Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 11-14-2007, 06:13 AM

"Alright. I'll be back in 2 hrs or less. See you later" Anglie replied, happily. She transformed into a bird and flew to the teleporting station. When she arrived in Pluto, she was amazed the everything was back to normal. 'No more Jupiter soldiers. Yay!' she thought. She flew to the castle and changed back to herself. "Mom! Dad!" she caled, as she ran throughout the castle, running towards the throne room. They were there. "You're back! How are you doing?" she asked them.
"We're fine, the Jupiter soldiers knocked us out, but we're fine now." her dad replied.
"Anglie! where have you been? W've been worried" her mother said.
"I went to Saturn, and the helped. But we're busy making plans, so I won't be around for a few days." Anglie replied.
"Ok, we were worr-"
"worried? thats why I came back. To tell you that I was fine" Anglie cut her mother off, finishing her sentance.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-14-2007, 03:07 PM

Idox turned over to Stharn. "So I assume you'll take Mars, then?"
"Yes, General."
"I assume you have plans for it?"
"I do indeed. Drilling for oil in the ice caps, using the ice caps as chunks of dry ice to be used in chemical weaponry, and using the kinetic energy of the flow of the planet's core to power cities. Natural energy at a low cost, and the oil to use as grease for machinery."
"One step ahead of the game as always, Stharn. You've earned your promotion already."
"Thank you, General."
Idox was very pleased. "You're good with technology, right? Aside from ships?"
"Somewhat, but I'm assuming we could find someone better."
"Then let's get all the people we can. I have a different plan for taking over Earth."

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-15-2007, 03:03 PM

"I have to go. I'm supposed to be back in 2 hrs. from when I left there. Bye mom, dad!" Anglie shouted, as she transformed and flew the the teleporter.
She arrived on Saturn, and found the General and Idox.
"I'm back" she said, "I'm ready to help"

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-15-2007, 06:08 PM

Idox turned to the two of them. "Our assault on Jupiter was well-planned, I'll admit," he began, choosing his words carefully. "But Earth will be expecting an assault such as that. They may be a smaller planet, but they're the first one with life, and therefore have the most technology, as they've had more resources to develop with. All planets can block their teleportation systems from others. What we need is to hack Earth's teleporting mainframe and enable teleporting from, but not to, here. This way, we can launch an assault on the inside, and then use ships as a second wave to take the planet."

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-16-2007, 02:49 PM

"That's true. They are smart. So then after we take over, we shall allow them to teleport here that way our soldiers can teleport back?" Anglie askked.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-16-2007, 07:01 PM

No. We destroy them from the inside out, and we don't activate the teleportation systems until we firmly control Earth. We'll bring cargo ships and load the soldiers in there.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-16-2007, 10:16 PM

"Gotcha. So, when are we going to put this plan into action? And what about Mars? Before or after Earth? Or maybe I can get Pluto's soldiers to help so we can take both at the same time. That way neither can help the other. And finally how can I help? Do you need me to transform into something?" Anglie asked.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-16-2007, 10:51 PM

"Mars comes second," he laughed. "We'll take it after we've surrounded it with Earth AND Jupiter.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-17-2007, 12:51 PM

"Alright" Anglie said happily and nodded, "So when do we carry out the plans?"

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-18-2007, 05:31 AM

"As soon as possible," he laughed.

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 11-19-2007, 12:43 PM

((I'm going to start in a town on the same plant as you))

Lina walked throw the town slowly she need to find a girl call Anglie. She walked for a couple of hours. But couldn't find her.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-20-2007, 06:18 AM

"Alright, Should we start now? I can get some of Pluto's soldiers to come and help" Anglie replied, "oh, should I transform into anything that can help us?"