Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-23-2011, 07:36 PM

Codette smiled. "business hu? How mysterious." she giggled, gathering up the empty dishes. "Would you like a refill on your cocoa?" Codette asked.

(sorry so short. brains having issues)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-25-2011, 03:18 AM

Roza watched the man with the gun for a bit until she heard the other man talking she looked over at him. Hearing that he had barriers around them she just looked at him and then said “Are you serious? I am not going to run away just because someone told me to. If I am leaving we are all going to be leaving after a fight or not.” She cringed against the pain and looked around at the man carrying the cuffs towards them. She knew that it wouldn’t be much longer until her wings appeared but he was getting closer. She knew that she could probably use her acid to melt threw the cuffs but if they knew what she could do then they might have thought ahead and she didn’t know what they could do to stop it. She thought about using her sonic scream but that would hurt everyone’s ears within the area and shatter glass. She started to panic a bit more seeing as the guy with the cuffs was still getting closer, she cringed in pain as her wings appeared then smiled. Finally she could get them out hopefully without anymore injuries.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2011, 03:29 AM

The man's smile turned to a slight scowl, more as if from disappointment than anger as the car blew up, most of the suits around him flinching from the blast while he just stood there. He looked to the kid standing apart from Aitu and the girl and chuckled, saying, "They may have barriers, but you don't, and I don't need to take any of you alive, I was just being polite, but no longer." He spun both guns towards Roxelle and started rapidly firing, most of the rounds not aimed directly at him but around him to try and cover the entire area where he could move.

Alex smiled, saying, "Yes please, thank you very much."

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-25-2011, 03:50 AM

Roza looked at the man when he said that he didn’t need to take any of them alive, she looked slightly shocked but then watched as he started shooting at the other guy. She looked at the guy with the gun and moved ran over to block Roxelle, if he put a barrier around her then she was at least going to use it to protect him with it. She stood in front of him and looked at the guy with the gun saying “Maybe you should just leave us alone it wasn’t like we were doing anything to disturb the other people. You’re the ones who are.” She paused then said “So since you know what we can do then why don’t you leave before we actually use them against you as self defence.” She stood in front of Roxelle not really worrying about Aitu since he had a barrier already around him.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 09-25-2011, 06:01 AM

Roxelle was shocked at what the girl was saying. Was she really that stubborn? With a sigh, he turned back to the man in from of him pointing his guns around. Thats when he started to shoot around him, not at him. It was strange, but all he could do was stand in one spot in order not to get hit. But that was bad too because he was also shooting at him. He slowed down time and dodged the bullets that came at him, but was still unable to dodge the ones around him. Thats when the girl ran in front of him. She must have been crazy. Just because she had a barrier didnt mean she could go running around with it on. Though he was grateful for the protection, it sort of made him look like a woose. Thats when the girl said that they had powers two. Was it just him or did it seem like they all were ment to find each other? If they all had powers then these two must have come from the same place, though it didnt look like it. "I have an idea." He whispered to the girl. His tail decided to join the fun and pop out of the hole that was placed there just for it. "I can slow down time, do you have any way of getting us out of here if i do that?" It was a long shot, but it might just be worth it.

Last edited by Daeman35; 09-25-2011 at 12:11 PM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-25-2011, 02:23 PM

{Umm Roza's wings are out wouldn't it be obiouse she has a way out? }

Roza smiled when he said that he could slow down time, when he asked if she had a way of getting them out of this she sighed and spread her wings. They had been close to her back but she though that everyone would be able to see them, they weren't that easy to hide when they appear. Then she whispered "If you don't mind flying then, yes." She then looked at him and whispered "If you slow down time then we can get Aitu and get out of here." She looked at her gloved hands to make sure that acid hadn't started leaking threw, seeing as it hadn't she held out her hand to Roxelle so that they could get out of here.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-25-2011, 09:04 PM

Codette smiled. Taking the dishes, she went back to the kitchen. She frowned noticing the waitresses where still missing. With a sigh she prepared another cocoa. Codette came back out, obviously peeved with the rest of the waitstaff.
"Here you are Alex." she sat down across from him again.

((Grax, I think we need to figure out a way to join the action.))

Daeman35

Old 09-25-2011, 09:12 PM

(sorry... i guess i didnt see that part. I saw that her wings were basically itching to get out)

Roxelle had seen her wings, he just didnt know she could fly both of them out of here. He smiled at the thought of flying. Something else he could say he had done now. Time started to slow down as he put his hand through the barrier to touch her so she wouldnt be effected. "Alright. Your turn." He watched the man with the gun carefully as the barriers around the two people started to fade.

(Brain malfunctioning... sorry its so short)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-25-2011, 09:47 PM

{That's alright that is why I continued on}

Roza smiled when he took her hand and then started to hover so that Roxelle was just off the gound. She then went over to wehre Aitu was and landed just grabbing his so that they could get out. She knew that time had slowed down now and then looked at Roxelle asking "How long can you keep the time slowed down?" She didn't want to leave yet just in case they needed to take a quicker get away to hiding.

{Sorry so short}

Daeman35

Old 09-25-2011, 10:16 PM

Roxelle looked up at the girl that was holding his hand now. "Uh... I've never tried holding it for long. Longest I've ever done was about 2 minutes in this slowed time which is about thirty to forty seconds for them." He gripped the girl tightly, but it wasnt very comfortable. He felt like his arm was going to give out. Watching the others as they slowly started to be able to move again, he decided to go with a rather large barrier behind them to stop any bullets from hitting them from the front so that the girl could still fly comfortably. "Like i said, ive only held it for a couple seconds in real time." He smiled anxiously up at the girl.

(We should probably wait for Andraus and graxon to reply)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-30-2011, 12:20 AM

{I think that we should too but I don't think that they are posting yet....}

Roza looked at him and smiled saying "So a quick get away would help you, alright then." She held on to Aitu and Roxelle a little tighter so that she didn't drop them. She smiled slightly then said "We wont really be flying to high, becasue I don't really know how well I can fly with other people."

Daeman35

Old 10-03-2011, 04:59 PM

(I wanted to wait for Andraus and graxdon.... I dont know why they havent replied yet. Dont want to get too far ahead of them.)