nakia
Send a message via Yahoo to nakia

Old 11-17-2010, 04:03 AM

"This city, it feels a little .... strange. Or maybe it's the air. I have heard stories about the cities around this area. I wonder..." The woman pause before looking up at the sun. "It seems as though we still have time before the meeting starts. I guess I'll head there and wait. I would be no use if I was late." Slowly she turns around and begins to walk towards the meeting room. Upon approaching the meeting hall, she glance around the room. Taking a seat in a nearby corner, she sits quietly, patiently waiting.

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-17-2010, 06:57 AM

Draimor seen that the black smith already had his notebook and nodded lightly. He asked her to hand it to him and the lieutenants gathered around Draimor as he flipped through the book. Each chose a weapon to be made of the sacred spiritual metal all though rare could prove to be a vital key to diminishing the ghouls,demons, and arch demons of the mist. Draimor who talked to an old wanderer who claimed to be one of the last scholars before the mist took over. Claimed that he seen animals, humans, even elves fall victum to the mist. Which he explained that due to the mist they turned mad and seemed almost possessed.

This wanderer had explained while drinking that one of these victums was a close friend of his who he had chained up after the effects took hold and studied him relentlessly. But due to his old age had forgotten a lot of what he had learned. Just that this special metal had some kind of effect. Draimor had one weapon made of this metal that the old timer gave him and it was a small dagger. Thanks for saving him on one of the crashed railways. So Draimor learned through what the old man had told him that the Sacred spiritual metal. Was really no more than blessed stainless silver. Performed in a ritual of cleansing in a full moon inside hollowed grounds. No such grounds exist to Draimor's knowledge above the mist. And he rarely seen stainless steel as well. So he could only conclude the man was correct.

The man also openly admitted that he had left in the old world note books and note books of knowledge about this metal and who can rightfully prepare it. And he knew several colleagues that left their notebooks behind too. All of them couldn't make it back to thier homes or library's to get the knowledge due to the incredible danger the mist had brought with it. Draimor smiled as the young lady once heard their request for weapons. Which Draimor had asked for a slightly wider long sword with an extended handle. Began to measure each and every one of the men including the scouts who chose small swords and sacred spiritual arrow heads of about fifty per bundle The lady definately had atleast a weeks worth of work ahead of her. Unless she worked tirelessly.

With their orders put in Draimor and the rest of the crew turned to face Nanami waiting further instruction on what is to be done now. They were already ready to take on a small scouting mission. Only if she was ready to depart as well. "Well Mis....I mean Nanami what are your orders."

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to nanami maxwell

Old 11-17-2010, 03:25 PM

"Go get a nights rest i will gather who we can and Airi i knkow your skill be as swift as my winds i want it prepared by dawn understood" Airi nodded and smiled as Nanami smiled softly to the men. "I mean it rest tonight by dawn everything will be ready for us to go i have to meet my new bodyguard and she is also a ruler so i will see if she has men or women to spare. oh yes men... listen no one even ordered is to know... you will know if i need to know i will come to you unless hurt if you know magic study it i will get our suppiles while you all rest" She bowed to them in great respect and hurried to the meeting room and she bowed her head to her friend and sat in her chair.
She looked the girl over and then smiled more. "I'm Nanami my lady its good to finally meet you" She took her cape off and thew it on the tip of her lance and smiled softly as a servent brought them some tea and she made her with mint flowers. "Please drink and rest i am sure you had a long trip"

nakia
Send a message via Yahoo to nakia

Old 11-17-2010, 03:46 PM

Quickly returning to her feet, the woman bows out of respect. She turns her gaze towards Nanami. Her brown eyes were warm but seem as though they were full of regret and sorrow. Her left eye patch covered her brown eye as the other gaze back at Nanami. Expressionless the woman begins to speak. "That's most appreciated my lady. My name is Nakia and I was told that you would be the person I was sent to body guard." Glancing over at the servant who bought tea, she reaches for the cup.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-17-2010, 05:53 PM

"Ah yes Nakia it is a pleasure to meet you im Nanami and yes my lady it is an honor to meet you" She set her empty cup down and smiled more reaching her lance and polished it a little. "I think we should talk later to many ears are here and i wish not to let others know of my plans i trust very few people. "She stood up and placed her lance back and smiled a weak smile. "Please my lady dont get me wrong do you have any magic abilities." She turned to her and looked serious.

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-17-2010, 10:26 PM

Draimor sighed hearing they were to rest. He lingered a moment more as the rest of the men headed towards their new rooms. He just couldn't get it out of his head he was anxious to make head way to see if his plan would even work. He turned to the black smith and smiled a warm smile.

"Ari was it?" He paused and waited for her reply and she just nodded her head to him. "Listen I need something very special added to my list. It's one I need done right away and I can come back in the amount of time it will take to make it. It's obvious I won't be sleeping for awhile." He chuckled lightly and she nodded to his request. He had some magical abilities that he rarely practiced as it would have put him in a different class of fighter. He liked being on the front lines and so he kept his abilities very limited. He leaned over and flipped through the book till he found a picture of an amulet. If he had his choice the amulet would represent the new order of guard.

"I need atleast twelve of these maybe thirteen." He thought of Nanami as well when he ordered the amulet. But he sensed she had some good size power herself. His was probably so miniscule she didn't pick up on it which was the way he liked it. He also had a small token he took with him as well that masked his power to any mage. It was a gift from his grandmother who was the only one that truely knew of his potential. The black smith nodded and asked that he give her three hours to get them all prepared. Since they were the same design it wouldn't take long for her to brandish them together.

Draimor nodded looking around to make sure no one else had heard his request and sneaked off towards the basement. He had some more studying to do as any good general would do he would study the enemy. Try to find any simularities of monster that matched up with the ones from the lieutenant east border wall. Since they really only had time to match up with his own. Once he was out of sight of the black smith or so he thought he jogged to the stairs and took them three at a time. He wanted to make sure that he was not followed. Sliding the door shut at the bottom of the basement. He drew a small circle in the middle of the door. Reached into his back pocket and found the spell he was looking for in a small red notebook. He placed his hands on the circle and said the encantation and waited till he heard the small jingle in his ear to announce the spell went as he had asked for it to. Now anyone got within ten feet of the door on either side would set off in his ear a small bell sound. Unfortunately encantations was all draimor was good for. The old druid magic that was lost to the lands lay in books upon books in his grandparents estate in the mist below. He wasn't even sure if they were still there. Or if they were still legible to read. Once he found out if his plan would work or not he would make a special trip alone to gather up the books as it is apparent now that they are needed again.

Muttering to himself as he flipped through pages and pages of notes. "Too bad the druid magic was abandoned so long ago. This might not have happened in the first place." It was about an hour before he heard a small bell go off in his ear. He went out of the small room he was in and watched the front door as it opened up. And the liutenant of the eastern borders stood their with a smile.

"Aye Draimor I see that you have had the same idea as me." He chuckled as he walked by the southern border liutenant.

"Yes I couldn't stand going in there blind. I thought maybe some more reconisence was needed." Draimor replied as he followed his comrad into the room. "Gus do you think my plan will work?"

"Draimor even if it don't we will be exterminating some of those demons. And less of them evens the playing field a little bit more." Gus said as Draimor nodded in agreement with the slightly elder liutenant. Gus was about six years older than Draimor but been on the squad just as long. One night of drinking Gus had told Draimor he started out studying to be in parliment. But once he seen that they weren't searching for an answer and most of them were corrupt and worrying about their own pockets. He dropped out of schooling and joined the guard. So Gus was highly intelligent which was probably why he was so good at his job and standing with Draimor right now.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-17-2010, 11:56 PM

Nanami walked Nakia down to the basement and frowed a little then tried to look serious but any trained eye could see she was joking around. "Are you lazing about when you should be working or resting" She suddenly bursted into giggles softly and looked to them and she smiled softly. "I have my own notes for you to read" She handed him a very detailed book on the lower monsters that were scared of them even to what magic they were weak against. "Oh yes Airi said to give you this box wouldnt tell me whats in it but im sure you will when its time. "How rude of me this is Nakia she is my body guard and a trusted ruler talk to her about the things you need also i need a list of when is needed for our mission"

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 12:44 AM

Draimor and Gus were discussing a route that they remembered told to them as kids that came out of the eastern route. When Draimors ear let off the small bell letting him know someone was coming. He cleared his throat and went to the door. Looking through it to see it wasn't a threat of discovery it was just the ruler and another following her. He smlied to her joke and took the offered box and shook it lightly and knew what was inside. He moved into the room where they were preparing box and book in hand. he thumbed through the book she handed him finding some sketches of the beast they were talking about. Sitting down at the table with Gus behind him looking over his shoulder. A lot of the information they knew already about the monsters they have encountered.

Pointing a few things out to Gus and they both smiled. Putting the book down he walked back over to Nanami and thanked her briefly for the book. "Thank you this should help out a little. We will add notes to the book so we have a smaller version of knowledge to take with us we will not be surprised."

He reached up and stroked his chin lightly as he talked about provisions. "I am not really sure on the conditions we will face down there as far as weather. I haven't been below the fog since my training days. But I imagine some food and an extra pair of boots should do us well. And depends on how long you want to be down there. On how much food we should bring with us. But if this goes well we can start to build a road to the surface so we can take a cart with us for longer ventures."

He reached his hand out finally to Nakia. "I am sorry where are my manners I am just so distracted. I am Draimor and the fellow behind me is Gus."

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 01:05 AM

Nanami smiled and looked to him and then to Gus. "I see I will take a week and a half worth of food that will give us enough time to see what we can do" She was about to go and smiled softly . "Oh yes my lords Airiana said she just finished your specilized weapons" She walked Nakia to her and Airian smiled happily and started to work on her a sword and armor as well and Nanami walked to the roof top sighing softly
She sat in the lillies and looked into the sky relaxing enjoying the scents of different flowers swirling around her.

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 01:39 AM

Draimor nodded towards Nanami "thank you." was his reply to the fact that Ariana had finished their weapons. Draimor relizing he had still some work to do on the amulets he was handed in the box. "Well gus I think I am going to turn in for the night. When you head to bed leave the book for someone else to go through incase they happen to get up before us." Gus nodded and waved to Draimor as he headed out the door. With his busy schedule ahead of him with going into the mist. Draimor whiped the circle off the door and headed to his room.

He got to his room and slid in. His big bay window was open letting in fresh air and he moved to close it. He sat down on his bed and emptied the box of amulets. He picked up one bringing out his spell book he casted two charms on the amulet. One to make them less noticeable. It wouldn't completely mask them but they would be harder to track and sense. The second one was a warning bell that would warn the bearer if something spiritual got close to them so if they slept they would be awoken if something supernatural neared them. It might not work for all of the spirits but more likely the more daring ones it would.

After he casted the spells on each of the amulets he chose one for himself. And put the other twelve back in the box. Closed it up and set it on his night stand. He walked back to the window his eyes were glowing a light orange color that of his aura. One of the dangers of using magic without practice. His eyes would shine his aura to other magical beings till his adrenaline returned to normal. Normal adrenaline didn't affect him just magical adrenaline. So in battle putting up a fight he wouldn't get noticed.

He opened the window and stepped out taking in a cool crisp breath before turning towards his bed. He blew out the candles of his room and snuggled under the covers ready to sleep.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 01:56 AM

Soon it was dawn and she Nanami looked over the mist and she opened her arms and moved them as if they were wings and the mist parted showing just a little of the ground and she fell back and frowned some. "......" She just hoped Draimor didnt so happen walked onto the roof when she did that and she panted softly as she slowly went to the kitchen and started to pack a lot of food for everyone and she sighed her hands shaking greatly

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 07:48 AM

Draimor had already gotten up and grabbed the box of goods for the soldiers. He headed down to the blacksmith and gathered up his armor and weapons. Which looked really good for the short period of time they had to be made in. As he looked over the weapons and armor carefully he couldn't find one inperfection at all. He was very well pleased with the work. "Very nice work Ari.' He said with a smile on his face handing her the box back. "Very nice work indeed. Has anyone else picked up their weapons and armor yet?"

Ariana shook her head lightly as you could tell she was simply exhausted. Draimor handed her the box back which was minus one amulet the one around his own neck. "Could you make sure that everyone who picks up their armor today that we had made gets one of these." Ariana had preempted that Draimor might need an extra one since Nakia would be joining them. He took one out of the box before he walked off. He didn't think that Nanami would be stopping by to get anything. So he would hand her hers personally. He then made his way to the mess hall and got a quick breakfast as he was thinking of a plan of attack for what was about to come of them. Gus was oddly the third one to come down a scout of the northern border guard had beat him down. He was wearing the new armor and weapon already. And Draimor spotted the amulet chain just inside of the collar of the armor. He smiled that Ariana had remembered. Gus came in carrying his much like Draimor did. In his hand was the amulet he hadn't put that one on yet.

The three ate in silence as they watched the ruler of this homeland come in fourth followed by two more scouts. She didn't come to eat with them. Instead Nanami went into the kitchen and started to prepare for the journe by gathering food. Draimor who had just finished his medium sized breakfast as a few more things were brought out to him. Walked into the kitchen to talk to Nanami. He cleared his throat as he stood behind her as he thought of many ways he could greet her.

"Na..nami" he said hesitantly as he pulled the amulet out of his pocket. Extending his hand out towards her with the amulet in it. "I had this made for the journey it's a gift from my homeland. Something for protection I know you might not need it with all of us there. But I figured a little extra protection couldn't hurt." Draimor said delicately to make sure he didn't upset her and make her think she couldn't take care of herself. It was the opposite she held herself well as a warrior would and was eager to jump in and help them.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 07:41 PM

She giggled softly and smiled happily slipping the amulet on and nodded to him. "Its perfect thank you very much did Airiana finishe everything you needed?" She smiled at him and noticed he still looked unsure about calling her Nanami and she looked to him sighing. "Draimor i have a question for you" She looked serious and frowned chewing the inside of her lip.

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 08:17 PM

"Yes we have everything ready to go we need to stop in the basement to grab a couple of things. But as far as equipment we are set." He smiled as he then stood in a formal way waiting for orders and instead came a question that would surely lead to another. He relaxed a little by letting his arms slide from behind him to his side. His own eyes now scanning her face to try and get an inkling if it was a serious question or not.

"Sure. I mean yes go ahead." He said quietly. very unsure of what kind of question she should have for him. The tone seemed either urgent or personal.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 08:30 PM

"Why do you feel like you have to adress me like a royal when you yourself are equal to me.... I never liked titles to me they are worthless.... do you know in most dragon tribes kings can be women" She giggled softly knowing he was smart and she seemed to enjoy being around him as she looked to him. "Would you like a real apple?" She was about to show him her hideaway knowing only he could find her and she waited for him to answer.

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 08:43 PM

Draimor wasn't shocked it was a personal question. But was shocked at the level of the personal question. He stirred a moment and looked at her in the eyes. "You hold me in such high respect and yet you barely know me. I know something I must have done has lead to this treatment. Maybe it was the idea that the mist should be attempted in order to survive I am not sure the reason." He paused and cleared his throat to continue on almost wishing he had a glass of water to drink. "I see myself as under you and probably always will. Even if by the people's standards I am hoisted up as a hero. I still do not have the task to rule this kingdom that's your job. I do not want to be your equal in that regard. If we happened to become good friends as I see happening. We can be equal there. You are the ruler I am the follower of those rules. But as of right now I have not earned the right to be called anything less than a liutenant."

He stirred a moment more watching her hoping he hadn't offended her and decided to explain more on his views to make sure he didn't. "I respect that you found something in me that you would want me to be your equal. Weither it be my plan my dedication to your kingdom. But in my eyes I have not yet earned the right to be a friend or your equal i am just a soldier." He smiled at her and took a step forward carefully not to alarm her. "I am glad that you like the amulet. And I would love a real apple. I haven't had one since I was a child."

He stood their waiting for her to lead him or get him the juicy delicous apple she suggested. Almost anxious to bite into it. Like a little boy would be to some candy. A real nature treat he didn't know if they still existed or not. Atleast on the surface they were on.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 08:57 PM

"i made sure to pack a lot of real fruits and veggies for us to eat" She slowly walked him up past everyone nodding to them and she looked to him and pushed her huge doors to the garden open with ease and she took a deep breath enjoying the freshness of the air and she walked him to her apple tree and smiled softly and he could see different berry bushes growing around the base of the tree and a lone path up to a bench. then he could see a veggie garden and a fruit garden to the back aera and then near the door flower of different breeds surrounded everything and she smiled. "Want to how i did this" She looked to him nibbling on some blue berries.

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 09:09 PM

Draimor nodded back to the ones that nodded at them. Wondering what was going on it all seemed a little suspicous but he followed her. Knowing she wasn't going to ambush him or so he thought. He was right and wrong in the same instant it wasn't a bad ambush but it could turn out that way if the mist didn't get pushed back. The entered into what seemed like a private garden. He was amazed at the tree's around different kinds of fruits available. She pointed out the vegetable garden the flowers. Berry bushes that he had completely forgotten about. He joined her by picking up a bunch of blueberries and tossing them in. He then moved over to the apple tree reaching up to grab an apple.

He bit into it and his mouth swarmed with juices he had forgotten about. It was better than the best chocolate in the world. He moaned in the bite. Just barely hearing her question as the fruit screamed at his taste buds. "Oh heaven for the next few days I see." He said in response to her saying they would have fresh fruit and vegetables for the journey. He turned to face her whiping remnants of his last bite off his lips. "I am sure I have an idea of how but I know I would be wrong. I would love to know how you managed to do this and keep it a secret." He deep down hoped that in the journey he could aquire seeds like these that he could share with the other people of the kingdom. Show them that hope was coming for them. A smile formed on his lips as he leaned back against the tree watching her. Watching as he patiently waited for her explanation.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 09:21 PM

"Would you believe i purfied the mist and used it to grow all this... it return i can control it very little" She smiled at him and giggled softly. "the best part is a lot of the rulers are using my purified mist to start gardens as well soon i will make this aviable for the people i am just making sure my powers can handle it cause i have to use a lot of it to regrow plants." Smiled and eats an apple happily smiling more. "Mmmmm a lot sweeter then last time i know you would like to come here so you now have my premission you and our team can eat here"

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 09:45 PM

He nodded to her as he thought how she could possibly purify the mist but he wasn't going to go in that with her. He knows he like his secrets and figures she does as well. He finished the apple and walked over to the plants. Squeezing the core till it broke into several pieces he tossed it into the flowers. Showing that he might know a little bit about farming himself. He looked at her with a big smile.

"We probably should get going if we want to get a good jump on today's leg of the journey. I still don't know if the demons are assigned to a certain area. As if they were territorial or if they wonder in between different area's out of chance. I will know more once I can observe them. I still need to get that book you gave us last night and a map of the land outside of the easter border wall. We need to make notes on these maps of certain landmarks or high demon gatherings. Places we might need to avoid or invade." He was just anxious to get out there and show his worth to the position she had given him. He waited to hear what her thoughts on how they should aproach the mist. He thought during the day might be the best way possible. And the sun was already up it was still early morning. He knew she wanted to talk to him some more and this would be the perfect time to get caught up on each other lives. But time was the essence as the mist was starting to climb into the upper streets.

He figured in the next few days or however long they were going to be in the mist together they would find a lot of time to converse with one another.

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2010, 10:12 PM

"Why yes we should get going i already left Nakia with where we will be and dont fret about the upper streets i will push the mist down and make us a small path the bestest demon on the east side is a tiger driven mad by the mist." She walked him to the others the huge basket was on a small wagon and she smiled to them. "Men we have horses and oxen to help us and.... if we have everything we should go"

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 11-19-2010, 12:26 AM

{Sorry if i'm right you guys are in the mess hall? Or am i wrong?}

nanami maxwell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2010, 01:54 AM

(yes about to go dear)

Draimor
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2010, 06:44 AM

Draimor arrived outside to where the rest were by the oxen and horses. All seemed ready to depart Draimor had on his back a heavy bow with a quiver of arrows. And in his hands he had the book that was given to them. Folded ontop of the book was a map that he would add notes too as they went along. He walked next to the oxen. "I will go by food incase I need to take care of something by bow and arrow. I can lead the oxen if you like. I think we should send two sets of three scouts out ahead of us. In two different directions. Go two miles out and come back and find us and let us know what you see. This of course is just my idea."

Draimor said as she hadn't announced who was to lead this expedition so he just assumed it was her that was to lead. He would just play adviser for now. He would take over if she got hurt or asked him too. He obviously didn't know how much fighting experience she had. But he was hoping that they could get by this tiger and defeat what was possessing him with sparing his life. He had hoped that with all the animals or humans he was about to face. He would kill if he needed to but the diplomatic in him hoped they could find an alternate ending.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 11-19-2010, 11:16 AM

Illiana rubbed her eyes and cursed herself for sleeping so long. She hadn't meant to sleep at all, let alone be in her room for so long. Standing from her bed she looked around and smoothed the creases in the cananry yellow strapless dress and the bunched up knots in her hair. Walking closer to her door she, for the second time, cursed her sleeping habits, The Lady is going to be mad at me now. Opening her door she walked out, bare foot and still half asleep, to the landing near the stairs. She looked first to the door where the woman in green had exited from and than down the stairs towards the mess hall where she first heard voices echoeing up towards her.
"Go two miles out and come back and find us and let us know what you see. This of course is just my idea." Were the first words she heard as her left foot made contact with the light blue tiling on the stone cold floor and a shiver ran up her spine as she quickly ran across the tile towards the people talking, her feet amost slapping against the tiles. As she peeked around the corner she hitched her dress higher up and spied the woman in green from before but this time she was in different clothes and a boy, older than herself by far and extremly handsome. Both looked seriously at each other and from their stances she could tell where they were headed, "Are you going into the Mist?" Her childlike tone rang highg at the end of her questin and her blue eyes flashed with what only she could guess was the sense of an adventure and possible danger that only the Mist could quench for her.

{ think I got everything right.. I hope this is okay!}