Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-12-2011, 09:51 PM

The Elder sniffed the posien, and stiffend. "I know that smell.....Its of Djinn making, but does not belong to the djinn....You know of The Tribe from the East, correct? Moonlight tribe?" he asked her.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 11-12-2011, 09:52 PM

"of course," she said. She knew much of the moonlight tribe. The two tribes never got along.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 05:12 AM

The Elder tapped his finger "This isnt the first Time the Humans have come to our planet. A Crashed Pod, which Carried 20 humans, Crashed in the east. The humans Carried an Artifact of strange making. The Word's written on it where G.E.C.K. .The Moonlight tribe killed these humans, but took the G.E.C.K. They Found Books inside that Explained the Use's of it. " he said to her. "If I remember right, it was To Re-write life. Say, you have Grow a Cabage, but you want to Grow Strawberrys. The G.E.C.K. re-writes the 'DNA' from the Plant, and turns it into another Object, such as strawberrys." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 03:19 PM

"so the moonlight tribe are trying to frame us so the humans will attack us?" she asked.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 03:28 PM

"Thats the short version, im afraid. The full version is that Once the moonlight tribe see that we failed, and we will fail against their machinery, The humans will be weak enough for a Full scale attack. I believe they want to steal the Other G.E.C.K." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 03:35 PM

"so this means the humans only attacked us cause they thought we killed the others so what do we do. Do we try talking to the humans?" she asked.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 03:38 PM

"I dont know, but the Clan needs to prep itself. If war comes, we will need everything we got." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 03:44 PM

"but we could prevent war against the humans if we talk to them. i could do it. if i am unsucessful i can come back and help prepare for battle," she said to him.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 03:48 PM

The Elder sighed. "Fine. Try and speak with these humans." he said. "But take a Squad with you, dont go alone." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 03:52 PM

"I will father," she said taking the arrow. She gather two others both of which were her friends and she went into the woods. She told them the truth as they walked and they agreed not to tell her father. They emerged from the woods were she ahd been earlier and saw him still standing there. She walked forward and gave him the arrow. We were both right. it wasn't my tribe and it was from the GECK thing. A rival tribe, the moonlight tribe is trying to get the humans to destroy us then they would destroy you," she said to him.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 03:53 PM

"Wait, How did they get the G.E.C.K? there are only two in Existence, and One was...." he began.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 03:57 PM

"was lost when the humans who had it were attack. the moonlight tribe has it. they are trying to blame my tribe. my father wants me to speak with the leader of the humans

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 04:25 PM

"So this is where Exodus 3 landed....." he said. "That must be what happend to New jersulaem. they have a G.e.c.k.......we can t let them have it, or we will be in serious shit. "He said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 04:50 PM

"you better hope the don't cause then it will be a full scale war. You have to talk to the other humans and get them on our side cause i don't want a three way war," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 05:26 PM

"The Garden of Eden Creation Kit is a Sensitive Device. It needs Prime care, and it might be the one shot we have at Rebuilding our Homeworld. if we can get the two, we can Start Project 'Recreation' "he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 05:48 PM

"good luck with that no one gets into Moonlight territory by themselves. Tell you what. I will help you get it if you get the other humans to join my people in an alliance," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 06:16 PM

"Just tell them they have the G.E.C.K. and the Entire army is going to support you. No way are they going to miss a chance like this" he said to her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 07:11 PM

"ok then lets go to them then i will help you get the GECK back. You can't attack the moonlight tribe head on. There is a certain way it must be done," she said then began walking towards the human base, leaving her bow and arrows by a tree so they wouldn't attack her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-14-2011, 06:10 AM

Noble Member of the Djinn Tribes.

Name : Natallae (Na-tall-lay)
Moon Cycle : 20
Bio : Natallae is the daughter of the tribe's lead warrior, who trains all other members who wish to learn how to hunt and be a warrior. Having been hoping for a son her father was very unhappy with her birth but she soon began to show great potential in fighting. Being stealthy and quiet by nature Natallae soon learned the way of the hunt, but devoted herself to war tactics and fighting, to one day fulfill her fathers shoes when he passes.
Rank in Tribe : *Warrior/hunter
Weapon : her massive sword and bow and arrow when hunting
Ability :*turns into a Cheetah made out of energy
Pic:

Andraus

Old 11-14-2011, 12:27 PM

"um......"Behind him, there were soldiers and Tanks moving forward."did I forget to mention I had this conversation bugged?" he asked her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-14-2011, 12:30 PM

"well you didn't tell me and you saved time but like i said we can't just charge in there. Even with all of your weapons you won't be able to get them back. There are more of them then of my tribe. The rest of the forest belongs to them, but like i said i have a plan," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-14-2011, 03:34 PM

"Im doubting the generals will listion. They have Searched for the Magic Bullet to Rebuild the Homeworld for years, and now that they have the chance, I doubt they are going to take any chances." he said to her. "They are going all out, and are going to total war to prevent the loss of their home"he said to her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-14-2011, 10:18 PM

"if they go to total war then the idiots will loose all of those men. One of the moonlight tribe is like 15 of your men," she said.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-14-2011, 11:11 PM

((I'll just hop in if that's alright))

Natallae had been training when her father had walked out in his normal garb, making all warriors in the practice arena stop what they were doing. Sheathing her sword she and then others perked up their ears and listened respectfully. The tall general and leader looked over them and then sighed softly. "The king has informed me that the princess is going on a mission to talk with the new people in our lands, to hopefully form a peace. We all know that these small people are capable of betrayal and misleadings, so the king has asked for me to send out the best warrior for this negotiation mission." he explained and then looked over them. "Who here knows the language of those people, if so step forward." he commanded and Natallae and a few others stepped forward. he then looked them each over and stopped at his daughter, looking at her with all seriousness. "You have the most years expierence out of this bunch, are you sure you are up to protecting the princess at all costs?" he asked and she flashed her bright white teeth. "I am father." she said with all courage. "Then go, you will find her not far from here. May the gods be with you." he whispered and put a hand on her head. she gave a soft purr and then jumped back and took off into the trees. She ran swiftly and then seeing her princess she dropped down from the tree and landed next to her, and knelt on one knee. "My princess... I was sent by the King to protect you..." she presented herself humbly.

((hope that's okay ^-^ ))

Andraus

Old 11-14-2011, 11:15 PM

"You forget, we have technology on our side. Tanks, Battle ships, Vital Suits, Plasma Weapons, Explosives, the works. " he said to her, entering his Vital Suit "We have an army of over 7 thousend." he said.