Yuuki Sena
Bookworm

Old 08-16-2012, 01:01 AM

Black Butler Season One RP
(This is for all of you Black Butler lovers)

Quote:
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown truns to rust even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses. Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be there until i hear the words 'Check Mate' !"-Sebastian Michaelis
Quote:
"That’s not wrong… you fought to protect your world. Isn’t that good enough? No one really thinks of others, you will lose everything if you can’t keep up. After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. Only two kinds of people exist in this world: those who steal…and those who are stolen from. So then, today I just stole your future.That's all." -Ciel Phantomhive
Come with me into the world of Black Butler and you will see what this sick and twisted world has in store for us.

Rule(s):
I have no rules, but to follow Menewsha's rules. (I will add some later if necessary) :)

Information:
The number of people able to join depends on how many characters there are. It's first come, first serve. If you want a certain character and they are taken you can either wait for the person to quit or select a different character. I will absolutely not tolerate bullying over a character. If a character is taken they are taken. That's all there is, there is no more.

Characters:
PM me to let me know the top three characters you want. One being the one you want the most. If a character is taken there will be the username of a player in blue and the star will become a capital 'T'.

* Agni is a former nobleman and currently works as a servant for Prince Soma.
* Lord Aleister Chamber, Viscount of Druitt, is a nobleman.
* Angela Blanc, Ash Landers' counterpart./Ash Landers, Queen Victoria's butler. Split personality of Angela Blanc. (they count as one)
* Bard, also known as Bardroy. He is Ciel's cook but doesn't make anything edible because he uses weaponry, like flamethrowers, to cook meals.
T Ciel Phantomhive, the main character of Kuroshitsuji. Ciel is the head of the Phantomhive estate and company.= Black-Chan
* Elizabeth Esel Cordelia Middleford, affectionately known as Lizzie, is Ciel Phantomhive's cousin (WHAT!) and fiancée. (DOUBLE WHAT!)
* Finnian is the Phantomhive's gardener.
* Fred Abberline, a detective that worked on the Jack the Ripper case.
* Grell Sutcliff was the butler of Madam Red and also a Shinigami.
* Lau is a Chinese nobleman and friend of the Phantomhive family.
T Madame Redd is the aunt of Ciel. = finx15
* Mye-Rin. She has glasses and is very clumsy. She will often run into and break things.
* Pluto is the devil dog currently taking a home inside the Phantomhive Mansion.
* Prince Soma Asman Kadar or Prince Soma is the prince of Bengal.
* Ran-Mao is Lau's personal assassin.
T Sebastian Michaelis, the butler and bodyguard of Earl Ciel Phantomhive. He often states that he is "one hell of a butler." = Yuuki Sena <3
* Tanaka, he is another butler of the Phantomhive household; however, he only really drinks tea. He can get serious when he needs to be.
* Undertaker is a nobleman and a funeral director in London.
* William T. Spears is a supervisor from the Dispatch Management Division of the Shinigami.
* Drocell Keinz died a while ago and came back as a doll.

*You are only allowed to be ONE character!*
This will be your one and only warning.

Places:
Anywhere you can go in Black Butler Season One

Good luck. *smirk*

Last edited by Yuuki Sena; 01-13-2013 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: character

Yuuki Sena
Bookworm

Old 08-26-2012, 02:38 AM

Isn't anyone going to join? Sebastian: Where's my young master and the others?

Last edited by Yuuki Sena; 09-02-2012 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: wrong character

Haru Nona
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-02-2012, 02:18 PM

I think you need to edit again. *trying hard not to laugh* Wouldn't that be Sabastian who says that?

Yuuki Sena
Bookworm

Old 09-02-2012, 08:13 PM

There I edited it are you happy?

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-03-2012, 01:49 AM

I'll be madame redd and liz. If I had to pick one i would pick madame redd.

Yuuki Sena
Bookworm

Old 09-03-2012, 01:55 AM

Okay, you can be Madame Redd. :)

---------- Post added 09-02-2012 at 09:00 PM ----------

For people who join, please pm me what character you want. It takes up a lot of room on the forum. Please, read the whole introduction, those of you who are just joining. finx15, you're okay, but please read the introduction. :)

Black-chan

Old 01-14-2013, 08:45 PM

The great Phantomhive manor stood proudly, as beautiful as ever. Inside the grand home lived the current heir, Ciel Phantomhive. But today was different from most. Ciel had revieced a letter from the queen so as of today the manor was empty. Today Ciel was out with his butler, Sebastian. According to the letters he was to keep an eye out for the mysterious murderer that had been killing children at random. These homicides were not totally classified and of course he was aware that his aunt would worry if she discovered this. But even so, this was his job.

Yuuki Sena
Bookworm

Old 01-22-2013, 08:47 PM

Sebatian now stood in front of his master. "Would you like some tea, master? Perhaps, Earl Grey?"

Black-chan

Old 01-23-2013, 04:49 AM

Ciel looked at Sebastian in his usual cold attitude. Ever since his parents were killed, he never felt much. He forgot how to enjoy things and smile like he used to do so easily. Now he was nothing more than a empty being driven by revenge. He sighed gently before nodding, speaking in a ice tone. "Some tea would be nice right now. I can't think straight at all for some reason. I keep having this trouble for some time."

Yuuki Sena
Bookworm

Old 01-23-2013, 04:33 PM

Sebatian smiled. "Perhaps some Herbal tea would be better. Wouldn't you say, my master?"

Black-chan

Old 02-02-2013, 04:58 AM

Ciel nodded gently, liking the sound of some nice tea. Sebastian always make the best types of tea he had ever tasted. There was any butler that could better Sebastian. This was because Sebastian wasn't a human, he was a demon. "Make sure to add milk. Water makes tea so bland."

Yuuki Sena
Bookworm

Old 08-10-2015, 02:41 PM

Sebastian nodded, "As you wish, my lord."