Dimitri Grimm
Life can be easy, its not always...

Old 01-06-2013, 01:01 AM

Riley burst into laughter when he heard Amory call the girl a she beast also.
"You sir are a man I can drink with!" Riley said between his laughter.
"Don't trust him," Dimitri said as he passed one of the pudding cups to Amory, "He's an affectionate drunk and will try to kiss you."
"I do not!" Riley hissed as he glared at Dimitri.
"Oh yes you do!" James said, "I had to explain to my girl friend how you gave me a hickey when I passed out!"
Dimitri chuckled as he watched the two begin arguing then turned his attention back to Amory, "Wanna come with me to the kitchen to get some spoons?"

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 01-06-2013, 03:26 AM

Amory smiled sheepishly as drinking was mentioned; he wasn't much for holding his liquor. Then again, he did suddenly feel a lot better when he heard that Riley was an affectionate drunk. At least he knew that he didn't try kissing strangers after drinking.
'Well, if I'd kiss anyone here,' He let his thoughts trail as his gaze rested on Dimitri as he handed him the pudding.
Taking it with a grin, Amory spoke up briefly between the other two guys, "Thanks."
He too, watch the argument begin and heat up, a hint of amusement dancing in his eyes. He was sure he'd like it here, now, after having met these guys. He had been afraid of how people would accept him here, but after meeting them, especially his roommate, he didn't think he'd have a problem here at all. He was even looking forward to it.
He was caught up in his thoughts when Dimitri spoke up, so when he turned in wide-eyed surprise to look up at him, he blushed of slight embarrassment. It took him a moment to manage a response.
"Y-Yeah, lets go," he replies softly.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-06-2013, 03:42 AM

In a few seconds James and Riley's argument turned into a pillow fight as Dimitri lead the way into the kitchen, grabbing a coke as he got up.
"Sorry if it gets to be too loud here for you." He said with a chuckle, "If it does just let me know and I'll talk to the guys, kay?"
He set his drink and the pudding on the counter as he dug around a drawer for two spoons. The sound of silverware clanging together mixed with the noise from the living room. Since Dimitri had been living on his own he just kept the utensils loosely in the drawer, dumping them in after he'd wash them.
'I really should organize this drawer.' Dimitri thought to himself as he pulled the spoons out and handed one to Amory.

Arc Angel

Old 01-06-2013, 04:08 AM

Amory smiled as the argument escalated into a pillow fight, but let it float to the back of his mind as he followed Dimitri into the kitchen. As Dimitri went to get the spoons, he hopped up onto the counter, sitting there casually as he watched him. He didn't know where she silverware was, so it wasn't as if he could've helped him anyways.
Haring his apology, Amory laughs a little, then looks over at him curiously. "You really don't need to apologize to me so much. It's sweet, but really, nothing has been bothering me," he replies honestly, then adding, "I'll let you know if anything like that does, though."
He hopped down from the counter as Dimitri pulled out the spoons, smiling and thanking him as he was handed one.
"I'm sure you'll find the last thing on my mind will be how the media cupboard looks," he speaks with a hint of amusement.
'That's right, my cute roommate will be long before that,' He admits to himself as a slight blush comes to his cheeks. That wasn't how he'd meant it to sound!

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-06-2013, 04:46 AM

"I'm glad you're so laid back!" Dimitri laughed as he opened his pudding cup, "Oh, I should probably tell you where things are in the kitchen huh?"
He took a bite of pudding before pointing things out.
"Here's silverware, spatulas and all that kind of cooking stuff is here, pots and pans are here, plates and bowls are up here, Ummm.... I usually just put canned food up here...." He continued listing off where things were, now and then taking a bite of pudding, "Ummm, I think I covered everything now."

Arc Angel

Old 01-06-2013, 05:18 AM

Amory would smile and laugh shortly in repsonse, suggesting, "I'm just easy going, I guess." He looks around the kitchen for a moment, not having caught a good look at it earlier, then hears Dimitri's suggestion. Finding it ironic, he would smile in a,use meant and shrug a little.
"Might as well, while we're here," he says casually, now letting his gaze follow along Dimitri's little tour. He tries to commit it to memory, mentally reciting the placement in his mind as he was told. He reckoned that even if he forgot, nothing should be too hard to find, or hard to ask about, for that matter.
As he finished, Amory would smile at him once again. "Thanks," he begins, just now opening his pudding to take a bite, "Now, shall we go save our living room?" He jokes lightly, remembering the pillow fight that had started.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-06-2013, 07:19 AM

"That's probably a good idea." Dimitri laughed as he finished off his pudding cup.
As he lead the way back into the living room he saw Riley jumping off the couch with two pillows in his hand shouting, "BONZAI!!!" and smacking James with the pillows as James tried to defend with his one pillow. Dimitri couldn't help but laugh.
"It may not be video games, but wanna join them?" He asked with a grin as he turned to Amory.

Arc Angel

Old 01-06-2013, 07:31 AM

Amory took his couple of last bites of pudding, thinking it may be a good idea to not have chocolate while heading into a room with a pillow fight. Then, following Dmitri, he headed back into their living room. The sight didn't surprise him, but rather, just stirred him into laughing.
"Hmm," he murmured to himself, picking up a small pillow from off of the floor. As Dimitri turned around, he already seemed to be a step ahead of him. Smiling, Amory threw the pillow at him quickly just as he asked his question. Then, sheepishly, he smiled at him, saying, "Oops?"

Last edited by Arc Angel; 01-06-2013 at 07:34 AM..

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-06-2013, 08:36 AM

"Ack!" Dimitri yelped as the pillow hit him and he laughed, "Oh it's on now!"
He threw the pillow back at Amory then dashed over to his room returning a moment later with another pillow.
"Charge!" He called out as he laughed and swung his pillow.
"Gasp! We have invading forces!" James exclaimed as he laughed too.
"Battle stations men!" Riley announce as he threw one of his pillows at Amory, "We're at war!"

Arc Angel

Old 01-06-2013, 08:49 AM

As soon as he heard Dimitri's reply, Amory backed away quickly, knowing what was coming. It was too late. He tried to dodge the pillow, but only laughed as it hit him.
Trying to avoid the flurry of pillows, Amory ducked down and ran for where he'd set down his luggage. Grabbing his own pillow, he used it to try defending from oncoming pillows. Catching one of them, he smiles triumphantly.
"Fire!" He called out, launching it at James, then proceeding to try swinging another one at Dimitri.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-06-2013, 09:25 PM

"Ack!" James laughed as the pillow hit him and he then launched it at Riley, who caught it and laughed triumphantly.
Dimitri laughed as he felt the pillow hit him and he hit Amory back.
'This is pretty fun.' Dimitri thought to himself as he felt a pillow from James smack the back of his head. He had to admit, this wasn't going at all like he had expected, but he was glad to see Amory having a good time.
"Attack!" Riley called as he pounced and swung his pillow at Amory with a grin.

Arc Angel

Old 01-06-2013, 10:16 PM

"Oof!" Amory cried out softly as Dimitri hit him in the side with the pillow, retaliating not by hitting him back, but instead by tossing the pillow directly at James.
Seeing Riley pounce at him, he went to move backwards, but ended up stumbling and landing in a sitting position hard on the floor. A slight blush of embarrassment gathered in his cheeks from his clumsiness, but instead of sitting there, he laughed and hopped right back up.
"Payback!" He said with a smile as he tossed the pillow he was holding at Riley, then laughed.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-07-2013, 02:49 AM

After some time they boys chatter had died down and Riley and James were starting to yawn. Soon after Dimitri did the same.
"Why'd you two have to start yawning?" Dimitri asked teasingly, "You're starting to make me yawn too."
"Sorry," James said as he laughed, "I think it's time we started heading back to our dorm."
"Yea, I think your right." Riley nodded, "We'll see you guys later though, okay?"
"Okay, see ya later." Dimitri said with a wave.
"It was good meeting you," James waved to Amory as he walked out the door.
"Yea, we'll have to hang out again some time!" Riley said as he made his way to the door too.
"Ya know, if you're still up for it, we could watch a movie or something." Dimitri suggested with a smile as he turned his attention to Amory.

Arc Angel

Old 01-07-2013, 03:28 AM

"See you later, thanks for the welcome!" Amory peps up as they began to walk out, "It was nice meeting you both."
He was smiling when they left, but as soon as the door closed, he too felt wary. A small yawn parted his lips as he stretched his arms out, then picked up a couple of stray pillows to put back on the couch.
As Dimitri spoke up, Amory turned to look at him from over his shoulder, smiling at the thought.
"A movie sounds great," he replies casually, sitting down on the couch as he looked over at him.
"What do you have in mind?" He then asks, curious about his new roommate's tastes.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-07-2013, 03:56 AM

Dimitri smiled as he picked up a couple empty soda cans and took them to the kitchen.
"Lets see here," He thought for a moment, "I've got some thrillers, horrors, comedys, actions, a couple romances, some anime movies, umm oh! I've got some movies from the 90's, and a couple Disney movies."
He blushed a little bit at admitting he had some Disney movies as he came back into the living room.
"Any of those genres sound good?"

Arc Angel

Old 01-07-2013, 04:18 AM

As Dimitri walked into the kitchen, Amory slipped off his shoes and brought his sock-clad feet up onto the couch with him. His knees folded up by his chest, he rests his chin on one of his knees as he listened to the list of genres. Hearing Disney brought a warm smile to his face.
Amory this time was able to catch sight of the coloring of Dimitri's cheeks. Blinking in surprise, he looked at him curiously, but said or assumed nothing of it. It was a good look on him, though.
"Hmm," he spoke up thoughtfully, rolling through the choices in his mind.
"Well, I don't do well with horrors," he admitted shyly, eliminating that for the moment, "How about an anime? I haven't seen one of those in a while."

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-07-2013, 04:42 AM

"I'll keep that in mind," Dimitri laughed then brightened up, "You like anime too? That's awesome! Umm, it's been a while since I've watched them, let's see here." He pulled open a drawer on the entertainment center, "There's two Full Metal Alchemist movies, Conqueror of Shamballa and The Sacred Star of Milos, Eureka 7: Pocketful of Rainbows, Bleach: Memories of Nobody, Howl's Moving Castle, The Cat Returns, Spirited away, and Grave of the Fireflies. I gotta tell you though that last one is pretty sad."

Arc Angel

Old 01-07-2013, 05:15 AM

Amory shyly rubbed the side of his neck, but continued to smile up at Dimitri. "Yeah, I do," he replies, happy to hear that he seemed to too. Not only that, but it seemed like they both haven't watched any in a while.
As Dimitri began to list suggestions, Amory adjusted to let his legs down in front of him, leaning forward and watching him as he listened. Most of the titles he had heard, but a few were unknown to him. A couple stood out in particular, simply because he had heard of them, but not seen them. Then a more interesting idea came to mind.
"How about you pick your favorite of those?" He suggests, raising an eyebrow at him curiously. He spoke it almost as if it were some kind of challenge, but it was a genuinely playful gesture.
"Next time, you can pick a genre and I'll pick my favorite?" He adds, thinking it may be fun.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 01-07-2013, 05:34 AM

"Hmmmm...." Dimitri thought for a moment, "It's kind of a hard choice, but I think I vote Howl's Moving Castle."
Dimitri popped the movie into the dvd player, "Oh by the way, I never asked, but what classes are you taking?"
Dimitri sat down at the other end of the couch after he grabbed the remote.