Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-02-2010, 06:00 PM

I'd have to agree with you there. They are some seriously awesome cards! Mine is probably the Dark Magician but I REALLY wanna build up my deck again! I mean, we've seen a blue-eyes-ultimate dragon and we've seen the Black Luster Soldier riding a blue-eyes-ultimate-dragon but can youimagine the awesomeness of a Dark Magician or a Dark Magician Girl riding a Blue-Eyes-Ultimate-Dragon? That would be so cool!!! One of my fav monsters if the dragon form of Timaeus though and I LOVED it when Dark Magician Girl sat on his back and became Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight! I LOVED that season of Yu-Gi-Oh!

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 10-04-2010, 01:54 PM

Lol...I didn't know that DMG rode on a dragon. D: I wanna ride on blue eyes...just like Mokuba did. D<

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-04-2010, 07:15 PM

Yes...it'd be awesome if we could ride on the dragons of Yu-Gi-Oh. Even if it's weaker I think it'd be awesome to ride on a Red-eyes-white-dragon!
Here's a pic that I found of Dark Magician Girl riding the dragon! Timaeus!
dark magician girl the dragon knight - Google Search

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 10-06-2010, 04:09 PM

Ooooh. Was that from the season of the Doom Hunters? or whatever they were called....c.c

I'd always...wanted to ride on Summoned Skull. >w< Or Belial.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-06-2010, 07:50 PM

Why am I not surprised?
It's from the waking the dragons series with the Seal of Orichalcos and Atlantis and the Leviathan! Definitely my fav series!!!!

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 10-10-2010, 09:34 AM

I don't know how late I am but seriously, when WTD was on TV about 2 years ago in my country, (I know, Battle City finished around 2004, only shown season 1 of GX and hasent started on the 5Ds yet...don't blame them), I could NOT stop watching it...no matter how I TRY to miss it, I didn't miss an epsoide....no, it's not because I'm really addicted (I would've watched it through if I was), I couldn't stop watching it you know?

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-10-2010, 11:52 AM

I know what you mean. Unfortunately I missed a few episodes :cry: but it's all good cuz you can watch them online on ether animefreak.tv or animeseason.com! Although animefreak.tv has the subbed and dubbed versions while Animeseason only has the subbed versions. That reminds me I really should try watching the subbed versions as I'm told that they're A LOT better than the english version (which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest!)

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-25-2010, 06:37 AM

Yay! A Yu-Gi-Oh thread!

My favorite part of the series....I've got no clue. Next to the Millenium World arc, the Orechalcos arc was my favorite season, hands-down.

And, as a side note, I've got a YGO RP going that involves all three series, if anyone's interested. The link's in my siggy; The Shards of Truth.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-25-2010, 03:07 PM

Hmm...I might check it out then!
Yes the Orichalcos ark was my favourite! I just loved that ark even if Yami/Atem DID go to the dark side for a bit...he's still awesome!!!!!!!!!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-26-2010, 03:01 AM

There's actually a scene in the Japanese anime of that arc which was cut from the American verision. Jonouchi (Joey as we know him) punched Yami in the face! And Honda (Tristan) tried strangling Ryuji (Duke) :lol:.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-26-2010, 11:45 AM

DAMN!!!!!!! I'll need to find that! I mean, I watched the original Yugioh in Enlgish when I was younger and loved it but now that I'm older I'm gunna rewatch it in Japanese so I get the full story without anything cut! I hate it when they do that! It ruins the anime! And I don't get why they have to change the names! They're fine the way they are without any alterations! It just gets on my nerves I mean, did you see how many names they changed in GX and 5D's?
Jaden - Judai
Zane - Ryo
Alexis - Asuka
Syrus - Sho
Aster - Edo
Jesse - Johan/Yohan (now sure which)

There are a lot of others but I can't remember them right now but I KNOW that there's a lot more!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-27-2010, 03:56 AM

I wish they'd do an anime series that matches the manga (like what was done withe Hellsing and Fullmetal Alchemist). Not just for the original Yu-Gi-Oh, but for ALL of them!

Another thing I'd kinda like to see is a fourth incarnation that has the original characters' kids as the main characters, and goes back to the beginning and ties everything in the original, GX, and 5D's series together and brings the saga to a perfect conclusion. More of the original themes need to be present--it isn't Yu-Gi-Oh without acient Egyptian mythology! It just isn't! I loved that feel to it; 5D's seems to have left it behind, and I wish they hadn't.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-27-2010, 05:07 PM

That's the part that I really loved about Yu-Gi-Oh, the Ancient Egypt askect of it. I mean, seriously! It was unique, cool and interesting and they messed it up by leaving it out! I heard that there's a movie or something with the main characters of each series or something but I haven't looked into it more. I think 5D's would've been better if they'd included Egypt into it!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-28-2010, 03:24 AM

It would. Ten times better! It's still good, but it could be sooo much better if it included the Egyptian mythos that the original had.

But seriously, dueling on motorcycles? Creative, yes. Safe, no way. Driving accident waiting to happen!
Good for an anime, not real life.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2010, 12:15 PM

Could you imagine people driving around the streets on D-wheels? DAMN that would be so awesome! Completely unsafe and probably illegal but still awesome! I think they got the idea from during the Orichalcos ark where Mai was riding a bike and some bikers caught up to her and she used her harpy lady to get them to leave her alone. I think that might be where the idea for the dueling on bikes came from but I may be wrong.

It's so annoying that so few people around here like Yu-Gi-Oh! I can't get enough of it! Oh, btw do you know any good dueling sites where you can duel online? I've been looking but I can't find any and I was hoping that someone could help me out. Free if possible. I've heard that there are a few but I can never find any!!!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-29-2010, 01:10 AM

There's Yu-Gi-Oh! Online. You've got to download to play, though.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-29-2010, 02:28 PM

I don't mind about the downloading but is it a free game or do you need to pay to play? I've heard of another one KCVDS (Kaibacorp virtual duel system) or something like that I think but I don't know if you need to pay for either of these which is annoying me quite a bit right now.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-30-2010, 01:34 AM

I've never heard of KCVDS, but I do know that for Yu-Gi-Oh! Online you need something called a Duelpass in order to play after your first...ten duels I think?

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-30-2010, 10:33 AM

Ah, thanks for that! I'll take a look at it and see if it's any good! Aritago Gozaimasu!!!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-30-2010, 10:18 PM

You're welcome! I'm probably going to download YGO Online again myself so I can play again.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-30-2010, 11:28 PM

There NEEDS to be more duelists!!!!!!! I mean, I know one guy that's around that has a deck so I'm planning on dueling him but there seriously needs to be more people around tha like the game even if they're not fond of the anime! It's a brilliant game and it's a lot of fun to play! Especially ifyou've got a duel disk (which I haven't...)

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-31-2010, 12:25 AM

Hey, I don't have a duel disk either, so don't feel bad.

And I'm checking out KCVDS. So far, it's not too bad.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2010, 09:40 AM

Is it a paytoplay game or is it free? I'm not sure. How's the deck constructor in it? Got decent cards?

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-31-2010, 11:26 PM

It's free, the deck constructor is easy to understand, and it's got just about every card out there.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2010, 11:38 PM

Awesome!!!!!!!! I'll definitely find it online and sign up then!!!!!!