Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-14-2012, 01:56 AM

"Wow, who knows you might be able to work at the Kid's Museum one day, or even run the place," Traci said as she smiled and continued to eat her lunch.

Traci smiled and read the article as she ate her lunch. Afterwards she then commented, "Great job, Bijou! You're even in the paper. I wonder what your family has to say."

Then Bijou mentioned the French exchange teacher and Traci's eyes turned into hearts for a short while. Then she came back to reality afterwards.

"Yeah, but the hot teacher's here are small in numbers," Traci said as she sighed, "They're either old, married, or nerdy. Yup... Nerdy...."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-14-2012, 11:50 PM

"I think you are going over bored with the idea I'll run that place some day. but how knows if I'm lucky maybe they will change there minds. then I'll be able to to take a art major in collage." Bijou says in a clam tone of voice before going to back to eating. yet wonder if she should tell Traci she was looking to buy a used car. since her parents agree to let her buy a car early.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-17-2012, 01:51 AM

"No, I think you would make a great figure head for the Kids Museum," Traci said as she smiled, "You really should become an art major, you'll enjoy it."

Traci continued to eat her lunch and then noticed Chad walking by. He blushed as he saw Traci. Meanwhile inside the teacher's lounge, Mr. Hughes got up and went to his classroom. He finished the rest of his lunch and decided to prepare for his next class early.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-18-2012, 01:23 AM

Bijou keep's on eating her food for a bit longer till she finish's it off. then sip's on her soda for a bit but hope to find a baby sitting job. before the weekend hit's since she really dose like taking. care of kids especially baby's if her parents had a few more kids. she would have been a great big sister maybe. "Maybe so but I have been tolled by people. that maybe I should be a teacher for a day care are for grade school kids. at lest that is what a lot pf parents of the kid's I baby sit tell me." she says to Traci wanting for her to finish her sushi. maybe they could go to the school library to study before there next class.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-18-2012, 01:35 AM

Traci agreed and finished her sushi lunch and her soda. Then she got ready to go to the school library with Bijou. As they were walking to the library, they walked past Mr. Hughes. Traci didn't take much notice but she did say hi to him though.

"Hello," Mr. Hughes said to his students as he walked past them.

Mr. Hughes recognized both of the students, but Bijou stood out in particular. He was going to say, 'Hello, Bijou,' but he didn't want to single out his other student or make them think anything strange.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-18-2012, 01:50 AM

"By the way Traci I forgot about something. I wanted to tell you about and no it's not about a crush." Bijou says's quickly yet notice they past by Mr.Hughes. on there way to the library but had to fight back a blush that wanted. to show up on her cheeks yet fought it away quickly. yet hope her best friend would not be mad at her. for keeping something form her for once even if she did lie just now. but hope she would be happy for her that her parents agreed. that she can get a car early before becoming 17years old.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-18-2012, 02:06 AM

"Oh, so what is it about then?" Traci asked right before they went inside the library.

Traci was wondering why Bijou was acting kind of funny as Mr. Hughes past by, but she didn't even bother trying to ask. She wanted to know but she would bond to find out from the gossip crew in the school anyways. Not she she is a gossiper, but she hears all the latest news from them and then sees if its true or another rumour.

"I hope I pass this sociology exam," Traci said to Bijou as she enters the library, "it's one of the roughest exams Mr. Hughes has given yet."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-18-2012, 02:19 AM

Bijou only smiles yet stop's to tell her the good news. "I talk to my parents and they said. I could buy a used car early before I become 17years. since I tolled them someone had to help me out. last week cause I had that thing that came up when. you wanted me go with you and your brother to that ice cream place." she say's quickly yet did not want to say. that a teacher gave her a ride cause she had been worried at the time.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-18-2012, 09:53 PM

Traci smiled happily and then said, "That's fantastic news! We'll be able to go to that convention after all without my brother driving us or having to borrow my dad's car."

Then Traci became a bit quieter when they stepped inside the school library. She hoped that she could get a car, but her parents told her that she'll have to wait till she either saves up her own money or proves that she deserves the car. She sighed and followed Bijou to their usually study spot.

Meanwhile, Mr. Hughes is printing out exams for his next class and getting them ready into little packets.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-18-2012, 10:27 PM

She only nods and smiles at Traci knowing that. her brother is a nice guy but he must be busy him self at times. yet at least she has been saving all of her baby sitting money. plus any money she get's form her art works. when they go in to exhibits heck at least her parents. said they would let her chose a used car this weekend. Bijou then dig's out her book and things out. form Mr.Hughes class to study it knowing she would need a good grade. so her parents would pay for the car insurance for a while. till she could get a steady job after high school.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-19-2012, 11:46 PM

After school, Traci met Bijou at her usual spot and past by some football players along the way. Then she passed by Chad. She smiled at Chad and he blushed. She thinks Chad likes him but she isn't sure if she likes him back.

"There you are Bijou!" Traci said as she saw Bijou, "how was your last class? I think I did well on the exam... well I hope I did."

She smiled and knew that she did well on the sociology exam that she took. She was studying really hard for that exam. Hopefully she didn't get any lower than a B. If she gets an A, then maybe her parents might get her a car.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-20-2012, 12:16 AM

"Hey Traci and it was fun I had a art class today with. Miss.Clear waters all we did was make stuff form clay. I made a lot of stuff to give to my favorite teachers." Bijou says to her as she stands by a wall of locker's. ready to walk out of the school so they can go to the library. she wanted to ask Traci if she would like to join her this weekend. to help her pick out her car even if it would be a used one. yet unsure what type of car to buy maybe a beetle volkswagen.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-20-2012, 01:45 AM

"That sounds like fun," Traci said as she remember when Art classes were easy in elementary school.

She took her bookbag out of the locker and then put the things she needed to take home in her bag. Then she followed Bijou to the front of the school. She then notices a female teacher skateboarding by them. Some of the male students were skateboarding behind her as well.

"Which teacher is that, Bijou?" Traci asked, "I thought that was a college freshman for a minute."

Meanwhile, Mr. Hughes was heading downstairs to head to the copy room to drop off a request for copies.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-20-2012, 02:08 AM

Bijou laughs softly as she wonder if they would have to ride a bus are not? "I said teacher not a teacher Traci and hey do you. want to come with me en my rents to help me. pick out a used car on Saturday?" she ask her best friend but would admit. one of her favorite teacher's is Mr.Hughes she planed on making his gift. something he could use in the class room as well at home. maybe like a clay made lamp are pen and pencil holder?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-20-2012, 02:31 AM

"No, no, I just saw a teacher on a skateboard," Traci said as she sighed and wondered if that teacher had any sense, "Of course I'll go with you, maybe I might be able to convince my parents to get me a used car."

Traci smiled and then noticed some other teachers walking to the parking lot. Mr. Hughes was with those teachers. She saw the car Mr. Hughes got in and thought to herself, "To bad it's a stick-shift or I would so ask him where he got that car."

She then looked at her phone to see if her brother was going to pick them up or if she had to track the bus.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-20-2012, 02:45 AM

"I did not know there was teacher in this school that use a skate bored. sweet and heck I hope I find a used car I like maybe a old one." Bijou says to Traci with a clam tone of voice. yet notice Mr.Hughes get in to his car she could still recall riding. in his car they day she had got to kid's museum so suddenly. yet at lest he was nice enough to help her out that day.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-22-2012, 11:34 PM

Traci looks at her phone and gets a text from her brother. It says that they'll have to either walk there or take the bus.

"Grrr... my brother at it again," Traci said as she sighs, "why should he have a car? He doesn't do anything useful and he is barely doing anything in college. Now we have to take the bus. He even suggested that we walk there. Grrr."

She sighed and then picked up her messenger bag to get ready to walk towards the bus stop.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-26-2012, 05:49 AM

Bijou notice the growl in her best friends voice yet did not laugh. not wanting to make her angry even more right now. "You know how guy's can be your so lucky. I got no sibling's at all that is. if my crazy parents don't try for a kid now of all times." She says knowing her parents have been wanting. to try for a other child are adopt one at lest that. is what they have all ways said to her since her parents. notice she got so lonely as a kid.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-13-2012, 12:44 AM

Traci nodded and then commented, "Yeah, but at least my parents won't have a third kid. If they do, they are nuts I tell you. They won't be able to retire till they're old!"

Traci headed towards the bus stop with Bijou. While waiting for the bus, she saw Chad the bus stop as well. He smiled at Traci and Bijou. "Hi Traci and Bijou," Chad said as he picked up his backpack.

Chad had a crush on Traci but Traci didn't really notice. She kind of noticed but didn't get the hint yet. Also Chad was in 11th grade, while Traci was in 12th grade.

Meanwhile. Mr. Hughes was heading towards his car. Mr. Braxton was talking to him about the midterm exams, and made sure he knew what to do.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-13-2012, 01:05 AM

"Hey Chad and Traci I think your parents. have enough with the both of you all ready." Bijou says to her best friend yet hope not to make her mad at her. knowing how easy it could be at times with out meaning two.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-13-2012, 01:54 AM

Traci laughed and agreed with Bijou.

Months passed by and Mr. Hughes is pulling up to Bijou's house to pick her up. They have been dating for a while now. His new students had crushes on him but he has a picture of Bijou on his desk. It was the picture they took together in the photo booth.

When he got there, he pulled into the driveway and parked his car. He got out his car and rang the door bell. While waiting for someone to answer the door he reminisces on the first date they had. Mr. Braxton and his other co-workers were surprised though. He got lectured once or twice. Ms. Lemmings by the other hand didn't lecture him. She just smiled and went on with her business.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 09-13-2012 at 02:01 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-13-2012, 02:04 AM

Mr.Tomino walks to the front door and opens it form Mr.Hughes. so he can come inside he smiley's at him warmly leading him. to the leaving room knowing Bijou was still getting ready. "How have you been lately Edward?" he ask his daughter boyfriend in a clam tone of voice.

Bijou sighs out as she pull's on a long blue jean skirt on. as well a baby blue blouse yet giggles a bit pulling her shoes on to her feet. after checking her hair out in the mirror for the 5th time. she walks out of the bathroom grab's her purse. start head to the leaving room knowing that. her mother are father had answered the door this time. yet she was sacred to tell Ted and her parents about. the news she found out but wonder if he would stay by her side are not?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-13-2012, 02:12 AM

"I'm all right and yourself?" Ted asked Mr. Tomino as he was already inside the house. He sensed a pain in his knee but he shook it off. Today wasn't the day to be in pain, after all it was going to be a great day for them.

"So, did you see the basketball game last night?" Ted asked Mr. Tomino as he was just trying to start a friendly conversation.

When Ted first started dating Bijou, he had a lot of flack from Bijou's parents. Not that they were mean to him, but they were kind of questioning him and wondering why he liked Bijou. When he could have gotten a girl his own age. At least Ted wasn't beaten up by Mr. Tomino like he saw in that one movie. Ted smiled and then he readjusted his glasses.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-13-2012, 02:20 AM

"Oh yes I did watch the game last night it was a good one." He says to Ted yet was glad they both like sports. it gave them something to talk about when Bijou is getting ready.

She walks in the the leaving room and walks over to Ted. Bijou sit's down next to him yet gives him a quick kiss. on the cheek having a feeling they were talking about the basketball game. "I hope I did not make you wait long Ed." she says to him yet used her nick name for him. knowing the nick name he pick for he was jewel,yet when. they first started to date it was hard to explain it to Traci for a good while.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-13-2012, 02:28 AM

Ted agreed and then kissed Bijou back when he saw her. "Hey Jewel," Ted said to Bijou, "Nah, that's all right. We were just talking about the basketball game last night."

Ted got up from the couch and stretched. Then he shook Mr. Tomino's hand and said, "Maybe we can have a barbecue at the house and watch the game sometime."

Ted smiles and then opened the door for Bijou, they headed towards to the car. Ted opened the car door and waited for Bijou to get in before he shut the car door. Then he went to the driver's side and buckled up after shutting the door. He started the engine and pulled away from the driveway.