Krendanya
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 03:14 PM

I love when people have a reason for why they love something, and you, Kole_Locke have a very good reason.
I never understood how people can be like I love "Homeland" and thats the end of it. So thank you to all for explaining your love. ^_-

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-19-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krendanya View Post
I love when people have a reason for why they love something, and you, Kole_Locke have a very good reason.
I never understood how people can be like I love "Homeland" and thats the end of it. So thank you to all for explaining your love. ^_-
I guess on another personal reflection why I love the book is also because I'm getting ready to make a huge change in my life so the book feels like a parody of my own life in some respects.

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 10-20-2009, 10:21 PM

I got about halfway through Crystal Shard before I had to stop for other things in life. I'm planning on going back, but my favorite characters are Gwenhuivar and Wulfgar, did I spell his name right? The barbarian boy who ended up with the dwarves...

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-21-2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakina View Post
I got about halfway through Crystal Shard before I had to stop for other things in life. I'm planning on going back, but my favorite characters are Gwenhuivar and Wulfgar, did I spell his name right? The barbarian boy who ended up with the dwarves...
Actually I don't know how it's spelled, but yea Wulfgar plays a main role in the story. That's his first appearance in the series. You're in for a treat is all I can say without giving too much away.
If you haven't you should also read the Dark Elf Trilogy, because it is the prequel to the Icewind Dale Trilogy.

Last edited by Kole_Locke; 10-21-2009 at 08:24 PM..

Vaanistia
The Celestrium
Send a message via MSN to Vaanistia

Old 10-22-2009, 01:05 AM

the drizzt series is quiet awsome. R.A Salvatore is one of the greatest authors ever. i'm rereading the entire series and thus far am on book three. Unfortunately, i only own 9 of the 13 in the Legend of Drizzt series and 2 of one of the trilogys. Drizzt is by far the best character. i think for my fav character, since i'm rereading the books, is between Dinnin, Zaknafein and Drizzt.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-22-2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaanistia View Post
the drizzt series is quiet awsome. R.A Salvatore is one of the greatest authors ever. i'm rereading the entire series and thus far am on book three. Unfortunately, i only own 9 of the 13 in the Legend of Drizzt series and 2 of one of the trilogys. Drizzt is by far the best character. i think for my fav character, since i'm rereading the books, is between Dinnin, Zaknafein and Drizzt.

Could you refresh my memory about who Dinnin is? I think that was one of Drizzt's brothers?

Vaanistia
The Celestrium
Send a message via MSN to Vaanistia

Old 10-23-2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kole_Locke View Post

Could you refresh my memory about who Dinnin is? I think that was one of Drizzt's brothers?
Dinnin is Drizzt's older brother, and he was the one who killed Nelfien, the oldest brother.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-23-2009, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaanistia View Post
Dinnin is Drizzt's older brother, and he was the one who killed Nelfien, the oldest brother.
In Homeland in the beginning during the house raid he killed his older brother so he could become the arch mage at the beginning of the book right?