sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2008, 08:04 PM

I love the anime and manga! <3
I basically ignore the last two or three episodes though. That way I stay happy, because there is no way its supposed to end like that.
I don't think i've read all of the manga, but quite a bit of it. I love it, and I love that mostly every relationship is explored.

I can never decide which character I'm most like, but I definatly used to be very simmilar to Yukino.

The story provides great character development and analysis.
<.< I think its one where when my boyfriend's sister gets older I'm going to make her get into it.
Such a good story. <3

Amiiu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2008, 02:05 AM

I read the first volume of Kare Kano in a bookstore on a little vacation on the weekend at the beginning of the school year. I thought it was pretty interesting and I probably would've stayed to read more if my parents hadn't pulled me out of the bookstore, but I can't exactly say I loved it and it was so amazing and wonderful. Although I haven't read much of it, overall I think it's okay but not amazing.

Aeris
Mistress of Materia!

Old 05-21-2008, 06:02 PM

i think the reason why the anime had such a bad ending was, I think I heard this as a rumor, but GAINAX got bored of the series so they ended it like that. XD;;

Amiiu, I suggest you read more into it, because the character development is absolutely fantastic! :heart:

Entity Traveller
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2009, 02:04 AM

I only read the first volume. It's because my public library SUCKS. -_-
At first I thought it was interesting, but then I lost interest. Wow, how short is my attention span? -_-

Yukihiru
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Yukihiru Send a message via Yahoo to Yukihiru

Old 08-21-2009, 03:34 AM

i only watch the few episode its kinda comedy and romance :angel: shes so totally love beating her boyfriend soo much :angel: there such a cute couple =3 they are both genuis and perfect couple hahahhahahahahahahha :cool:. i havent started it and is the manga good tooo? which one is more nice to view it reading the manga or watching the animation?:angel: but i prefer the animation maybe :angel: