Falconwing
Unintentional Thread Killer
Send a message via AIM to Falconwing

Old 11-01-2012, 11:26 PM

Name - Avery Hawkins
Age - 18
Image - Art by o-pan on deviant art

Last edited by Falconwing; 11-01-2012 at 11:30 PM..

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 11-02-2012, 02:35 AM

Name: Master Yoi Ming
Image:
Name: Ken (last name unknown)
Image:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken ran to the bell of his Master. He fell to his knees not looking up at his master. "Yes master." he said slightly out of breath. His gaze was slowly pulled up by his masters hand. "When you speak to me you must look at me. Why have you not looked at me..." Master Yoi said as he looked around. "Ken you have been with me for many years, why now have you stopped..." he said.

What he didn't know is that a witch had bewitch his dearest Vampire. "I'm sorry Master." he said still not looking up at his master. Ken then stood to his feet. He walked over to the box where his master held the whips. His fingers ran across the box softy then he opened it. He grabbed the thickest one. "Here master." he said as he handed his master the whip.

It was then that he knew something was wrong. He wouldn't kill his favorite slave, but he had to find the witch and he needed help with it. It was in that moment that he threw the whip aside and called the guards. "take him to his room, don't let him out." He said as he stood to his feet. "I shall return before day brake." he said as he walked towards the entrance of the castle.

It was a matter of moments when he got to the small village. He was on the hunt for a new slave who could help him find the witch. Master Yoi found a young man, who's dark eyes reviled something, though what it was he wasn't sure of. He followed the young man for a few meters till he was satisfied this boy was enough. He followed him into the small tavern on the out skirts of town.

Falconwing

Old 11-02-2012, 03:24 AM

Avery quietly walked into the cavern only stopping when he was across from the woman who owned the inn above. "Excuse me, miss, I would like to rent out one of the rooms for a day or so. Do you have any available?" he asked as he put his hand in his pocket and absentmindedly messed with the money in his pocket.

"Of course. We have a room facing the south side that is still available. It costs about thirty gold coins a night," the innkeeper answered as she looked the boy up and down as if she were deciding if he was good enough or not.

Avery frowned and looked at the innkeeper pulling some gold out of his pockets, "Would twenty five do it?" he asked only to see the woman scowl. Avery pulled the insides of his pockets out and looked up at the woman. "Please, it's all I have. Just a night.... I just need some sleep," he begged.

The innkeeper was silent for a moment before nodding her head, "Yes twenty five will do quiet nicely," she responded before handing him the key.

The young man kindly thanked her and walked up the back stair case with the key in his hand.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-02-2012, 03:48 AM

Master Yoi watched from one of the many roof tops. Over the years he had found a way to see threw walls and such. He watched as the woman almost didn't take the young mans money. Then watched as the young man walked away. He jumped down from the building and walked into the in. "Hi love." he said to the in keep. He looked deep into her eyes and softly smiled. "You will let me have one of you inner rooms." he said softly. The in keep handed him one of the keys. "Yes sir." she said softly back to him. "Thank you." he said as he headed up the same set of stairs.

He watched as the young man walked into his room. He then walked back down the stairs and sat a bag of gold on the counter. "That's for him." he said. "For as long as he would like to stay here. You shall forget I was here, but not that the money was for him." he said as he walked out of the inn.

Master yoi began to walk back towards his castle. He knew he needed to give this time, let the man get use to the idea of being part of what Master Yoi was. He opened the gate and walked into the castle. It was in that moment that he knew his slave was gone. His eyes flared a bright red. "Where is he..." he said to the guards. "Where is he!!!" he yelled out. He walked to the slaves room and took in a thick smell. "She was here..." he said as he tried to calm down.

He would have to make his move that night, he couldn't risk losing Ken, not again. He had great love for this slave, they had been together for quite a few years now.

Falconwing

Old 11-02-2012, 06:15 PM

Sighing, Avery unlocked the door and walked into his room for the night. It was dimly lit but there was a window facing north with the curtains still drawn. Snorting in disbelief, Avery walked over to the window cautious not to trip over anything before pulling the curtains open. Avery squinted and blinked as the bright light shined into the room giving his eyes little time to adjust. Once they had gotten used to the light, Avery turned around and looked at the room again.

Well... it wasn't the worst place he had stayed in. As thin and worn the sheets and blankets wore at least he had a bed to sleep on for the night. The pillow looked lumpy and well used as well. Avery looked at the old dark wood beneath his feet and smiled noticing how smooth it was. For the first time in a few days, Avery slipped off his shoes and took off his thread barren socks. Avery sighed and wiggled his toes to get the feeling back in them before laying back against the bed. Green eyes staring up at the ceiling, Avery analyzed various patterns before his eyelids got heavy. Within minutes he was asleep.

-------- 11:00 pm

Avery sleepily leaned up and rubbed his eyes only to immediately noticed how much darker the room had gotten. All he had now was lamp on the dresser and the moonbeams that glowed through the window. He had just laid down for a few seconds. He hadn't meant to go to sleep, just rest for a minute or two. Avery laid back in frustration, the bed letting out a low thud as his figure was thrown back against it.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-03-2012, 10:01 PM

Master Yoi made he way down the street of the small sleepy town. Everyone knew of him, but didn't have a clue what he was. The roomer had gone around that there was a vampire that was in there village, but no one thought of accusing Mr. Yoi. He had been such a big part of the the town. Even though everyone knew of him no one had ever seen his face. He strolled down the dark allies hopping to find his dearest slave.

Master Yoi made his way towards the in. His black staff gliding softly across the cold damp ground. He looked to the small in where his next companion would be. He could sense the the town sleeping all but one. He looked to the window of the man he had Chosen. He floated towards the window and softly called out the man. He longing for his dear Ken out weighed the risk of being spotted. "come to me." He said softly. Yoi linked his mind with the young ones mind. "I need your help. If you help me will give you the one thing every man longs for." he said with out moving his mouth. He wanted a slave that would come willing.

Last edited by Fiona_Watergate; 11-05-2012 at 03:45 AM..

Falconwing

Old 11-05-2012, 06:19 PM

Avery leaned up as he heard something shift in the room. Avery's eyes widened in disbelief when he saw the stranger, a small gasp escaping his lips. Panicking, Avery's mind immediately went into emergency mode. With his racing thoughts, Avery could only watch the man's lips move and could hear nothing. How did he get in here? Did he come in through the door when I was asleep. No, that can't be right. I locked the door, besides when I looked around the room a moment ago he was no where to be seen. So how...? The window. No that's impossible. No one could just that high and there was no way to climb in, I checked for that earlier. You would have to be inhuman to get in here... Avery's green eyes widened even more which seemed hardly possible.

Drawing a blank, Avery's mind drew quiet allowing him to finally hear what the stranger was saying. "-your help. If you help me will give you the one thing every man longs for."

Out of his stupor, Avery jumped out of the bed and got into a defensive position. "What... what are you talking about? Who are you? How did you get in here?" he asked, his form tensing getting ready for the attack. Growing impatient with the silence of the stranger which had lasted a little less than a minute Avery narrowed his eyes and demanded, "What do you want?"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-05-2012, 06:39 PM

Yio took his time with this man. He gently paced around the room. He could tell the man was trying to fiugre it out. "I asked for help." he said softly. He wasn't a man of many words. Though if anyone had live as long as he had they wouldn't have much to say either. He stood in front of the window. "I must have an answer... If not you I must find someone else. I don't have time for games." he said. Yio's eyes narrowed as he watched the young man. "I will give you life ever lasting if you help me find my slave. He has gone missing, and I can't be out in the day." he said.

Yoi looked out the bay window that over looked the small town, and the forest. "I must find the witch, she changes her hide out everyday. If you would be my eyes during the day. I will give you what ever it is that your heart desires the most." he said as he slowly turned to face the boy. He still had his hands behind his back. He wasn't sure what this kid would want, but he was so willing to do anything to get Ken back.

Falconwing

Old 11-06-2012, 05:45 AM

Avery frowned and thought for a moment before answering, "I don't want eternal life but I will help you," he answered softly once he had finally come up with an answer. Avery didn't even think about why the stranger couldn't go out during the day, he just simply assumed that he had a day job and didn't have the time to spend all day looking for well... whatever it was that he was looking for. Avery slowly walked up to the with a frown, "When will I sleep?" he asked quietly.

If he was going to look during the day and this man was going to look during the night did that mean that Avery had to look during the night as well? Avery hoped not. He was already tired as it was. He was always exhausted it seemed like. He was always on the move, always hiding from the law. Avery sighed and shook his head. He was really starting to hate his way of life. But he couldn't help it, he had no money and lacked skills for a proper job so he took what he could when no one was looking.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-08-2012, 02:59 AM

Ken sat in the witches house as she stood over him. "Your master will be looking for you." she said with a slight smile. Her black leather witch hat covered one of her lavander colored eyes. Her tight black corset made her body look even tinier then it already was, the black skirt was long and flowed like black water. Her boots were black as well. She gently walked over to the slave. "Your mine now, finally all mine." she said, as she licked his cheek. He was under her spell and even if he wanted to leave he wouldn't have been able to. She chained him to the wall with silver chains. "If I can't have your master then I will settle for you." she said softly in his ear.

Master Yoi bowed. "Thank you." he said. His intentions were to make this man his slave not matter what. Though he wouldn't let that on for now. "His is somewhere in the woods." he said. "don't fail." he said kind of harshly. "here." he said to Avery. Yoi handed him a large amount of gold. "Once you find him there will be more." he said as he walked towards the mans window and jumped out of the opened window.