds of pleasure, the feel of Harry's lips on his neck got him making little moans. He desperately wanted to hear more, but he sensed both were a little to out of control at this moment, he didn't even think they were ready for this yet. He surprised himself he wanted love not hormones to urge them on. His blood was racing and he was aching with need but he rained himself in finally clenching his hand though his hand still brushed against a part of Harry that wanted attention, and a lot of it. "Harry" he panted trying to draw his hand away and finding it hard "we've got to stop"

Rei Ann

Old 06-10-2011, 04:21 AM

Harry had decided to focus on one spot of Draco's neck He even whimpered slightly, as Draco keep touching him. He shivered, this was getting to be to much. He rested his head on Draco's shoulder. " Ngh, I know..I know" He mumbled, yet he couldn't get his self to move.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2011, 04:39 AM

Draco's hand uncurled brushing again against a part of Harry's anatomy that intrigued him "we aren't ready for this yet we both know it" Draco said softly feeling Harry's hot breath on his neck sending another shiver down his spine "we both want this but not yet" he mumbled willing his racing heart to slow

Rei Ann

Old 06-10-2011, 04:42 AM

" I know Draco" He mumbled before giving off another moan. He was trying to even his breathing, and his mind to come unclouded. " Maybe we should move, put...some..space" He mumbled. Harry could barely register much, but he need he really needed a cold shower.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2011, 04:50 AM

It would be torture to move now but he could see what Harry meant he dropped his eyes to Harry's lap then looked down at his own and they both needed cold showers "maybe we can take one together" he teased him patting his lap before pulling his hand away. "Could prove to be a little fun" he teased him again kissing Harry's lips that tempted him so well

Rei Ann

Old 06-10-2011, 04:53 AM

Harry was really tempted by the idea, but seeing Draco's naked body could be a really big temptation. Yet this whole maturer relationship was something he had never had before. With Cho and Ginny, he had just kissed them, and it wasn't all that appeasing. " It sounds like a very tempting idea" He mummered.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2011, 05:18 AM

"Tempting indeed" Draco purred kissing Harry lightly again before finally drawing back and giving them the space they both needed "you have no idea how much I want to see that Harry but that won't do well to putting a stop to our hormones in fact I think it would do just the opposite" he said truthfully gritting his teeth a little as the thought of Harry naked made his groin tighten again almost painfully so

Rei Ann

Old 06-10-2011, 03:44 PM

Harry was tempted to whimper when Draco moved away. Yet he knew that space between them was a very good thing. " I know, I really want to see you else well, but I think even wearing clothing together in a shower would keep us under control" He mumbled.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-13-2011, 12:55 AM

Draco took a few breathes as slowly to slowly he started to calm down, "no not even clothes would help" he said with a tight laugh still feeling all wound up. "Need to learn control though the both of us" he half teased

Rei Ann

Old 06-13-2011, 01:03 AM

" Yeah, but part of me doesn't want us to gain that control" He whispered. He was trying to think of things to help his little problem go away. Yet he couldn't stop thinking about Draco though.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-13-2011, 01:56 AM

Draco just caught what Harry had said and winked at him a small chuckle escaping "I agree with you Harry part of me doesn't want to learn that control a huge part just wants to jump you and have my way with you" he said simply giving Harry a mischievous smile that spoke volumes

Rei Ann

Old 06-13-2011, 02:03 AM

Harry whimpered," Your tempting me" He whispered. He licked his lips slightly. He smiled at Draco," So let's finish breakfast" He said.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-13-2011, 02:18 AM

"You tempt me by just being there" he teased licking his lips as he watched him. Then he laughed picking up a piece of fruit and offering it to Harry, by far he was more interested in another part of his body more then his stomach but he would settle for this if it meant being around Harry.

Rei Ann

Old 06-13-2011, 02:27 AM

Harry blushed and shifted slightly. Harry leaned forward, before taking the piece of fruit into his mouth. He smiled and ate it, well at least Harry had known better than to get whipped cream with their fruits.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-13-2011, 02:35 AM

Things had finally seemed to settle down, at least enough for them to sit down and eat, picking up a slice of apple Draco again offered it to Harry. "Eat up Harry I know your hungry" he said pressing the slice to Harry's lips till they opened and Draco could pop it into his mouth.