Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-26-2011, 10:24 PM

Izzy blushed and then smiled at Myoujin. She then stood and hugged him tightly. "That woulld make me extremely happy." she said softly and then let him go. She then kissed his cheek and chuckled. "I'm glad you like regular old izzy, cuz I really don't like Izzy gates either. " she aid and then looked at her wings as she spread them. "How, will these things be hidden now?" she askes curiously as she looked at Myoujin. "You're cute when you're nervous by the way." she added lightly and teasingly.

Malcom was walking when he noticed a small cat and a girl. Confused he walkekd towards the girl. "Umm excuse me, is that your cat?" he asked softly.

((Had to bring him in somehow))

EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:02 AM

Ekiri picked up her cat and stood up. She held Pikoro tight against her chest. This man was tall and older looking. What's was with all of these older men here today. She blinked up at him, confused. "Y-yes. This is Pikoro. I know I'm not supposed to have pets in school, but please don't tell anyone." She bit her lip, nervously.

((Myoujin is a girl ^^; ))
Myoujin stared at her wings. "I'm not sure." As Izzy spoke again, Myoujin blushed vigorously. "Oh? You think so?" She was even more nervous now. What was going through her head, she didn't know? Everything was going blank. Myoujin felt stiff. "Well, um. What did you do the last time your wings came out?" She asked, trying to be helpful.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 04:36 AM

Yuki smiled and got to cooking.She made what her parents would always make her.She made their famous ramen.She made Kosuke's extra spicy and giggled.As she served the meal she poured herself a glass of wine even though it wasn't her.None of this was her normal behavior.She nervously poured the wine into Kosuke's glass and served the meal to him and stood there.Like an idiot.So she finally sat down and stared at him."S-so how do you like the food...Is it good?"

Jacob was in a sprint now.He could see the mansion.It was so close,but so far away.He remembered it so well.The nights he would sneak into the house and stay the night.He could almost fly,but her lost that privilege a long time ago.He arrived at the door,but stopped to catch his breath.He was nervous and hoped Izzy remembered him somehow.He knocked on the door and waited for his fate.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-27-2011, 05:23 AM

Malcom smiled watching the little girl squeeze her cat close. "Its fine, just keep it hidden... And don't make it a daily habit okay? You're really not supposed to bring animals to school." he said lightly and then petted the small cat onthe head lightly. "Ive always loved cats." he said happily and grinned widely.

Izzy winked and then hearing her words she frowned. "I-I don't remeber.... I only ever... Once..." she said and clutched at her head as she thought about it. Her keen ears then picked up the soft knocking and she looked at MyouJin. "Ill be right back." she said and hurried to the door. Opening it her eyes widened and she hugged him tightly. "Jake..." she whispered painfully, and releieved as she clung to him. "Tell me it's really you... Please..." she begged softly.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 05:34 AM

Jacob was relieved to see Izzy open the door.He clung to her and held her tight to his chest."Yes..."He whispered."It really is me...."Jacob buried his head in Izzy's soft flowing hair.It smelled so sweet almost like cherry blossoms blooming in the spring.He held her tight and whispered to her."You remember...."He didn't even feel the hot stream of tears flowing from his eyes.All he wanted was Izzy back in his life and for Yuki to be happy.He wanted to be a better brother and a better boyfriend.No.....He wanted to be Izzy's husband.He looked longingly into Izzy's eyes trying to find some hint that she was ready for a life with him...Forever...Until death did they part.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-27-2011, 06:56 AM

Pikoro twitched his head away. "Oh cut the crap. I can tell you know." Ekiri gasped and quickly put her hand over the small cat's mouth. He bit her finger. "Ow!!" Pikoro sighed. "There's no use hiding it." He jumped from her arms and looked up at the man. "I don't know who you are or what you want, but you better let me know quick, before I start to raise hell." Ekiri looked surprised and picked the cat back up. "I'm sorry. He's a bit headstrong sometimes."

Kosuke pushed the wine glass away from him. "I'm sorry if this expensive, but I don't drink. And maybe you shouldn't either." He took a bit of the ramen. He nodded in approval. "Plus you're probably more likely to rape me when you're drunk." He kept on eating, not really giving much care to it.

Myoujin nodded as Izzy went to answer the door. After it had been a few minutes passed, she decided to peek her head around the corner.. for some reason her blood began to boil. Jacob. Why was he here? He's been causing nothing, but trouble for Izzy. Myoujin felt herself in tears of anger. She ran to the stairs and to the upper level. She didn't know where she was going, but she swung open the nearest door. It seemed to have been the master bedroom. Again, Myoujin didn't care. She crawled under the bed and sobbed. why did this bother her so much, but it did and it bothered her a lot. She felt like she couldn't move.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 07:30 AM

Yuki looked down at her food and ate in silence.She felt tears prick at her eyes and felt her body begin to tremble.Something about this moment seemed familiar.She gasped in horror.Yuki fell to the floor and began screaming.This scene was right before her parents had died.The house...The blazing fire...It all came back to her.She screamed."I'm sorry!!Mommy don't go!!"Her tears were now sobs of pain and agony.She was rocking back and forth in hopes of getting rid of this horrid memory,but it wouldn't go away.Her whole body trembled violently.Yuki had lost all love in her life.First her parents...Then Jacob...Even all her friends had left her in the cold.Now she would lose Kosuke....She realized then that she would forever be alone....With no one to love.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-27-2011, 07:39 AM

Kosuke jumped to his feet, making the chair fall back. He knelt down to Yuki. "Yuki?" He put his hand on her shoulder and leaned her up. He shook her. "Come on, Yuki snap out of it." Had he done something? What was wrong with her? Kosuke was nearly pleading her to stop. "Yuki. Talk to me. You need to tell me what's wrong."

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 07:47 AM

Yuki heard a voice from somewhere.It was Kosuke.She reached out for him and ended up falling into his arms somehow calming her sobs."Don't leave me...Please...Just..."Yuki had calmed down and Kosuke's beating heart had made her tired and incoherent to the world around her.She fell asleep and fell into a deep peaceful sleep and dreamed.She dreamed about Kosuke and the day they would get married......The day the would fall in love....The day she fell asleep in his arms.Listening to the beating of his heart...

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-27-2011, 02:56 PM

Izzy looked into Jake's eyes and cupped his cheek. "Im so happy you're here..." she whispered lovingly and was about to kiss him when she heard running. "Satoshi!" she called surprised and then pulled Jake inside. "I don't know what is wrong with her..." she said softly and then looked up at him with love. "Please help me find her, I'm sure she hasn't gone far..." she said and then leaned up and kissed him deeply. "Dont ever leave me again..." she whispered and slowly her wings folded into her skin and the dimonds left. "Ill go to the second floor, can you search the third floor?" she asked softly. "Shes helped menso much, I want to help her too."

Malcom was shocked as the cat spoke, and rather rudely at that. But he shouldn't be surprised, since he was what he was, and Jake had been that demon angel, tryin to regain his wings by protecting him. "Well that's fine, but you really need to keep him quite, if it were any body else they wouldtske your cat and give it to the governement to let them expirement on it." he said and then smiled at her. "But I won't tell a soul."

EmoMarionette

Old 07-27-2011, 03:52 PM

Ekiri gripped Pikoro closer to her chest. Would they really do do that to her dear friend? Ekiri nodded. "Yes. I will." She jumped as the bell rang almost louder than normal. "Um excuse me, but I need to get to class. I would like to speak to you again if that's alright." Pikoro jumped in. "Ekiri! You don't even know him. " She put him in her bag and smiled. "Don't worry. I feel I can trust you in this."

Kosuke nodded. He hadn't realized how much of an impact he had made in such a short amount of time. He sighed as Yuki fell asleep. He stood and carried her to her room. He set her in the bed, putting a blanket over her. Man when she's out she is out. He stared, lingering his eyes on her sleeping face. He sat down and sighed. He grabbed his bag and tookk out the picture of his sister and gripped it tightly.

Myoujin put herself in the feedle position, wanting to just disappear. She didn't know why her anger turned into uncontrollable sobs, but the tears just wouldn't stop. She wanted someone to find her, but also wanted to be alone.

Last edited by EmoMarionette; 07-27-2011 at 04:07 PM..

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 05:38 PM

Jacob was quickly pulled into the house.He suddenly felt Izzy's warm lips upon his own.He looked down at her and smiled."Yeah no problem..I'll holler."Jacob gave Izzy another quick kiss and sprinted up the stairs.His world had gone from black to a golden glow.He had Izzy back in his life.He was falling in love all over again.He reached the third floor when he had sobs coming from inside a room.He walked in and looked around."Hello?Satoshi are you in here?"

Yuki woke up the next morning in her room.She sat up and looked around.It was as if she could still feel his arms around her from last night.She got up and took a shower and walked out in her towel and went to the fridge.....Not realizing Kosuke lived with her now.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-27-2011, 06:47 PM

Kosuke woke up in a little bit of pain. He had forgotten to actually lay down before he fell asleep. Well, he didn't realize he fell asleep. he must've fallen asleep looking at the picture. He sighed and stood up. Putting the picture down, he walked to the kitchen. Yuki was standing there in nothing but a towel. Kosuke looked down, trying not to glance at her. "Ah Yuki. I know this is your house, but please try to keep in mind, that no matter how much of a smartass I am, that I'm still a hormonal teenager."

Myoujin put her hand over her mouth, trying not to gasp. Why was he looking for her? She knew he was doing it for Izzy. Whatever the reason, Myoujin still hated Jacob. She wiped away the excess tears that were blurring her vision and sniffed quietly. Myoujin crawled even more under as much as she could keep herself hidden.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 08:53 PM

Yuki heard Kosuke's voice and turned a deep shade of crimson.She looked at him and giggled nervously."I-I'm sorry Kosuke,I woke up knowing spring break started and didn't even think about you being here...I mean I know your here but I didn't-I'll shut up. "Yuki ran up to her room to change into a simply form fitting white dress.She did her hair in pigtails and came back down."Hehehe id this better?"She smiled hoping to get his nod of approval.

Jacob heard something,or someone under the blankets.He ripped them off.He went to the door and yelled to Izzy."Hey Izzy I found her!"He turned his attention back to Satoshi."Ok why are you crying?"Jacob as so confused as to why this girl was so upset."Look,you don't have to tell me,but make up your mind on if you're a boy or girl.You'll just confuse yourself when your grow up."

EmoMarionette

Old 07-27-2011, 10:02 PM

Kosuke looked at her. "You sure are fast." He looked her over a bit more in an over-dramatic thinking pose. "Well, it's much better than what you had on yesterday if I do say so myself, but..." he thought for a second. "I think nice necklace would do well with that outfit." he nodded and looked through the fridge. He decided to pour himself a glass of milk.

Myoujin glared at Jacob. "I know very well that I'm a girl. I wouldn't have a problem if the dojo at school wasn't sexist. They think all girls are prissy and should never fight." Myoujin sighed. "And I certainly wouldn't have to hide if it weren't for you. I don't know who you are or why you came to our school, but if you mess things up any more, you will be in a world of pain. I assure you."

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2011, 10:25 PM

Yuki ran up to her room and found a golden heart necklace.She ran back down and handed it to Kosuke."Help me put it on?"She smiled and her stomach was full of butterflies.She wasn't sure why,but she always wanted Kosuke's approval on everything.She was even wearing black heels and for Yuki that was abnormal.

Jacob growled."Look here kid,I've made mistakes,but I can admit it.Don't make threats you can't back up got it?"Jacob was in Satoshi's face now.He was pissed and didn't want some little girl thinking she was better than him.He was going to make Izzy fall in love with him just like before.The bonus would be it pissing off Satoshi.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-28-2011, 12:29 AM

Izzy had been searching for awail until she heard Jacob call. Bounding up the steps she hurried into the room and seeing Jake leaned over she guessed Satoshi had hidden herself under the bed. Hurrying to the other side she then knelt down and looked underthe bed. "Satoshi? Is everything alright? What's wrong?" she asked and then reached out to the girl. "Come here please... Let's talk this out..." she said gently like talking to a scared puppy.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-28-2011, 12:46 AM

Myoujin quickly retorted. "Then surely you'll understand to not screw things up anymore." As Izzy came in, Myoujin narrowed her eyes downward. "You can call me Myoujin. That was my birth given name." She grabbed her hand and crawled out from under the bed. She tried her best not to even look at Jacob. The tension between the two was high. Keeping herself in the room she backed away from Izzy and Jacob as much as possible. She leaned against the wall. "Well, what did you want to talk about? I screwed up by letting my emotions get in the way, so there's nothing to talk about, is there?"

Kosuke clipped the necklace together. "There. Looks good." he sighed. What was he doing? "Listen, Yuki. I want you to know that there are reasons I can't get close to you. If the people who, well, I'm not on good terms with find out there's someone or something important to me, they won't hesitate to take or destroy it." he looked away and put the milk carton down.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-28-2011, 05:37 AM

Yuki looked at him.A waterfall of tears started streaming down her now pale cheeks.Why was Kosuke doing this to her?She ran to him and hugged him hiding her tears in his warm strong chest."Please don't say stuff like that....Just love me ok?"Yuki looked up at him with desperation.Jacob didn't show her love anymore and if he did her didn't show it.Yuki just held on to Kosuke for dear life....And for the sake of her heart.

Jacob looked at Myoujin and smirked."There is absolutely nothing to talk about...That is...Unless you would like to explain to Izzy how you mouthed off to me."Jacob smiled innocently at Izzy knowing Izzy had a soft spot for innocence.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-28-2011, 10:43 PM

Malcom nodded and smiled. "Ill see you at lunch. I sit outside under the oak tree." he said and then walked back to the office, to he teased by the staff for flirting with the librarian.

Izzy looked at Myoujin and then to Jake. Her eyes softening at him she slowly shook her head. "I don't know what happened, but I'm not one to judge." she said gently and then fixed Myoujin's hair lightly. "How about I make you two some drinks? Would you like to help Myoujin?" she asked gently, wondering if she talked to her alone She would explain what was wrong. "Jake do you want to grab me some clothes from my room for me, since my shirt is ripped and my pants are dirty?" she asked and then flashed him a loving, yet seductive smile as she looked at him. She then gently pulled Myoujin towards the door, knowing Jake would have seen the miscivious glimer in her eyes and want to go snooping around her room.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2011, 05:25 AM

Jacob flushed a crimson red and smiled."Yeah no problem baby."He want to her room and as much as he wanted to he went straight to her closet.He was about to grab a t-shirt when he had an idea.He removed his own shirt revealing his sculpted abs.He grabbed a pair of sweats and went back down to Izzy and Myoujin and smiled at Izzy."Here you go love."He smiled and tilted his head knowing no one could resit his boyish charm.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-29-2011, 05:42 AM

Myoujin nodded. "Sure. I'll go with." She followed Izzy to the kitchen. "So what would you like me to help with?" She then saw Jacob coming downstairs. With every word he spoke, Myoujin couldn't help, but think to herself Is he really this cheesy or his he just trying to piss me off? Myoujin sighed and rolled her eyes trying to ignore it, but there was nothing at all for her to do, so she just stood therthere, looking down and kinda stupid.

Kosuke rubbed Yuki's back. "I'm sorry, but this is just hard for me." He gripped his fist, trying not to lash out. "If you don't think I don't realize how much you care about me, you're wrong." He sighed and put his hands on her shoulder. "I understand you've gone through a rough time, but you should know you aren't the only one who has gone through hardships." He kept his eyes on the ground to his feet. He had felt like he was lecturing his sister, which made him tremble. He let go and looked back up at her.

Ekiri nodded. "I'm sorry. But I really have to get to first period. Promise you'll meet me at lunch?" She added.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2011, 06:07 AM

Yuki relaxed at the feel of Kosuke rubbing her back.She felt bad that she had only cared for herself.She had never thought of Jacob or even Kosuke and how they felt.She suddenly noticed Kosuke trembling and gasped.How could she be so selfish?She hugged him tightly and her soft cries were now sobs."I'm sorry Kosuke!I promise to never think of myself ever again!I'll think of you and Jacob and help as much as I can!"Yuki couldn't hold it in.She wanted to help her brother and Kosuke as much as she could.Kosuke had made such an impact on her life in such a short time that her connection to him had been instantaneous.She couldn't help what she said next,it was the truth.She whispered so only her and Kosuke could hear."I love you Kosuke."She was still sobbing,but what was once cries of pain were now sobs of happiness.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-29-2011, 01:31 PM

Izzy smiled gently at Myoujin as they wentinto the kitchen. Grinning softly as she looked at Myoujin he giggled. "Have you ever had sweet lemonades? I'm the master at making them, though I do like to spike them sometimes." Izzy said lightly and then grinned at Myoujin. She was about to ask what flavor she liked and then heard Jake. Shocked she nearly squeeled in delight seeing his shirt, and beautifully sculpted abs. "Thank you so much Jake." she said happily and took his shirt on pulled it on, ripping her shirt off and threw it away. She then snuggled in it and smiled happily, loving the smell of his colone on it. "Im making spiked Lemonade, do you want some Jake?" she asked softly as she took her sweatpants as well ansnkisses him soft upon the lips.

Malcom nodded and smiled. "Promise. Now get to class quickly." he said gently and waited to watch and make sure she got to her class room.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2011, 06:48 PM

Jacob smiled at Izzy and grabbed her by the waist."I'd love some baby."He chuckled at the way he was acting,but he was happy and couldn't wait to tell Yuki.Jacob licked Izzy's neck and smiled."But I'd much rather found a way to spike you little Izzy."He held Izzy close to him and when she wasn't looking he looked at Myoujin and mouthed the words"I win."And he stuck his tongue out at her as if he was a five year old child.