View Poll Results: Regular Or Shippuden?
YEA! REGULAR! 3 6.12%
I LUV SHIPPUDEN! 17 34.69%
None, I don't read Naruto. 3 6.12%
REGULAR AND SHIPPUDEN! 26 53.06%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Jareth Dallis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2010, 07:58 AM

Most people don't like Karin. Usually for silly reasons, like the fact she is emotional, or honest about her feelings. How can you hate Karin after all she was through?

I liked NaruHina for a while. But I just never felt the chemistry. She seems like she would be a doormat in the relationship, she would let him have his way all the time. Naruto is the kind of character who needs to be kept in check. Girls like Karin or Ino are ideal, tsunderes that usually keep a guy in check without domestic abuse. I also just don't think Naruto likes Hinata that way.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-05-2010, 11:09 AM

Naruto is just too stupid to realise Hinata's feelings for him, and maybe his own feelings for her. I also just don't see Hinata being paired with anyone else who's shy, because both of them would be too nervous or shy to make the first move. I just don't see it working.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 03-05-2010, 02:17 PM

Well, Hinata did finally confess her feelings for Naruto during the Pein invasion, so maybe there's going to be some progress later on after Naruto returns to the village?

Jareth Dallis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2010, 05:58 PM

Well the way things are shaping up, it's looking like Karin is gonna be around Naruto more, plot relevance and all. It seems like a long shot, but I think that Kishimoto is going for a parallel to Minato and Kushina.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-05-2010, 06:14 PM

But I thought Naruto took after his father in looks but his mother in personality? He isn't much like Minato at all, apart from the whole rasengan and summoning-toad-thing

Jareth Dallis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2010, 07:56 PM

Well I meant overall theme.

Kushina was from Whirlpool Country which no longer exists, from a hidden village that was destroyed
Karin is from Grass Country which was destroyed and presumably from Kusagakure.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 03-05-2010, 09:54 PM

The only reason so many people chose NaruxSaku in the first place is because they thought it would be the "obvious" solution but Kishimoto is most likely to do the unpredictable thing for the viewers. I eve tried making predictions and failed myself because of what I thought the obvious thing would be. I find Kishimoto's unpredictability to be quite fun actually! It would kind of spoil the whole manga/anime if you knew the"obvious" anyways. On a unrelated note, Sasuke's creeping me out. o_o;

Jareth Dallis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2010, 10:18 PM

Yes Sasuke is turning into a d-bag with his recent actions. The old you won't understand cause you never had family. That makes him sound like a prick. All he needs to completely troll his fans is to write a book called My Suffering.

I think with Naruto's possible ties to the Senjuu, there will be more themes and parallels brought in. Right now the best choice is NaruKari, just because it fits a theme. I have looked at the way Kishimoto Masashi handles the series, he likes to use a lot of themes. He's the opposite of his brother Seishi, who is far superior if you ask me. But there are a lot of themes involved with his work. Colors, beliefs, philosophy, and animals are prevalent. Just going on symbolism and themes, I would say NaruKari has a high chance of happening given recent chapters.

Last edited by Antagonist; 03-06-2010 at 05:36 PM..

Slide

Old 03-06-2010, 12:17 AM

Well said Jareth :D And I completely agree with you. But my question is, who will end up with Sakura? I had a weird thought of SuigxSaku but I myself isn't sure of that outcome. o_o

Jareth Dallis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-06-2010, 12:59 AM

Possible. SuiSaku is certainly interesting. Hard to say since Sakura is harder to understand by the arc, as Gabzilla put in a fancomic, she's as fickle as the Autumn Skies.

Shikamaru I see could either end up with Temari or Shiho given the past arcs, and it seems like Shikamaru likes Shiho.

Slide

Old 03-06-2010, 01:12 AM

I find Shiho kind of interesting lol. You know what they say, nerds need love too! :) xD Let's see if they would be right for each other. I don't know Shiho's personality that well enough though.

Jareth Dallis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-06-2010, 01:43 AM

She tends to fit that mold that Shikamaru said he wanted, an average girl. She isn't bossy either, she tends to be timid. I've been kinda going over ChojuHina a little today, there is a theme of sorts with the two as a pairing. Chojuro represents a kinder Kirigakure, and Hinata will undoubtedly represent the change in the Hyuuga Clan, namely the fact they will cease the use of the curse seal on the branch family. Also Ao having a Byakkugan seems to suggest that maybe the Byakkugan would spread to other villages, without having to steal it.

I was thinking about when Kushina was first mentioned, did anyone else find it odd that they mentioned her red hair so randomly. Coupled with the fact it had been revealed around that time that Karin had red hair as well.

CrazyLady
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2010, 09:06 PM

I still think Sakura will end up with sasuke. Her feeling havent changed (as it seems to go with first loves) and to create the happy ending that planned Naruto with somehow with his unbelivable luck and foolishness will convince Sasuke to come back. Naruto will be the stronger man give up on sakura and go with Hinata. Plus if he marrys Hinata he'll be able to make that change he was talking about to Neji in making it so there is no stepping ladder in the family.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-11-2010, 09:18 PM

I can see where you're coming from with that, but I just don't see Sasuke falling for Sakura. After all, they knew each other for ages and were on the same team but he never showed the slightest interest in her (or any other girl, for that matter), despite the fact that one of his goals is to revive his clan.

Jareth Dallis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-11-2010, 11:13 PM

Naruto doesn't have to marry Hinata to change the Hyuuga. He can be Hokage and do that. Also given he MAY possibly be a Senjuu (via Minato) thus related to the Rikudou Sennin, that would just make a horribly overpowered family line. And considering we don't know the origins of the Byakkugan, all sources would suggest Rinnegan offshoot, if he's a Senjuu he would be a distant cousin of Hinata and no matter how you slice it it would be weird.

And how about this. Think for a minute about the randomness of how they mention that Kushina had red hair? Why would Jiraiya and Tsunade bring that fact up? Unless it was to have bearing on future events.

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 03-12-2010, 07:45 PM

Look, I don't think NaruSaku is happening, Sakura just doesn't see Naruto like that, heck Lee has more of a chance of going with her than Naruto, although not because she thinks little of him: its kinda like Tsunade/Jiraiya all over, and Sasuke an Emo Orochimaru. Sincerely I used to like the series a lot better, but they're godmoding Naruto too much, giving him a charisma that can make a guy, except Sasuke in his self-absorption, change his mind and give their life for him by just looking at him in person. That has pissed me off. I do believe Naruto will end up with either Hinata, or no one they have presented yet, although I'm a bit mad at Kishimoto for getting a new girl for Shikamaru when he and Temari are the ideal couple! DX

Fawkesy
Send a message via AIM to Fawkesy Send a message via MSN to Fawkesy

Old 03-13-2010, 08:12 PM

I don't see Sasuke and Sakura getting together. It said no spoilers, and I don't know how far along everyone else is, but I think there is a chance of Sakura and Naruto with recent readings. But who knows! One thing I do like about Naruto, is that some people get killed off that you wouldn't expect, when EVERYONE lives *cough* Inuyasha *cough*, it starts getting predictable!

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-14-2010, 09:28 AM

It's true that Sakura isn't as mean towards Naruto as she used to be, but that doesn't mean she's falling in love with him. She's just grown to like him more, and she does care about him, but just as a friend and teammate. I really don't see NaruSaku happening.

Jareth Dallis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-14-2010, 07:43 PM

You gotta keep in mind. Masashi Kishimoto isn't so good with relationships. His brother Seishi is able to do it, but his brother can also draw females. But given how the top four pairings have been trolled. SasuSaku, NaruSaku, NaruHina, and SasuKari are NOT happening. Especially if Karin kind of dumped Sasuke.

No matter how you slice it, NaruSaku isn't happening she lied, NaruHina isn't happening he doesn't know her that well nor has it been suggested he even likes her that way, Sasuke has killed both girls who had feelings for him so neither of those will happen. Kishi will go for a swerve, and chances are more probable of crack pairings coming to be.

CrazyLady
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2010, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jareth Dallis View Post
Naruto doesn't have to marry Hinata to change the Hyuuga. He can be Hokage and do that. Also given he MAY possibly be a Senjuu (via Minato) thus related to the Rikudou Sennin, that would just make a horribly overpowered family line. And considering we don't know the origins of the Byakkugan, all sources would suggest Rinnegan offshoot, if he's a Senjuu he would be a distant cousin of Hinata and no matter how you slice it it would be weird.

And how about this. Think for a minute about the randomness of how they mention that Kushina had red hair? Why would Jiraiya and Tsunade bring that fact up? Unless it was to have bearing on future events.
I know Narut cold change the Huyuga clan without getting involvd with HInata, but it would make it easier if he did.

Jareth Dallis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-16-2010, 05:28 AM

Not really. Another matter is the fact she isn't really the heir, besides that the clan changed after Naruto beat Neji and Hiashi saw what great ability was hidden in the Branch House. I personally feel that their personalities are too much of a mismatch. Opposites attract but she really isn't his opposite, his opposite would be Samui from Kumogakure. She has a cold introverted personality, whereas his is a warm outgoing personality.

dieyousucker
bring me back my soul

Old 03-17-2010, 08:18 AM

i love uzumaki naruto! i love hatake kakashi!
i love all of them!
i've been a fan of naruto since 1st yr college! and until now, am not over it yet,
i always update myself with the manga than the series cause i dont like watching the series after the 1st Naruto, not the shippuuden
and also. the series is not following the manga so,, to avoid confusion, i follow the manga! its getting better,, sasuke has fallen so hard and i dont think naruto can bring him back or rather the old sasuke back!
the twist and turns of the revelaiton of the uchiha clan, the truth about itachi and why he killed his clan,, the appearance of madara.. i mean.. omg! i cant take it anymore!! i cant wait for the next release!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 03-17-2010, 05:35 PM

I kind of think Sasuke is beyond help...probably like what Naruto said, they'll just end up killing each other. Or Naruto killing Sasuke in this case since Naruto is the main character and probably is safe from dying while Sasuke...well. But then Kishi likes him so he might live, but I don't see a happy ending happening.

Jareth Dallis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-17-2010, 10:14 PM

Itachi's gift might turn out to be Izanagi the forbidden Sharingan art which kind of works like auto-life in Final Fantasy. So Naruto will die but at the same time won't die.

On another note, new chapter is out. And seems NaruKari is closer to canon yet again.

sweet windmelody
Cookies is my life!!!!

Old 05-27-2010, 12:21 AM

I love regular better than shippuden for some reason. Maybe is because that regular and shippuden had changed a lot. My favorite character is also Gaara. I love it how Gaara can control sand and I am amazed that he have a demon inside him like Naruto. Though, I think having a demon inside him is kind of a good thing.