Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2007, 09:54 PM

I loved it.. I couldn't watch the end.. cd was corrupted but anyway I would choose Kyo... because I love him, but.. in her position I would have chosen Yuki.. I don't know why but they make a good couple... and they really seem to love each other.. and they help each other to grow as persons, (Kyo too but It's different me thinks) love

I cried too.. x___x

ArisaKisa
n/a

Old 04-04-2007, 12:51 AM

I want Yuki to end up with what's-her-face from the student council (can't remember her name ><;;;;). Tohru and Kyo, for whatever reason seem perfect to me. It's like Tohru's parents, but the opposite-Tohru's the polite one, Kyo's the wild one. All the later volumes made me want to cry I was so happy for Kyo <3 But I haven't read anything in a long time so >_o
Ouran Host club has filled the void Furuba once had > O >;

Doodlekaboodle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Doodlekaboodle

Old 04-04-2007, 10:59 PM

>.< Vol.16 is coming out in .. 3 days...? -starts sprinting about-

stilettolover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to stilettolover

Old 04-04-2007, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisaKisa
I want Yuki to end up with what's-her-face from the student council (can't remember her name ><;;;;). Tohru and Kyo, for whatever reason seem perfect to me. It's like Tohru's parents, but the opposite-Tohru's the polite one, Kyo's the wild one. All the later volumes made me want to cry I was so happy for Kyo <3 But I haven't read anything in a long time so >_o
Ouran Host club has filled the void Furuba once had > O >;
*Shifty eyes* ....Hehehehe....

If ya'll want to read the rest of the series, they have it up on www.Stoptazmo.com ^^ Personally I find it worth re-reading so I still buy the volumes as they're released in the us, even though I've read the whole thing.

Lachesia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2007, 05:06 AM

Awwww. I just finished the Anime yesterday. So cute! ^_^ I'd go read the manga if I had money to buy it, or if I wasn't too embarassed to stand in the bookstore mooching books I have no intent on actually buying, but...I can't bring myself to do either.

Hmmmm. On the intarwebz? This could be very tempting. I want to find out the rest of the story. *grabby fingers*

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Flying Wings

Old 04-06-2007, 12:06 PM

I only read up to the 4th one. TwT I want Tohru and Yuki to get together. D:

Wolfie
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-07-2007, 02:39 AM

I am up to volume 15 too. XD I like this manga alot. It's really cute. Of course, my favorite character would be Kyo. But I think Kisa's zodiac animal looks the best! :D

night-divine
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-07-2007, 06:29 AM

I love furuba so much. I can't wait until the 16th comes out.

I have the first DvD I feel so special ^.^

Yui
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Yui Send a message via MSN to Yui Send a message via Yahoo to Yui

Old 04-07-2007, 05:24 PM

Squee. Fruits Basket is wonderful. ^_^ It's made me cry and laugh during class so many times while reading it.

>< And I was watching FB on youtube up to the part where they introduce Hiro, but now..all of the episodes are gone? Why?

Doofus Soda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-07-2007, 05:53 PM

• Yay for Furuba! When my sis first read this manga, I laughed at the name of 'Tohru' [ Animated Jackie Chan on Channel 5 references xD ] but when she bought the DVD, I grew a liking to it.

My favorite character is Shigure. He's just so enthusiastic and helping at the same time. Even though you could call him an 'evil' character in the manga.

What really sucks is that they stopped after the 4th DVD on Fruits Basket. I wish they'd make more, so they can introduce Kureno and Rin. ]:

Sarshan
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Sarshan Send a message via Yahoo to Sarshan

Old 04-07-2007, 09:01 PM

So far I've only read up to number 7, but my friend has 1-11, and I'm borrowing them from her. I think the series is awsome! ^_^

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to xDark_Midnightx

Old 04-08-2007, 02:59 AM

Fruits Baskets?
In english...it's not done yet
The chinese version is kinda different

Besides the point:
I love it! The illistrations are so pretty and kyo and yuki are like some guys in real life.

If I was Tohru, I would choose Kyo, he's fun, adventerous and really trys hard. He also needs her :)
But sometimes I think I would choose Yuki..(prince)

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 04-08-2007, 04:36 AM

I really loved this series ^^

Rachel Tamwood
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-16-2007, 05:06 AM

I own all the all 15, I can't wait until 16 comes out.

Skada
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Skada

Old 04-16-2007, 01:12 PM

volume 16 isn't out yet for you guys? the store i work at got it a week ago... :oops:

i'm another huge fruba fangirl. personally, i want myself to end up with momiji. although kisa and hiro are my favorite couple. who can't resist kisa? seriously. i also adore kyoko!!! i feel so bad for her, and tohru for that matter. but ahhhhh, such a wonderful story. book 16 is totally my favorite so far, because we learn all about tohru's parents. it's yay and happy and yet sad all at the same time...

i'm actually against reading scans ahead of what's released. it totally takes the fun out of waiting for the next manga, and then having it come in and dancing around all happy like when i've got it in my hand. i do know a couple of the spoilers (like, the bigs ones), but i still plan to ride and enjoy the momentum of waiting for the next book to come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisaKisa
I want Yuki to end up with what's-her-face from the student council (can't remember her name ><;;;; ).
i second that. both that i want them to end up together and that i can't remember her name xD

ladyshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2007, 05:30 PM

I have only read the manga up to about part nine, as part ten still illudes me. However, I've watched the entire anime series on dvd, and think it is truly one of the most beautiful animes I have had the pleasure of watching in a long time ^_^

Atkascha
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-18-2007, 02:56 PM

I loved the anime, I really should look into reading the manga! I found all the characters quite interesting and the story in general was fun.

Doodlekaboodle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Doodlekaboodle

Old 04-18-2007, 09:41 PM

Oh, man!

My local bookstore should have vol. 16 in by now, but they dont have it yet!!
>.>

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 04-20-2007, 11:02 AM

Fruits Basket was my favourite anime for a very long time. But then I read the manga, and its soo much better than the anime. I've only read up to volume 11 but I look forward to reading the rest of it.

Skada
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Skada

Old 04-20-2007, 06:20 PM

who is everyone's favorite couple?

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 04-21-2007, 12:17 AM

Fruits Basket is my #1 manga of choice right now. I just find it to be so interesting, with a great plot, interesting characters and pretty drawings xD

zeroSenshi12
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-22-2007, 08:00 PM

I'm sad to say that I have never read the manga... I'll have to see if I can buy it off of overstock.com or something... I dont' have too much money to spare on manga and anime right now.

I've watched some of the anime on Colors TV, but sadly, I am very busy and can never get around to having more than one day a week free at 7:30 p.m. I watch it online in Japanese (with English subtitles, of course) with my best friend. We've watched up to episode 7, but I've seen all but 3 episodes (somewhere in the middle are the ones that I'm missing) in either Japanese and/or English.

At first I wanted Tohru to pick Yuki... then I wanted her to pick Kyo. Then I didn't know. My best friend wants her to pick Kyo. I think I do, too. He has so many more levels than Prince Yuki. Yes, we call him Prince Yuki when we discuss him. XP I do like the Prince's eyes better than Kyo's for some reason. Sorry, that was a bit off topic....

GeminiKizzy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-24-2007, 04:17 AM

yeah, the manga/anime is good at that...making you want both boys for Tohru at diff times. I've also talked to guys that want the boys to be together ;p My fav is Shigure. I think he's a hotty and he cracks me up. I don't want him for Tohru...I want him for meself. I think Kyo is the best bet for Tohru.

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 04-24-2007, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skada
who is everyone's favorite couple?
My favourite at the moment is Hiro and Kisa even though there are implications of incest...

Then again I also like Tohru and Kyo

GeminiKizzy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-25-2007, 12:46 AM

Kisa is just way too adorable! I want to take her home.