rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:38 PM

• Yeah so, Deji told me to do this because she knows that I'm an extremely witty writer and I need to practice writing about other things than making satires of what junior high and high school is REALLY like. So if you have read Deji's thread you will know the deal, don't post here until I'm finished (which will be like...never) and PM me if you have a comment, or post in my quest thread. Here is Deji's 100 Drabbles because I have to give her credit too. Oh yeah, and I'm using her topics as well because I'm a lazy butt and don't feel like making my own (and she told me that I could use hers).

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:39 PM

• Themes;

01. Beat
    02. Selfish
    03. Empty
    04. Disaster
    05. Nothing
    06. Everything
    07. Tangible
    08. Garage
    09. Pen
    10. Lost
    11. Poster
    12. Why
    13. Sound
    14. Out
    15. Fool
    16. Negative
    17. Glossy
    18. Tonight
    19. Longer
    20. Basket
    21. Fault
    22. Lipstick
    23. Attention
    24. Ride
    25. Back
    26. Smile
    27. Fluffy
    28. Pity
    29. Hope
    30. Rain
    31. Crayons
    32. Beast
    33. Counting
    34. Squeeze

35. House
    36. Sit

37. Dare
    38. Learn
    39. Forgotten
    40. Laughter
    41. Marked
    42. Good
    43. Strawberry
    44. Intellect
    45. Quick

46. Level
    47. Percent

48. Scam
    49. Best
    50. Twitch
    51. Loser
    52. Celebrate
    53. Finale
    54. Sacrifice
    55. Hold
    56. Purple
    57. Through
    58. Live
    59. Diary
    60. Here
    61. Overdone
    62. Wish
    63. Babies
    64. Safety
    65. Precious
    66. Light
    67. Redo
    68. Yes
    69. Power
    70. Plus
    71. Time
    72. Question
    73. Tell
    74. Levitate
    75. Science
    76. Boots
    77. Rift
    78. Enough
    79. Mine
    80. From
    81. Collide
    82. More
    83. Toy
    84. Leaning
    85. Well
    86. Never
    87. Pain
    88. Dungeon
    89. Toxic
    90. Damn
    91. Save
    92. Joke
    93. Grow
    94. Yawn
    95. Catch
    96. Zen
    97. Xylophone
    98. Become
    99. Print
    1oo. Love & Hate

Bold means that I have already done those.

Last edited by rakwel; 08-21-2009 at 05:21 PM..

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:42 PM

• Characters;

Janine- She's bored with life, wants a little adventure.
    First person- This person is basically me, or a person almost exactly like me with a different first name :] (As in, this will be used a lot, and this is when I say "I")
    The Foux Sisterhood- Allie, Georgia, Harriet, and Vicky. They're the inseperable foursome that often compare their acts to the Siterhood of the Traveling Pants books. That series, is their SOUL.
    Alice- She's a slacker, doesn't get a lot of things so she justs forgets about it. She doesn't have the effort to do the things she doesn't understand.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:45 PM

• 1. Beat

Sitting in Math class was hard, and Janine hated it. The Math wing was right next to the music wing, and Janine's math classroom was right next to the band room. During the period that Janine had math, there was the percussion ensemble. Although the walls were soundproof, Janine could feel the beat of the bass drum. The beat went through the floor, up the leg of her desk, through her elbo the rested on her desktop, up her hard and to her head. The distinct "boom, boom, boom" completely in time was a pain in the ass.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 05:00 PM

• 2. Selfish

I've had it with babysitting, the twins were a pain. Jackie only like things that were purple, and Pattie only likes things that are purple or green. So it becomes this huge problem, Jackie is playing with her purple toy, but then Pattie decides that she wants to play with Jackie's purple toy. Then I suggest that they share, and the twins give me a glare like saying, "I just went diarrhea three timesin a row, and if you don't make me happy, I'll do it again." Babysitting sucks.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 05:14 PM

• 3. Empty

The four girls: Allie, Vicky, Harriet, and Georgia suck into the warehouse. Vicky used her favorite hair accessory (and plain metallic black bobby pin) to pick the lock then Georgia helped her push the extremely heavy door open a crack. Allie and Harriet had run back to the car to get the candles and food to have a very Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants meeting (you know, in the closed aerobics place). When they ran back with all of the things they saw that Vicky and Georgia were standing a couple feet inside the warehouse looking at something. When Allie and Harriet walked in they saw what the two were looking at: a room the size of a football feild, full of absolutely nothing. It was completely empty.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 05:28 PM

• 4. Disaster

I was in the car when it happened, I was surfing through the stations on the radio, waiting for my mom to tell me to stop. I glanced up when I heard a loud sound, that's when I saw it. A plane had just crashed into the World Trade Center, and shortly after, another one went into the other one. I screamed, "MOM! TURN AROUND! NOW!" We both knew that we had just witnessed one of the most horrible terrorist attacks in history, and that this could only lead to a disaster.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 06:06 PM

• 5. Nothing

When Janine first saw him, the blueness of his eyes, the way he stood, the way his hair whisped over his right eye, she knew he was the one. Well, not the one, but you know, the one that you can't stop thinking about but you know isn't going to last forever. Anyway, when she saw him she stared at where he had been standing long after he had walked away. The girl in the desk next to Janine said, "What's up?" Janine said quietly, "Oh...nothing."

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:33 PM

• 6. Everything

His name was Colin. Janine loved the named Colin, it was sweet but kind of harsh at the same time. Colin was what Janine saw as perfect. He had the best blue eyes that you could spot from across a room, his dirty blonde hair glowed, and he wasn't too tall and wasn't too short. Colin was perfect. And as of right now, he was everything to Janine (even though he didn't know that she existed).

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:46 PM

• 7. Tangible

English class. This was Alice's least favorite class. It was boring, all they did in ninth grade Englsih was read what was though to be "great literature" and study vocabulary. There was one word that Alice could never get, and that word was Tangible. Which one was tangible? Being able to feel it or being a state of mind? Websters Dictionary didn't help, all it said was a bunch of big words that Alice didn't understand. Tangible is the worst word ever created by human kind.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:56 PM

• 8. Garage

The official meeting place of the Faux Sisterhood. They did everything there in Georgia's garage. It was a nice place, and it didn't feel like a garage. There was a sofa, a TV, a foozball table, and a computer. The Garage was a pretty sweet place for the foursome.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:19 PM

• 9. Pen

The red caligraphy pen sat on the desk. The red Sanford caligraphy pen, it was kind of like a Sharpie but has a different kind of point. The point is rectangular and comes off like a marker, but when you turn it on it's side it comes out with a pretty shape that is different than most. I like to create other people's signatures, mine comes out really pretty. I can never get the letter M right though, and names with more than two tall letters.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:26 PM

• 10. Lost

That afternoon, after seeing Colin for the first time, Janine wandered lost around school. All of her friends feared for her, Janine knew her way around that school like the back of her hand.

"Where's English?" Janine asked her best friend Emily in a daze.

"Room 466 Janine. Are you okay?" Emily replied. Janine wasn't okay, she was in love.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:33 PM

• 11. Poster

That night, Janine told Emily what had happened. How she was in love with Colin. Emily laughed, "You know me Janine, I don't believe in love at first site." Janine replied jokingly, "Screw you." It got worse, during lunch Emily pressured Janine into walking up to Colin and introduce herself.

Janine walked slowly up to him with Emily right behind her. Colin turned to Janine and she said, "Uhh...hi." Janine's mind went blank, what do you say next? Should I tell him that I'm in love with him? Thankfully, Emily stepped in, "I'm Emily," she said confidently, "And this is Janine. If you need any help learning you way around, we sit over there." Colin smiled and thanked her.

As they walked away Emily said, "YOU IDIOT! YOU COULD HAVE PUT A POSTER UP SAYING 'I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU.'"

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:43 PM

• 12. Why

At the end of the day, Janine was still in a daze, and as she went to her locker she wasn't really aware of what was going on. While putting her books in her bag Johnny walked up to her, "Hey Janine, do you, uh, want to go to a movie on Friday?" Not really understand, Janine replied, "Why?"

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:50 PM

• 13. Sound

First period English was going to be the best forty minutes of Janine's life. Colin had been transfered to that class, and Janine was exstatic. Just the sound of Colin's voice when he asked her teacher, "Where do I sit?" made Janine feel tingly inside. Love is an amazing feeling, and she knew it.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:06 PM

• 14. Out

In gym class Janine kept picturing Colin instead of Coach Dollets, and all of the girls were looking at her. Emily punched Janine in the shoulder, "You're up, now go get the bat and hit the ball." Janine walked up slowly, and picked up the bat. Amazingly, she hit the ball in one try but she didn't run fast enough to first base, because soon enough Coach Dollets yelled, "OUT!"

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:10 PM

• 15. Fool

Later that day Janine was at her locker again when Colin walked up to her. For a second, Janine thought she couldn't breath and than she said really quickly, "Do you want to go to a movie on Friday?" Colin said, "I was going to ask you what the Englsih assignment was, but sure!"

After Colin walked away and Janine closed her locker she ran over to Emily and let out a silent scream. "You're such a fool Janine," Emily said smiling.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:15 PM

• 16. Negative

For the next two days, Janine felt like she was floating on air. But there was something wrong with Emily, she was so negative. It wasn't long before Janine figured it out, Emily's best guy friend Joey was dating this girl that Emily hated. Janine knew it, Emily was so negative because she secretly liked Joey...

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:29 AM

• 17. Glossy

Janine put her music on really loudly so that she could hear it from the bathroom, and prepared for her movie date with Colin. She took out all her makeup: eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner, and her favorite, glossy lip gloss. That was the name: Glossy Lip Gloss and on it had shiny lips, it was clear but gave your lips the perfect gloss.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:41 PM

• 18. Tonight

Tonight was the night, tonight was Janine's first date with someone that she really felt that she was in love with. This night had to be perfect.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-21-2007, 07:21 PM

• 19. Longer

"Can I walk you home?" Colin asked Janine after the movie had ended. Janine smiled and nodded. As they walked out Janine asked, "So, why did you move here?"

Colin said, "My dad works with the railraod, and he got transfered." Janine nodded. They talked a little more about life until they walked up to Janine's house. "Well, I'll see you Monday," Janine said when Colin quickly kissed her on the lips. Janine's heart skipped a beat and she smiled, if only the kiss had lasted a little longer.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:59 PM

• 20. Basket (WOOT! 1/5 OF THE WAY THROUGH!)

When Dad died we got tons of baskets. There were all kinds of them, baskets with tons of different kinds of muffins, baskets with chocolate, baskets full of soaps and shampoos, there was even a basket full of raw meat. Now whenever I see a gift basket I cringe, so when I caught my boyfriend kissing another girl and he gave me tons of flowers and gift baskets I hated him even more.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-21-2007, 09:03 PM

• 21. Fault

Jason knew that it was his fault, I just wanted him to admit it. I just couldn't imagine why he would ever do that. And two weeks after I told him I loved him and he told me that he loved me. But I knew that we could never get together again, especially since he knew that I hated gift baskets.

rakwel
team spike.

Old 08-22-2007, 02:53 PM

• 22. Lipstick

Janine never wore lipstick, it was something she just didn't like. It made her face look fake, and no color ever fit her naturally tan skin and redish/light pink lips. Even on her second date with Colin, she refused to put on the dark pink lipstick her mother suggested. She put the same clear Glossy Lip Gloss that worked on her previous date.