Iced-anime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2011, 04:29 AM

'Higurashi no Naku Kori ni' is both disturbing and annoying since it constantly repeats the same damn story over and over again until they finally explain why they do that..you can only meet the same exact characters so many times before your brain explodes.

Also, Elfin Lied was pretty disturbing too, for relatively obvious reasons- nekkid and gore, yum.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-20-2011, 02:36 AM

Oh my god. Pokemon. Was annoying. Everywhere Gary went, there was like, cheerleaders. O_o The pokemon themselves were cute though xD

DragonballZ...THOSE GUYS NEVER DIE! >:O

And recaps are annoying. Inuyasha was mostly recap. Got me confused xD

There was a really disturbing anime I watched that was about a guy who was fat, and he got skinny by pumping the fat out. O_O scarred me for life. It was really gross. I watched it on a dare xD

And yeah...Elfin Lied was pretty messed up too :/

Gentle Neko
For I am "Special"

Old 03-22-2011, 06:05 PM

The most annoying show I've probably see has to be Yu Gi Oh! Ugh, I can't stand it! They all get so overly dramatic about everything! The most disturbing anime? Hm, I think it has to be Akira. It really creeped me out! Elfen Lied is also pretty disturbing but I love it!8D

Last edited by Gentle Neko; 03-24-2011 at 05:28 PM..

Shubichu

Old 03-23-2011, 02:43 PM

I hate all the anime where the characters will be doing something, maybe fighting, then WHAM! There goes their clothes.
I'm okay with nudity in anime in itself, but when theirs a nude woman in every other episode, it gets ANNOYING. Its especially saddening when the show seems like it would be pretty good too... Like Elfen Lied. The story line? Great. But the tearing of clothes all the time made it hard to watch.

Eggie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-26-2011, 07:59 PM

Magical Witch Puni-chan is a bit to be desired......

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-03-2011, 02:06 AM

Disturbing and annoying anime...after knowing my friend Lee for so long I have been exposed to many of these and I think I repressed my memories of most of them. But I have several that I can still mention.

Bobobo comes to mind simple because it was anime that seemed to focus on hair...or something like that. Didn't pay attention and I honestly couldn't care!
Naruto has grated on my nerves because it's practically Yaoi! His obsession with 'saving' sasuke is more than a little freaky at times! That and the series is more confusing than trying to make a nuke out of a printer and some cream cheese and the dub voice actors make my ears bleed!!
Dinosaur King-Has been mentioned earlier in this thread and I can't think of anything to add to that...WAIT! That BLOODY ARMOUR THING THEY GOT LATER ON!! WHY THE HELL WERE THEY RIPPING OF POWER RANGERS/KAMEN RIDER/SUPER SENTAI WITH THAT!!! Okay sorry for all caps there, but it just irritates the hell out of me, along with the rest of the series. I mean, they essentially rip of Digimon tamers with the whole partner/card slash/evolve from tiny thing to massive creature! Plus there are some parts that REALLY freak me out. Helga comes to mind...you need to see or hear certain parts to get it and those are better left unknown or forgotten! (pours brain bleach into brain to erase memories of it)
Kanokan-(Shudders) the less said about this, the better. It's basically girls with wolf or fox features trying to shag a 16 year old who looks like he's 10. I think there's more than that, but I avoid this one where I can. It's more that a little disturbing.

And I'm gonna stop there. If I don't, I would be writing here for a LONG time, but I think that should tide me over on my ranting for a while!

Teh Toaster Basher
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-03-2011, 12:27 AM

"My Sister Can't Be This Cute!" was completely disturbing. I read some pages hoping that it wasn't as I expected it to be because I seriously didn't think such stuff existed at the time, but well, it was full of incest and lolicon. Disgusting. As a younger sibling to my sister, I was horrified. I couldn't believe people would actually make something like this a popular manga. I would feel so violated and filthy if someone with incest interests looked at my sister and I for that or if someone with lolicon interests looked at me for that. People, sexualizing the image of a child? Ruining the image for childhood? This stuff isn't anything new, but that doesn't change how terrible it is. I am just horrified... and I refuse to accept anything like that.

Also, when I started searching stuff about the manga law that went active some months ago in Tokyo, the forums... geez. All they were saying was "freedom of expression" and "artistic freedom" for excuses. Ha ha, um, how do I respond to that in the way I feel about it, how I feel as a teenage girl with an older sister seeing stuff like that getting published? It's called having a moral. It's called having standards. It's called caring for other people. It's called human rights. I mean, yeah, people can think what they want in general, but this? To like this sort of stuff is beyond me. I don't think the artists even realize how many people they are upsetting when they make this stuff. It truly is a violation.

I'm sorry, I guess I ranted a little here. But stuff like that just upsets me so much, you know? I feel weak and like I'm targeted when I see stuff like that. It's not cool at all.

famercks
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-03-2011, 01:06 AM

Most disturbing for me is Life. It's so over the top when they explain the people cutting themselves...

LewdConda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2011, 07:19 PM

Kodocha was kind of annoying. Paranoia Agent had some disturbing moments, but that's why I like it so much. It's a lil out there. ^^

SilverSnake
RAWR
Send a message via MSN to SilverSnake

Old 06-20-2011, 10:23 PM

Disturbing - Serial Experiments Lain. I have no ideas what kind of drugs you're supposed to use to understand that.. It's like.. ARGH! It made my brains explode, really! It was damn, so damn disturbing.. And yet I sort of enjoyed it... Though I'd love understanding it! D:

Annoying - Naussica, or something in this spirit.. Mechas and giant insects. AWESOME. Also, Akira. I watched it only because it's considered as classic. AND THE WORST. Bokura Ga Ita. Seriously. I'd rather watch mechas and stuff than silly romance like this.. It took me TWO bloody years to finish it.. And I still have 2 eps left.. -shivers-

sarofset
Jeddak of Helium

Old 07-02-2011, 01:29 AM

Poke'mon was freaking everywhere for years and years and that made me kinda hate it.

DBZ has no plot!! I can't believe some people actually like it. It needs to go away for pretty much ever.

As for disturbing... Boku Satsu Tenchi Dakoro Chan. O.o that is some freaky and nasty stuff right there, and the theme song gets in your brain! I heard it like three years ago one time, and I still can't make it go away. It's like a computer virus for your head man!!

voenne
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-04-2011, 09:41 PM

There are tons of annoying anime (IMO), that I could list, but I'd have to mention Puni Puni Poemi. The first time I watched it, I loved it. I bought the DVD and watched it a few more times in the next several months, and now I just can't stand it at all. Oh my gosh, it gets on my very last nerve.

As for disturbing, I haven't seen anything worth mentioning.

ShyNata

Old 07-05-2011, 01:05 PM

higarashi no naku koro ni
thats it...soooo freaky!

Blossom:D
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-08-2011, 04:15 AM

Boys Over Flowers. >.>
I hated it.
Mostly because I read the manga and the anime left out ALL the cool stuff.
I didn't like the way it ended, either.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 07-08-2011, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urchie View Post
Disturbing and annoying anime...after knowing my friend Lee for so long I have been exposed to many of these and I think I repressed my memories of most of them. But I have several that I can still mention.

Bobobo comes to mind simple because it was anime that seemed to focus on hair...or something like that. Didn't pay attention and I honestly couldn't care!
Naruto has grated on my nerves because it's practically Yaoi! His obsession with 'saving' sasuke is more than a little freaky at times! That and the series is more confusing than trying to make a nuke out of a printer and some cream cheese and the dub voice actors make my ears bleed!!
Dinosaur King-Has been mentioned earlier in this thread and I can't think of anything to add to that...WAIT! That BLOODY ARMOUR THING THEY GOT LATER ON!! WHY THE HELL WERE THEY RIPPING OF POWER RANGERS/KAMEN RIDER/SUPER SENTAI WITH THAT!!! Okay sorry for all caps there, but it just irritates the hell out of me, along with the rest of the series. I mean, they essentially rip of Digimon tamers with the whole partner/card slash/evolve from tiny thing to massive creature! Plus there are some parts that REALLY freak me out. Helga comes to mind...you need to see or hear certain parts to get it and those are better left unknown or forgotten! (pours brain bleach into brain to erase memories of it)
Kanokan-(Shudders) the less said about this, the better. It's basically girls with wolf or fox features trying to shag a 16 year old who looks like he's 10. I think there's more than that, but I avoid this one where I can. It's more that a little disturbing.

And I'm gonna stop there. If I don't, I would be writing here for a LONG time, but I think that should tide me over on my ranting for a while!
I totally agree with all of this xD

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-08-2011, 01:20 PM

I value to not be scared, so I didn't read all of this thread, so I apoligize if I repeat what someone has already said..in advance...

Annoying-
Naruto...Only a few characters make it worth watching/reading, the plot as lost its cool, it's been going on for waaaay too long...

Disturbing and Annoying-

I'm not exactly sure, but I think it's - Dokara-chan the beating angel...ok, it is funny, but sometimse its like.....ehhh? I mean, of cause it would be awesome to revive people in that way...but when it happens like 5 times an episode.....yeah.... it's annoying, and some of the things in there, oh my word.... *borrows some of Urchie's brain bleach*.

jessicaLyn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2011, 01:21 AM

i can't remember the name i think it was soma no Quzar I just know it was all about a young kid sucking breast milk to get his powers and or life sorce. it was rather odd and slithly creepy since he was a child DO NOT WATCH bad bad bad and just all around scary.

luira

Old 07-10-2011, 06:31 PM

You really wanna know what's the most disturbing anime I've ever watched?

Panty Stocking and Garterbelt

It's like the most perverted but so freaking awesome anime. Just try it. But be sure you're up for it.

Projectwolfie
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

Old 07-11-2011, 12:24 PM

The most annoying thing I've seen is honestly Lucky Star. It's mostly just normal conversations between schoolgirls, I mean as soon as I look at it (I was curious because some people said they liked it), I could feel my braincells draining and I was yelling "SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!"

I always wondered why anyone liked that. Although the art and animation is very good. XD

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-12-2011, 12:12 AM

I reckon Lucky star is pretty awesome. The thing that got me was the fact that they were talking about food in the first episode, and the fact that Konata (the girl with blue hair) is an anime freak. >_<. Some of the conversations are hilarious!

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-12-2011, 04:03 PM

Lucky Star is slow, but it's cute. :T

Eheh, the ending of the School Days ending was a bit disturbing to me. D: I read it and was totally thrown off.

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 02:30 AM

Oh God... Naruto... was just.. I used to be a fan but now, I can't stand it! It's gone on WAY too long and is just so... unoriginal, it's bloody horrible. Almost as bad as Twilight, to be honest.
Bleach is getting there, too!

Eh DBZ was okay, I loved it when I was younger. So whatever. LOL.

But Pokemon is starting to get on my nerves too, and Yu-Gi-Oh... A lot are getting on my nerves. I never liked Bobobobobo?

I also despise Wolf's Rain... Oh and I totally dislike Kuroshitsuji... The weeaboos are what made me dislike it so much. And Kuro no Maid-Sama or some crap, the one with the school pres being a maid? Yeah gary-stu and mary-sue alert please... >-<

Oh and Loveless.... that sorta annoys me owo
Wow, I am reallyyy picky...

Huntyre Versailles Romek
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-23-2011, 05:08 PM

The most disturbing? Serial Experiments LAIN. its been years since i first watched the first couple of episodes but ill never be able to get those images out of my mind. so freaky and surreal.... i liked it, but i couldnt watch it again....

as far as annoying? just the fillers from naruto, bleach, one piece and dbz.

MadMustache
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-23-2011, 05:35 PM

I'm not very disturbed by anime/manga, as I sometimes go out of my way to find horror mangas. They're just amazing to read, and I get a thrill from it (maybe growing up with two older brothers will do that to you).

Most annoying... I got very annoyed with High School of the Dead. I enjoyed the gore, and the fact that it was zombies (!) was a plus, but the girls. Oh man. All of them had huge boobs, and always getting half naked. Mind you, I read the manga, and watched a bit of the anime; I thought the manga was annoying - the anime was worse. The ecchi annoyed me that in manga, but I was okay with everything else. If they got rid of that, then I'd be a happy camper.

darkmystery11234
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2011, 06:49 PM

one of the most disturbing anime i was forced to watch was junjou romantica, sorry all yaoi fans.