GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-20-2011, 11:04 PM

This is a druggie x friend rp between FakeSunShine: and me. Do not post or I will not be happy and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

FSS: You know the deets, right? Cool.

My peeps
Name: Acid McGarvey
Hobbies: Makeovers, hair treatments, shopping, and… other things.
Appearance: http://fav.me/d48gedr
Hair- Acid’s natural hair color is a mousy brown but she dyes it a lot. Currently her hair color is a mixture of lime green, black, and hot pink and is cut in a sort of choppy/spiky pixie cut with side bangs.
Eyes- Her eyes are naturally a dark earthy green but she often wears special effects contacts and her favorites are these starburst contacts that make her eyes a pinkish lavender color.
Makeup- Acid is a cosmetology major nerding it up in the special effects department so there’s no telling what her makeup will look like from one day to the next. It all just varies.
Clothing: Acid wears a variety of colorful tube tops with dark wash (sometimes ripped) skinny jeans with either knee high boots or high top converses (sometimes of different designs or colors but usually black). She adores wearing lots of bracelets and rings, but rarely ever wears necklaces. She will wear some crazy hair accessories, but only when she feels like it. She almost always carries her doodle covered messenger bag with her which is basically her Mary Poppins bag.
Other: N/A

AND...

Name: Mason Selsdone
Hobbies: Drinking, smoking, playing guitar. (Not drug addict, just butt head)
Appearance:
Hair- White-blonde, spiky/messy.
Eyes- Crystal blue
Clothing: Jackets, jeans, t-shirts, boot/sneakers, wrist bands.
Other: N/A

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 10-21-2011, 12:14 AM

Name: Melodie Lights.
Hobbies: drawing, writing, singing, dancing... and playing the piano
other info: She going into ocupational therapy.

Hair: Originally her hair was a strawberry blonde color but she recently let her roomate Acid dye it for one of her cosmetology tests, it is now a brown/black color with red highlights in it. Something she is still taking time getting used to even though it has already been two weeks..
Eyes: They are a shockingly vibrante green. Most believe that it is a set of contacts, but it is her actual eyecolor
Clothing & accessories: For the most part she likes to wear tang tops tube tops camis, anything that doesnt have sleeves. She wears dark colored pants normally black skinny jeans that flare out at the bottom thoguh some times likes to take the crowd by surprise and wears a dress.
Make-up if any: her trademark is black eye liner with gold eyeshadow to bring out the bits of gold in her green eyes. though for most part will wear something that matches the color of her outfit or the season.
Simi recent photograph:

Name: Jared Hearts
Hobbies: riding and working on his motorcycle, ditching class, 'relaxing..'
Other info: is pretending he is a full time student when really he has basically ditched and been dropped from all but one of his classes.

Hair: a natural carrot top
Eyes: light blue
Clothing & accessories: wears a thin rope of lether with two hearts dangling from it one crached and the other whole. wears mainly black everything, with accents of red has steal toe boots a leather jacket with read trim
Make-up if any: none most of the time. other times concealer and other products to hide marks
Simi recent photograph:

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-21-2011, 01:13 AM

"TIME TO WAKE UP!" Mason yelled in a sleeping Acid's ear as he dumped a large bucket of freezing cold water on her. He knew she didn't have class until two and it was currently seven thirty in the morning; he just really wanted to make her mad because that's what Mason did. He made people mad... really mad. Most people let it go because of his 'movie star good looks and rock star ability', but Acid would always get even. They'd known each other since they were kids, even dated once. Now, they just tried to get under each others skin because they hadn't intentionally gone to the same college. They didn't even know it until they had gotten here, it had started the war. Mason couldn't help but laugh at the look on Acid's face as she jolted up from the shock of the cold because it was almost cartoon-like in the way her mouth was in the shape of an "O". "BAHAHAHA! You should see your face!" He laughed before recognizing the peeved look on her face and getting very serious. That face usually meant that he was going to get a butt-whooping. With that revelation, he dropped the bucket and ran away yelling, "GODZILLA IS AWAKENED!"

"Yeah I think... TIME TO WAKE UP!" Acid had been having one of the best and most romantic dream she'd ever had until that butt head shouted in her ear and dumped Antarctica on her. She had jolted up almost instantly, running her hands over her face to get rid of the water. She decided to let Mason get a head start before shoving aside her rainbow and peace sign blanket and running after him in her usual shorts, tank top, and socks sleep apparel. "MASON! I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!!!" She yelled, sprinting around obstacles and using walls and corners to slingshot off of.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-21-2011, 01:44 AM

Melodie was sound asleep, the covers half on her half on the floor. She lay there completely unaware of the events now going on in their dorm. She had only recently learned how to get a full nights rest with her dorm mates being... as childish as they sometimes were. She had headphones over her ears which was attached to her 'night time' itouch. Which drowned out most of any noise that could happen around her. Though it would seem today the sounds were not enough she slowly woken picking up her Itouch and looking at the time. she didnt have to be up for another two hours, this upset her slightly. She climbed out of bed and glanced at the mirror. She was in a loose tang top and her panties, her hair was a tangled mess from sleep thought she didnt care. She opened her door and steped out to look at what was going on this time, not caring that mason was a guy. she played it of as she was a complete lesbian and didnt want anything to do with either of the men in their sweet. meanwhile she was really crushing on one of them.

Jared's door to his room was open and he was not inside. He was out locating his morning fix. he had just pulled into his parking spot by there on campus sweet. he took off his helmet and made sure the little pocket inside it was buttoned, he then walked up to the door he didnt even have to leave his bike to know that his roomates were up and being quite... active this early in the morning. Either way it didnt matter to him since once he restocked he took his first dose of the day and felt... amazing. just like he always did. he put the key in the keyhole and slowly unlocked the door and opened it not really knowing what he was going to find going on inside.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-21-2011, 02:22 AM

Acid chased ofter Mason until her eyes settled and a rather thick, hard-cover book and smirked. She didn't care whose book it was since she was just going to use it hit Mason on the head, unfortunately he ducked. A scowl crossed her lips as she folder her arms across her chest and popped her hip out in a very sassy way. "You asshole..." She muttered under her breath before turning to go back into her room so she could at least put on some dry clothes and do her make up and choose which of her plethora of lovelies she would need this morning. "You wait Mason... one night when you forget to keep aware, I'm going to make you look like a girl.... With LOTS of PINK... You wait. And you know I've got the damn hair extensions that match your hair color and a shit load of pink make up, but you just wait I've got tons more goodies for you Mason... you just wait..." She said as she walked of, sounding kind of crazy.

Mason chuckled and shook his head. He noticed Jared and nodded a hello to him like guys do some times. Then his eyes made their way over to Melodie and looked her over with is infamous grin before he let out a low whistle. "Whoo! Love panties Melodie!" He said, laughing after shooting her a wink.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-21-2011, 10:10 PM

Jared nodded back to Mason before going to the kitchen and got a glass of water. which he quickly finished and then poured another glass this one he drank more slowly. he headed for his room though did stop to watch Melodie flirt, He could tell that she must like him, though to everyone she was seen as a lesbian so.. no one thought she could actually LIKE a male.

Melodie looked at her panties they were black lace, very lovely indeed. She winked back to him and then strutted her stuff while advancing on him, before pinning him to the wall with not only her hands but her body as well. She was a girl who loved to play the tease. " They are lovely arent they?" she agreed before bitting his neck. She made a point to leave a mark, hoping to turn him on When she let go of him and took a step back "To bad its not for you?" She said with a smirk of her own returning to her room. though when she closed the door and slid down into a sitting position she blushed as she did the only other time she made a move on him.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-22-2011, 02:51 AM

Mason felt slightly uncomfortable with Melodie's body pressed against him. He wouldn't lie; he thought she was pretty hot. Unfortunately, he was a big idiot and couldn't actually tell she wasn't a lesbian and that she liked him. "Yeah..." He said in a hoarse voice once she was gone. "Mm... One day though. One day." He uttered to himself as he lit up one of his clove cigarettes and proceeded to his room where he would jam out until it was an acceptable drinking hour.

Acid had stripped her wet clothes off and dried her hair now she was using the mirrored tray on her vanity to crush up a little white tablet into a fine powder before she inhaled it in through her nose with a small smile of satisfaction. It would have to do until Saturday when she could go out and just stay out. When she felt settled she meticulously pulled out her clothes for the day and methodically put them on. She did a quick twirl around in the mirror and looked her outfit over before sitting down and applying a jungle themed makeup look. When she'd finished her zebra lips and her cheetah eyeshadow, she picked up her bag and went to knock on Melodie's door. "Hey. I'm going to get some coffee and go check out the new hair stuff. Wanna go?" She asked through the door. Then she looked at Jared's door and tilted her head to the side. "Jared, you can come too if you want. Probably won't even be able to get into the hair gallery anyway." She offered. Acid didn't bother to offer it to Mason because he'd go if he really wanted to because he was a butt head.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-22-2011, 05:05 AM

Melodie took a few moments before opening heer door. "Um yea sure. I just need a few to get ready okay? She said. With a smile. "If I find something I like you better get it with that discount you have!"he she went to her closet looking for something to wear she chose a crimson tube top. And black cargo pants. Her strapless braw matched her black lacy panties. She quickly dressed and grabbed her camo colored bag and stood by her "is jared coming?" She asked looking over at his room he was getting ready so she assumed that was a yea she then looked to masons room "so what about mason will he be joining us?"She she asked cooly. Though her mind wandered to a bit earlier when she was biting him, she wondered if the mark had gotten worse or if it would stay how she saw it.

(Sorry on cell so... its not as great as it could be)

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-22-2011, 05:22 AM

(It's fine. XD I've been there done that. With autocorrect the entire time trying to make it sound all pervy or just weird. XD)

Mason had to tune his guitar which was taking him a while since he'd let some of his music friends borrow it and they just completely messed up his tune. "Not cool." He muttered when he finally got the perfect G-chord. He heard the girls in the living room talking and heard his name pop up. He got up and poked his head out of his room. "Is Mason going where with the lovely ladies?" He asked with probably the dumbest grin on the face of the planet. The bite on his neck was getting a little red, but it wasn't too bad. Deciding not to even wait on an answer, he shoved some stuff in his pockets and headed into the room to join them. "Yeah... Mason's going." He had no idea why he was referring to himself in the third person, but apparently he was.

Acid laughed and shook her head. "Yeah, yeah. I'll use the discount. I love that top by the way. Is that the one we got when we went to that thing at the mall?" She asked, trying to remember. When Melodie asked about Jared she shrugged, but she really hoped so. When she listened into his room, a small smile spread across her lips. "Eugh, talk about already ruining my day." She said with a well-practiced fake depressed tone.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-22-2011, 06:40 AM

She looked at his neck smiling slightly to herself though did wish that it was abit more bright... "She sounds good. But if your not behaved ill do more then just leave a little love mark" she warned him knowing at somepoint she would be able to do something ''mean and taunting' again to him she looked back to acid "yea it is actually. Im so glad you told me to try it on its a total perfect fir.

Jared left his room with his jacked on and wlked over to his room mates "ill join you... but don't get any crazy ideas, your not trying oout makeup on me this time " he jangled the keys to his scion xb. "Want me to drife this time?"

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-22-2011, 06:53 AM

Acid smirked and shook her head. She kind of just wish they'd get together already. 'I mean we've been living together for how long now and all they've done is flirt?' She thought, fake gagging as she did. "Ew, I don't want to hear about whatever you and Mason may or may not do." She said, plugging her ears. Then she nodded. "But clothes... That's what I'm good for.... and other things..." Her eyes immediately shot to Jared. "Awh, but you looked so pretty. Just like a princess." Acid teased, running her hand along his cheek. Jared had impeccable cheek bones and Acid liked that.

Mason smirked at Melodie's taunting. "Oooh, I'm so scared I'm shaking in my pants." He said with a short laugh. Then he heard Acid's comment and nearly bust out laughing. "Jealous, babe? Miss me? You know it was your idea that-" Acid shut him up with the most evil glare on the face of the planet. "Okay, no. I didn't mean it. Don't set my crotch on fire again...." He apologized, remembering the last time he even tried that. He was actually covering his manhood. "Dude... You're a princess?" He asked, obviously trying not to laugh.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-22-2011, 07:36 AM

Jared lkicked him in the maan hood the second there was a good enough opening, he kicked lightly but with steal toe boots it was all the same "Shut up or ill really give you something to shake about!" he went to the door and looked to them. " So breakfast first right?" he asked un latching the lock on the door and opening it a crack Melodie nodded "Yea, im starved..!" she said holding her stomach as if there was a child inside "I forgot to feed you again yesterday..." she said looking down at her almost to thin frame, if she was actually carrying it would show pretty quick,and gays didn't get pregnant... right?

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-22-2011, 07:49 AM

Mason exhaled in a 'whoof' and bent over, cradling his man hood. "FUCK! You didn't even do that that hard but your fucking boots." Then he had the most random thought. "I get to walk like a cowboy from one of those western movies..." He said with a smile and pulled up his pants before imitating that exact same walk he was talking about.

"See? I've tried to tell you all that he's part monkey, not even evolved, and you just won't take me seriously. You see this idiocy right?" Acid said, pointing at him walking like he had a six-shooter attached to his hip. Then she cleared her throat at the same time her stomach rumbled. "Uh... yeah. Food first... Melodie has to feed her alien spawn."

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-22-2011, 11:47 AM

Melodie laughed. he was defiantly a comedienne. But that was one of the things that she liked about him, he kept her on her toes and always light hearted and laughing. when his back was turned to her she slapped him hard on the ass, boy did she have a goooooodddd hit."Knock it off and lets get going my spawn will hatch and eat you if i am not fed soon!" she said jokingly. "no really if i ever am having a kid imkilling me and it." her serious tone should have been enough to make him stop and look.

jared just smiled " Yup they are the best boots on this side of town Hand made even" he said looking down at his shoes. He spent most of his money on drugs though he put that on hold for the most part so he could save for these boots, 600 dollars worth of handcrafted steal toe leather boots... " Now that we knoe hoe amazing my boots are shall we go? or shall i kick you again harder.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-24-2011, 03:13 AM

Mason was shocked for a moment when his butt was smacked, but he righted himself quickly. Then he put on a hurt face, "You'd kill Mason Jr.?" He asked, in a mock-hurt voice. Then he sighed and shook his head. "Let's go. I'm hungry. Jared, I will personally kill you if you kick me in the nuts again..." He said before leaving, not really caring about ladies first.

Acid smirked and shook her head before leaning to whisper in Jared's ear. "Don't worry. He gets to be a princess today." She said before wrapping an arm around Melodie's waist, like they sometimes did, and headed out to Jared's car.

(Neh.. It's short-ish...)

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-24-2011, 03:35 AM

Melodie wrapped her arm around Acid as well. Jared taking the rear closing and locking the doors to the house and then headed to his car he got in to the drivers seat and waited for everyone to buckle up before turning on the car. Acid had taking the front leaving Melodie to sit next Mason her hand rested on her stomach which kept growling she should really try to get into the habit of... well feeding herself.. She looked out the window as Jared checked his mirrors and put the car into reverse pulling out of his spot and putting it into drive heading to the usual place " So im in the mood for Sausage, and gritz" two things she hated to make it seem like she was having those weird cravings pregnant people got.

(its okay i dont care how big or small)

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-24-2011, 03:53 AM

Acid had to bite her lip to keep from laughing, cause she was immature like that. "Okay. You can have sausage and grits. Your alien spawn is awesome." She said when she finally decided she was safe from laughing. Mason had snickered the instant Melodie said sausage, but he noticed the glares so he shut up. Mason started biting his nails cause he was bored just sitting in the car. Acid pulled out a magazine from her bag and flipped through it until they got to the usual place where she quickly put the magazine back in her bag and got out of the car like she was going to die if she didn't. Mason rolled his eyes and got out before opening the door for Melodie since it was sort of just coded into him. He'd open doors normally, but when he was in fear of his man parts and farther away from food he didn't really care. "Awh, I trained my puppy so well..." Acid joked, shaking her head.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-24-2011, 04:03 AM

Melodie smiled and said thank you, it was nice of him to do so, another one of his good aspects. She stretched her arms above her head her stomach and part of her thong showing as she did. She then lent backwards and cracked her back nicely before straightening out and readjusting her shirt. No matter how long a car rife she always felt like she needed to stretch out otherwise she wouldn't feel right. She didnt care if mason was looking or not he had for the most part seen all of her anyway...

Jared waited for no one as well he got out locked his car and headed in after Acid. He hoped they could get their usual booth in the corner of the restaurant. it was his fave spot and when his old dealer came looking for him he never seemed to check the back booth since he was two lazy. 'out of sight out of mind'.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-24-2011, 04:32 AM

Acid nearly knocked over a family to get to their usual back corner booth where she scooted on into the corner where she liked to sit. She always got the same thing so she didn't need to look at the menu. Instead she just resumed to flip through magazines. Acid subscribed to all sorts of magazines that ranged from 'normal' to 'wild-and-crazy' in the areas of hair and make-up. "Tch, I can do that with Kool-Aid." She muttered, seeing a hair style that they said could be attained for just three hundred and fifty dollars.

Mason saw Acid looking at one of her hair magazines and craned his neck so he could see what she was looking at as he sat down. "She looks like a parrot." He said in a rather matter-of-fact tone before looking at the menu and deciding he was going to get bacon and pancakes with orange juice.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-24-2011, 01:54 PM

Jared moved into the other side of the booth so that Melodie would be sitting across from mason. He didn't bother to look at the menu he wasn't all that hungry, he was just there for the ride something to do. Though he did intent to order something anf force it down his throat just to keep the appearance of actually eating up. The text sound on his phone went off he dug through his pocket and pulled it out. it was the dealer from the smorning, apparently he realized that jared had shorted him five bucks. and he wanted his money...

Melodie sat next to Jared and weeing him take out his phone tried to see the message " Who's it from? is it your secret girl friend??" she asked while leaning over him trying to get the phone so she could read the possible love message aloud. Jared snapped his phone shut and fought her off when she seemed like she wasn't going to give up he hit her in the stomach. Basically knocking the wind out of her. she held her stomach coughing. (well that was mean=[ )

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-24-2011, 11:01 PM

Mason looked like he was about to punch Jared in the face, but Acid ended up kicking him hard on the shin. "Do you know how bad that hurts? You guys think getting hit in your man parts hurts? HA! Girls have it worse. We go through cramps and, at some point, child birth all for you pigs and you just hit her in the stomach? No. Hell no." She said, not even looking up from her magazine. Then her eyes shot to Melodie. "But that wasn't really a smart idea on your part, sweetie." She said before resuming her browsing of her magazine.

Mason obviously scooted away from Acid when she started talking about lady things. "Okay... nasty." He muttered before his attention was perked by their pretty waitress. "Well helloooo to the lovely lady." He purred, causing Acid to go into a fit of fake gags. Mason wanted to elbow her, but he was already on her bad side and it sort of scared him. The waitress shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Whatever. What do you want to eat?"

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-24-2011, 11:37 PM

Jared gritted his teeth taking a few slow breaths. he was glad that unline himself acid didnt own any steal toed boots. He looked to thee waitress. " I will have a large glass of chocolate milk and a blue berry muffin" he said after he recovered from the kick to his shin.
" Im not hungry but thank you?" Melodie said before snatching the keys and bolting out the door trying to hold back tears in her eyes. She was upset from the hit and the one bad quality that kept bothering her about mason which made her not just ask him out, he flirted with anyone and everyone.... Jared jumped up to grab her he hated it when anyone drove his car. Knowing Jared would follow her she quickly scrambled into the car. locking it. she didn't even adjust the seat or mirrors she threw it into gear and left the parking lot. Jared stood in the lot for a moment before returning to the table "So.... if i report my car stolen.. does she get sent to jail?" he said sitting down annoyed.
(oh the super posibilities! XD)

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-25-2011, 06:30 PM

"MASON YOU BUTT FACE!" Acid yelled at him, causing a few people to look in their direction as she pressed one of the pressure points on his neck rather hard which sort of made him look like an idiot. Her eyes turned to the waitress as she continued to press on the pressure point. "I'll have fruit, oatmeal, and a hot chocolate with marshmallows. The asshole here will have bacon, pancakes, and orange juice." She ordered, letting go of the pressure point after the waitress left while muttering something about stupid kids. "Yes she does, so don't you dare do it. If anything, kick his ass. It's his stupid ass fault." She jabbed, shooting glares at Mason from the corner of her eye. "You're an idiot. You realize that right? It's a miracle you even know how to breathe. God! You get your ass out there and bring Melodie back here with Jared's car and stop flirting with everything you sick masochistic pig." Acid sounded very, very scary. Mason scattered up, covering his man parts. "Okay... okay. Don't hit my nuts. I'm going." He muttered before heading out. Walking in the direction Melodie had drove off in, but began running when he had the feeling he was being glared at. "And I'm going to eat his pancakes and drink his orange juice. If I ate meat, I'd eat his bacon too and set his guitars on fire using all his alcohol as fuel." She muttered, crossing her arms across her chest as she leaned back a little bit. "I'm sorry." She said, looking at Jared with a rather honest emotion in her eyes.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 10-25-2011, 10:04 PM

Melodie drove about a block up the road and parked Jared car in front of the convenience store She turned the car off and then to accessory so and could play her i-pod through the speakers before climbing into the back to lay down. She Curled up getting herself comfortable and closed her eyes listening to 'swing life away' by Rise Against. She sang the words quietly to her self slowly calming down

Jared sighed deeply, he knew that he was most likely going to get it from Melodie but he didn't think she would have pulled something so soon and so... drastic? "Out of all the things... why my car?" he said out loud though he had been thinking to himself

sorry its so small

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-26-2011, 04:26 PM

Mason sighed as he slowed down to a walk. "So... I did something wrong. I always do something wrong apparently when flirting with people besides Melodie and fake flirting with Acid. So.... I should stop being... Mason. Well... no... that side of Mase. Eugh, girls make my head hurt. I could use a drink right about now." He thought to himself as he got closer and closer to where Melodie had parked the car. He carefully went up to the window and peeked inside and saw her laying in the back singing to herself. He looked around to make sure no one was looking at him before knocking on the window and making a funny face.

Acid sighed and gently reached across the table to fix a hair that had been bothering her since they sat down, but she played it of as a caress. "I'm sorry. She just wasn't thinking about it is all." She said softly before returning to her magazine which she had rudely thrown down when she was angry at Mason. Then she remembered something. "Hey, Jared? You wanna go to a concert with me?" She asked, then felt the need to explain. "I have two tickets to this show tonight and I wanna go, just not by myself."