Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2012, 06:18 PM

I like the detective-like miniplots that are scattered through the series. Oreki is my favorite character because he reminds me of myself (in being lazy) but he's really smart and his bed hair is cute and yay. Not a fan of Chitanda but I try to not give her much mind.

Anyone else watch it? It's still running.

reddpop
weesnaw

Old 07-30-2012, 10:19 PM

Hyouka's been piquing my interest for a while, is it good? I might watch it soon. c:

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-31-2012, 05:25 PM

The only major complaint I would have about it is a moderate amount of moe from one of the members, but I like the series overall because it's pretty easy to watch and the first big plot arc was really interesting.

reddpop
weesnaw

Old 08-01-2012, 05:18 AM

Ooh, ok! Yeah, the moe thing kind of put me off at first when I saw some gifs/images of the show. I guess I'll check it out tonight, thanks!

roxxie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-17-2012, 11:27 PM

Huh, interesting, I just tried this series out this morning. It was...meh. I stopped watching after a quarter of the first episode, cause I dislike the black-haired girl (is it Chiitanda?). I find her annoying, even though all she did was smile and say a few words, as far as I watched, but. She just irked me. I do really like the main character and his "motto" haha. But eh... not for the girl. It seemed like they were "meant to be" in the series too, when I watched the opening credits. Not my cup of tea, sorry :c

cydril
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to cydril

Old 09-26-2012, 08:49 PM

I liked this show quite a lot. Its so slow I almost dropped it, but it has really nice, subtle character development throughout, very realistic. Not to mention the animation is beautiful. I know there's not a lot of source material, but I'm holding out hope for a second season someday.