Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-25-2013, 07:50 AM

Name: Jody Fowler AKA: Polka the Clown
Bio: Jody has always loved the seasonal carnival since she was a little girl. Her parents always took her whenever they had the money to go. School however, has kept her from going these past few years. Now a Senior in high school, she actually is able to go to the seasonal carnival after school but not for fun. Jody works there every day after school and all day on the weekends as Polka the Clown. It's stressing but fun since the children seem to love her. It doesn't pay very much, but what little they pay helps her to help her parents with bills or groceries...depending on which one is more urgent at the moment. She may be talkative and outgoing at her job, but at school she prefers not to talk to anyone..mostly because they pick on her for what her job is.
Appearance: Jody

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 04-25-2013, 08:33 AM

( not going to lie i dont know anyone who was a regular senior in high school who was 19 unless they were held back besides that it seems fine to me)
Name: Asher Sage
Bio: Asher has spent the bulk of his life being home schooled due to his mothers fears of him withering away in the sun. After his mother passed away he began going to night school so that he could at least make some friends, and this year, his final year of school he thought he would try going during the day time and see if his mother was right about the sun and his pale albino skin. So far things have been going well, he had been playing it smart wearing long sleeves and sun block every day and now that he proved he could handle being out for school hours he intended to go to the seasonal carnival for at least one weekend maybe more than once, since he had missed it every single year. He wondered what it would be like and if he could convince anyone to go with him, he didn't have all that many friends in fact more often than not he was picked on for looking different. Still he was positive that he would make his senior year the best year of his existence.
Appearence:Asher
(I had no clue what to write tell me what you think >..> im always killing people lol parents i dont think i like them)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-25-2013, 09:30 AM

The bell rang and Jody grabbed her things as she walked over to her first class for the day, Sociology. Her favorite class because of how easy it was. Walking inside, she shivered slightly from how cold it was inside the classroom and walked to her desk before hesitantly sitting down on the cold chair. Sheesh, it's freezing here! Why is it always freezing in this class?! Jody thought to herself and placed her book on her desk as she waited for class to begin. While she waited, she took out her homework she had finished and made sure she finished it all before stapling it and heading over to drop it into the basket where the teacher had asked they they put their finished work. Looking towards the classroom door, she watched as students began to flood in and wondered how many would be late this time.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 04-25-2013, 09:44 AM

Asher woke up late again panicking to get ready he rushed to school with his roller blades since he missed the bus, he has spare shoes at school just for this sort of occasion. he made it in 15 minutes flat a new record for himself. quickly ripping off his skates and putting on shoes he bolted up the stairs and into his first class, Sociology. He threw his bag on a slide to his desk it stopping right under his seat perfect he thought right on time he placed his half assed homework into the stupid bin and sat down slowing the teacher to now begin the class. he snatched his bag back up and looked for his text book realizing he had forgotten it... he looked at his neighbors wondering who might be willing to share

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-25-2013, 10:12 AM

Jody blinked in surprise as a student quickly rushed into the room and threw his things at his desk before turning in his homework. It's as if the kiddo is trying to win an internal race or something. Sheesh, just take a chill pill and take a seat kiddo. she thought to herself and opened up the book to the proper page. "Okay everyone, read pages thirty-six and thirty-seven. Then answer the ten questions on page thirty-eight." instructed the teacher. Jody stared at the book in front of her and began to read but stopped when she noticed the student that had come rushing in earlier, had forgotten his book. Not saying anything, she gently inched her book closer to him. Jody hoped he would get what she was trying to say and not make a big deal. Go ahead...take my book and give it back at the end of class. I can do this as homework...it doesn't matter to me. she thought to herself as she watched him.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 04-28-2013, 03:01 AM

Asher was seemingly looking everywhere around the room but at her, it took quite a few minutes before he noticed Jody. He quite literally stared at her. He looked from her book back to her questioningly. He then glanced around once more, making sure the teacher wasn't paying attention to him before whispering to her. "Hey.." his voice was low and nervous sounding " You don't mind.. if we share right?" he asked even though it should have been obvious to him that's what she had been trying to do.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-28-2013, 04:06 AM

Jody sighed mentally and stared at him when he finally looked at her. Glancing over at the teacher, she was glad he wasn't paying attention and shook her head. "No, I don't mind at all really. We all forget our books every now and then it's fine." she whispered back softly and smiled. Jody found it funny how he had just stared at her as if not believing what she was doing. Grabbing her notebook, Jody began to read silently what was assigned to them while paying close attention to what it was all about in order to better understand ans answer the questions.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 05-02-2013, 12:02 PM

Asher was glad that at least one of his neighbors had taken notice of his misfortune and was willing to share with him. He quietly moved his desk a bit closer to hers so that it would be easier for him to read along with her book. Although he was still silently kicking himself in the behind for stupidly forgetting his text book, he was very grateful for her kindness. " Thank you again.." he whispered to her with a small smile before going back to reading.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-02-2013, 08:47 PM

Jody looked up from her book when he spoke and smiled. "You're quite welcome. I'd be happy to share with you anytime you forgot your book." she whispered before continuing to read the required pages. Jody knew he probably hated himself for forgetting his book, she didn't blame him though, she sometimes forgot her book too and no one ever wanted to share with her. It was nice to know someone had actually talked to her though, even if it wasn't an actual conversation, he still spoke to her and that made her happy. When she was done reading, she waited for him for finish reading while glancing at the clock.