KeyKey
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-11-2007, 07:29 PM

what do you think about this manga and anime??
I love it. I have seen all the episodes and read all of the mangas. but I only owns vol 1 and 2. I will soon buy vol 3!! 8)
have you read more of this mangaka??

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 03-11-2007, 07:59 PM

my friend owns Volume 1 and 2, and got me to read it.
its actually pretty good, but i don't really remember what's it about now.. ;D

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-11-2007, 08:03 PM

Ah, another favorite anime. XD

Loveless was awesome, I love the idea of cat ears and tails. I've read the manga volumes (the ones that have been released in America) and watched the anime. I was a bit disappointed in the way the anime ended.

Soubi = <3
And Ritsuka is just so adorable

I really like the opening the song too, Tsuki no Kaasu

Tsuki_No_Miko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 09:27 PM

The anime was so so
but the manga I love...I wish there was more then 4 books out T_T

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 09:48 PM

i've read one manga. but i've seen the show. i love the idea behind the cat ears and tail. unlike other shows and manga that just have them to have them, the ears and tail represent innocence in it and that anyone who doesnt have theirs is "active" and is considered an adult.

Ayumui
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2007, 10:52 PM

I agree the anime wasn't as great as I had hoped ^^;;; I've read up to volume 5. I'm a Seimei fan ^^ I love how he has all these hidden motives.

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 03-23-2007, 02:39 AM

UH. I have up to volume 7. I hated myself for missing volume 6 from the store.

I love the art quality in the manga. o__o So deliciously tasty. XD
Otherwise, the storyline is pretty interesting. Especially with the cat ears thing, pretty creative. :'D

Lady Star
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lady Star

Old 03-23-2007, 03:44 AM

The art is pretty good. The story is a bit strange but I love it. Even thou I get lost from time to time >.<

I have up to vol 4 xD I haven't seen the anime, but there are so many series I'm following right now that I don't have the time *sigh*

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 03-23-2007, 06:29 AM

Interesting concept, but this is one of those shows where I can't decide if I love it or hate it. While the art and characters are for the most part quite awesome, things are too roundabout and loopy for my tastes, with too many vague references and inconclusive endings. Each little plot seems to shimmer out with any solid resolution, and that just bothers me.

The anime ending was shit, though. I hate those "HAA HAA. The amnga isn't finished so we're going to give you something we pulled out of our asses~" things. Which is EXACTLY how that bloody show ended.

The manga's proceeding along nicely, though. Things are getting resolved (slowly but surely), and it's... well, saying anything would be spoiling. =3

mesic
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to mesic

Old 03-24-2007, 03:47 PM

I have volumes 1-4. Its funny, because I originally passed off Loveless as "Oh, just another boy-love comic book. Whatevurrrrz."
But then I got caught up in the concept of battling with words, and the power that the spoken word has, and I bought the next book... and the next, and the next.
And somewhere in there, I really started feeling for the characters, and now I'm emotionally invested in what happens to them! Oh no!

Besides how beautiful the art is, I really can't put my finger on what makes Loveless so enchanting. Its just one of those manga I find myself liking against all common sense and reason.
... Model was another. x3

Maybe I just have a secret fetish for guys with long, white hair.

mango

Old 03-26-2007, 03:45 PM

omg, loveless. *_*~

The art is so beautiful. It's got that kind of amateur-inexperienced doujin artist look, but somehow that makes it even better and it's still absolutely amazing. Her colors are so beautiful too.

...however, I can't really say the same for the story >D;; It was okay? LIke, it wasn't over the top cheesy or the REALLY bad kind of bad, but...it wasn't really anything mind blowing either.

The animation was also really good. like the scenery and the BUTTERFLIES. OMG THE BUTTERFLIES. The characters themselves didn't quite measure up to Yun Kouga (Hey, she even made Breathless and that girl's pompom haircut look decent...), but they were still pretty good.

And the music. I absolutely adored the music. ♥

Loveless has become a bit of a classic for me, lol. It's still going though, isn't it? Or am I wrong?

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 03-26-2007, 05:24 PM

Loveless *__* One of my favoroites <3 Even more so thanks to my obsessive friend. x)

I love this, anime and manga <3 I've only read the first in the Manga. (I badly want to read the rest, <3 lol) But I've seen all the episodes. I love it, I know it's a little strange, posssibly, but I actually think it's pretty sweet <3 Although, I think it's probably the cheesiest story I like. x) Although, The artwork welll, that I just love *__* It's got to be one of the best things about the books <3 The art is gorgeous and so...well sparkly. x) And I don't really like sparkly art, I just damn love the art :D

I think the concept in the books is awesome. Battleing with words? I had to read it twice because I didn't get it the first time round. x) lol (I'm not normally that...duh...xO) but I really like the idea and concept, It's become one of my favoroite mangas so far <3

Divine Tempest
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2007, 02:50 AM

• I have the DVDs and first 4 manga that have been released... can't wait for more volumes to be available!
    > o<

manachan
n/a
Send a message via MSN to manachan

Old 04-06-2007, 08:22 PM

I LOVE LOVELESS...heheh :lol:
i have a lot of things from that anime including the dvd's and comics, i have even drawn pics and i made a computer wallpaper...im terrible heheh :lol:

Envy
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2007, 08:13 PM

I like the manga more. >_< Since It's going on longer, and such. Plus Ritsuka and Soubi are so much more...intimate? @__@

erana
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-09-2007, 10:27 PM

XD LOVELESS ROCKS!!! i only have volume 2 on dvd and the first four volumes but i love it all the same ^^

Naraku
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-09-2007, 11:24 PM

I love loveless (<--keke) I've watched the anime and the extras and have read a couple volumes of the manga. I forgot where I left off though and I haven't figured that out yet so I haven't read more. I love the art style. It's purdy

Skada
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Skada

Old 04-10-2007, 02:52 AM

i am enjoying the manga much more than i did the anime. i think we get to see much more depth in all of the relationships, which is really what makes the anime/manga's plot so strong and appealing. my favorite characters are the female zeros, and their relationship makes a whoooooole long more sense in the manga than it did in the anime. however, the anime had a wonderful way of picking me up and carying me off in the action of the fights. it's very nice to have both mediums to enjoy it in.

Ryuichi
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2007, 03:07 AM

I don't like Loveless.
It's a little too close to Shota for me. :/
I've got a friend who just dies over Soubi and Ritsuka, though, and I won't deny that the art is amazing.

KirbehIshCute
⊙ω⊙
n/a
Send a message via AIM to KirbehIshCute

Old 04-13-2007, 10:37 PM

I'm upset that I didn't buy it while I had the chance. >_>

Skada
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-14-2007, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuichi
I don't like Loveless.
It's a little too close to Shota for me. :/
I've got a friend who just dies over Soubi and Ritsuka, though, and I won't deny that the art is amazing.
i'm honestly not a huge fan of Soubi or Ritsuka, to me it's the side characters that really make the magic. my favorite characters are the female zeros, but the male zeros, yuiko and ritsuka's teacher are all also very important to me. sometimes i'm more than ready to put the book down because soubi and ritsuka are driving me nuts once again, but then ritsuka's classmates pop up and i start loving it all again.

Robot Jane
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Robot Jane

Old 04-14-2007, 09:46 PM

I like Loveless. I think it's a good idea, the art is nice, and it has a strong storyline.

Except for one thing.

Why are they fighting? There's such a fuss about fighter units and sacrifices, and "lynching" people, and beating the crap out of little kids, but they never tell you what they're almost dieing for.

Does anyone happen to know?

Yuri
Dead Account Holder
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Yuri

Old 04-14-2007, 10:44 PM

Oh~ Loveless^^ The arts adorable and the characters are unique~
And the cat thing doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

The Manga > Anime.
The anime was alright ..nothing special though XD I LOVED Ritsuka's voice~

But I can't get over the zillions of plotholes and random confusion...though it'll probably all make sense in the end~

So for me Loveless is more of a 6-7/10

Skada
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-15-2007, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot Jane
I like Loveless. I think it's a good idea, the art is nice, and it has a strong storyline.

Except for one thing.

Why are they fighting? There's such a fuss about fighter units and sacrifices, and "lynching" people, and beating the crap out of little kids, but they never tell you what they're almost
dieing for.

Does anyone happen to know?
that actually does get explained later in the manga.

KeyKey
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-15-2007, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbehIshCute
I'm upset that I didn't buy it while I had the chance. >_>
I hope you will get them later!!

I think so too, the manga is much better then the anime but the anime isent that bad. but I don't like the ending so much.
I still haven't buy the vol 3... :oops: but some day I will. I'm not really in to BoyBoy love, but I really like loveless. :D