Meretricious Death
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2008, 09:14 AM

I prefer the manga to the anime. I think the anime progressed a bit too slow for my liking.

Elinys
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-24-2009, 03:10 AM

I think both are great. <3
I own vol 1, 2 and 3. Can't wait buying more. ^=^

N I G H T
Lurky Shadowboxer =w=
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to N I G H T

Old 07-26-2009, 12:52 AM

I really love the style of Loveless, but the story kinda bores me. Even with the slave/peril/fighting/crazy abusive parents/kitty people, it seems a little too romantc to be about heavy duty. Which is why I lost interest fast, even with the adorable characters and powers and yaoi. It just didn't make my A list as much as I hoped it would when it first came out. Ah well, it's still adorable anyway...

kishura
☠ Kishura ☠

Old 07-26-2009, 12:57 AM

Oh i love loveless :3 i just wanted more stuff to happen between Soubi and Ritsuka ... >.>

Oscar the Wild
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-01-2009, 07:45 PM

Love the series so far.

Bane Rie
The Mad Writer
Send a message via MSN to Bane Rie Send a message via Yahoo to Bane Rie

Old 08-01-2009, 08:56 PM

This is definitely my favorite BL anime and manga series.

The characters are amazingly interesting, the plot is much better than most, and the artwork is fantastic. I'm glad they didn't dub the anime because it would probably be very difficult to translate the spells correctly with the amount of time you have for voice acting.

Tsutsuna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-03-2009, 10:22 PM

I just adore loveless.
I am just waiting for vol.9 to come out.
The art work is just beautiful, and the story is so amazing.

As for other pieces from Yun Kouga, I have not read anything else from him. Though I have read summeries from his other work.
They are definatly worth looking into.
^-^

edit: seems vol.9 is out.

Last edited by Tsutsuna; 09-26-2009 at 07:37 PM..

Bumblebee
Formerly known as Robin-chan

Old 08-04-2009, 06:59 PM

I've read quite a few volumes of the manga, but I'm starting to get more and more confused about the plot. Plus it doesn't help that I only own a few volumes and can't always remember what happened in the one I read at the store.

I watched one episode of the anime, but I don't remember it being that good.

Mayah
Send a message via AIM to Mayah Send a message via MSN to Mayah

Old 10-19-2009, 01:47 AM

Loveless is definitely one of my favorite mangas... Not so much the anime. It left me a little disappointed that it was so short. =/ Looking forward to the next volume coming out. ^^ I'm kind of surprised to see so many fans of the manga here though. Usually they're a lot of 'flamers' because of the content. You people make me happy. <3

Rose Wind and Rain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2009, 03:30 AM

It's alright, the only real thing I like about it is the battles. They are pretty unique from any other anime or manga I have seen. I also like the sandy hair man, I am at loss to what his name was, have not watched the series in a while.

Masailla
Send a message via AIM to Masailla Send a message via Yahoo to Masailla

Old 10-22-2009, 03:34 AM

@Rose Wind and Rain: i think youre talking about Soubi..the tall one whose always with Ritsuka.

yay loveless fans:insane:
i love loveless i have to say its one of my favorite mangas.
still waiting to buy the next vol. i own 1-8 so far=3
i agree the anime could of been better and a little longer
.....:stare:
ok a lot longer at least another 2 or 3 episodes.
Did anyone know who it was in the bushes at the end it still confuses me
i think its Ritsuka's bro but im nt sure:?

Mayah
Send a message via AIM to Mayah Send a message via MSN to Mayah

Old 10-25-2009, 05:42 AM

Yep, it was definitely Seimei. Have no clue why though... I thought the ending was really messed up. It didn't tie up anything for me. >__> Boo.

Kilene
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Kilene Send a message via Yahoo to Kilene

Old 10-27-2009, 04:24 AM

I fell in love with this anime when I watched it on Anime Sub and You Tube. Ever since then I wanted to get it and finally found the box set for it and now I have it and I've been watching it when I can. I love Ritsuka. He is sooo cute and even Soubi is adorable. I love the interaction between them. And I never even knew what Shonen-ai was until I read up on what it meant and then I realized that Loveless is Shonen-ai not Yaoi. I'm thinking of rewatching it again tonight.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 10-27-2009, 02:19 PM

I've never watched the anime, honestly didn't know they had it, but I am currently reading the manga. I remember reading the first volume and going, "What the heck is this?!", but after reading a few more volumes I think it's pretty awesome. Some of the characters still confuse me, but I enjoy it nonetheless. I started reading it just because they had cat-people. xD

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 10-27-2009, 07:42 PM

as much as I love yaoi and shonen ai...I found Loveless to be really really weird...the plot makes no sense at all to me...and just...yeah...it was just really odd in my opinion...I didn't hate what I've read so far...but it's not something I'd read multiple times over.

Eva-san
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Eva-san Send a message via Yahoo to Eva-san

Old 11-20-2009, 08:25 PM

hmm ive only red the manga so far it seems pretty good also we are kinda slow of anime in our country soon to speak and im allot behinde.e V.Vi hope it gets more better in the series haha since it is concerdered yaoi:Dme wuld like to see more

ButterflyDemise
Cupcake Zombie

Old 03-13-2010, 02:15 AM

Even though I do love the series and the characters, it's a pinch slow and random-ish (in my head). The kitty ears make up for it though! haha, go catboys (and chicks).

Miserine
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2010, 10:13 AM

I love the anime, I own it. I think the cat ears and tail are really cool. I haven't read the manga yet but I definitely plan on it. I wish they would make all of them.