IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-25-2011, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WherededIGo View Post
I think she does. Just not anime and manga.
Ok if you can find One Stormy Night, in English she might like it, just don't tell her its anime. Its a lot like the Fox and the Hound.

But back to Hetalia have you seen Hetalia Paint it White? One of my aunts got it for me and I love it!

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2011, 01:17 AM

Yes! It's hilarious XD. Britain and his damned food XD

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-25-2011, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Italy from Hetalia - Pasta!
Also in the movie Italy is the one who saves every one, yes the little wimp is the hero!

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2011, 01:38 AM

XDD I know! I was like O_o...... Stange italy.... Strange Italy..... Grandpa Rome just before hand... I wasn't expecting that XD

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-25-2011, 01:40 AM

Well in the world of this anime, even the wimp can save the world. I would say how, but some one would complain about the spoilers.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2011, 01:46 AM

My friend almost spoiled the ending for me :ninja: But luckily I stopped him in time XD

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-25-2011, 01:48 AM

Quote:
My friend almost spoiled the ending for me :ninja: But luckily I stopped him in time XD
Good, because the ending makes the movie and it is so funny! This movie is worth buying if you love the show.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2011, 01:49 AM

We only just recently got Hetalia coming to our only manga store.. So the movie definitely won't be coming in for ages XD

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-25-2011, 01:51 AM

Maybe Funimation will put it on youtube, after its been out for a while, I know that they uploaded the movie for FMA, and I think its free to watch it.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2011, 01:53 AM

Yeah. Thats where I watched all the episodes I could find :boogie: I think they will.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-25-2011, 01:55 AM

I hope so too, but as for me I am happy to own a copy of the movie, I can watch any time I want, Just as long as my laptop is at home. I am the only anime fan in my family.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2011, 01:59 AM

D: Poor you. One of my older brothers pretty much forces me to watch anime with him when I go over :lol:

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-25-2011, 02:03 AM

Quote:
D: Poor you. One of my older brothers pretty much forces me to watch anime with him when I go over :lol:
I love the anime, but now one should be forced to watch it, they should watch it because they want to know what it is and enjoy it for themselves.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2011, 02:04 AM

I want to watch it :P He just randomly chooses the time, and I'm often doing something else XD

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-25-2011, 02:13 AM

Well that's how it goes some times, but at lest its funny and cute all at the same time. Oh my only problem with the dub are the voices for tow of the female countries, they got them wrong vary vary vary wrong. But other then that the voice acting seemed perfect.

Chen
The Commoner

Old 12-30-2011, 04:17 AM

I was sort of interested in the idea of countries being represented by 'human' characters. But after watching a few episodes, no idea how many exactly, because I was watching a dvd, but enough was enough. It wasn't funny or even worth finishing in my opinion.

arcticfoxxy64
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-12-2012, 07:04 AM

Let's see...

I live in America... I'm not fat, I hate burgers, and I am really quiet.
and...

I'm Irish... He's fanmade and I know nothing about him.
I'm German... I am nothing like him, except for super blue eyes. .3.
I'm Scottish... Same situation as Ireland...
I'm Naitive American... NO SUCH THING~!
I'm Icelandic... And OH♥~ he is the most fucking ADORABLE thing I've ever seen!

I LOVE Hetalia, and I keep torturing myself with Hetaoni videos... Have you seen this one yet? It made me cry SO bad!!! D;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYxlE...ure=plpp_video

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-12-2012, 12:54 PM

I see.
I know a lot about Britain, some of its true
I don't know much about Australia... Except that he has an evil koala. Does an evil cat count??

I like HetaOni, because it provides the action Hetalia is missing :D
And yes I have, I love it XD I watch mostly on long trips :)

Matryoshka

Old 05-10-2012, 11:12 PM

My friends and I Roleplay 4 Hetalia 24/7. I am Russia and I wear a scarf everyday 2 school ^J^ we have world meetings every Thursday at the library =3

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-11-2012, 05:46 AM

Oh my! That is so awesome XD
When our group does limited displays, I'm America.

BberryBberry

Old 05-11-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chen View Post
I was sort of interested in the idea of countries being represented by 'human' characters. But after watching a few episodes, no idea how many exactly, because I was watching a dvd, but enough was enough. It wasn't funny or even worth finishing in my opinion.
DVD? Was this the English dub by FUNImation?
I watched the dub long after I watched every episode subbed and well... There's a lot of changes... And I can't quite say they're for the best :S
Hetalia is really funny and cute, if you like trivia, humor, and beautiful characters, it's a fun show. Personally, I find the comics better, but that's not the point.
In funi's dub, some of the characters can be, uh,rude. From OOC swearing to offensive jokes, I feel like the dub is kinda moving away from the point of Hetalia. It's a very light-hearted series, but funi added a small pinch of South Park to their new script and I'm not too fond of it.

If you were watching the subs and didn't like it, okay, understandable, everyone has different tastes. But if you were watching the dub and didn't like it, you might want to give the subs a try and see if you like that more.

Ehe, sorry, trying my best not to rant here^^; I just loved Hetalia for a long while, and when FUNI came along and made weird changes, I was less than happy^^; I brought the DVDs, but for the subs. I watched the dub only for laughs, and it's not funny 100% of the time. I just like to try to get people to know the dub canon is different from the subs canon.

But in the end, Studio DERP is weird and the comics are always #1 to me. I do love the anime, but the comics are better imo.

also
1) Love Love Love Love LOVE China >w< He's my baby, he's just always so cute >w< And I love how he is about his siblings when they were younger, I love characters that take care of younger siblings well <3 Russia's quite adorable as well, but China's my #1
2) Ah, RoChu~
3) AH, HETAONI, YES. I haven't watched it in a while, actually :( But I've seen every episode like 5+ times XD

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-12-2012, 12:59 AM

I didn't mind either of the subs or dubs. But each to their own.

I've only watched hetaonii once... Sinces I don't have enough time unless I take it out of my limited sleep, again....

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-13-2012, 06:49 PM

Personally, I like both the original anime and the dub. There are some episodes I prefer dubbed, and some I prefer subbed. In all, I like what Funimation did since I do enjoy some of South Park, but as Whereditgo said, to each his own.

My favorite character is Germany, though. I feel for him since I lived with someone who was totally North Italy. I've cosplayed as Nyo!Canada, and even did a skit in my music school's annual Halloween recital in the getup. I haven't gotten to watch much of the subs for the fan games because of a lack of time, but I hope to rectify that this summer.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2012, 04:57 AM

:yes: I agree!
*WherededIGo

The fan games are pretty good. I like hetaoni the best :D I can't wait for it to continue!

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-14-2012, 04:19 PM

Wasn't one of them discontinued? Was that Hetaoni or Romaheta?