Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 05-19-2011, 09:04 PM

Oh gosh.. I'd have to say Pride from FMA: Brotherhood, is currently my favourite villain. Even if he was using a child's body, he was still kick ass.. *-* There's also Naraku from InuYasha. >.>;;

Button
Hermit

Old 05-20-2011, 10:19 AM

I agree with Naraku from Inuyasha, definitely, he's one of my favourites.
Crocodile and Enel from One Piece too. I really like them. Their abilities are just amazing. :drool:

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2011, 04:48 AM

This is tough...well I like

• Light Yagami from Death Note
• The Humunculi from Fma: Brohood (is that how you spell those people???)
• Well Kaname isn't really a bad guy....but if he was, then I would say Kaname Kuron from
Vampire Knight! <.<
• Sojo from Black Bird
• And there's more that I cannot think of at the moment...

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 06-18-2011, 04:06 AM

I kinda like Light Yagami and Beyond Birthday from Death Note. My favorite villians would have to be the Noah family from D.Gray-Man, COME HERE TYKI, I LOVE YOU!!

Last edited by Peeblo; 08-10-2011 at 03:36 PM..

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2011, 05:36 PM

Does Crona from Soul Eater count as a bad guy? Because I love him. Poor little thing. :huggles:

Um... I thought it was going to be easier to think of these.

I love to hate Harry McDougal from Outlaw Star. I guess I have a thing for pathetic bad guys...

Oh, Roul Creed from Ergo Proxy. He was just so cool all the time. You know... until the end of the series.

I think that's all I can think of for now. I don't watch a lot of anime with bad guys in it.

Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 06-24-2011, 05:50 AM

I concur with Light from Death Note even if at the end he got in my nerves but i still like him...
others i enjoy/love
Cell from DBZ.
Demon Spade from Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Fate from Negima

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 06-26-2011, 06:01 PM

I don't consider Light as a bad guy, per say.. Mainly because he didn't think of himself as a 'bad' person. In his own mind he thought was he was doing was 'good'. In my own opinion he wasn't really 'good' nor 'bad'. Lol.

Cell, oh gawd I love him. Lol. My boyfriend prefers Frieza. Although, I do have to say, he really was a bad ass guy. xD I think he almost manage to blow up Earth or actually blew it up? I forget. He's really one cruel villain. All the people he killed.. one true evil, evil, EVIL alien thing. Lmfao.

sarofset
Jeddak of Helium

Old 07-02-2011, 01:25 AM

By far my favorite villain from any Anime is Papion from Buso Renkin. XD He's so delightfully creepy and I just love it.

I kinda really want to cosplay him on here, but I can't find a butterfly mask anywhere. :/ Girrr.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 03:40 AM

I would have to go with Cell from Dragon Ball Z. I mean, he contains the DNA and powers of all the other characters. He is perfection.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-04-2011, 07:30 AM

Hmm, my favourite villain would have to be Amaimon from Ao no Exorcist (The Blue Exorcist). I don't know if Mephisto is a villain or not, but if he is he would absalutely be my favourtie (from the same anime/manga). But then again, I think Tobi from Naruto/Shippuden is pretty cool, even though he may not be all the pretty.........