Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-01-2011, 02:07 AM

I just finished it this morning. To be honest, I was slightly thrown off by the third episode, and I must say it was quite... interesting... to say the least... *is afraid of abstract art in galleries now*

Did anyone else watch it? How did it strike you? Was it what you expected? Did you get frustrated at how useless Madoka seemed? Discuss~ :yes:

Lacrimosa
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2011, 02:52 AM

Yeah episode three seems to have surprised most people. XD

I personally really enjoyed it even though the ending was kinda expected. I loved the animation style and all the character designs were really cute. owo Plus my favourite composer was doing the soundtrack so it was pretty win all around to me.

Usually useless characters get on my nerves but for some reason Madoka didn't bother me. xD;

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 02:15 AM

My friend and I were really confused. We really liked Mami. ~_~

Yeah, the character designs were really really nice. And the music was pretty good too. I don't really keep track of composers, but I'll take your word for it~ :sweat:

Well, I was a bit torn about her too. At one point I was like "GOSH MAKE THE DARN CONTRACT AND KICK SOME BUTT ALREADY", but at other times I was more inclined to say "DON'T BE STUPID AND FALL FOR KYUUBEY'S TRAP". In the end, I thought she redeemed herself after doing almost nothing up until then...

Classik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-28-2011, 06:43 AM

I love all the characters, the 5 girls I mean. They're all unique and each have this amazing personality. I can't decide which one was my favourite. I was soo surprised with the whole series in general though. It was definitely the best magical girls anime I've ever watched.
I agree Lacrimosa about the music and animation style.
And Mami was very likable. I'm glad that they brought her back in the end. :D

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2011, 07:58 PM

I agree with you. I think the five girls were unique enough to be interesting, but similar enough to put together. And I also agree with it being a pretty memorable magical girl anime.

The computer generated effects and artwork were amazing.

Yeah, I'm glad Mami survived. Though the alternate endings sort of threw me off, it made sense in the end. :sweat:

Classik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-29-2011, 02:26 AM

I reckon Sayaka Miki had the most interesting story. Like with her wish and what happens in the end. The poor thing.

I absolutely love the episode where it shows how Homura met the others. The one where it shows her going back in time over and over again to try and change the future. ^^

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-29-2011, 12:42 PM

Yeah, it's so sweet how, in allll of the timelines, her wish is always the same. And I felt so sad when she was like "I can't love him with this body!" :cry:

Homura was noble toooo... gosh so many of their wishes have good intentions, but something goes wrong... X_x