momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-07-2012, 04:15 AM

Cleo smiled at Eli when she patted her head. "Good! Now rest! You need not get sick or feel worse!", she said. Cleo watched Mercutio walk away. She felt the urge to follow him, so she got up then walked after him. She felt like she needed to be near him. Something was wrong, and someone needed to help him. When she caught up with Mercutio, Cleo whimpered. "Wait! Stay! What wrong?", she said.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 04:16 AM

"Excuse me, I can rest later" She muttered softly, inwardly irritated as she watched Mercurio walk off. What did he think he was doing? The eggs had just proven they were getting dangerous enough to play tricks on eachother and not just other living things anymore! It was too dangerous to go off alone. She shook her head and ran after him, ignoring Serio who was asking her what she thought she was doing. Once she reached him she grabbed his shoulder and turned him to face her. She started to say something but cleo had ran over with her so she let her do the talking for once.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 04:16 AM

Mercutio ignored Cleo, not wanting to talk to anyone, he just wanted to be alone, even though alone still meant having Delilah with him.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 04-07-2012, 04:20 AM

Nila wondered why the large dog was leaving; weren't they all a team?? She got up to her feet and started to float after them, feeling too lazy just to walk over; flying was second-nature to her after all.

"Are we going somewhere??" Nila asked, though a little hazy, "Can Nila join? Nila likes being with others," she yawned, reverting back to speaking in third person. Apparently this happened a lot whenever the bat demon got very tired.

Linni was also curious as to where they were going. "Aren't you all working together??" she questioned, situating herself on Nila's shoulder now.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 04:22 AM

Ziva moved toward Eli, Mercutio, and Cleo just enough so she could hear what was going on. Information was key to staying alive back home. Tae stayed close to Ziva, which was another one of their tactics for survival. The buddy system hadn't failed them yet. Considering that Mercutio had seemed so happy when Eli woke up, Ziva wondered just what was driving him away. It might've been something that was said before either her or Tae had gotten there.

Anya poked her head up. "Working together with others is nice. Very nice. If we can work together, I think we should."

"I hope we're sticking together." Ziva said, mostly cheery, but with a hint of worry in her voice. "Like they always say, the more the merrier."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 04:34 AM

Eli sighed softly as he refused to answer and everyone had began to gather around them. She wanted to yell at him for being stupid but not in front of everybody! She sighed inwardly, for a moment not sure what to say. She bit her lip and looked at the others, still holding Mercurio's arm in her hand. She hesitated but then gave all of them a warm smile. She didn't want to do this but as difficult as it was to get him to talk alone, she couldn't imagine in front of other's it would work well.

"We'll be right back, I just need to talk to him a bit... But yes. We're all working together because that's what will keep everyone safe." She said cheerfully before she turned back to Mercurio. She tugged him a few feet away into the trees so they had a little privacy. She then turned back to him, inwardly sighing. How did she make him understand... that this whole world depended on them, they didn't have time for this.

"Look, this lone wolf stuff may work for you most of the time, and I don't expect you to be a social butterfly... but you are a part of these team just like all chosen Easter Egg Hunters. We need to work together or the eggs can just pick us off one by one, they've just proven they more then can. You can't just take off without telling anybody or you'll get yourself or someone else killed." She said quietly, in a near whisper so only he would hear. She spoke as if she knew it from experience... whether hers or someone close to her was the only guess.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 04:39 AM

He sighed, she was the only one that she would talk to, and he didn't exactly know why either. "I almost got you killed already. You don't need me in your group." He said softly, his silky smooth voice held undertones of sadness and guilt.

(Just wanting to let you know Staria, that you never put the T in Mercutio xD you always put Mercuio.)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 04:42 AM

Cleo just wanted to help, but it was obvious she wasn't needed to help with Mercutio. Her ears fell flat on her head and she took a few steps back. She turned her head to the two girls, "We should leave. They need be alone. They can talk...". She turned her whole body in their direction then started to walk towards the girls.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 04-07-2012, 04:42 AM

Nila smiled happily at the thought of being in a group; she always wanted to be wanted somewhere and this felt like the perfect place to start. "Oh that's good Nila likes everyone here, especially him," she yawned, pointing at the white-haired man. "He's cute," Nila giggled, showing that it was quite obvious how tired she was.

And then she fell to the ground.

"Eep!"Linni suddenly went to her young charge's side, seeing if she was OK, "Nila?? Nila are you---or for goodness sake! She's asleep!" The brown bunny huffed, almost glaring at the demon.

And so she was, blissfully unaware of Linni's glares and the others reaction on what to do with her know. Nila just continued to the dreamworld.

((LOL sorry guys I have to sleep, so I'm making Nila sleep too! :XD Just bring her along and next time I come I'll have her awakne ;) Night! ))

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-07-2012, 04:49 AM

"Sticking together is a good idea. There is strength in numbers." Fiaria wasn't sure if her words would be noticed by the others. This was her way of saying she try to be part of the group if they would accept her. She wasn't accustomed to having to be accepted by a group due to her status within her clan. She leaned back against a tree waiting to see what the group would decide after the two that went on their own returned.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 04:49 AM

((i guess I was reading the name wrong xD))

"No, the eggs almost got me killed because that is what they do and why we're all here. I got hurt because I'm to use to fighting on my own and didn't think of what other people could do to help me. I just rushed in like I always do and took control. It wasn't anyone's fault but mine. Now stop this and lets go back before the others' worry" She said quietly, offering him a smile. She knew what she said was true, she just wasn't sure he would know it. What had him blaming himself? It wasn't as if she had run in front of an attack meant for him or anything...

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 04:53 AM

He sighed slightly again and nodded to her, turning into an arctic fox again walking beside her, not exactly wanting to talk anymore. Delilah sitting on his back and went along for the ride.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 04:55 AM

Ziva and Tae had stepped back a few paces, and turned their heads as to appear not to be listening. To be honest, they weren't listening to the words, but the sounds and the tones of their voices. There were many people here, and they both knew that they had some allies if others decided to depart, but from the looks of things, most of them were going to stick together, if not all.

Ziva turned to Fiaria, "I totally agree. The more of us, the better the chances of us getting through the challenges to come."

Ziva knew what it was like to not be acknowledged at all, and didn't want anyone to ever feel that way again. Tae continued to rub Anya's shoulders, but sensed that there would be movement soon. His feet left the ground as he hovered, still near Ziva.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 04:57 AM

Cleo went back over to the group, not waiting for the girls to follow. They would come with her if they wanted to. She didn't need to force them to go with her. When she got back to the 'camp' she looked around. She didn't really know what to do. Everyone was either resting, tending to their wounds, or just hanging out. But, Cleo did notice Fiaria. The girl seemed to be someone who stuck to herself. She felt bad for her. The girl seemed like she was ignored the whole time. Cleo walked up to the girl, "You being okay?".

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 04:58 AM

She sighed but patted him on the head before she turned and walked back towards the group. Inwardly she couldn't help but they were quite the group... were any of them actually socially skilled? She knew she wasn't despite how nice she was... She was just too off in her own little world and doing her own thing to really be a uniting force. She would wave at everyone before she walked to the fire where her jacket and over shirt had been drying. Finding they had finally dried she'd put them on, leaving the hood down and her ears free to twitch in the breeze.

"Anybody have any idea what we should have for lunch? Since we're all a big team now?" She asked cheerfully, curious. As she glanced towards the river, however, she realized the eggs had given them a gift without meaning to. The water monster had knocked a few fish on shore. She smiled and walked to wash some of then off and gather them up. She loved fish but what about everyone else here?

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 05:01 AM

Mercutio flopped himself down onto the ground in boredom and yawned.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 05:04 AM

Fiaria acknowledge Ziva with a nod. “There will probably be more challenges like this one and some of them might even be tougher. It’s hard to tell what dangers lay ahead.” At this point she seemed to be staring into space as her thoughts shifted from this place back to her home. They were interrupted when Cleo approached her. “I’m fine I think. I just got a few cuts from the ice.” She gave the girl a soft smile. “How about you?”

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 05:06 AM

Shoot. Ziva thought. Lunch. Lunch lunch lunch. What do I eat? What can I give Tae? We do need to eat, but what? "Well, the fish on the shore is certainly one option."

Tae nodded over in that direction, hovering to help Eli gather the fish. Ziva turned back to the group. "If anyone can't eat fish, I suppose a group could scavenge the nearby area."

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 04-07-2012, 05:06 AM

((Sorry guys, but I don't think I can keep up with this RP, it's moving so fast! ))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 05:10 AM

((I'm sorry. ;A; ))

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 05:21 AM

(( Heh. ^^; Sorry, guys. I gotta go to sleep. I shall be back at some point, I hope. XD Until I get back, just consider Tae, Ziva, and Anya kind of hovering around and following the group until I can get back.))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 05:38 AM

((I've got to get going as well. It's almost 2am here. >.<))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 05:41 AM

((I have stoofs to do...I might reply later, though. /does her dishes and takes a bath)

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 05:55 AM

Mercutio's ears twitched slightly and he watched Eli lazily. Delilah crawled into his basket and fell asleep in the warmth.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 06:01 AM

She let everyone talk among themselves in silence. She thanked Tae for his help and quickly returned to the fire. She began to make a simple fish dish with some spices from her bag. Being from her tribe it was only natural for her to be able to do such a thing as they lived primarily on fish with just a little fruit to make up the rest. She didn't seem to realize that Mercutio was watching her, her mind fully on cooking. She actually rather enjoyed making simple meals like this. It reminded her of home and growing up with her father.