*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2011, 09:47 PM

here's a random discussion about the anime shuffle. As always follow the ToS and be respectful.

Anyways, just a question to start the thread off, if you watched to episode 15 than skipped the rest an watched the very last, would you go back and watch the others you skipped?

MarcyTyson
Old Guy Posing As Young Girl ;)

Old 06-17-2011, 10:19 PM

Lai-lai_CHING:

I watched it all the way thru, and honestly, was dissapointed in his choice when he had his choice of so many (I like harem anime shows), it has been a while so I don't remember details, just that had I been in his place, I would have chosen that which was more deserving, the first one that cared for him in more ways than the rest ever did collectively.

Just my opinion, I could hear and feel her heart rip to shreds, and I've been in her place...not fun.

To answer your question, had I skipped ahead and seen the last ep, I dun think I woulda wasted my time going back and watching the rest, knowing the outcome. I fight that urge when I'm reading a book, or any other series I watch, I prefer to keep it in line, and it irritates me when people spoil it for me.

On a good note, it was worth watching, though I still feel he made the wrong choice...and for the wrong reason.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2011, 10:42 PM

I liked Assa... She was cool... Not to mention she took as much care of her friends as she could.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2012, 12:39 AM

woofa SHUFFLE was definitely something,lol. Thought his choice was a refreshing change since he pretty much made it what like halfway thru the series.